- nearly do something; "She came close to quitting her job"
- used of hair or haircuts; "a close military haircut"
- finish a game in baseball by protecting a lead; "The relief pitcher closed with two runs in the second inning"
- inclined to secrecy or reticence about divulging information; "although they knew her whereabouts her friends kept close about it" (同)closelipped, closemouthed, secretive, tightlipped
- in an attentive manner; "he remained close on his guard" (同)closely, tight
- come together, as if in an embrace; "Her arms closed around her long lost relative" (同)come_together
- crowded; "close quarters" (同)confining
- marked by fidelity to an original; "a close translation"; "a faithful copy of the portrait"; "a faithful rendering of the observed facts" (同)faithful
- fill or stop up; "Can you close the cracks with caulking?" (同)fill_up
- become closed; "The windows closed with a loud bang" (同)shut
- move so that an opening or passage is obstructed; make shut; "Close the door"; "shut the window" (同)shut
- fitting closely but comfortably; "a close fit" (同)snug, close-fitting
- (of a contest or contestants) evenly matched; "a close contest"; "a close election"; "a tight game" (同)tight
- of textiles; "a close weave"; "smooth percale with a very tight weave" (同)tight
- at or within a short distance in space or time or having elements near each other; "close to noon"; "how close are we to town?"; "a close formation of ships"
- bar access to; "Due to the accident, the road had to be closed for several hours"
- be priced or listed when trading stops; "The stock market closed high this Friday"; "My new stocks closed at $59 last night"
- bring together all the elements or parts of; "Management closed ranks"
- cause a window or an application to disappear on a computer desktop
- change ones body stance so that the forward shoulder and foot are closer to the intended point of impact
- close in relevance or relationship; "a close family"; "we are all...in close sympathy with..."; "close kin"; "a close resemblance"
- complete a business deal, negotiation, or an agreement; "We closed on the house on Friday"; "They closed the deal on the building"
- confined to specific persons; "a close secret"
- draw near; "The probe closed with the space station"
- engage at close quarters; "close with the enemy"
- finish or terminate (meetings, speeches, etc.); "The meeting was closed with a charge by the chairman of the board"
- rigorously attentive; strict and thorough; "close supervision"; "paid close attention"; "a close study"; "kept a close watch on expenditures"
- strictly confined or guarded; "kept under close custody"
- reach or enter a state, relation, condition, use, or position; "The water came to a boil"; "We came to understand the true meaning of life"; "Their anger came to a boil"; "I came to realize the true meaning of life"; "The shoes came untied"; "come into co
- be found or available; "These shoes come in three colors; The furniture comes unassembled"
- come to pass; arrive, as in due course; "The first success came three days later"; "It came as a shock"; "Dawn comes early in June"
- happen as a result; "Nothing good will come of this"
- develop into; "This idea will never amount to anything"; "nothing came of his grandiose plans" (同)add up, amount
- be received; "News came in of the massacre in Rwanda" (同)come_in
- move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody; "He came singing down the road"; "Come with me to the Casbah"; "come down here!"; "come out of the closet!"; "come into the room" (同)come_up
- to be the product or result; "Melons come from a vine"; "Understanding comes from experience" (同)follow
- cover a certain distance; "She came a long way"
- exist or occur in a certain point in a series; "Next came the student from France"
- experience orgasm; "she could not come because she was too upset"
- extend or reach; "The water came up to my waist"; "The sleeves come to your knuckles"
- have a certain priority; "My family comes first"
- with shutters closed
- blocked against entry; "a closed porch" (同)closed in
- used especially of mouth or eyes; "he sat quietly with closed eyes"; "his eyes were shut against the sunlight" (同)shut
- not having an open mind; "a closed mind unreceptive to new ideas" (同)unsympathetic
- (set theory) of an interval that contains both its endpoints
- not open or affording passage or access; "the many closed streets made travel difficult"; "our neighbors peeped from behind closed curtains"
- not open to the general public; "a closed meeting"
