- a land unit equal to 1 square mile
- one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object; "a section of a fishing rod"; "metal sections were used below ground"; "finished the final segment of the road" (同)segment
- a small class of students who are part of a larger course but are taught separately; "a graduate student taught sections for the professors lecture course" (同)discussion section
- (geometry) the area created by a plane cutting through a solid (同)plane section
- a self-contained part of a larger composition (written or musical); "he always turns first to the business section"; "the history of this work is discussed in the next section" (同)subdivision
- a distinct region or subdivision of a territorial or political area or community or group of people; "no section of the nation is more ardent than the South"; "there are three synagogues in the Jewish section"
- a division of an orchestra containing all instruments of the same class
- a segment of a citrus fruit; "he ate a section of the orange"
- a small army unit usually having a special function
- a small team of policemen working as part of a police platoon
- a very thin slice (of tissue or mineral or other substance) for examination under a microscope; "sections from the left ventricle showed diseased tissue"
- (grammar) an expression including a subject and predicate but not constituting a complete sentence
- an encapsulated neural structure consisting of a collection of cell bodies or neurons
- tie or fasten into a knot; "knot the shoelaces"
- something twisted and tight and swollen; "their muscles stood out in knots"; "the old mans fists were two great gnarls"; "his stomach was in knots" (同)gnarl
- a hard cross-grained round piece of wood in a board where a branch emerged; "the saw buckled when it hit a knot"
- a sandpiper that breeds in the Arctic and winters in the southern hemisphere (同)greyback, grayback, Calidris canutus
- any of various fastenings formed by looping and tying a rope (or cord) upon itself or to another rope or to another object
- a tight cluster of people or things; "a small knot of women listened to his sermon"; "the bird had a knot of feathers forming a crest"
- make into knots; make knots out of; "She knotted her fingers"
- any thickened enlargement (同)knob, thickening
- (botany) the small swelling that is the part of a plant stem from which one or more leaves emerge (同)leaf node
- a connecting point at which several lines come together
- (computer science) any computer that is hooked up to a computer network (同)client, guest
- (astronomy) a point where an orbit crosses a plane
- (physics) the point of minimum displacement in a periodic system
- any bulge or swelling of an anatomical structure or part
- relating to tuberculosis or those suffering from it; "a tubercular hospital"
- constituting or afflicted with or caused by tuberculosis or the tubercle bacillus; "a tubercular child"; "tuberculous patients"; "tubercular meningitis" (同)tuberculous
- characterized by the presence of tuberculosis lesions or tubercles; "tubercular leprosy"
- pertaining to or of the nature of a normal tuberosity or tubercle; "a tubercular process for the attachment of a ligament or muscle"
- relating to or characterized by or having nodules; "Nodular vaginitis"
- having nodules or occurring in the form of nodules; "nodular ores" (同)nodulated, noduled
- the normal cardiac rhythm when the heart is controlled by the atrioventricular node (同)nodal_rhythm
- sway gently back and forth, as in a nodding motion; "the flowers were nodding in the breeze"
- be almost asleep; "The old man sat nodding by the fireplace"
- let the head fall forward through drowsiness; "The old man was nodding in his chair"
- the act of nodding the head
- a sign of assent or salutation or command
- express or signify by nodding; "He nodded his approval"
- lower and raise the head, as to indicate assent or agreement or confirmation; "The teacher nodded when the student gave the right answer"
- 〈C〉(全体を構成する個々の)『部分』,部品;(全体の中で特定の用途・機能・特徴を持った)部分,部門 / 〈C〉(内部構造を児す)断面図;切断面 / 〈U〉切断すること,(外科の)切開;〈C〉(顕微鏡などで検査する組織の)切片 / 〈C〉《米》セクション(郡区(township)の36分の1に当たる1平方マイル(640エーカー)の土地区画の広さ) / …‘を'区分(分割)する / …‘の'断面[図]を作る
- (文法で)『節』(文の一部で「主語+述語動詞」の構造を持っている語の集まり) / (条約・法律などの)『箇条』,条項
- 神経節・ガングリオン，結節腫 《主に手首にできる良性の嚢腫(のうしゆ)》・〔知的･産業的活動の〕中心，中枢 〔of〕
- 『結び目』,結び / (リボンなどで作った)飾り結び / (人・物の,通例小さな)群れ,一団 / (板・木材の)節,節目;(筋肉などの)隆起 / 困難(difficulty) / 縁,絆(きずな) / ノット(1時間に1海里(約1,852m)進む速さの単位) / …‘を'『結びなわせる』《+『名』+『together』,+『together』+『名』》 / …‘に'結び目をつける,‘を'結ぶ / (こぶになって)堅く結ばれる,もつれる
- (茎・幹の)節(ふし) / (体組織にできた)結節,こぶ(リンパ瘤(りゅう)など) / (天体の軌道の)交点 / (物事の)中心点
- 結節のある,結節状の / (また tuberculous)結核の,結核性の
- (承諾・あいさつ・合図などで)『うなずく』,会釈する / (眠くて)『こっくりする』,(油断して)うとうとする《+off》 / 〈草木・穂などが〉揺れる / (承諾・あいさつなどで)〈頭〉‘を'『うなずかせる』 / …‘を'うなずいて示す / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈人〉‘に'うなずいて示す / 《同意・承諾・あいさつ・命令など,また時には拒絶を表して》(…に対する)『うなずき』,『会釈』《+『to』+『名』》;(眠気による)こっくり
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Prognostic factors and outcome analysis of salivary duct carcinoma.
