- in a close relation or position in time or space; "the onsets were closely timed"; "houses set closely together"; "was closely involved in monitoring daily progress"
- in a close manner; "the two phenomena are intimately connected"; "the person most nearly concerned" (同)intimately, nearly
- closely resembling the genuine article; "near beer"; "a dress of near satin"
- not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances; "near neighbors"; "in the near future"; "they are near equals"; "his nearest approach to success"; "a very near thing"; "a near hit by the bomb"; "she was near tears"; "she was close to tears"; "had a close call" (同)close, nigh
- being on the left side; "the near or nigh horse is the one on the left"; "the animals left side is its near or nigh side" (同)nigh
- near in time or place or relationship; "as the wedding day drew near"; "stood near the door"; "dont shoot until they come near"; "getting near to the true explanation"; "her mother is always near"; "The end draws nigh"; "the bullet didnt come close"; "dont get too close to the fire" (同)nigh, close
- marked by close acquaintance, association, or familiarity; "intimate friend"; "intimate relations between economics, politics, and legal principles" - V.L. Parrington
- give to understand; "I insinuated that I did not like his wife" (同)adumbrate, insinuate
- thoroughly acquainted through study or experience; "this girl, so intimate with nature"-W.H.Hudson; "knowledgeable about the technique of painting"- Herbert Read (同)knowledgeable, versed
- involved in a sexual relationship; "the intimate (or sexual) relations between husband and wife"; "she had been intimate with many men"; "he touched her intimate parts" (同)sexual
- set so close together as to be invulnerable to penetration; "in tight formation"; "a tight blockade"
- affected by scarcity and expensive to borrow; "tight money"; "a tight market"
- closely constrained or constricted or constricting; "tight skirts"; "he hated tight starched collars"; "fingers closed in a tight fist"; "a tight feeling in his chest"
- of such close construction as to be impermeable; "a tight roof"; "warm in our tight little house"
- packed closely together; "they stood in a tight little group"; "hair in tight curls"; "the pub was packed tight"
- securely or solidly fixed in place; rigid; "the bolts are tight"
- near or close to but not necessarily touching; "lands adjacent to the mountains"; "New York and adjacent cities"
- having a common boundary or edge; abutting; touching; "Rhode Island has two bordering states; Massachusetts and Conncecticut"; "the side of Germany conterminous with France"; "Utah and the contiguous state of Idaho"; "neighboring cities" (同)conterminous, contiguous, neighboring
- nearest in space or position; immediately adjoining without intervening space; "had adjacent rooms"; "in the next room"; "the person sitting next to me"; "our rooms were side by side" (同)next, side_by_side
- very close in resemblance; "sketched in an approximate likeness"; "a near likeness" (同)near
- not quite exact or correct; "the approximate time was 10 oclock"; "a rough guess"; "a ballpark estimate" (同)approximative, rough
- located close together; "with heads close together"; "approximate leaves grow together but are not united" (同)close together
- be close or similar; "Her results approximate my own" (同)come_close
- stock is publicly traded but most is held by a few shareholders who have no plans to sell
- owned by a relatively few shareholders; "a closely-held corporation"
- used of hair or haircuts; "a close military haircut"
- finish a game in baseball by protecting a lead; "The relief pitcher closed with two runs in the second inning"
- inclined to secrecy or reticence about divulging information; "although they knew her whereabouts her friends kept close about it" (同)closelipped, closemouthed, secretive, tightlipped
- in an attentive manner; "he remained close on his guard" (同)closely, tight
- come together, as if in an embrace; "Her arms closed around her long lost relative" (同)come_together
- crowded; "close quarters" (同)confining
