- the reason for a courts judgment (as opposed to the decision itself) (同)ruling
- the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision; "opinions are usually written by a single judge" (同)legal opinion, judgment, judgement
- a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty; "my opinion differs from yours"; "I am not of your persuasion"; "what are your thoughts on Haiti?" (同)sentiment, persuasion, view, thought
- a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof; "his opinions appeared frequently on the editorial page" (同)view
- a clear appearance; "a manifestation of great emotion"
- a manifest indication of the existence or presence or nature of some person or thing; "a manifestation of disease"
- an outward appearance; "he made a good impression"; "I wanted to create an impression of success"; "she retained that bold effect in her reproductions of the original painting" (同)effect
- (dentistry) an imprint of the teeth and gums in wax or plaster; "the dentist took an impression for use in preparing an inlay"
- an impressionistic portrayal of a person; "he did a funny impression of a politician"
- the act of pressing one thing on or into the surface of another; "he watched the impression of the seal on the hot wax"
- a vague idea in which some confidence is placed; "his impression of her was favorable"; "what are your feelings about the crisis?"; "it strengthened my belief in his sincerity"; "I had a feeling that she was lying" (同)feeling, belief, notion, opinion
- all the copies of a work printed at one time; "they ran off an initial printing of 2000 copies" (同)printing
- look at carefully; study mentally; "view a problem" (同)consider, look at
- the act of looking or seeing or observing; "he tried to get a better view of it"; "his survey of the battlefield was limited" (同)survey, sight
- outward appearance; "they look the same in outward view"
- the visual percept of a region; "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views" (同)aspect, prospect, scene, vista, panorama
- the range of the eye; "they were soon out of view" (同)eyeshot
- purpose; the phrase `with a view to means `with the intention of or `for the purpose of; "he took the computer with a view to pawning it"
- the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event; "they criticized my judgment of the contestants" (同)judgement, assessment
- (law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to it (同)judgement, judicial decision
- the capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusions (同)judgement, sound judgment, sound judgement, perspicacity
- the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions (同)judgement, judging
- an opinion formed by judging something; "he was reluctant to make his judgment known"; "she changed her mind" (同)judgement, mind
- explain or interpret something
- a written explanation or criticism or illustration that is added to a book or other textual material; "he wrote an extended comment on the proposal" (同)commentary
- make or write a comment on; "he commented the paper of his colleague" (同)notice, remark, point_out
- the decision of a court on issues of fact or law
- something that is found; "the findings in the gastrointestinal tract indicate that he died several hours after dinner"; "an area rich in archaeological findings"
- an opinion concerning financial statements (usually based on an audit by a CPA) that the statements as a whole do not present results fairly or are not in conformity with the generally accepted accounting practices of the United States
- a belief or sentiment shared by most people; the voice of the people; "he asked for a poll of public opinion" (同)popular opinion, opinion, vox_populi
- the opinion joined by a majority of the court (generally known simply as `the opinion'
- an opinion that disagrees with the courts disposition of the case
- 〈C〉『意見』,見解《複数形で》所信 / 〈C〉《good,bad;high,lowなどの修飾語を伴って》(人・物事に対する)『評仮』《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉『世論』;(あるグループ全体の)意見
- 〈U〉表明,明示;現れ,表現;〈C〉表明されたこと / 〈C〉(霊魂などの)出現
- 〈C〉〈U〉(…に与える)『印象,感銘』《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉〈U〉(人・物についての)『感じ』《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(漠然とした)感じ,考え / 〈C〉(圧力などでできた)(…の)跡,刻印,印(mark)《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…の)まね《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉印刷,刷り;(原版の)…刷
- 〈C〉〈U〉(…を)『見ること』,ながめること,一見,一覧《+of+名》 / 〈U〉(…の)『視界』,視野《+of+名》 / 〈U〉《しばしばa ~》(…の)『ながめ』,光景,けしき《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(…の)風景画(写真)《+of+名》 / 〈C〉《しばしば単数形で》『見方』,考え方,見解 / 〈C〉意図
- (…についての)『論評』,解説,注釈,意見《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》 / うわさ,世評 / (…について)『論評する』,批評する,注釈する,解説する《+『on』(『upon, about』)+『名』》 / 《『comment』+『that節』》…であると論評する,意見を述べる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Cost-utility analysis of dynamic intraligamentary stabilization versus early reconstruction after rupture of the anterior cruciate ligament.