- Han MW1, Roh JL2, Choi SH2, Nam SY2, Lee HJ3, Cho KJ3, Lee SW4, Kim SY5.
- Auris, nasus, larynx.Auris Nasus Larynx.2015 Dec;42(6):472-7. doi: 10.1016/j.anl.2015.04.005. Epub 2015 May 28.
- OBJECTIVE: Salivary duct carcinoma (SDC) is highly aggressive, with high rates of recurrence and nodal and distant metastases. The aim of the current study was to evaluate the clinical implication of EGFR and HER2 expression for predicting prognosis and to identify the factors associated with outcom
- PMID 26028371
- Combined photon-electron beams in the treatment of the supraclavicular lymph nodes in breast cancer: A novel technique that achieves adequate coverage while reducing lung dose.
- Salem A1, Mohamad I2, Dayyat A2, Kanaa'n H3, Sarhan N2, Roujob I3, Salem AF4, Afifi S3, Jaradat I2, Mubiden R2, Almousa A2.
- Medical dosimetry : official journal of the American Association of Medical Dosimetrists.Med Dosim.2015 Autumn;40(3):210-7. doi: 10.1016/j.meddos.2014.12.001. Epub 2015 Jan 13.
- Radiation pneumonitis is a well-documented side effect of radiation therapy for breast cancer. The purpose of this study was to compare combined photon-electron, photon-only, and electron-only plans in the radiation treatment of the supraclavicular lymph nodes. In total, 13 patients requiring chest
- PMID 25595492
- Impact of Chemoradiation-induced Myelosuppression on Prognosis of Patients with Locally Advanced Esophageal Cancer After Chemoradiotherapy Followed by Esophagectomy.
- Ohira M1, Kubo N2, Yamashita Y3, Sakurai K1, Toyokawa T1, Tanaka H1, Muguruma K1, Hirakawa K1.
- Anticancer research.Anticancer Res.2015 Sep;35(9):4889-95.
- BACKGROUND: The prognosis of patients with locally advanced esophageal squamous cell carcinoma (LAESC) is extremely poor. The impact of adverse effects of chemoradiotherapy (CRT), particularly myelosuppression, on postoperative long-term results has remained unclear.PATIENTS AND METHODS: A total of
- PMID 26254384
- Symmetry-Protected Topological Superfluids and Superconductors —From the Basics to <sup>3</sup>He—
- 節性EBV陽性細胞傷害性T細胞リンパ腫(nodal EBV⁺cytotoxic T-cell lymphoma)とは何か?
- Nodal can bind type I and type II Serine/Threonine kinase receptors, with Cripto-1 acting as its co-receptor.  Signaling through SMAD 2/3 and subsequent translocation of SMAD 4 to the nucleus promotes the expression of genes involved in proliferation and differentiation. ...
- nodalとは。意味や和訳。[形]節[こぶ]の；中心点の；結節点の. - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声、慣用句、例文が分かる英和辞書です。
- clause、ganglia、ganglion、ganglionic、knot、lymph node、nodal、nodose、nodulate、section、tubercle、tubercular、tuberosity