- discrete、disjunction、dissociate、domain、gender bias、isolate、isolation、prejudice、racism、resolve、seclude、segregate、separate、separation、sequester、sequestration、sex bias
- (genetics) the separation of paired alleles during meiosis so that members of each pair of alleles appear in different gametes
- the act of segregating or sequestering; "sequestration of the jury" (同)sequestration
- a social system that provides separate facilities for minority groups (同)separatism
- (psychiatry) a defense mechanism in which memory of an unacceptable act or impulse is separated from the emotion originally associated with it
- a state of separation between persons or groups
- the act of isolating something; setting something apart from others (同)closing off
- a countrys withdrawal from international politics; "he opposed a policy of American isolation"
- a feeling of being disliked and alone
- disadvantage by prejudice
- influence (somebodys) opinion in advance (同)prepossess
- discriminatory or abusive behavior towards members of another race (同)racialism, racial discrimination
- the prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races
- separated according to race, sex, class, or religion; "separate but equal"; "girls and boys in separate classes"
- a garment that can be purchased separately and worn in combinations with other garments
- force, take, or pull apart; "He separated the fighting children"; "Moses parted the Red Sea" (同)disunite, divide, part
- act as a barrier between; stand between; "The mountain range divides the two countries" (同)divide
- make a division or separation (同)divide
- come apart; "The two pieces that we had glued separated" (同)divide, part
- go ones own way; move apart; "The friends separated after the party" (同)part, split
- discontinue an association or relation; go different ways; "The business partners broke over a tax question"; "The couple separated after 25 years of marriage"; "My friend and I split up" (同)part, split up, split, break, break_up
- divide into components or constituents; "Separate the wheat from the chaff"
- independent; not united or joint; "a problem consisting of two separate issues"; "they went their separate ways"; "formed a separate church"
- undergo sequestration by forming a stable compound with an ion; "The cations were sequestered"
- set apart from others; "The dentist sequesters the tooth he is working on" (同)sequestrate, keep apart, set apart, isolate
- requisition forcibly, as of enemy property; "the estate was sequestered"
- make clearly visible; "can this image be resolved?"
- find the solution; "solve an equation"; "solve for x" (同)solve
- the state of lacking unity
- sorting one thing from others; "the separation of wheat from chaff"; "the separation of mail by postal zones"
- the act of dividing or disconnecting
- the social act of separating or parting company; "the separation of church and state"
- coming apart (同)breakup, detachment
- the space where a division or parting occurs; "he hid in the separation between walls"
- the termination of employment (by resignation or dismissal)
- separate or isolate (one thing) from another and place in a group apart from others; "the sun segregates the carbon"; "large mining claims are segregated into smaller claims"
- someone who is or has been segregated
- divide from the main body or mass and collect; "Many towns segregated into new counties"; "Experiments show clearly that genes segregate"
- separate by race or religion; practice a policy of racial segregation; "This neighborhood is segregated"; "We dont segregate in this county"
- members of a pair of homologous chromosomes separate during the formation of gametes and are distributed to different gametes so that every gamete receives only one member of the pair
- a political orientation favoring political or racial segregation
- segregation by race
- 分離(隔離,差別)すること(された状態) / (特に黒人に対する)人種差別
