- the organized beliefs of a period or group or individual; "19th century thought"; "Darwinian thought"
- look at carefully; study mentally; "view a problem" (同)consider, look at
- the act of looking or seeing or observing; "he tried to get a better view of it"; "his survey of the battlefield was limited" (同)survey, sight
- outward appearance; "they look the same in outward view"
- the visual percept of a region; "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views" (同)aspect, prospect, scene, vista, panorama
- the range of the eye; "they were soon out of view" (同)eyeshot
- purpose; the phrase `with a view to means `with the intention of or `for the purpose of; "he took the computer with a view to pawning it"
- the reason for a courts judgment (as opposed to the decision itself) (同)ruling
- the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision; "opinions are usually written by a single judge" (同)legal opinion, judgment, judgement
- a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty; "my opinion differs from yours"; "I am not of your persuasion"; "what are your thoughts on Haiti?" (同)sentiment, persuasion, view, thought
- a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof; "his opinions appeared frequently on the editorial page" (同)view
- (usually plural) small personal articles or clothing or sewing items; "buttons and needles are notions"
- an odd or fanciful or capricious idea; "the theatrical notion of disguise is associated with disaster in his stories"; "he had a whimsy about flying to the moon"; "whimsy can be humorous to someone with time to enjoy it" (同)whim, whimsy, whimsey
- a general inclusive concept
- the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind" (同)thought
- a personal view; "he has an idea that we dont like him"
- an act of intending; a volition that you intend to carry out; "my intention changed once I saw her"
- (usually plural) the goal with respect to a marriage proposal; "his intentions are entirely honorable"
- having intellectual depth; "a deeply thoughtful essay"
- acting with or showing thought and good sense; "a sensible young man" (同)serious-minded
- considerate of the feelings or well-being of others
- exhibiting or characterized by careful thought; "a thoughtful paper"
- a particular way of thinking that is characteristic of some individual or group
- the trait of not thinking carefully before acting (同)thoughtlessness
- (postpositive) however; "it might be unpleasant, though"
- think の過去・過去分詞 / 〈U〉『考えること』,思索,熟考 / 〈C〉〈U〉(一つの)『考え』,思いつき(idea) / 〈U〉(ある個人・グループ・時代・場所に特有の)『思想』,考え方 / 〈C〉〈U〉(…への)『配慮』,心遣い,思いやり《+for+名》 / 〈U〉(…する)つもり,意図《+of doing》 / 《a~》《話》少々,ちょっと
- 〈C〉〈U〉(…を)『見ること』,ながめること,一見,一覧《+of+名》 / 〈U〉(…の)『視界』,視野《+of+名》 / 〈U〉《しばしばa ~》(…の)『ながめ』,光景,けしき《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(…の)風景画(写真)《+of+名》 / 〈C〉《しばしば単数形で》『見方』,考え方,見解 / 〈C〉意図
- 〈C〉『意見』,見解《複数形で》所信 / 〈C〉《good,bad;high,lowなどの修飾語を伴って》(人・物事に対する)『評仮』《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉『世論』;(あるグループ全体の)意見
- 〈C〉『心に思うこと』,考え,意見 / 〈C〉『意図』,望み,思いつき / 《複数形で》《米》小間物(針,糸,リボンなど)
- (心に浮かんだ)『考え』,思考;考えること / (はっきりとした)『意見』,信念,見解 / 『案』,計画,着想,意図,ねらい / (哲学上の)概念,理念
- 『意図』,考え,目的 / 《複数形で》(自分の行動の)心づもり,動機;《話》(…と)結婚する意志《+toward+名》
- 『思いやりのある』,配慮の行き届いた,親切な / 『考え込んでいる』,物思いにふけった / 《補語にのみ用いて》《be thoughtful of+名》(‥に対して)『考え深い』,注意深い(careful)
- 『…にもかかわらず』,…だけれども)although) / 『たとえ…でも』 / 《補足的に主節の後に置いて》『もっとも…ではあるが』
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- GATA-1 Deficiency Rescues Trabecular but not Cortical Bone in OPG Deficient Mice.
- Meijome TE1, Hooker RA, Cheng YH, Walker W, Horowitz MC, Fuchs RK, Kacena MA.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2015 Apr;230(4):783-90. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24803.
- GATA-1(low/low) mice have an increase in megakaryocytes (MKs) and trabecular bone. The latter is thought to result from MKs directly stimulating osteoblastic bone formation while simultaneously inhibiting osteoclastogenesis. Osteoprotegerin (OPG) is known to inhibit osteoclastogenesis and OPG(-/-) m
- PMID 25205203
- Transcranial electric stimulation and neurocognitive training in clinically depressed patients: A pilot study of the effects on rumination.
- Vanderhasselt MA1, De Raedt R2, Namur V3, Lotufo PA4, Bensenor IM4, Boggio PS3, Brunoni AR5.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2015 Mar 3;57:93-9. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2014.09.015. Epub 2014 Oct 22.
- Rumination is a cognitive-affective thinking style that plays a key role in the onset and maintenance of depression. Recently, it was shown that clinically depressed patients who received a neurocognitive training - involving two weeks of repetitive cognitive control exercises that necessitate prefr
- PMID 25455589
- Psychometric evaluation of the English version of the Extended Post-event Processing Questionnaire.
- Wong QJ1.
- Anxiety, stress, and coping.Anxiety Stress Coping.2015 Mar;28(2):215-225. Epub 2014 Jun 17.
- Background: The importance of post-event processing (PEP) in prominent models of social anxiety disorder has led to the development of measures that tap this cognitive construct. The 17-item Extended Post-event Processing Questionnaire (E-PEPQ) is one of the most comprehensive measures of PEP develo
- PMID 24841332
- The threat-strategy interview.
- Durso FT1, Kazi S2, Ferguson AN2.
- Applied ergonomics.Appl Ergon.2015 Mar;47:336-44. doi: 10.1016/j.apergo.2014.08.001. Epub 2014 Sep 23.
- Operators in dynamic work environments use strategies to manage threats in order to achieve task goals. We introduce a structured interview method, the Threat-Strategy Interview (TSI), and an accompanying qualitative analysis to induce operator-level threats, strategies, and the cues that give rise
- PMID 25258275
- The Luteinizing Hormone-Testosterone Pathway Regulates Mouse Spermatogonial Stem Cell Self-Renewal by Suppressing WNT5A Expression in Sertoli Cells
- comment、consider、idea、intent、intention、judgement、judgment、look、notion、opinion、point of view、postulate、regard、respect、standpoint、thinking、thought、viewpoint
- albeit、although、but、despite、even、however、in spite of、nevertheless、nonetheless、notwithstanding、regardless、still、yet