- marked by fidelity to an original; "a close translation"; "a faithful copy of the portrait"; "a faithful rendering of the observed facts" (同)faithful
- fill or stop up; "Can you close the cracks with caulking?" (同)fill_up
- become closed; "The windows closed with a loud bang" (同)shut
- move so that an opening or passage is obstructed; make shut; "Close the door"; "shut the window" (同)shut
- fitting closely but comfortably; "a close fit" (同)snug, close-fitting
- (of a contest or contestants) evenly matched; "a close contest"; "a close election"; "a tight game" (同)tight
- of textiles; "a close weave"; "smooth percale with a very tight weave" (同)tight
- at or within a short distance in space or time or having elements near each other; "close to noon"; "how close are we to town?"; "a close formation of ships"
- bar access to; "Due to the accident, the road had to be closed for several hours"
- be priced or listed when trading stops; "The stock market closed high this Friday"; "My new stocks closed at $59 last night"
- bring together all the elements or parts of; "Management closed ranks"
- cause a window or an application to disappear on a computer desktop
- change ones body stance so that the forward shoulder and foot are closer to the intended point of impact
- close in relevance or relationship; "a close family"; "we are all...in close sympathy with..."; "close kin"; "a close resemblance"
- complete a business deal, negotiation, or an agreement; "We closed on the house on Friday"; "They closed the deal on the building"
- confined to specific persons; "a close secret"
- draw near; "The probe closed with the space station"
- engage at close quarters; "close with the enemy"
- finish or terminate (meetings, speeches, etc.); "The meeting was closed with a charge by the chairman of the board"
- rigorously attentive; strict and thorough; "close supervision"; "paid close attention"; "a close study"; "kept a close watch on expenditures"
- strictly confined or guarded; "kept under close custody"
- 『ぴったりと』,きっちりと / 『詳しく』,精密に / 近く,接近して / 密接に,仲よく / ひそかに,内密に
- (空間的・時間的に)(…の)『近くに』,(…に)接近して《+『to』+『名』》 / 《しばしば複合語を作って》『ほとんど』(almost, nearly) / (空間的・時間的に)『近い』,接近した / (関係などが)『身近な』 / 『きわどい』,やっとの / (空間的・時間的に)…『に近く』,『の近くに』 / (状態などが)…に近く,…しそうで / (時間・空間上)…‘に'近づく / 近づく,接近する
- 『たいへん親しい』,親密な / 個人的な(private) / (理解・知識などについて)身近によく知っている,くわしい / 親友,心の許せる友
- 『きっちり締まった(結ばれた)』 / 『すきまのない』,(水・空気などの)漏らない / 『ぴんと張った』 / (衣服などが)『きつい』 / (時間的・空間的に)余裕のない,ぎっしり詰まった / (立場などが)困難な,扱いにくい / 厳しい / 《話》けちな(stingy) / 《話》(試合などが)互角の / 《俗》酔った / (品物・仕事・取り引きなどが)試底した,詰まった,(金融が)ひっ迫した
- (数量の点で)『近似の』・おおよその / 《『approximate to』+『名』》(…に)『近い』,ほぼ等しい / (ある状態・量・額などの点で)…‘に'『近づく』,接近する / (…の額に)…'を'概算する,見積もる《+『名』+『at』+『名』》
- …'を'『閉じる』,閉める(shut) / …'を'ふさぐ(fill) / 〈事務・仕事・話など〉'を'『終える』,済ませる / 〈通路・施設など〉'を'一時的に閉じる,‘の'使用を一時中止する / (一つにまとまるように)…'を'つめる / 〈ドア・目・花などが〉『閉じる』,閉まる;ふさがる / 〈話・相談・契約などが〉『終る』,終了する,〈店などが〉終業(休業)する / くっつく,接近する(come together) / 終結,結末,終り(end) / 締め切り / (音楽の)終止
- (距離・時間・関係が)『近い』,接近している・《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『親密な』,親しい・ぎっしり詰まった,密集した;目のつんだ,きめの細かい・綿密な,厳重な(strict) ・息がつまる,重苦しい(stuffy) / 厳重に隠された,秘密の / ほとんど同等の,匹敵する・《補語にのみ用いて》(金銭が)乏しい;(…に)けちな(stingy)《+『with』+『名』》・(音声が)閉鎖音の(舌を口蓋(こうがい)に近づけて発音する) / (…に)『近接して』,(…の)すぐそば(近く)に;(…に)ぴったりくっついて《+『to(behind, by)』+『名』》 / きっちりと;ぎっしりと・(大寺院の)囲い地;(学校の)構内,校庭・《英》袋小路
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A new species of Potoroxyuris (Nematoda: Oxyuridae) from the woylie Bettongia penicillata (Marsupialia: Potoroidae) from southwestern Australia.
- Hobbs RP1, Elliot AD1.
- International journal for parasitology. Parasites and wildlife.Int J Parasitol Parasites Wildl.2016 Jun 27;5(3):211-6. doi: 10.1016/j.ijppaw.2016.06.004. eCollection 2016.
- Potoroxyuris keninupensis n.sp. (Nematoda: Oxyuridae) is described based on specimens recovered from the caecum and colon of two woylies, Bettongia penicillata (Marsupialia: Potoroidae) from Western Australia. Only one other species of Potoroxyuris has been described previously, Potoroxyuris potoroo
- PMID 27437181
- Left ventricular function during porcine-resuscitated septic shock with pre-existing atherosclerosis.
