- (usually plural) small personal articles or clothing or sewing items; "buttons and needles are notions"
- an odd or fanciful or capricious idea; "the theatrical notion of disguise is associated with disaster in his stories"; "he had a whimsy about flying to the moon"; "whimsy can be humorous to someone with time to enjoy it" (同)whim, whimsy, whimsey
- a general inclusive concept
- look at carefully; study mentally; "view a problem" (同)consider, look at
- the act of looking or seeing or observing; "he tried to get a better view of it"; "his survey of the battlefield was limited" (同)survey, sight
- outward appearance; "they look the same in outward view"
- the visual percept of a region; "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views" (同)aspect, prospect, scene, vista, panorama
- the range of the eye; "they were soon out of view" (同)eyeshot
- purpose; the phrase `with a view to means `with the intention of or `for the purpose of; "he took the computer with a view to pawning it"
- the reason for a courts judgment (as opposed to the decision itself) (同)ruling
- the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision; "opinions are usually written by a single judge" (同)legal opinion, judgment, judgement
- a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty; "my opinion differs from yours"; "I am not of your persuasion"; "what are your thoughts on Haiti?" (同)sentiment, persuasion, view, thought
- a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof; "his opinions appeared frequently on the editorial page" (同)view
- the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event; "they criticized my judgment of the contestants" (同)judgement, assessment
- (law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to it (同)judgement, judicial decision
- the capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusions (同)judgement, sound judgment, sound judgement, perspicacity
- the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions (同)judgement, judging
- an opinion formed by judging something; "he was reluctant to make his judgment known"; "she changed her mind" (同)judgement, mind
- explain or interpret something
- a written explanation or criticism or illustration that is added to a book or other textual material; "he wrote an extended comment on the proposal" (同)commentary
- make or write a comment on; "he commented the paper of his colleague" (同)notice, remark, point_out
- the organized beliefs of a period or group or individual; "19th century thought"; "Darwinian thought"
- not based on fact or investigation; "a notional figure of cost helps in determining production costs"; "speculative knowledge" (同)speculative
- counter where notions are sold
- 〈C〉『心に思うこと』,考え,意見 / 〈C〉『意図』,望み,思いつき / 《複数形で》《米》小間物(針,糸,リボンなど)
- 〈C〉〈U〉(…を)『見ること』,ながめること,一見,一覧《+of+名》 / 〈U〉(…の)『視界』,視野《+of+名》 / 〈U〉《しばしばa ~》(…の)『ながめ』,光景,けしき《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(…の)風景画(写真)《+of+名》 / 〈C〉《しばしば単数形で》『見方』,考え方,見解 / 〈C〉意図
- 〈C〉『意見』,見解《複数形で》所信 / 〈C〉《good,bad;high,lowなどの修飾語を伴って》(人・物事に対する)『評仮』《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉『世論』;(あるグループ全体の)意見
- (…についての)『論評』,解説,注釈,意見《+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》 / うわさ,世評 / (…について)『論評する』,批評する,注釈する,解説する《+『on』(『upon, about』)+『名』》 / 《『comment』+『that節』》…であると論評する,意見を述べる
- think の過去・過去分詞 / 〈U〉『考えること』,思索,熟考 / 〈C〉〈U〉(一つの)『考え』,思いつき(idea) / 〈U〉(ある個人・グループ・時代・場所に特有の)『思想』,考え方 / 〈C〉〈U〉(…への)『配慮』,心遣い,思いやり《+for+名》 / 〈U〉(…する)つもり,意図《+of doing》 / 《a~》《話》少々,ちょっと
- 概念(上)の,抽象的な,頭の中だけの / 概念語の;(単語が)辞書的意味を持つ
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A master equation for a two-sided optical cavity.
- Barlow TM1, Bennett R1, Beige A1.
- Journal of modern optics.J Mod Opt.2015 Dec 8;62(sup2):S11-S20. Epub 2015 Jan 21.
- Quantum optical systems, like trapped ions, are routinely described by master equations. The purpose of this paper is to introduce a master equation for two-sided optical cavities with spontaneous photon emission. To do so, we use the same notion of photons as in linear optics scattering theory and
- PMID 25892851
- Attentional bias for pain- and period-related symptom words in healthy women who experienced a recent painful period.
- Schoth DE1, Williams S, Liossi C.
- European journal of pain (London, England).Eur J Pain.2015 Jul;19(6):745-51. doi: 10.1002/ejp.597. Epub 2014 Sep 25.
- BACKGROUND: Attentional biases for pain-related information have been commonly reported in patients with chronic pain. Biases may also exist in individuals who recently experienced an episode of acute clinical pain, although limited investigation has been conducted. The present study is the first to
- PMID 25257937
- Wild-type and specific mutant androgen receptor mediates transcription via 17β-estradiol in sex hormone-sensitive cancer cells.
- Susa T1, Ikaga R, Kajitani T, Iizuka M, Okinaga H, Tamamori-Adachi M, Okazaki T.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2015 Jul;230(7):1594-606. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24906.
- We previously encountered regulatory processes wherein dihydrotestosterone (DHT) exerted its inhibitory effect on parathyroid hormone-related protein (PTHrP) gene repression through the estrogen receptor (ER)α, but not the androgen receptor (AR), in breast cancer MCF-7 cells. Here, we investigated
- PMID 25536295
- Functional proteomics of synaptic plasma membrane ATP-ases of rat hippocampus: Effect of l-acetylcarnitine and relationships with Dementia and Depression pathophysiology.
- Ferrari F1, Gorini A1, Villa RF2.
- European journal of pharmacology.Eur J Pharmacol.2015 Jun 5;756:67-74. doi: 10.1016/j.ejphar.2015.03.011. Epub 2015 Mar 19.
- Synaptic energy state and mitochondrial dysfunction are crucial factors in many brain pathologies. l-acetylcarnitine, a natural derivative of carnitine, improves brain energy metabolism, and has been proposed for the Therapy of many neurological and psychiatric diseases. The effects of the drug on t
- PMID 25797282
- 日本英文学会第39回新人賞受賞論文 Godwinian Duty and the Positive Notion of Liberty in Coleridge's Political Thought in Lectures 1795, The Watchman, and Church and State
- THE HOLISTIC PISTIS AND ABRAHAM'S FAITH (GALATIANS 3)
- The Notion of "Profit Sharing Investment Accounts" in the Islamic Conceptual Frameworks: A Comparison with the IASB Conceptual Framework
- Absorptive Capability of Japanese and European MNCs : Balance between Autonomy and Control of R&D Subsidiaries in the US
- Notion日本語版に、iPad/iPhone/iPodに対応したNotion iOSアプリが新たに登場！楽譜作成&作曲ソフトNotion日本語版は、優れたサウンド・クオリティ、スピーディなワークフロー、クロス・プラットフォーム、美しいスコア、リッチな機能性で ...
- notion 【名】 意見、考え、見解 心象、観念、イメージ 〔気まぐれな〕思い付き... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- notionとは。意味や和訳。[名詞]1 (…の)概念，観念；考え((of ...))；(漠然とした)理解，(…という)認識，感じ((that 節，of wh- 節)) ⇒IDEA【類語】his notion of democracy彼の民主主義観a notion of how something should be doneものごと ...
- comment、consider、idea、intent、intention、judgement、judgment、look、notion、opinion、point of view、postulate、regard、respect、standpoint、thinking、thought、viewpoint