- (of quantities) imprecise but fairly close to correct; "lasted approximately an hour"; "in just about a minute"; "hes about 30 years old"; "Ive had about all I can stand"; "we meet about once a month"; "some forty people came"; "weighs around a hundred pounds"; "roughly $3,000"; "holds 3 gallons, more or less"; "20 or so people were at the party" (同)about, close_to, just about, some, roughly, more or less, around, or so
- in rotation or succession; "turn about is fair play"
- (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; all but; "the job is (just) about done"; "the baby was almost asleep when the alarm sounded"; "were almost finished"; "the car all but ran her down"; "he nearly fainted"; "talked for nigh onto 2 hours"; "the recording is well-nigh perfect"; "virtually all the parties signed the contract"; "I was near exhausted by the run"; "most everyone agrees" (同)almost, most, nearly, near, nigh, virtually, well-nigh
- all around or on all sides; "dirty clothes lying around (or about)"; "lets look about for help"; "There were trees growing all around"; "she looked around her" (同)around
- in or to a reversed position or direction; "about face"; "suddenly she turned around" (同)around
- in the area or vicinity; "a few spectators standing about"; "hanging around"; "waited around for the next flight" (同)around
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction; "wandering about with no place to go"; "people were rushing about"; "news gets around (or about)"; "traveled around in Asia"; "he needs advice from someone whos been around"; "she sleeps around" (同)around
- on the move; "up and about"; "the whole town was astir over the incident" (同)astir
- to a particular destination either specified or understood; "she came around to see me"; "I invited them around for supper"
- by a circular or circuitous route; "He came all the way around the base"; "the road goes around the pond"
- in a circle or circular motion; "The wheels are spinning around"
- in circumference; "the trunk is ten feet around"; "the pond is two miles around"
- with roughness or violence (`rough is an informal variant for `roughly' (同)rough
- with rough motion as over a rough surface; "ride rough" (同)rough
- very close in resemblance; "sketched in an approximate likeness"; "a near likeness" (同)near
- not quite exact or correct; "the approximate time was 10 oclock"; "a rough guess"; "a ballpark estimate" (同)approximative, rough
- located close together; "with heads close together"; "approximate leaves grow together but are not united" (同)close together
- be close or similar; "Her results approximate my own" (同)come_close
- …『について』,に関して / 《おもに英》(また,おもに《米》『around』)…『の回りに(を)』,の周囲を(で) / 《おもに英》(また,おもに《米》『around』)…『のあちこちに(で,を)』,に点々と / 《おもに英》(また,おもに《米》『around』)…のあたりに(を),の近くに(near) / …『の身の回りに』,を手もとに / …の身辺に,のどこかに / …に従事して,にかかわって / (また《話》『around』)《時を表す名詞を伴って》だいたい…ころ(に) / (また《米》『around』)『周囲に』 / 《おもに英》(また,おもに《米》『around』)『あちこちに』,点々と / 《おもに英》(また,おもに《米》『around』)あたりに / 《しばしば数詞と共に用いて》『およそ』,約 / (また,おもに《米》『around』)ぐるっと回って,反対の位置(方向)に / 順番に,交互に / 《be動詞の後で》(病気・うわさが)広まって;(人の病気がよくなり)元気に動き回って;(ショーなどが)行われて
- 《beなどの状態を表す動詞,また動作を表す動詞と共に》…『の周りに』(『を』),…の周囲に(を),…をぐるっと取り巻いて / 《米・英話》《be, lieなどの状態を表す動詞と共に》『…のあちこちに』,《移動を表す動詞と共に》『…のあちこちを』,…をぐるっと回って(《英》about) / 《米・英話》どこか…のあたりに,の付近に(《英》about) / 《米・英話》…『を回って』,回ったところに(《英》about) / …を中心として / 《米・英話》およそ,約 / 『周りに』,ぐるりと,一周して / 《米》あちこちに(と)(《英》about) / 《米》周辺に,あたりに,付近に(《英》about) / 《米》曲って,回って(《英》about) / 《米》『回ったところに』,回った向こう側(こちら側)に / 《米》(時期・季節などが)巡って / 《米》(軸を中心に)回転して / 《米》(方向など)ぐるりと変えて / 《米》元に戻って / 《おもに米話》活動して
- 『手荒く』,乱暴に,ぞんざいに / 『おおよそ』,概略
- (数量の点で)『近似の』・おおよその / 《『approximate to』+『名』》(…に)『近い』,ほぼ等しい / (ある状態・量・額などの点で)…‘に'『近づく』,接近する / (…の額に)…'を'概算する,見積もる《+『名』+『at』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 原発性皮膚リンパ腫の病型・病期分類 classification of primary cutaneous lymphomas
- 2. 成長ホルモンの生理学 physiology of growth hormone
- 3. 髄芽腫の組織病理および分子学的病因 histopathology and molecular pathogenesis of medulloblastoma
- 4. 精巣胚細胞腫瘍の疫学および危険因子 epidemiology of and risk factors for testicular germ cell tumors
- 5. 成人における急性憩室炎の臨床症状および診断 clinical manifestations and diagnosis of acute diverticulitis in adults
- Renal impairment among postmenopausal women with osteoporosis from a large health plan in Israel.
