- reassemble mentally; "reconstruct the events of 20 years ago" (同)construct, retrace
- cause somebody to adapt or reform socially or politically
- give or bring back; "Restore the stolen painting to its rightful owner" (同)restitute
- return to its original or usable and functioning condition; "restore the forest to its original pristine condition" (同)reconstruct
- bring back into original existence, use, function, or position; "restore law and order"; "reestablish peace in the region"; "restore the emperor to the throne" (同)reinstate, reestablish
- a model that represents the landscape of a former geological age or that represents and extinct animal etc.
- some artifact that has been restored or reconstructed; "the restoration looked exactly like the original"
- the act of restoring something or someone to a satisfactory state
- the imposition of a new organization; organizing differently (often involving extensive and drastic changes); "a committee was appointed to oversee the reorganization of the curriculum"; "top officials were forced out in the cabinet shakeup" (同)reorganisation, shake-up, shakeup
- an extensive alteration of the structure of a corporation or government; "after the takeover there was a thorough reorganization"; "the reorganization was prescribed by federal bankruptcy laws"
- construct or form anew or provide with a new structure; "After his accident, he had to restructure his life"; "The governing board was reconstituted" (同)reconstitute
- the condition of being reinstated; "her reinstatement to her former office followed quickly"
- the act of restoring someone to a previous position; "we insisted on the reinstatement of the colonel"
- the activity of constructing something again
- recall that is hypothesized to work by storing abstract features which are then used to construct the memory during recall (同)reconstructive memory
- an interpretation formed by piecing together bits of evidence
- adhering to an attitude or position widely held to be outmoded; "peasants are still unreconstructed small capitalists at heart"; "there are probably more unreconstructed Southerners than one would like to admit"
- adapted to social or economic change; "a reconstructed feminist"
- …‘を'再建する,改造(復興,復元)する / 〈でき事〉‘を'再現する
- (元の状態に)…‘を'復活させる,回復させる,復帰させる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / (元の形に)〈美術品・建物など〉‘を'『修復する』,復元する《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈盗品など〉‘を'『返す』,返却する
- 〈U〉(…を元の状態・役職などに)『復活』(『回復』)『すること』,(…の…への)修復(復元)《+『of』+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…の)返還《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉修復した物,復元された物 / 《the R-》(英国の)王政回復(1660年のチャールズ2世の復位);王政回復時代(1660‐88)
- 〈U〉再建,改造,復興,復元 / 〈C〉再建(改造,復元)された物 / 《the R-》《米》南部諸州の再統合期,再建時代(南北戦争後,法律・諸制度を改正した1865年から1877年までの期間)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Autogenous fresh demineralized tooth graft prepared at chairside for dental implant.
- Kim ES1.
- Maxillofacial plastic and reconstructive surgery.Maxillofac Plast Reconstr Surg.2015 Feb 18;37(1):8. eCollection 2015.
- BACKGROUND: This study aimed to evaluate the clinical usefulness of autogenous fresh demineralized tooth (auto-FDT) graft prepared at the chairside for alveolar bone grafting during dental implant surgery.METHODS: In total, 38 patients requiring both tooth extraction (for endodontic or periodontal r
- PMID 25705613
- Predicting anthocyanins' isothermal and non-isothermal degradation with the endpoints method.
- Peleg M1, Kim AD2, Normand MD2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Nov 15;187:537-44. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.04.091. Epub 2015 Apr 25.
- The thermal degradation of anthocyanins in a variety of media and over a large temperature range is known to follow first-order kinetics, and the temperature-dependence of the exponential rate constant a two-parameter model. These parameters can be estimated from the initial and final concentrations
- PMID 25977061
- Continuous Depth Map Reconstruction From Light Fields.
- Li J, Lu M, Li ZN.
- IEEE transactions on image processing : a publication of the IEEE Signal Processing Society.IEEE Trans Image Process.2015 Nov;24(11):3257-65. doi: 10.1109/TIP.2015.2440760. Epub 2015 Jun 3.
- In this paper, we investigate how the recently emerged photography technology-the light field-can benefit depth map estimation, a challenging computer vision problem. A novel framework is proposed to reconstruct continuous depth maps from light field data. Unlike many traditional methods for the ste
- PMID 26054068
- Historical trends of organochlorine pesticides in a sediment core from the Gulf of Batabanó, Cuba.
- Alonso-Hernández CM1, Tolosa I2, Mesa-Albernas M3, Díaz-Asencio M3, Corcho-Alvarado JA4, Sánchez-Cabeza JA5.
- Chemosphere.Chemosphere.2015 Oct;137:95-100. doi: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2015.05.044. Epub 2015 Jun 3.
- Sediments can be natural archives to reconstruct the history of pollutant inputs into coastal areas. This is important to improve management strategies and evaluate the success of pollution control measurements. In this work, the vertical distribution of organochlorine pesticides (DDTs, Lindane, HCB
- PMID 26051863
- Frequency domain optical tomography using a Monte Carlo perturbation method
- Generation of Electron Bessel Beams with Nondiffractive Spreading by a Nanofabricated Annular Slit
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 85(4), 043501-1-4, 2016-03-08
- NAID 40020789571
- リカバー・ジャパン / ディスカバー・ジャパン : 野田宇太郎の文学散歩と占領期の「風景」
- Reconstruct was created with funding, in part, from the National Institutes of Health and the Human Brain Project under grants (P30 HD18655, R01 MH/DA 57351, and R01 EB 002170). Permission to use, copy, and redistribute Reconstruct is ...
- It is Official Web Site of the general corporation Kesennuma Reconstruct Association(KRA). In KRA, it is the general corporation established for the purpose of reviving the enterprise about the job creation to the people who lost the job ...
- reconstructとは。意味や和訳。[動](他)1 …を再建［復興］する；…を建て直す, 改築する； …を作り［仕立て］直す.2 〈事件など〉全体像を（…から）再現［復元］する((from ...)) reconstruct an accident from an eyewitness report目撃者の報告... - goo辞書は 国語、 ...
- breast implant、mammaplasty、mammoplasty