- a general concept that marks divisions or coordinations in a conceptual scheme
- writing done with a typewriter (同)typewriting
- elegance in dress or behavior; "she has a lot of class"
- a collection of things sharing a common attribute; "there are two classes of detergents" (同)category, family
- a league ranked by quality; "he played baseball in class D for two years"; "Princeton is in the NCAA Division 1-AA" (同)division
- a body of students who are taught together; "early morning classes are always sleepy" (同)form, grade, course
- people having the same social, economic, or educational status; "the working class"; "an emerging professional class" (同)stratum, social_class, socio-economic class
- a body of students who graduate together; "the class of 97"; "she was in my year at Hoehandle High" (同)year
- (biology) a taxonomic group containing one or more orders
- arrange into a group or groups; "Can you group these shapes together?"
- (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule (同)radical, chemical group
- any number of entities (members) considered as a unit (同)grouping
- a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse (同)mathematical group
- form a group or group together (同)aggroup
- an operation that segregates items into groups according to a specified criterion; "the bottleneck in mail delivery is the process of sorting" (同)sorting
- an approximate definition or example; "she wore a sort of magenta dress"; "she served a creamy sort of dessert thing"
- a person of a particular character or nature; "what sort of person is he?"; "hes a good sort"
- restriction imposed by the government on documents or weapons that are available only to certain authorized people
- a group of people or things arranged by class or category (同)categorization, categorisation
- the basic cognitive process of arranging into classes or categories (同)categorization, categorisation, sorting
- declare unavailable, as for security reasons; "Classify these documents"
- arrange or order by classes or categories; "How would you classify these pottery shards--are they prehistoric?" (同)class, sort, assort, sort out, separate
- (grammar) a category of words having the same grammatical properties (同)syntactic category
- 〈C〉(何らかの類似性を持つ)(…の)『種類』,類(sort, kind)《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《集合的に》《単数扱い》『クラス』,学級,組 / 〈U〉〈C〉(クラス単位の)『授業』;授業時間 / 〈C〉《米》《集合的に》(主に高校・大学の)同期生 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》(同程度の教育・経済力・社会的地位などを持つ)『階級』,階層 / 〈C〉(交通機関などの)『等級』 / 〈C〉(英国の大学の)試験の合格等級 / 〈C〉綱(こう)(動植物の分類で門(phylum, division)と目(もく)(order)の間) / 〈U〉《話》(その人の社会的地位を高く見せる)風格 / …'を'(…の)部類に入れる《+『名』+『among』(『with』)+『名』》,(…として)…'を'分類する《+『名』+『as』+『名』》
- (…の)『群れ』,集まり,小集団《+of+名》 / (主義・系統・種類などを同じくする人・物の)『派』,『団体』 / (ポミュラーソング歌手の)グループ / (動・植物分類上の)群;(化学の)基,原子団;(地質学上の)界;(数学の)群;(言語学上の)語派 / …‘を'一群に集める,一団にする《+『名』+『together』》 / (系統的に)…‘を'分類する,調和よく配合する《+『名』+『together』》 / 集まる,群(集団)をなす
- 『種類』,部類(kind) / 性格,性質,タイプ / 《おもに英話》《単数形で》(ある)種類の人 / …‘を'分類する,区分けする;えり分ける,選び出す《+『名』+『out,』+『out』+『名』》
- 〈U〉〈C〉分類[作業];分類法;分類結果 / 〈U〉(生物学上の)分類
- (…に)…'を'『分類する』,類別する,等級別にする《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / 《米》〈文書類など〉'を'機密扱いにする
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Causal knowledge and the development of inductive reasoning.
- Bright AK1, Feeney A2.Author information 1Psychology Division, School of Biological and Chemical Sciences, Queen Mary University of London, London E1 4NS, UK. Electronic address: email@example.comSchool of Psychology, Queen's University Belfast, Belfast BT7 1NN, Northern Ireland, UK.AbstractWe explored the development of sensitivity to causal relations in children's inductive reasoning. Children (5-, 8-, and 12-year-olds) and adults were given trials in which they decided whether a property known to be possessed by members of one category was also possessed by members of (a) a taxonomically related category or (b) a causally related category. The direction of the causal link was either predictive (prey→predator) or diagnostic (predator→prey), and the property that participants reasoned about established either a taxonomic or causal context. There was a causal asymmetry effect across all age groups, with more causal choices when the causal link was predictive than when it was diagnostic. Furthermore, context-sensitive causal reasoning showed a curvilinear development, with causal choices being most frequent for 8-year-olds regardless of context. Causal inductions decreased thereafter because 12-year-olds and adults made more taxonomic choices when reasoning in the taxonomic context. These findings suggest that simple causal relations may often be the default knowledge structure in young children's inductive reasoning, that sensitivity to causal direction is present early on, and that children over-generalize their causal knowledge when reasoning.
