- 本質的に、本質上(in essence)。本来。どうしても
- basic, basically, cardinal, elemental, essential, fundamental, fundamentally, inherently, intimate, intimately, intrinsically
- marked by close acquaintance, association, or familiarity; "intimate friend"; "intimate relations between economics, politics, and legal principles" - V.L. Parrington
- give to understand; "I insinuated that I did not like his wife" (同)adumbrate, insinuate
- thoroughly acquainted through study or experience; "this girl, so intimate with nature"-W.H.Hudson; "knowledgeable about the technique of painting"- Herbert Read (同)knowledgeable, versed
- involved in a sexual relationship; "the intimate (or sexual) relations between husband and wife"; "she had been intimate with many men"; "he touched her intimate parts" (同)sexual
- being or denoting a numerical quantity but not order; "cardinal numbers"
- crested thick-billed North American finch having bright red plumage in the male (同)cardinal grosbeak, Richmondena Cardinalis, Cardinalis cardinalis, redbird
- a variable color averaging a vivid red (同)carmine
- (Roman Catholic Church) one of a group of more than 100 prominent bishops in the Sacred College who advise the Pope and elect new Popes
- serving as an essential component; "a cardinal rule"; "the central cause of the problem"; "an example that was fundamental to the argument"; "computers are fundamental to modern industrial structure" (同)central, fundamental, key, primal
- being or involving basic facts or principles; "the fundamental laws of the universe"; "a fundamental incomatibility between them"; "these rudimentary truths"; "underlying principles" (同)rudimentary, underlying
- the lowest tone of a harmonic series (同)fundamental_frequency, first harmonic
- any factor that could be considered important to the understanding of a particular business; "fundamentals include a companys growth, revenues, earnings, management, and capital structure"
- far-reaching and thoroughgoing in effect especially on the nature of something; "the fundamental revolution in human values that has occurred"; "the book underwent fundamental changes"; "committed the fundamental error of confusing spending with extravagance"; "profound social changes" (同)profound
- pertaining to or constituting a base or basis; "a basic fact"; "the basic ingredients"; "basic changes in public opinion occur because of changes in priorities"
- (usually plural) a necessary commodity for which demand is constant (同)staple
- reduced to the simplest and most significant form possible without loss of generality; "a basic story line"; "a canonical syllable pattern" (同)canonic, canonical
- serving as a base or starting point; "a basic course in Russian"; "basic training for raw recruits"; "a set of basic tools"; "an introductory art course" (同)introductory
- of or denoting or of the nature of or containing a base
- relating to severe atmospheric conditions; "a race against hail or cold rains or some other elemental catastrophe"- J.K.Howard
- relating to or being an element; "elemental sulphur"
- being or relating to or containing the essence of a plant etc; "essential oil"
- absolutely necessary; vitally necessary; "essential tools and materials"; "funds essential to the completion of the project"; "an indispensable worker" (同)indispensable
- basic and fundamental; "the essential feature"
- 本質的に;本来は / 《否定構文で》必然的には(necessarily)
- 『たいへん親しい』,親密な / 個人的な(private) / (理解・知識などについて)身近によく知っている,くわしい / 親友,心の許せる友
- 『基本的な』;主要な / 深紅(しんこう)色の / 〈C〉枢機卿(教皇の最高顧問;その数は70人で深紅色の衣装をまとう) / 〈U〉深紅色 / 〈C〉=cardinal number / (また『cardinal bird』)〈C〉(北米産の)ショウジョウコウカンチョウ
- 『基本的な』,基礎の / 《補語にのみ用いて》(…に)絶対に必要な《『to』+『名』》 / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》本質的な / (…の)基本,根本,原理《+『of』+『名』》
- 『基礎の』,基本的な(fundamental) / 塩基性(アルカリ性)の
- 『自然の力による』,自然の / (感情などが)自然の,抑制されない / 『基本的成分の』,要素の / 《古》四大(element)の
- 『絶対必要な』,欠くことのできない / 『本質の』,本質的な / (植物・薬剤などの)エキスの,精の / (…に)不可欠の要素;(…の)主眼点,要点《+『of』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Ignition's glow: Ultra-fast spread of global cortical activity accompanying local "ignitions" in visual cortex during conscious visual perception.
- Noy N1, Bickel S2, Zion-Golumbic E3, Harel M4, Golan T5, Davidesco I5, Schevon CA6, McKhann GM6, Goodman RR6, Schroeder CE3, Mehta AD2, Malach R7.