- 〈U〉〈C〉(…に対する不当な)『先入観』,『偏見』《+『against』+『名』(do『ing』)》;(…に好意的な)先入観,えこひいき《+『in favor of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉不利益,損害 / (…に対して)…‘に'(不当な)『先入観』(『偏見』)『を抱かせる』《+『名』+『against』+『名』(do『ing』)》;(…に対して)…‘に'(好意的な)先入観を抱かせる《+『名』+『in favor of』+『名』,+『名』+『in』 one's 『favor』》 / 〈立場,見込みなど〉‘を'損なう,だいなしにする
- 民族主義,民族的優越感;人種差別 / 民族主義政策(体制)
- …‘を'『分離』する』,引き分ける;(…から)…‘を'引き分ける《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / (…に)〈一つの物〉‘を'『分割する』,分ける《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / 〈人が〉別れる;別れて(…に)なる《+『into』+『名』》 / (…から)分離する,離れる《+『from』+『名』》 / 『離れた』,分かれた / (関係がなく)別の,異質な(different) / 個々の,個別の(individual)
- …‘を'隔離する;…‘を'隠退させる / 〈財産なじ〉‘を'押収する
- …‘を'『決心する』,『決意する』 / 〈問題・疑惑など〉‘を'『解決する』,解明する,解く / 〈議会などが〉…‘を'議決する,票決する / (構成要素に)…‘を'分解する《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / (…を)『決定する』,『決心する』《+『on』(『upon』,『against』)+『名』(do『ing』)》 / (…に)『分解する』《+『into』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《文》強固な意志,分屈 / 〈C〉決心,決意
- 〈C〉〈U〉『分離』,分割,別離・〈C〉(…の分離(分割)した箇所《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉〈U〉(合意・判決に基づく)夫婦の別居
- …‘を'分離する;〈患者など〉‘を'隔離する / 〈特定の宗派・人種・社会団体など〉‘を'差別する,差別待遇する / 分かれる,分離する / (特に人種で)差別する
Segregation may refer to:
Separation of people
- Geographical segregation, rates of two or more populations which are not homogenous throughout a defined space
- Housing segregation
- Racial segregation, separation of humans into racial groups in daily life
- Racial segregation in the United States, a specific period in U.S. history
- Religious segregation, the separation of people according to their religion
- Residential segregation, the physical separation of two or more groups into different neighbourhoods
- Sex segregation, the physical, legal, and cultural separation of people according to their biological sex
- Occupational segregation, the distribution of people based upon demographic characteristics, most often gender, both across and within occupations and jobs
- Age segregation, separation of people based on their age and may be observed in many aspects of some societies
Separation of objects
- Segregation in materials, enrichment of a material constituent at a free surface or an internal interface of a material
- Particle segregation, tendency of particulate solids to segregate by size, density, shape, and other properties
- Magnetic-activated cell sorting, a method for separation of various cell populations depending on their surface antigens
- Segregate (taxonomy), created when a taxon is split off from another taxon
- Chromosome segregation, the process that occurs during cell division whereby chromosomes separate and migrate to opposite ends of the cell
- Mendel's law of segregation, observation in Mendelian inheritance that each parent passes only one allele to its offspring
- Security segregation, regulatory rules requiring that customer assets be held separate from assets of a brokerage firm, on the broker's books
- Segregated cycle facilities, marked lanes, tracks, shoulders and paths designated for use by bicyclists
- Trail segregation, the practice of designating certain trails as having a specific preferred or exclusive use
- All pages with titles containing Segregation
- All pages with titles beginning with Segregation
- Segment (disambiguation)
- Separate (disambiguation)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The genetic study utility of a hexaploid wheat DH population with non-recombinant A- and B-genomes.
- Hao M, Chen J, Zhang L, Luo J, Yuan Z, Yan Z, Zhang B, Chen W, Wei Y, Zhang H, Zheng Y, Liu D.SourceTriticeae Research Institute, Sichuan Agricultural University, Wenjiang, Chengdu, 611130 Sichuan P.R. China.
- SpringerPlus.Springerplus.2013 Dec;2(1):131. Epub 2013 Mar 25.
- To study the D-genome of the wild wheat relative Aegilops tauschii Cosson at the hexaploid level, we developed a synthetic doubled-haploid (DH) hexaploid wheat population, SynDH3. This population was derived from the spontaneous chromosome doubling of triploid F1 hybrid plants obtained from a cross
- PMID 23577301
- Organization and function of membrane contact sites.