- Nußbaum BL1,2, McCook O3, Hartmann C4,3, Matallo J3, Wepler M4,3, Antonucci E5, Kalbitz M6, Huber-Lang M6, Georgieff M4, Calzia E3, Radermacher P3, Hafner S4,3.
- Intensive care medicine experimental.Intensive Care Med Exp.2016 Dec;4(1):14. doi: 10.1186/s40635-016-0089-y. Epub 2016 Jun 6.
- BACKGROUND: Reversible, depressed cardiac function is frequently encountered during septic shock and commonly called septic cardiomyopathy. Previous studies demonstrated reduced ejection fraction and left ventricular dilatation in both humans and animal models. However, the majority of the studies i
- PMID 27271248
- Kinetics of arterial carbon dioxide during veno-venous extracorporeal membrane oxygenation support in an apnoeic porcine model.
- Mendes PV1,2, Park M3,4, Maciel AT5,6, E Silva DP7, Friedrich N8, Barbosa EV9, Hirota AS10, Schettino GP11, Azevedo LC12,13, Costa EL14,15.
- Intensive care medicine experimental.Intensive Care Med Exp.2016 Dec;4(1):1. doi: 10.1186/s40635-015-0074-x. Epub 2016 Jan 6.
- BACKGROUND: Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) is a technique widely used worldwide to improve gas exchange. Changes in ECMO settings affect both oxygen and carbon dioxide. The impact on oxygenation can be followed closely by continuous pulse oximeter. Conversely, carbon dioxide equilibrates
- PMID 26738486
- Behavioral management of headache in children and adolescents.
- Faedda N1, Cerutti R2, Verdecchia P1, Migliorini D3, Arruda M4, Guidetti V5.
- The journal of headache and pain.J Headache Pain.2016 Dec;17(1):80. doi: 10.1186/s10194-016-0671-4. Epub 2016 Sep 5.
- Headache is the most frequent neurological symptom and the most prevalent pain in children and adolescents, and constitutes a serious health problem that may lead to impairment in several areas. Psychosocial factors, social environment, life events, school and family stressors are all closely relate
- PMID 27596923
- Inferring a graph from path frequency
- Akutsu Tatsuya,Fukagawa Daiji,Jansson Jesper,Sadakane Kunihiko
- Discrete Applied Mathematics 160(10-11), 1416-1428, 2012-07
- … This paper considers the problem of inferring a graph from the number of occurrences of vertex-labeled paths, which is closely related to the pre-image problem for graphs: to reconstruct a graph from its feature space representation. …
- NAID 120004057190
- Selective white matter abnormalities in a novel rat model of vascular dementia.
- Kitamura Akihiro,Fujita Youshi,Oishi Naoya,Kalaria Raj N,Washida Kazuo,Maki Takakuni,Okamoto Yoko,Hase Yoshiki,Yamada Mahito,Takahashi Jun,Ito Hidefumi,Tomimoto Hidekazu,Fukuyama Hidenao,Takahashi Ryosuke,Ihara Masafumi
- Neurobiology of aging 33(5), 1012.e25-1012.e35, 2012-05
- … The 2VGO model may more closely mimic cognitive impairment subsequent to selective white matter damage. …
- NAID 120003988349
- 仲山 佳秀
- 障害者問題研究 40(1), 2-9, 2012-05
- 本論文の目的は,運動の発達と障害を,それらの認知に対する関与の観点から検討することである.関連する理論とデータの検討によって示唆されることは,次の通りである.運動は視空間認知の発達に深く関与する.なぜなら,視空間認知が運動的要素を包含して成立するからである.運動的要素は実際の運動を内的に表す仮想的運動であり,仮想的運動は包含される視空間認知の発達レベルに応じて,2つのレベルを区別し得る.その低次な …
- NAID 110009140301
- closelyとは。意味や和訳。[副]1 密接に，密に；親密に. 空間的近接を表すときはclosebe closely connected with ...…と密接に結びついている[緊密な関係がある]She closely resembles her mother.彼女は母親によく似ている.2 ...
- For Partners Create. Distribute. Track. Repeat. Take control of your local marketing with the Closely platform. Learn More For Merchants Get a birds-eye view Reviews, social posts and promotions for you and your competition, all in ...
- intimate contact