- closely resembling the genuine article; "near beer"; "a dress of near satin"
- not far distant in time or space or degree or circumstances; "near neighbors"; "in the near future"; "they are near equals"; "his nearest approach to success"; "a very near thing"; "a near hit by the bomb"; "she was near tears"; "she was close to tears"; "had a close call" (同)close, nigh
- being on the left side; "the near or nigh horse is the one on the left"; "the animals left side is its near or nigh side" (同)nigh
- near in time or place or relationship; "as the wedding day drew near"; "stood near the door"; "dont shoot until they come near"; "getting near to the true explanation"; "her mother is always near"; "The end draws nigh"; "the bullet didnt come close"; "dont get too close to the fire" (同)nigh, close
- near or close to but not necessarily touching; "lands adjacent to the mountains"; "New York and adjacent cities"
- having a common boundary or edge; abutting; touching; "Rhode Island has two bordering states; Massachusetts and Conncecticut"; "the side of Germany conterminous with France"; "Utah and the contiguous state of Idaho"; "neighboring cities" (同)conterminous, contiguous, neighboring
- nearest in space or position; immediately adjoining without intervening space; "had adjacent rooms"; "in the next room"; "the person sitting next to me"; "our rooms were side by side" (同)next, side_by_side
- be located at the sides of something or somebody
- a subfigure consisting of a side of something
- the side between ribs and hipbone
- the side of military or naval formation; "they attacked the enemys right flank" (同)wing
- a cut from the fleshy part of an animals side between the ribs and the leg
- belonging to or limited to a vicinity
- (空間的・時間的に)(…の)『近くに』,(…に)接近して《+『to』+『名』》 / 《しばしば複合語を作って》『ほとんど』(almost, nearly) / (空間的・時間的に)『近い』,接近した / (関係などが)『身近な』 / 『きわどい』,やっとの / (空間的・時間的に)…『に近く』,『の近くに』 / (状態などが)…に近く,…しそうで / (時間・空間上)…‘に'近づく / 近づく,接近する
- (人・動物の)横腹;わき腹の[筋]肉 / (建物・山・道路などの)わき,横側,側面 / (軍隊の編隊・配置,要塞の)右翼(または左翼) / …‘の'側面に置く(並べる)
- (…に)接する,隣接する《+『on』(『upon』,『onto』)+『名』》 / (他の建物に)よりかかる《+『against』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Video inpainting with short-term windows: application to object removal and error concealment.
- Ebdelli M, Le Meur O, Guillemot C.
- IEEE transactions on image processing : a publication of the IEEE Signal Processing Society.IEEE Trans Image Process.2015 Oct;24(10):3034-47. doi: 10.1109/TIP.2015.2437193. Epub 2015 May 22.
- In this paper, we propose a new video inpainting method which applies to both static or free-moving camera videos. The method can be used for object removal, error concealment, and background reconstruction applications. To limit the computational time, a frame is inpainted by considering a small nu
- PMID 26011884
- Fast representation based on a double orientation histogram for local image descriptors.
- Kang W, Chen X.
- IEEE transactions on image processing : a publication of the IEEE Signal Processing Society.IEEE Trans Image Process.2015 Oct;24(10):2915-27. doi: 10.1109/TIP.2015.2423617. Epub 2015 Apr 16.
- In recent years, extensive research on local invariant features has been conducted, and many novel descriptors have been developed for different scenarios. Frequently, these descriptors can offer unique advantages (such as stability, precision, and speed) for select applications but perform unsatisf
- PMID 25897986
- Scorpion speciation in the Holy Land: Multilocus phylogeography corroborates diagnostic differences in morphology and burrowing behavior among Scorpio subspecies and justifies recognition as phylogenetic, ecological and biological species.
- Talal S1, Tesler I2, Sivan J2, Ben-Shlomo R1, Muhammad Tahir H3, Prendini L4, Snir S5, Gefen E6.
- Molecular phylogenetics and evolution.Mol Phylogenet Evol.2015 Oct;91:226-37. doi: 10.1016/j.ympev.2015.04.028. Epub 2015 May 15.
- Scorpio Linnaeus, 1758 (family Scorpionidae Latreille, 1802) was considered monotypic for over a century, and comprised a single species, Scorpio maurus Linnaeus, 1758, with 19 subspecies, distributed from West Africa, throughout the Maghreb and the Middle East, to Iran. Two parapatric subspecies, S
- PMID 25987530
- Crosstalk analysis, its effects and reduction techniques among photovoltaic devices used as transparent optical sensors for a wearable line-of-sight detection system
- Torres Carlos,Sampei Kota,Ogawa Miho,Ozawa Masataka,Miki Norihisa
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(6S1), 06FP16, 2015-06-02
- … The crosstalk makes the neighboring sensors dependent on each other, which leads to large errors in eye-tracking. …
- NAID 150000110754
- Stability diagrams and turnstile operations of single-common-gate triple-dot single-electron devices with outer junction capacitances different from inner ones
- Imai Shigeru,Iwasa Noriyuki
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(6), 064001, 2015-05-27
- … By changing the C<inf>a</inf>/C<inf>b</inf>ratio, the stability regions and overlap regions between neighboring stability regions change their shapes and then the sequences of single-electron transfers around the overlap regions also change. …
- NAID 150000110777
- neighboring 【形】隣接した、近くに住む、近隣の - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- neighboringとは。意味や和訳。[形]((限定))近所の，隣接した，近隣のneighboring countries隣国neighboring rights隣接権the neighboring island近くの島. - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声、慣用句、例文が分かる英和 ...
- Remember that the pulmonary vascular tree abuts the left atrium anatomically.
- adjacent, anchimeric, flank, flanking, neighboring, neighbouring, vicinal
- anchimeric assistance
- nearest neighbor base