- Journal of experimental child psychology.J Exp Child Psychol.2014 Jun;122:48-61. doi: 10.1016/j.jecp.2013.11.015. Epub 2014 Feb 8.
- We explored the development of sensitivity to causal relations in children's inductive reasoning. Children (5-, 8-, and 12-year-olds) and adults were given trials in which they decided whether a property known to be possessed by members of one category was also possessed by members of (a) a taxonomi
- PMID 24518051
- Quantitative and structural analysis of amides and lignans in Zanthoxylum armatum by UPLC-DAD-ESI-QTOF-MS/MS.
- Kumar V1, Kumar S1, Singh B1, Kumar N2.Author information 1Natural Plant Products Division, CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur, Himachal Pradesh 176061, India.2Natural Plant Products Division, CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur, Himachal Pradesh 176061, India. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.AbstractA rapid and simple ultra performance liquid chromatography-diode array detection (UPLC-DAD) method has been developed for the simultaneous quantification of four biologically important furofuran lignans, asarinin, sesamin, fargesin and kobusin, and an amide, armatamide in Zanthoxylum armatum within 7min. The separation was carried out on a BEH C18 column (2.1mm×100mm, 1.7μm particle size) with 0.05% formic acid aqueous solution and acetonitrile as mobile phase under gradient conditions at 25°C. The method was validated and found to be linear (R(2)≥0.9997), precise in terms of peak areas (intra-day RSDs≤0.62% and inter-day RSDs≤2.95%) and accurate (95.6-104.0%). The developed method was applied to the quality assessment of different parts (leaves, bark and seeds) of Z. armatum including locational variation of leaves samples. Significant variation in the amount of amides and furofuran lignans was observed. Tandem electrospray ionization-mass spectrometry (UPLC-DAD-ESI-MS/MS) of samples led to the identification of sixteen compounds in the category of amides and furofuran lignans.
- Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis.J Pharm Biomed Anal.2014 Jun;94:23-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jpba.2014.01.028. Epub 2014 Jan 30.
- A rapid and simple ultra performance liquid chromatography-diode array detection (UPLC-DAD) method has been developed for the simultaneous quantification of four biologically important furofuran lignans, asarinin, sesamin, fargesin and kobusin, and an amide, armatamide in Zanthoxylum armatum within
- PMID 24534301
- Investigating deaf students' knowledge of persian syntax: further evidence for a critical period hypothesis.
- Gheitury A1, Ashraf V, Hashemi R.Author information 1a Department of English , Razi University , Kermanshah , Iran.AbstractThe present study aims to investigate syntactic deficits in 13 Iranian deaf students aged between 17 and 21 years. Four tests in the form of sentence-recognition and sentence-completion were administered to examine their knowledge of verb inflection, derivational morphology, word order, and prepositions. A between-category analysis of errors indicated a significant dissociation between categories, most notably between verb inflection and derivational morphology and between word order as the category with fewest errors and the three others. On theoretical grounds, the fact that subjects have not acquired much syntax even after years of learning seemed to strengthen the significance of acquiring syntax and morphology in the early years.
- Neurocase.Neurocase.2014 Jun;20(3):346-54. doi: 10.1080/13554794.2013.791858. Epub 2013 May 16.
- The present study aims to investigate syntactic deficits in 13 Iranian deaf students aged between 17 and 21 years. Four tests in the form of sentence-recognition and sentence-completion were administered to examine their knowledge of verb inflection, derivational morphology, word order, and preposit
- PMID 23679657
- Ingroup categorization affects the structural encoding of other-race faces: Evidence from the N170 event-related potential.
- Cassidy KD1, Boutsen L, Humphreys GW, Quinn KA.Author information 1a School of Psychology , University of Birmingham , Birmingham , UK.AbstractThe current research examined the influence of ingroup/outgroup categorization on brain event-related potentials measured during perceptual processing of own- and other-race faces. White participants performed a sequential matching task with upright and inverted faces belonging either to their own race (White) or to another race (Black) and affiliated with either their own university or another university by a preceding visual prime. Results demonstrated that the right-lateralized N170 component evoked by test faces was modulated by race and by social category: the N170 to own-race faces showed a larger inversion effect (i.e., latency delay for inverted faces) when the faces were categorized as other-university rather than own-university members; the N170 to other-race faces showed no modulation of its inversion effect by university affiliation. These results suggest that neural correlates of structural face encoding (as evidenced by the N170 inversion effects) can be modulated by both visual (racial) and nonvisual (social) ingroup/outgroup status.