- Consciousness and cognition.Conscious Cogn.2015 Sep;35:206-24. doi: 10.1016/j.concog.2015.03.006. Epub 2015 Mar 29.
- Despite extensive research, the spatiotemporal span of neuronal activations associated with the emergence of a conscious percept is still debated. The debate can be formulated in the context of local vs. global models, emphasizing local activity in visual cortex vs. a global fronto-parietal "workspa
- PMID 25824626
- Water resources planning for a river basin with recurrent wildfires.
- Santos RM1, Sanches Fernandes LF2, Pereira MG3, Cortes RM4, Pacheco FA5.
- The Science of the total environment.Sci Total Environ.2015 Sep 1;526:1-13. doi: 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2015.04.058. Epub 2015 Apr 26.
- Situated in the north of Portugal, the Beça River basin is subject to recurrent wildfires, which produce serious consequences on soil erosion and nutrient exports, namely by deteriorating the water quality in the basin. In the present study, the ECO Lab tool embedded in the Mike Hydro Basin softwar
- PMID 25918888
- Towards a better understanding on agglomeration mechanisms and thermodynamic properties of TiO2 nanoparticles interacting with natural organic matter.
- Loosli F1, Vitorazi L2, Berret JF2, Stoll S3.
- Water research.Water Res.2015 Sep 1;80:139-48. doi: 10.1016/j.watres.2015.05.009. Epub 2015 May 9.
- Interaction between engineered nanoparticles and natural organic matter is investigated by measuring the exchanged heat during binding process with isothermal titration calorimetry. TiO2 anatase nanoparticles and alginate are used as engineered nanoparticles and natural organic matter to get an insi
- PMID 26001280
- A coarse-grain force-field for xylan and its interaction with cellulose.
- Li L1, Pérré P2, Frank X3, Mazeau K4.
- Carbohydrate polymers.Carbohydr Polym.2015 Aug 20;127:438-50. doi: 10.1016/j.carbpol.2015.04.003. Epub 2015 Apr 10.
- We have built a coarse-grain (CG) model describing xylan and its interaction with crystalline cellulose surfaces. Each xylosyl or glucosyl unit was represented by a single grain. Our calculations rely on force-field parameters adapted from the atomistic description of short xylan fragments and their
- PMID 25965503
- Carbon- and Nitrogen-Based Porous Solids: A Recently Emerging Class of Materials
- Sakaushi Ken,Antonietti Markus
- Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Japan, 2015
- … Carbon nitride is however already sufficiently reviewed but related materials with similar potential have essentially been not sufficiently covered. …
- NAID 130004712926
- Surface Chemical Characterization of Bastnaesite through Electrokinetics
- ,C. H. Li Charles,W. Fuerstenau Douglas
- KONA Powder and Particle Journal, 2015
- … The mineral was found to behave essentially like a carbonate with its PZC occurring at pH 9.2 and pCO3 6 in aqueous solutions. …
- NAID 130004690691
- Viscoelastic fluid behaviors around a rising bubble via a new method of mesh deformation tracking
- Imaizumi Yuya,Kunugi Tomoaki,Yokomine Takehiko,Kawara Zensaku
- Chemical Engineering Science 120, 167-173, 2014-12
- … This new experimental method is essentially important because of the hysteresis-dependent nature of the viscoelastic fluid. …
- NAID 120005522774
- An Accelerated Algorithm for Solving SVP Based on Statistical Analysis (Preprint)
- Masaharu Fukase,Kenji Kashiwabara
- 情報処理学会論文誌 55(11), 2014-11-15
- … These two ideas essentially depend on statistical analysis. …
- NAID 110009843053
- essentially 【副】 本質的に、基本的に、原則的に、本来、元来【文例】 どうし... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- Essentially definition, absolutely necessary; indispensable: Discipline is essential in an army. See more. Dictionary.com Word of the Day Translate Games Blog Thesaurus.com Apps Favorites Log Out Log In follow Dictionary.com ...
- But, taking the inward and outward history of the first half-day into consideration, Hepzibah began to fear that the shop would prove her ruin in a moral and religious point of view, without contributing very essentially towards even her ...
- intimate contact
- basic、basically、cardinal number、chief、elemental、essential、essentially、foremost、fundamental、fundamentally、main、mainly、major、master、primarily、primary、principal、principally