- requiring union membership; "a closed shop"
- final or ending; "the closing stages of the election"; "the closing weeks of the year"; "the closing scene of the film"; "closing remarks"
- approaching a particular destination; a coming closer; a narrowing of a gap; "the ships rapid rate of closing gave them little time to avoid a collision" (同)closure
- …'を'『閉じる』,閉める(shut) / …'を'ふさぐ(fill) / 〈事務・仕事・話など〉'を'『終える』,済ませる / 〈通路・施設など〉'を'一時的に閉じる,‘の'使用を一時中止する / (一つにまとまるように)…'を'つめる / 〈ドア・目・花などが〉『閉じる』,閉まる;ふさがる / 〈話・相談・契約などが〉『終る』,終了する,〈店などが〉終業(休業)する / くっつく,接近する(come together) / 終結,結末,終り(end) / 締め切り / (音楽の)終止
- (距離・時間・関係が)『近い』,接近している・《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『親密な』,親しい・ぎっしり詰まった,密集した;目のつんだ,きめの細かい・綿密な,厳重な(strict) ・息がつまる,重苦しい(stuffy) / 厳重に隠された,秘密の / ほとんど同等の,匹敵する・《補語にのみ用いて》(金銭が)乏しい;(…に)けちな(stingy)《+『with』+『名』》・(音声が)閉鎖音の(舌を口蓋(こうがい)に近づけて発音する) / (…に)『近接して』,(…の)すぐそば(近く)に;(…に)ぴったりくっついて《+『to(behind, by)』+『名』》 / きっちりと;ぎっしりと・(大寺院の)囲い地;(学校の)構内,校庭・《英》袋小路
- 〈相手が〉(話し手の方へ)『来る』,やって来る;〈話し手が〉(相手の方へ)『行く』,伺う《+『to』(『into』)+『名』》 / (ある場所に)『着く』,到着する《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈時が〉『到来する』;〈順序が〉くる / (…に)『届く』,達する《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈事が〉(…に)『起こる』,生じる,降りかかる《+『to』+『名』》,(…から)起こる《+『from』(『of』)+『名』》 / 〈物が〉現れる,できる;〈子が〉生まれる / 〈考えなどが〉(人の)心に浮かぶ《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈人が〉(…の)『出身である』,生まれである《+『from』(『of』)+『名』》 / 〈商品などが〉利用できる,手に入る / (ある状態・結果に)『なる』,至る / 《命令形で促したり警告などを表して》さあ,これこれ / 《仮定法現在で,年月・時期などを表す語[句]の前で》…が来ると / 《仮定法現在》〈障害・難関など〉が来ても / 《『come the』+『名』の形で》(…の)ふるまいをする,(…)ぶる
- 閉じる,終りの / 〈U〉閉じること,閉鎖 / 〈C〉〈U〉終了,締め切り;決算
- 『来たるべき』,『次の』 / 《話》前途有望な,今売り出し中の;新進の / (…の)『到来』,接近,致着(arrival)《+『of』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Comparative morphology and ultrastructure of the prosomal salivary glands in the unfed larvae Leptotrombidium orientale (Acariformes, Trombiculidae), a possible vector of tsutsugamushi disease agent.
- Shatrov AB1.
- Experimental & applied acarology.Exp Appl Acarol.2015 Jul;66(3):347-67. doi: 10.1007/s10493-015-9912-5. Epub 2015 Apr 25.
- The prosomal salivary glands of the unfed larvae Leptotrombidium orientale (Schluger) were investigated using transmission electron microscopy. In total, four pairs of the prosomal glands were identified-three pairs, the lateral, the medial and the anterior, belong to the podocephalic system, and on
- PMID 25910992
- Jarral F1.
- The Journal of clinical ethics.J Clin Ethics.2015 Summer;26(2):158-160.
- The hymen is a structure of the female genitalia that is poorly understood even by many medical professionals. Despite the significant anatomical variation in the hymen and no guarantee that rupture or bleeding will occur at first coitus, it has come to hold major cultural significance around the wo
- PMID 26132064
- "The Day All of the Different Parts of Me Can Come Along": Intersectionality and U.S. Third World Feminism in the Poetry of Pat Parker and Willyce Kim.
- Van Ausdall MI1.
- Journal of lesbian studies.J Lesbian Stud.2015 Jul-Sep;19(3):336-56. doi: 10.1080/10894160.2015.1026708.
- This article brings to light the poetry of Pat Parker and Willyce Kim, two key figures within the 1970s and '80s women in print movement. While Parker and Kim have been rightly placed within African-American and Asian-American histories, respectively, and working-class and lesbian-feminist literary
- PMID 26075687
- Cell Selection in a Dynamic Femtocell Environment : Restless Multi-Armed Bandit Formulation
- Dhahri Chaima,Ohtsuki Tomoaki
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告. RCS, 無線通信システム 113(456), 127-131, 2014-02-24
- … Simulation results show that ・our two proposals come very close to the performance of opportunistic method in terms of capacity, while fewer average number of handovers are required. …
- NAID 110009862253
- 安藤 秀俊,中村 孝之,小原 美枝
- 科学教育研究 38(2), 148-156, 2014
- … When Wilcoxon's signed-rank tests were performed on 17 common items in the pre-and post-questionnaires before and after the lesson, significant differences were found in answers, such as "Science is required for mathematics", "By studying mathematics we come to recognize a nature", and "Science and mathematics are subjects which have close relation". …
- NAID 130004690670
- come close 近づく、近接する、接近する、一歩のところである【文例】 - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- Music video by Common performing Come Close. (C) 2002 Geffen Records ... This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
- amount、arise、arrive、attain、become、break out、come about、come from、get、go、happen、occur、originate、reach、take place、transpire、turn