- the process of using your mind to consider something carefully; "thinking always made him frown"; "she paused for thought" (同)thought, thought_process, cerebration, intellection, mentation
- look at carefully; study mentally; "view a problem" (同)consider, look at
- the act of looking or seeing or observing; "he tried to get a better view of it"; "his survey of the battlefield was limited" (同)survey, sight
- outward appearance; "they look the same in outward view"
- the visual percept of a region; "the most desirable feature of the park are the beautiful views" (同)aspect, prospect, scene, vista, panorama
- the range of the eye; "they were soon out of view" (同)eyeshot
- purpose; the phrase `with a view to means `with the intention of or `for the purpose of; "he took the computer with a view to pawning it"
- the reason for a courts judgment (as opposed to the decision itself) (同)ruling
- the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision; "opinions are usually written by a single judge" (同)legal opinion, judgment, judgement
- a personal belief or judgment that is not founded on proof or certainty; "my opinion differs from yours"; "I am not of your persuasion"; "what are your thoughts on Haiti?" (同)sentiment, persuasion, view, thought
- a message expressing a belief about something; the expression of a belief that is held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge or proof; "his opinions appeared frequently on the editorial page" (同)view
- (usually plural) small personal articles or clothing or sewing items; "buttons and needles are notions"
- an odd or fanciful or capricious idea; "the theatrical notion of disguise is associated with disaster in his stories"; "he had a whimsy about flying to the moon"; "whimsy can be humorous to someone with time to enjoy it" (同)whim, whimsy, whimsey
- a general inclusive concept
- the organized beliefs of a period or group or individual; "19th century thought"; "Darwinian thought"
- the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind" (同)thought
- a personal view; "he has an idea that we dont like him"
- the illusion that what you wish for is actually true
- a state in which one thinks
- 『思考力のある』,考える;思慮深い / 考えること,思考,思索 / 考え,意見,判断
- 〈C〉〈U〉(…を)『見ること』,ながめること,一見,一覧《+of+名》 / 〈U〉(…の)『視界』,視野《+of+名》 / 〈U〉《しばしばa ~》(…の)『ながめ』,光景,けしき《+of+名》 / 〈C〉(…の)風景画(写真)《+of+名》 / 〈C〉《しばしば単数形で》『見方』,考え方,見解 / 〈C〉意図
- 〈C〉『意見』,見解《複数形で》所信 / 〈C〉《good,bad;high,lowなどの修飾語を伴って》(人・物事に対する)『評仮』《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉『世論』;(あるグループ全体の)意見
- 〈C〉『心に思うこと』,考え,意見 / 〈C〉『意図』,望み,思いつき / 《複数形で》《米》小間物(針,糸,リボンなど)
- think の過去・過去分詞 / 〈U〉『考えること』,思索,熟考 / 〈C〉〈U〉(一つの)『考え』,思いつき(idea) / 〈U〉(ある個人・グループ・時代・場所に特有の)『思想』,考え方 / 〈C〉〈U〉(…への)『配慮』,心遣い,思いやり《+for+名》 / 〈U〉(…する)つもり,意図《+of doing》 / 《a~》《話》少々,ちょっと
- (心に浮かんだ)『考え』,思考;考えること / (はっきりとした)『意見』,信念,見解 / 『案』,計画,着想,意図,ねらい / (哲学上の)概念,理念
- (宗教について)自由思想を持った / (宗教的束縛を受けない)自由思想
- 考えのない,軽率な / 思考力のない,気がつかない
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Enhancement of figural creativity by motor activation: Effects of unilateral hand contractions on creativity are moderated by positive schizotypy.
- Rominger C1, Papousek I, Fink A, Weiss EM.Author information 1a Biological Psychology Unit, Department of Psychology , University of Graz , Graz , Austria .AbstractCreativity is an important trait necessary to achieve innovations in science, economy, arts and daily life. Therefore, the enhancement of creative performance is a significant field of investigation. A recent experiment showed enhanced verbal creativity after unilateral left-hand contractions, which was attributed to elevated activation of the right hemisphere. The present study aimed to extend these findings to the domain of figural creativity. Furthermore, as creativity and positive schizotypy may share some neurobiological underpinnings associated with the right hemisphere, we studied the potential moderating effect of positive schizotypy on the effects of the experimental modification of relative hemispheric activation on creativity. In a gender-balanced sample (20 men and 20 women), squeezing a hand gripper with the left hand enhanced figural creativity on the Torrance Test of Creative Thinking compared to squeezing the gripper with the right hand. However, this was only true when positive schizotypy was low. The moderating effect of schizotypy may be produced by relatively greater activity of certain parts of the right hemisphere being a shared neuronal correlate of creativity and positive schizotypy.
- Laterality.Laterality.2014 Jul;19(4):424-38. doi: 10.1080/1357650X.2013.858725. Epub 2013 Nov 25.
- Creativity is an important trait necessary to achieve innovations in science, economy, arts and daily life. Therefore, the enhancement of creative performance is a significant field of investigation. A recent experiment showed enhanced verbal creativity after unilateral left-hand contractions, which
- PMID 24266794
- Perceived Cognitive Impairment among African American elders: health and functional impairments in daily life.