- Yu J1, Goldshtein I, Shalev V, Chodick G, Ish-Shalom S, Sharon O, Modi A.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2015 Dec;10(1):210. doi: 10.1007/s11657-015-0210-y. Epub 2015 Mar 10.
- Bisphosphonates are a first-line treatment for osteoporosis but require adequate renal function. We estimated the prevalence of renal impairment among osteoporotic women in Israeli. Approximately 2.3 % of women had renal impairment at a level that makes them inappropriate for bisphosphonate use, dem
- PMID 25753617
- Onion skin waste as a valorization resource for the by-products quercetin and biosugar.
- Choi IS1, Cho EJ1, Moon JH2, Bae HJ3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Dec 1;188:537-42. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.05.028. Epub 2015 May 7.
- Onion skin waste (OSW), which is produced from processed onions, is a major industrial waste. We evaluated the use of OSW for biosugar and quercetin production. The carbohydrate content of OSW was analyzed, and the optimal conversion conditions were evaluated by varying enzyme mixtures and loading v
- PMID 26041228
- Separation and characterization of alpha-chain subunits from tilapia (Tilapia zillii) skin gelatin using ultrafiltration.
- Chen S1, Tang L1, Su W2, Weng W3, Osako K4, Tanaka M5.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Dec 1;188:350-6. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.04.084. Epub 2015 Apr 24.
- Alpha-chain subunits were separated from tilapia skin gelatin using ultrafiltration, and the physicochemical properties of obtained subunits were investigated. As a result, α1-subunit and α2-subunit could be successfully separated by 100kDa MWCO regenerated cellulose membranes and 150kDa MWCO poly
- PMID 26041203
- Development of a novel biosensor based on F0F1-ATPase for the detection of 2-dodecylcyclobutanone in irradiated beef.
- Zhao Y1, Ha Y1, Yue J2, Wang F3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Dec 1;188:320-4. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2015.04.142. Epub 2015 May 1.
- A novel biosensor regulated by the rotator of F0F1-ATPase was developed to analyze 2-dodecylcyclobutanone (2-DCB) to detect γ-ray irradiated beef rapidly. The biosensor was assembled by conjugating 2-DCB monoclonal antibodies with the "rotator" ε-subunit of F0F1-ATPase within chromatophores throug
- PMID 26041198
- Two Active Fragments of Outer Arm Dynein from Tetrahymena Cilia; Purification of Fragment-β and -γ
- 県立広島大学人間文化学部紀要 11, 43-54, 20160301-00-00
- NAID 120005756727
- Nanostructure formation on silicon surfaces by using low energy helium plasma exposure
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 55(12), 120301, 2016-10-26
- NAID 150000113332
- Boltzmann-Machine Learning of Prior Distributions of Binarized Natural Images
- Journal of the Physical Society of Japan 85(11), 2016-10-24
- NAID 160000038217
- Fabrication of superhydrophobic silicone rubber by ArF-excimer-laser-induced microstructuring for repelling water in water
- Appl. Phys. Express 9(11), 112701, 2016-10-18
- NAID 150000113268
- a matter of、approx.、approximately、around、as for、as to、ca.、circa、concern、concerning、regard、regarding、relative、roughly、with respect to
- adv, prep