- state of being disconnected (同)disjuncture, disconnection, disconnectedness
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism in which memory of an unacceptable act or impulse is separated from the emotion originally associated with it
- a state of separation between persons or groups
- the act of isolating something; setting something apart from others (同)closing off
- a countrys withdrawal from international politics; "he opposed a policy of American isolation"
- a feeling of being disliked and alone
- separated according to race, sex, class, or religion; "separate but equal"; "girls and boys in separate classes"
- a garment that can be purchased separately and worn in combinations with other garments
- force, take, or pull apart; "He separated the fighting children"; "Moses parted the Red Sea" (同)disunite, divide, part
- act as a barrier between; stand between; "The mountain range divides the two countries" (同)divide
- make a division or separation (同)divide
- come apart; "The two pieces that we had glued separated" (同)divide, part
- go ones own way; move apart; "The friends separated after the party" (同)part, split
- discontinue an association or relation; go different ways; "The business partners broke over a tax question"; "The couple separated after 25 years of marriage"; "My friend and I split up" (同)part, split up, split, break, break_up
- divide into components or constituents; "Separate the wheat from the chaff"
- independent; not united or joint; "a problem consisting of two separate issues"; "they went their separate ways"; "formed a separate church"
- make clearly visible; "can this image be resolved?"
- find the solution; "solve an equation"; "solve for x" (同)solve
- the state of lacking unity
- sorting one thing from others; "the separation of wheat from chaff"; "the separation of mail by postal zones"
- the act of dividing or disconnecting
- the social act of separating or parting company; "the separation of church and state"
- coming apart (同)breakup, detachment
- the space where a division or parting occurs; "he hid in the separation between walls"
- the termination of employment (by resignation or dismissal)
- separate or isolate (one thing) from another and place in a group apart from others; "the sun segregates the carbon"; "large mining claims are segregated into smaller claims"
- someone who is or has been segregated
- divide from the main body or mass and collect; "Many towns segregated into new counties"; "Experiments show clearly that genes segregate"
- separate by race or religion; practice a policy of racial segregation; "This neighborhood is segregated"; "We dont segregate in this county"
- (genetics) the separation of paired alleles during meiosis so that members of each pair of alleles appear in different gametes
- the act of segregating or sequestering; "sequestration of the jury" (同)sequestration
- a social system that provides separate facilities for minority groups (同)separatism
- meiosis in which there is a failure of paired homologous chromosomes to separate; results in an abnormal number of chromosomes in the daughter cells
- …‘を'『分離』する』,引き分ける;(…から)…‘を'引き分ける《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / (…に)〈一つの物〉‘を'『分割する』,分ける《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / 〈人が〉別れる;別れて(…に)なる《+『into』+『名』》 / (…から)分離する,離れる《+『from』+『名』》 / 『離れた』,分かれた / (関係がなく)別の,異質な(different) / 個々の,個別の(individual)
- …‘を'『決心する』,『決意する』 / 〈問題・疑惑など〉‘を'『解決する』,解明する,解く / 〈議会などが〉…‘を'議決する,票決する / (構成要素に)…‘を'分解する《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / (…を)『決定する』,『決心する』《+『on』(『upon』,『against』)+『名』(do『ing』)》 / (…に)『分解する』《+『into』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《文》強固な意志,分屈 / 〈C〉決心,決意
- 〈C〉〈U〉『分離』,分割,別離・〈C〉(…の分離(分割)した箇所《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉〈U〉(合意・判決に基づく)夫婦の別居
- …‘を'分離する;〈患者など〉‘を'隔離する / 〈特定の宗派・人種・社会団体など〉‘を'差別する,差別待遇する / 分かれる,分離する / (特に人種で)差別する
- 分離(隔離,差別)すること(された状態) / (特に黒人に対する)人種差別
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Theory and practice in the construction of professional identity in nursing students: A qualitative study.
- Arreciado Marañón A1, Isla Pera MP2.
- Nurse education today.Nurse Educ Today.2015 Jul;35(7):859-63. doi: 10.1016/j.nedt.2015.03.014. Epub 2015 Apr 2.
- BACKGROUND: The problem of nurses' professional identity continues to be seen in the disjunction between theoretical training and clinical placements. Moreover, it is not known how nursing students perceive these contradictions or how this discrepancy influences the construction of professional iden
- PMID 25863650
- The Conjunction and Disjunction Fallacies: Explanations of the Linda Problem by the Equate-to-Differentiate Model.
- Lu Y1.
- Integrative psychological & behavioral science.Integr Psychol Behav Sci.2015 Jun 17. [Epub ahead of print]
- We propose the use of the equate-to-differentiate model (Li, S. (2004), Equate-to-differentiate approach, Central European Journal of Operations Research, 12) to explain the occurrence of both the conjunction and disjunction fallacies. To test this model, we asked participants to judge the likelihoo
- PMID 26077336
- [Association of MTHFR and MTRR genes polymorphisms with non-disjunctions of chromosomes 18 and 21].
- Guo Q1, Wang H, Yang K, Zhang B, Li T, Liao S.
- Zhonghua yi xue yi chuan xue za zhi = Zhonghua yixue yichuanxue zazhi = Chinese journal of medical genetics.Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi.2015 Jun 10;32(3):395-9. doi: 10.3760/cma.j.issn.1003-9406.2015.03.021.
- OBJECTIVE: To explore the effect of MTHFR and MTRR genes polymorphisms on chromosomes 18 and 21 non-disjunction through investigation of Henan Han Chinese young females with a gestational history of trisomy 21 (Down syndrome, DS) or trisomy 18 (Edwards syndrome, ES).METHODS: Polymorphisms of MTHFR 6
- PMID 26037359
- Easily manoeuvrable osteotome for pterygomaxillary disjunction.
- Matsushita K.,Kobori Y.,Kamada S.,Yamaguchi H.
- The British journal of oral & maxillofacial surgery 53(5), 474-475, 2015-05
- NAID 120005595716
- A Set Theoretical Semantics for a Subsystem of Linear Logic
- 山口 文彦
- Josai Mathematical Monographs 7, 67-74, 2014-03
- … However, the meanings of additive disjunction and conjunction are opposite to intuition. …
- NAID 120005520972
- First Report of Cytomixis and Meiotic Abnormalities in Nepeta govaniana from Solang Valley, Kullu District, Himachal Pradesh
- CYTOLOGIA 79(2), 227-233, 2014
- … PMCs involved in cytomixis showed various other meiotic irregularities such as spindle abnormalities, chromatin stickiness, asynchronous disjunction of bivalents and laggards. …
- NAID 130004701661
- In logic and mathematics, or is a truth-functional operator also known as ( inclusive) disjunction and alternation. The logical connective that represents this operator is also known as "or", and typically written as \lor or + . The "or" operator ...
- Synonyms for disjunction at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms , and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- discrete、disjunction、dissociate、domain、gender bias、isolate、isolation、prejudice、racism、resolve、seclude、segregate、separate、separation、sequester、sequestration、sex bias