- Bierbaum M1, Schöffski O2, Schliemann B3, Kösters C3.
- Health economics review.Health Econ Rev.2017 Dec;7(1):8. doi: 10.1186/s13561-017-0143-9. Epub 2017 Feb 6.
- OBJECTIVES: The aim of this study was to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of the dynamic intraligamentary stabilization (DIS) technique in comparison with reconstructive surgery (ACLR) in the treatment of isolated anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) ruptures from the perspective of the community of insu
- PMID 28168633
- Opinions of nephrologists on the efficacy and tolerance of statins in hemodialysis patients.
- Budzisz E1, Nowicki M1.
- Renal failure.Ren Fail.2017 Nov;39(1):277-282. doi: 10.1080/0886022X.2016.1260032. Epub 2016 Nov 25.
- Large randomized controlled trials have not confirmed the effects of statin therapy on reduction of cardiovascular morbidity and mortality in end-stage kidney disease, despite that statins are still widely prescribed by nephrologists to chronic dialysis patients. The aim of the study was to analyze
- PMID 27885903
- Key attributes of expert NRL referees.
- Morris G1, O'Connor D1.
- Journal of sports sciences.J Sports Sci.2017 May;35(9):852-857. doi: 10.1080/02640414.2016.1194524. Epub 2016 Jun 14.
- Experiential knowledge of elite National Rugby League (NRL) referees was investigated to determine the key attributes contributing to expert officiating performance. Fourteen current first-grade NRL referees were asked to identify the key attributes they believed contributed to their expert refereei
- PMID 27299705
- Breast cancer screening of pregnant and breastfeeding women with BRCA mutations.
- Carmichael H1, Matsen C2,1, Freer P2,1, Kohlmann W2, Stein M2,1, Buys SS2,1, Colonna S2,1,3.
- Breast cancer research and treatment.Breast Cancer Res Treat.2017 Apr;162(2):225-230. doi: 10.1007/s10549-017-4122-y. Epub 2017 Jan 30.
- Screening recommendations for women with BRCA mutations include annual breast MRI starting at age 25, with annual mammogram added at age 30. The median age of childbearing in the US is age 28, therefore many BRCA mutation carriers will be pregnant or breastfeeding during the time when intensive scre
- PMID 28138892
- 山口県立大学学術情報 6, 1-10, 2013-03-31
- 学生の学修時間への現状認識および学修時間を確保するための取り組みの実態について、本学教員を対象にアンケートによる意識調査を実施した。教員が想定している学修時間は、講義・演習科目(2単位)では30分〜1時間、実習科目(1単位)で1〜2時間がもっとも多く、大学設置基準および「履修の手引」が想定している自主学習時間(講義・演習科目1単位2時間、実習科目1単位1時間)との乖離が認められた。学生の学修時間が …
- NAID 110009556981
- 笠原 政志/山本 利春/荻内 隆司/剱持 佑起/竹田 京平/遠藤 誠治
- 国際武道大学研究紀要 28, 44-53, 2013-03-25
- NAID 110009558103
- Editorials and commentary on the issues of the day in Japan and around the world. ... Koichi Hamada China's planning addiction vs. a free market As 2015 closes, China's leaders find themselves at a crossroads: They must decide ...
- o·pin·ion (ə-pĭn′yən) n. 1. A belief or conclusion held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof: "The world is not run by thought, nor by imagination, but by opinion" (Elizabeth Drew). See Synonyms at view.
- 1. Opinion, sentiment, view are terms for one's conclusion about something. An opinion is a belief or judgment that falls short of absolute conviction, certainty, or positive knowledge; it is a conclusion that certain facts, ideas, etc., are ...
- Findings on the frequency of injuries attributable to abuse versus accidents inthe first 36 months of life should be helpful for clinicians evaluating injuries in yound children.