- the state or condition of touching or of being in immediate proximity; "litmus paper turns red on contact with an acid"
- a thin curved glass or plastic lens designed to fit over the cornea in order to correct vision or to deliver medication (同)contact_lens
- the act of touching physically; "her fingers came in contact with the light switch" (同)physical contact
- (electronics) a junction where things (as two electrical conductors) touch or are in physical contact; "they forget to solder the contacts" (同)tangency
- close interaction; "they kept in daily contact"; "they claimed that they had been in contact with extraterrestrial beings"
- the physical coming together of two or more things; "contact with the pier scraped paint from the hull" (同)impinging, striking
- a person who is in a position to give you special assistance; "he used his business contacts to get an introduction to the governor" (同)middleman
- a communicative interaction; "the pilot made contact with the base"; "he got in touch with his colleagues" (同)touch
- marked by close acquaintance, association, or familiarity; "intimate friend"; "intimate relations between economics, politics, and legal principles" - V.L. Parrington
- give to understand; "I insinuated that I did not like his wife" (同)adumbrate, insinuate
- thoroughly acquainted through study or experience; "this girl, so intimate with nature"-W.H.Hudson; "knowledgeable about the technique of painting"- Herbert Read (同)knowledgeable, versed
- involved in a sexual relationship; "the intimate (or sexual) relations between husband and wife"; "she had been intimate with many men"; "he touched her intimate parts" (同)sexual
- the innermost membrane of an organ (especially the inner lining of an artery or vein or lymphatic vessel)
- 〈U〉(体・物などの)(…との)『接触』,(…と)触れること《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…との)『連絡』,接続《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉(…との)『つきあい』,関係,交際《+『with』+『名』》 / 〈C〉《話》縁故,つて / 〈U〉(電気の)接触,接続 / 〈C〉(患者と接触した)保菌容疑者 / …'を'接触させる,接続させる / 《話》…‘と'連絡する / 接触による
- 『たいへん親しい』,親密な / 個人的な(private) / (理解・知識などについて)身近によく知っている,くわしい / 親友,心の許せる友
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A facile one-step solvothermal synthesis of bismuth phosphate-graphene nanocomposites with enhanced photocatalytic activity.
- Wang C1, Zhang G2, Zhang C1, Wu M1, Yan M1, Fan W1, Shi W3.
- Journal of colloid and interface science.J Colloid Interface Sci.2014 Dec 1;435:156-63. doi: 10.1016/j.jcis.2014.06.031. Epub 2014 Jun 21.
- A facile one-step solvothermal approach was developed to synthesize BiPO4-graphene (BP-RGO) nanocomposites using ethylene glycol/water as the solvent and reducing agent. During the solvothermal reaction, both the effective reduction of graphene oxide (GO) and the growth of rod-shaped BiPO4 as well a
- PMID 25259660
- Residual metal impurity AIDS facile in situ electrochemical surface derivatization of single-walled carbon nanotubes.
- Boopathi S1, Sudha R, Senthil Kumar S, Lakshminarasimha Phani K.
- Chemistry, an Asian journal.Chem Asian J.2014 Nov;9(11):3264-8. doi: 10.1002/asia.201402657. Epub 2014 Sep 1.
- Residual metal impurities were exploited as reactants in the functionalization of the surface of single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWCNT) with nickel hexacyanoferrate (NiHCF) by simple electrochemical cycling in ferricyanide solutions. This facile in situ electrochemical modification process provides
- PMID 25179740
- Contact urticaria syndrome caused by polyaminopropyl biguanide in wipes for intimate hygiene.
- Creytens K1, Goossens A, Faber M, Ebo D, Aerts O.
- Contact dermatitis.Contact Dermatitis.2014 Nov;71(5):307-9. doi: 10.1111/cod.12279.
- PMID 25345793
- Contribution of water molecules to methane hydrate dissociation
- Kida Masato,Watanabe Mizuho,Jin Yusuke,Nagao Jiro
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(6), 065502, 2015-05-18
- … The shielding effect of ice in intimate contact with methane hydrate particles on methane diffusion during the decomposition of the hydrate framework depends on the ratio of preexisting ice in the methane hydrate sample. …
- NAID 150000110813
- 10101 MEMS・IC集積化のための常温接合技術開発
- 倉島 優一,高木 秀樹,前田 敦彦
- 日本機械学会関東支部総会講演会講演論文集 2015(21), "10101-1"-"10101-2", 2015-03-20
- … Therefore, high temperature bonding process is often used in order to deform the Au and achieve intimate contact. … However, it is expected that Au surface with much smaller roughness can form intimate contact at lower temperatures. …
- NAID 110009948141
- CaCl2-in-Mesoporous Silica Grown on Superabsorbent Polymer to Enhance Water Uptake
- Ahn Ki Woong,Jang Soo Yeon,Hwang Min Hyuk,Kim Sun-Geon
- KONA Powder and Particle Journal 32(0), 207-216, 2015
- … Owing to such intimate contact between MPS and SAP, the 3-hour specific water uptake of the new sorbents grown for more than 24 h (SAP-iMPS-CC24) was kept constant at the value of 2 times that of SAP75/MPS25. …
- NAID 130005004662
- Directed by Waris Hussein. With Claire Bloom, Daniel Massey, David Phelan, Abigail Cruttenden.
- Information about intimate in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. intimate friend, intimate relations, intimate ... A. ADJ [ˈɪntɪmɪt] [relationship, contact, conversation, meal] → íntimo; [friend] → íntimo, de confianza; [friendship, ...
- intimate contact