- the act of subdividing; division of something previously divided
- an area composed of subdivided lots
- (computer science) the condition of a file that is broken up and stored in many different locations on a magnetic disk; "fragmentation slows system performance because it takes extra time to locate and assemble the parts of the fragmented file"
- the disintegration of social norms governing behavior and thought and social relationships
- the scattering of bomb fragments after the bomb explodes
- a piece broken off or cut off of something else; "a fragment of rock"
- an incomplete piece; "fragments of a play"
- divide into smaller and smaller pieces; "This apartment cannot be subdivided any further!"
- form into subdivisions; "The cells subdivided"
- (biology) a taxonomic group ranking between a phylum and a class
- (…の)『破片』,断片《+『of』+『名』》 / (特に詩文などの)未完の部分,断章《+『of』+『名』》 / ばらばらになる,砕ける / …‘を'ばらばらに壊す
- …を[さらに](…に)細分化する《+名+into+名》 / [さらに]分かれる
||Look up subdivide, subdivided, subdivision, or subdivisions in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Subdivision may refer to:
- Administrative subdivision, a portion of a country or other political division, established for the purpose of government
- Subdivision (land), a term for an urban or suburban area, especially if recently parceled up into smaller plots for new uses
- Census geographic units of Canada (Census subdivision), a term used in Canada
- Subdivision (country subdivision), a designation for some specific subdivisions
- Subdivision (meter), a term for division of the beat in music
- Subdivision (botany), a taxonomic rank below a phylum and equivalent to a subphylum
- Subdivision (rank), a taxonomic rank
- Subdivision (film), starring Gary Sweet
- Subdivision (graph theory), mathematics
- "Subdivision" (Prison Break episode), the twenty-eighth episode of American television series Prison Break
- "Subdivisions" (song), by the rock group Rush
- Subdivisions (EP), an EP consisting of re-interpretations of songs from Clearing the Channel (2005)
- Subdivision surface, a term in computer graphics
- Trackage, specifically a named section (North American usage)
- Division (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Subdivision"
- All pages beginning with "Subdivision"
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Endocannabinoid CB1 receptor activation upon global ischemia adversely impact recovery of reward and stress signaling molecules, neuronal survival and behavioral impulsivity.
- Knowles MD1, de la Tremblaye PB1, Azogu I1, Plamondon H2.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2016 Apr 3;66:8-21. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2015.10.010. Epub 2015 Nov 1.
- Global cerebral ischemia in rodents, which mimics cardiac arrest in humans, is associated with a surge in endocannabinoids and increased transmission of dopamine and glutamate leading to excitotoxic cell death. The current study assessed the role of CB1 receptor activation at the moment of an ischem
- PMID 26529486
- Excitatory and inhibitory innervation of the mouse orofacial motor nuclei: A stereological study.
- Faunes M1,2,3, Oñate-Ponce A1,2, Fernández-Collemann S1,2, Henny P1,2.
- The Journal of comparative neurology.J Comp Neurol.2016 Mar 1;524(4):738-58. doi: 10.1002/cne.23862. Epub 2015 Oct 8.
- Neurons in the trigeminal (Mo5), facial (Mo7), ambiguus (Amb), and hypoglossal (Mo12) motor nuclei innervate jaw, facial, pharynx/larynx/esophagus, and tongue muscles, respectively. They are essential for movements subserving feeding, exploration of the environment, and social communication. These n
- PMID 26224546
- Topographic organizations of taste-responsive neurons in the parabrachial nucleus of C57BL/6J mice: An electrophysiological mapping study.
- Tokita K1, Boughter JD Jr2.
- Neuroscience.Neuroscience.2016 Mar 1;316:151-66. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2015.12.030. Epub 2015 Dec 19.
- The activities of 178 taste-responsive neurons were recorded extracellularly from the parabrachial nucleus (PbN) in the anesthetized C57BL/6J mouse. Taste stimuli included those representative of five basic taste qualities, sweet, salty, sour, bitter and umami. Umami synergism was represented by all
- PMID 26708748
- Exploring the effect of the spatial scale of fishery management.
- Takashina N1, Baskett ML2.
- Journal of theoretical biology.J Theor Biol.2016 Feb 7;390:14-22. doi: 10.1016/j.jtbi.2015.11.005. Epub 2015 Nov 22.
- For any spatially explicit management, determining the appropriate spatial scale of management decisions is critical to success at achieving a given management goal. Specifically, managers must decide how much to subdivide a given managed region: from implementing a uniform approach across the regio
- PMID 26593243
- A convergent conical algorithm with ω -bisection for concave minimization
- Kuno Takahito,Ishihama Tomohiro
- Journal of global optimization 61(2), 203-220, 2015-02
- … Introducing the concept of pseudo-nonsingularity, we give an alternative proof of convergence of the algorithm with the ω -subdivision rule. … We also develop a new convergent subdivision rule, named ω -bisection, and report numerical results of comparing it with the usual ω -subdivision. …
- NAID 120005575448
- [Paper] An Optimal Model Subdivision Method for 3D FDM Printers
- , , ,
- ITE Transactions on Media Technology and Applications 3(1), 40-46, 2015
- … Although FDM 3D printers have been getting popular, it is still difficult for novice users to determine basic parameters such as deposition directions and model subdivision. … This paper describes an optimization method that determines the optimal model subdivision and deposition direction. …
- NAID 130004974727
- Relationship between the Concentration of Anti-polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Immunoglobulin M (IgM) and the Intensity of the Accelerated Blood Clearance (ABC) Phenomenon against PEGylated Liposomes in Mice
- , , [他], ,
- Biological and Pharmaceutical Bulletin 38(3), 417-424, 2015
- PEGylation, which is the surface modification of nanocarriers with polyethylene glycol (PEG), has increased the circulation time and reduced the immunogenic responses to nanocarriers. However, many re …
- NAID 130004872284
- The subdivision name within the country or region for an address. ... 以下の出力の例は、このクエリの結果を示します。 PhoneBook - 結果総数: 1012 タイトル:Sip & Shine Espresso 説明:(206) 878-0716 - 21000 International Blvd ...
- sub·di·vi·sion (sŭb′dĭ-vĭzh′ən, sŭb′dĭ-vĭzh′ən) n. 1. a. The act or process of subdividing. b. A subdivided part. 2. An area of real estate subdivided into individual lots. sub′di·vi′sion·al adj. subdivision (ˈsʌbdɪˌvɪʒən) n 1. the process ...
- Medical Definition of SUBDIVISION : a category in botanical classification ranking below a division and above a class Learn More About SUBDIVISION Spanish Central: Spanish translation of "subdivision" Nglish: Translation of ...
- (動物)subphylum, subphyla, (植物)subdivision