- Social neuroscience.Soc Neurosci.2014 Jun;9(3):235-48. doi: 10.1080/17470919.2014.884981. Epub 2014 Feb 7.
- The current research examined the influence of ingroup/outgroup categorization on brain event-related potentials measured during perceptual processing of own- and other-race faces. White participants performed a sequential matching task with upright and inverted faces belonging either to their own r
- PMID 24506512
- 福島 千恵子,杉浦 絹子,Fukushma Chieko,Sugiura Kinuko
- 三重看護学誌 14(1), 11-17, 2012-03-15
- … 【 】shows category and 〈 〉 shows concept. …
- NAID 120003974432
- Information Systems Reliability Assurance by Financial Auditing Approach
- 斎藤 隆
- 東京情報大学研究論集 15(2), 141-149, 2012-03-01
- 公認会計士は従来より、会計監査人としての立場から財務諸表の適正性について意見表明するために、被監査企業の情報システムの信頼性を的確に評価することに努めてきた。そして、今、会計監査とは別の業務範疇で、公認会計士による「情報システムの信頼性に関する保証業務」がビジネスとして実際に提供されている。情報システムの信頼性に関する保証業務とは、情報システムのユーザに「情報システムが信頼できる情報を提供するよう …
- NAID 110008802582
- 山口 一美,那須 幸雄,那須 一貴,海津 ゆりえ,井上 由佳,横川 潤,髙井 典子
- 文教大学国際学部紀要 22(2), 143-173, 2012-1
- … and -Responses from commercial enterprises differ depending on the business category and characteristics of business model. …
- NAID 120003834438
- カテゴリとは：分類、分野、区分、種類、部門、ジャンル、範疇、などの意味を持つ英単語 。物事を一定の基準に基づいて分類した際の、個々の区分のこと。ITの分野で単に カテゴリといった場合は、LANケーブルなどに使われるツイストペアケーブル(より対線) の ...
- 下位カテゴリ. このカテゴリには、次の7下位カテゴリが含まれており、そのうち7カテゴリ が表示されています。 ... 「http://ja.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Category:%E3% 83%A2%E3%83%87%E3%83%AB&oldid=42137097」より取得. カテゴリ： ...
- GP-CPC, CPC, Pittsburgh cerebral performance category, Glasgow outcome scale?
- GP-CPC 1: conscious, alert, and oriented with normal cognitive functions
- GP-CPC 2: conscious and alert with moderate cerebral disability
- GP-CPC 3: conscious with severe disability
- GP-CPC 4: comatose or in persistent vegetative state
- GP-CPC 5: certified brain death or dead by traditional criteria.
||Good cerebral performance:
Conscious, alert, able to work, might have mild neurologic or psycholgic deficit.
|Good overall performance:|
Healthy, alert, capable of normal life, CPC 1.
||Moderate cerebral disability:
Conscious, sufficient cerebral function for independent activities of daily life. Able to work in sheltered environment.
|Moderate overall disability:|
-Conscious (CPC 2), or moderate disability from noncerebral systems dysfunction alone (CPC 1), or both.
-Performs independent activities of daily life, but is disabled for competitive work.
||Severe cerebral disability:
Conscious, dependent on others for daily support because of impaired brain function. Ranges from ambulatory state to severe dementia or paralysis.
|Severe overall disability:|
-Conscious (CPC 3), or severe disability from non-cerebral organ systems dysfunction alone (CPC 1 or 2), or both.
-Dependent on others for daily support.
||Coma or vegetative state:
Any degree of coma without the presence of all brain death criteria. Unawareness, even if appears awake (vegetative state) without interaction with environment; may have spontaneous eye opening and sleep-awake cycles. Cerebral unresponsiveness.
|Coma or vegetative state:|
Same as CPC 4.
||Brain death. Apnea, areflexia, EEG silence, etc.
- 2. Assessment of outcome after severe brain damage.
- Jennett B, Bond M.
- Lancet.Lancet.1975 Mar 1;1(7905):480-4.
- Persisting disability after brain damage usually comprises both mental and physical handicap. The mental component is often the more important in contributing to overall social disability. Lack of an objective scale leads to vague and over-optimistic estimates of outcome, which obscure the ultimat
- PMID 46957
Glasgow-Pittsburgh cerebral performance category