- Ficker LJ1, Lysack CL, Hanna M, Lichtenberg PA.Author information 1a Institute of Gerontology, Merrill Palmer Skillman Institute , 87 E. Ferry St. Detroit, MI , USA.AbstractObjectives: The Center for Disease Control began to assess Perceived Cognitive Impairment in 2009, yet there has been no in-depth study of how perceived decline in thinking or memory skills may be associated to the health and lifestyle of an independent community-dwelling older person. Among urban-dwelling older African Americans who are at elevated risk for cognitive impairment and dementia, we know even less regarding the interaction of these risk factors.Method: Five hundred and one African American elders (n = 501) between the ages of 55 and 95 with an average age of 70.73 years (SD = 8.6 years) participated in telephone interviews.Results: Approximately one-third of the elders reported that their memory, thinking skills, or ability to reason was worse than a year ago (n = 150; 29.9%) and 25% of this group (n = 38) reported that this Perceived Cognitive Impairment impacted their daily activities and/or warranted a consultation with their doctor. Bivariate analyses indicated that Perceived Cognitive Impairment was associated with increased health problems, mobility limitations, depressed mood, and lower social functioning.Conclusion: Elders who reported that cognitive problems impacted their daily functioning reported the greatest health and mental health problems. Perceived Cognitive Impairment is an important health variable with implications for an older adult's overall health, mobility, and mental health.
- Aging & mental health.Aging Ment Health.2014 May;18(4):471-80. doi: 10.1080/13607863.2013.856859. Epub 2013 Dec 12.
- Objectives: The Center for Disease Control began to assess Perceived Cognitive Impairment in 2009, yet there has been no in-depth study of how perceived decline in thinking or memory skills may be associated to the health and lifestyle of an independent community-dwelling older person. Among urban-d
- PMID 24328435
- Scrutinizing visual images: The role of gaze in mental imagery and memory.
- Laeng B1, Bloem IM2, D'Ascenzo S3, Tommasi L4.Author information 1Department of Psychology, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway. Electronic address: email@example.comFaculty of Psychology and Neuroscience, Maastricht University, The Netherlands.3Department of Communication and Economics, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Italy.4Department of Psychological Sciences, Humanities and Territory, G. d'Annunzio University, Chieti, Italy.AbstractGaze was monitored by use of an infrared remote eye-tracker during perception and imagery of geometric forms and figures of animals. Based on the idea that gaze prioritizes locations where features with high information content are visible, we hypothesized that eye fixations should focus on regions that contain one or more local features that are relevant for object recognition. Most importantly, we predicted that when observers looked at an empty screen and at the same time generated a detailed visual image of what they had previously seen, their gaze would probabilistically dwell within regions corresponding to the original positions of salient features or parts. Correlation analyses showed positive relations between gaze's dwell time within locations visited during perception and those in which gaze dwelled during the imagery generation task. Moreover, the more faithful an observer's gaze enactment, the more accurate was the observer's memory, in a separate test, of the dimension or size in which the forms had been perceived. In another experiment, observers saw a series of pictures of animals and were requested to memorize them. They were then asked later, in a recall phase, to answer a question about a property of one of the encoded forms; it was found that, when retrieving from long-term memory a previously seen picture, gaze returned to the location of the part probed by the question. In another experimental condition, the observers were asked to maintain fixation away from the original location of the shape while thinking about the answer, so as to interfere with the gaze enactment process; such a manipulation resulted in measurable costs in the quality of memory. We conclude that the generation of mental images relies upon a process of enactment of gaze that can be beneficial to visual memory.
- Cognition.Cognition.2014 May;131(2):263-83. doi: 10.1016/j.cognition.2014.01.003. Epub 2014 Feb 19.
- Gaze was monitored by use of an infrared remote eye-tracker during perception and imagery of geometric forms and figures of animals. Based on the idea that gaze prioritizes locations where features with high information content are visible, we hypothesized that eye fixations should focus on regions
- PMID 24561190
- Taking Stock: Past Contributions and Current Thinking on Death, Dying, and Grief A review of Beyond Kübler-Ross: New Perspectives on Death, Dying and Grief edited by Kenneth J. Doka and Amy S. Tucci. Washington, DC: Hospice Foundation of America, 2011. 156 pp. (ISBN: 9781893349131). $28.95.
- Larson DG.
- Death studies.Death Stud.2014 May-Jun;38(5):349-52. doi: 10.1080/07481187.2013.837354. Epub 2013 Oct 2.
- PMID 24593014
- 製紙技術の基礎としての紙物性とその考え方 (製紙技術特集)
- 特集 地下街は快適ですか : いま、都市の地下空間を考える
- THINKING is your best choice for circuit protection components. Products includes NTC, varistor (also known as MOV, metal oxide varistor, VDR), chip varistor (so-called MLV), PTC, PPTC (so-called resettable fuse) , temperature ...
- シンキングジャパンは事業化プロデューサー。共に考え、共に歩む総合シンクタンク。 ...
- thinkingとは。意味や和訳。[形]((限定))1 考える, 思索する；思考力のある, 道理のわかる, 理性のあるa thinking reed考える葦(あし)（人間のこと〈Pascal〉）a thinking being理性的な人間[生物].2 考え[思慮]深い, 慎重なthinking ...
- comment、consider、idea、intent、intention、judgement、judgment、look、notion、opinion、point of view、postulate、regard、respect、standpoint、thinking、thought、viewpoint