- Helle SC, Kanfer G, Kolar K, Lang A, Michel AH, Kornmann B.SourceInstitute of Biochemistry, ETH Zürich, HPM G16 Schafmattstrasse, 18 8093 Zürich Switzerland.
- Biochimica et biophysica acta.Biochim Biophys Acta.2013 Nov;1833(11):2526-41. doi: 10.1016/j.bbamcr.2013.01.028. Epub 2013 Feb 1.
- Membrane-bound organelles are a wonderful evolutionary acquisition of the eukaryotic cell, allowing the segregation of sometimes incompatible biochemical reactions into specific compartments with tailored microenvironments. On the flip side, these isolating membranes that crowd the interior of the c
- PMID 23380708
- Microstructural grey matter parcellation and its relevance for connectome analyses.
- Caspers S, Eickhoff SB, Zilles K, Amunts K.SourceInstitute of Neuroscience and Medicine (INM-1), Research Centre Jülich, 52425 Jülich, Germany. Electronic address: email@example.com.
- NeuroImage.Neuroimage.2013 Oct 15;80:18-26. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroimage.2013.04.003. Epub 2013 Apr 6.
- The human brain connectome is closely linked to the anatomical framework provided by the structural segregation of the cortex into distinct cortical areas. Therefore, a thorough anatomical reference for the analysis and interpretation of connectome data is indispensable to understand the structure a
- PMID 23571419
- Neuronal activity in the medial associative-limbic and lateral motor part of the rat subthalamic nucleus and the effect of 6-hydroxydopamine-induced lesions of the dorsolateral striatum.
- Lindemann C, Alam M, Krauss JK, Schwabe K.SourceDepartment of Neurosurgery, Hannover Medical School, 30625, Hannover, Germany.
- The Journal of comparative neurology.J Comp Neurol.2013 Oct 1;521(14):3226-40. doi: 10.1002/cne.23342.
- Lesions of the rat nigrostriatal dopamine system by injection of 6-hydroxydopamine (6-OHDA) lead to abnormal neuronal activity in the basal ganglia (BG) motor loop similar to that found in Parkinson's disease (PD). In the BG motor loop the subthalamic nucleus (STN) represents an important structure,
- PMID 23787707
- Non-pungency in a Japanese Chili Pepper Landrace (Capsicum annuum) is Caused by a Novel Loss-of-function Pun1 Allele
- 米国における雇用差別訴訟とマネジング・ダイバーシティ ―公共訴訟の視角から―
- 土木技術資料 = Civil engineering journal : 土木技術の総合情報誌 59(3), 8-11, 2017-03
- NAID 40021114151
- Learn More About SEGREGATION Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "segregation" Spanish Central: Spanish translation of "segregation" Nglish: Translation of "segregation" for Spanish speakers Britannica English: Translation of "segregation" for Arabic speakers
- the state or condition of being segregated, set apart, separated, or restricted to one group: Segregation on buses meant that the seats at the front were ... Before Fidel, when segregation was in full swing, the Cuban apartheid meant ...
- segregationとは。意味や和訳。[名][U]1 （特に人種間の）分離，隔絶；[C]分離[隔離]されたもの（⇔integration）.2 《遺伝》隔離：減数分裂の際，父系，母系の遺伝子あるいは染色体が分離すること.seg・re・ga・tion・al[形] - goo英和 ...
- It is highly lipoophilic, is extensively sequestered in tissues, and undergoes very slow hepatic metabolism.(amiodarone)(PHD.428)
- Normally, about one-third of circulating platelets are sequestered in the spleen, where they are in equilibrium with circulating platelets.
- Because HBcAg is intracellular and, when in the serum, sequestered within an HBsAg coat, naked core particles do not circulate in serum and, therefore, HBcAg is not detectable routinely in the serum of patients with HBV infection.(HIM.1933)
- 肺分画症 pulmonary sequestration]
- thrombocytopenia( due to platelet sequestration, portal hypertension, or hypersplenism)
- neutrophil sequestration and migration into alveolus