- in an inherent manner; "the subject matter is sexual activity of any overt kind, which is depicted as inherently desirable and exciting"
- marked by suitability or rightness or appropriateness; "proper medical treatment"; "proper manners"
- appropriate for a condition or purpose or occasion or a persons character, needs; "everything in its proper place"; "the right man for the job"; "she is not suitable for the position" (同)right
- having all the qualities typical of the thing specified; "wanted a proper dinner; not just a snack"; "he finally has a proper job"
- limited to the thing specified; "the city proper"; "his claim is connected with the deed proper"
- marked by close acquaintance, association, or familiarity; "intimate friend"; "intimate relations between economics, politics, and legal principles" - V.L. Parrington
- give to understand; "I insinuated that I did not like his wife" (同)adumbrate, insinuate
- thoroughly acquainted through study or experience; "this girl, so intimate with nature"-W.H.Hudson; "knowledgeable about the technique of painting"- Herbert Read (同)knowledgeable, versed
- involved in a sexual relationship; "the intimate (or sexual) relations between husband and wife"; "she had been intimate with many men"; "he touched her intimate parts" (同)sexual
- native to or confined to a certain region; "the islands have a number of interesting endemic species"
- a disease that is constantly present to a greater or lesser degree in people of a certain class or in people living in a particular location (同)endemic_disease
- a plant that is native to a certain limited area; "it is an endemic found only this island"
- of or relating to a disease (or anything resembling a disease) constantly present to greater or lesser extent in a particular locality; "diseases endemic to the tropics"; "endemic malaria"; "food shortages and starvation are endemic in certain parts of the world" (同)endemical
- being or relating to or containing the essence of a plant etc; "essential oil"
- absolutely necessary; vitally necessary; "essential tools and materials"; "funds essential to the completion of the project"; "an indispensable worker" (同)indispensable
- basic and fundamental; "the essential feature"
- situated within or belonging solely to the organ or body part on which it acts; "intrinsic muscles"
- belonging to a thing by its very nature; "form was treated as something intrinsic, as the very essence of the thing"- John Dewey (同)intrinsical
- (目的に)『適切な』,ふさわしい / 《文》《補語にのみ用いて》《『be proper to』+『名』…に固有の,本来備わっている》 / 基準にかなった,正式の / (行き過ぎるぐらいに)礼儀正しい / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》厳密な,正確な / 《名詞の後に置いて》厳密な意味での,真の,純粋の / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》すばらしい,すてきな;《おもに英話》全くの
- 『たいへん親しい』,親密な / 個人的な(private) / (理解・知識などについて)身近によく知っている,くわしい / 親友,心の許せる友
- (特に病気が)ある地方(住民)に特有の,風土性の;(ある地方・住民に)特有の《+『to』+『名』》 / 風土病,地方病
- 『絶対必要な』,欠くことのできない / 『本質の』,本質的な / (植物・薬剤などの)エキスの,精の / (…に)不可欠の要素;(…の)主眼点,要点《+『of』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Approaches, tools and methods used for setting priorities in health research in the 21(st) century.
- Yoshida S1.
- Journal of global health.J Glob Health.2016 Jun;6(1):010507. doi: 10.7189/jogh.06.010507.
- BACKGROUND: Health research is difficult to prioritize, because the number of possible competing ideas for research is large, the outcome of research is inherently uncertain, and the impact of research is difficult to predict and measure. A systematic and transparent process to assist policy makers
- PMID 26401271
- Rational design of a novel azoimine appended maleonitrile-based Salen chemosensor for rapid naked-eye detection of copper(II) ion in aqueous media.
- Rezaeian K1, Khanmohammadi H2, Arab V1.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2015 Dec 5;151:848-53. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2015.06.127. Epub 2015 Jul 7.
- Achieving specific selectivity and high sensitivity for the colorimetric recognition of copper(II) ions in aqueous media over a complex background of potentially competing metal ions is inherently challenging in sensor development. Thus, a novel azo-azomethine receptor (L) based on the combination o
- PMID 26184468
- Continuous wavelet transform-based feature selection applied to near-infrared spectral diagnosis of cancer.
- Chen H1, Lin Z2, Mo L3, Wu H4, Wu T5, Tan C6.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2015 Dec 5;151:286-91. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2015.06.109. Epub 2015 Jun 29.
- Spectrum is inherently local in nature since it can be thought of as a signal being composed of various frequency components. Wavelet transform (WT) is a powerful tool that partitions a signal into components with different frequency. The property of multi-resolution enables WT a very effective and
- PMID 26143320
- Redox mediators modify end product distribution in biomass fermentations by mixed ruminal microbes in vitro.
- Nerdahl MA1, Weimer PJ.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2015 Dec;5(1):130. doi: 10.1186/s13568-015-0130-7. Epub 2015 Aug 4.
- The fermentation system of mixed ruminal bacteria is capable of generating large amounts of short-chain volatile fatty acids (VFA) via the carboxylate platform in vitro. These VFAs are subject to elongation to larger, more energy-dense products through reverse β-oxidation, and the resulting product
- PMID 26239029
- Shape from Scattering: Shape Estimation for Translucent Objects Based on Light Transport Analysis
- Chika Inoshita,Yasuhiro Mukaigawa,Yasuyuki Matsushita,Yasushi Yagi
- 情報処理学会研究報告. CVIM, [コンピュータビジョンとイメージメディア] 2015-CVIM-197(34), 1-16, 2015-05-11
- … Our key idea is to represent the inherently complex relationship between the object shape and scene appearance due to scattering using a simple yet accurate model. …
- NAID 110009899589
- ISO/IEC Guide 51の基本的原則からみたIAEAの基本安全原則について : 原子力の安全性 (安全性)
- 池田 隆壽
- 電子情報通信学会技術研究報告 = IEICE technical report : 信学技報 114(519), 9-12, 2015-03-19
- NAID 40020432213
- 古賀 聖人
- 哲學 (134), 101-132, 2015-03
- … However, is scientific knowledge inherently different from institutions?In this paper, I argue that scientific knowledge can also be viewed as a kind of institution, and offer the conception of truth that follows from such a view. …
- NAID 120005573041
- Two-Switch Voltage Equalizer Using a Series-Resonant Voltage Multiplier Operating in Frequency-Multiplied Discontinuous Conduction Mode for Series-Connected Supercapacitors
- IEICE Transactions on Communications E98.B(5), 842-853, 2015
- … Furthermore, the DCM operation inherently provides the constant current characteristic, realizing the excessive current protection that is desirable for SCs, which experience 0V and equivalently become an equivalent short-circuit load. …
- NAID 130005067716
- inherently 【副】本質的に、生得的に【文例】【文例】【文例】 - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- Inherently definition, existing in someone or something as a permanent and inseparable element, quality, or attribute; inhering: an inherent distrust of strangers. See more. ... Many of our most instant and, for this generation, insoluble ...
- inherent inherent immunity inherently inhering inherit inheritability inheritable inheritably inheritance inheritance tax inherited inherited character inheriting inheritor inheritors inheritrix inhesion inhibin inhibit inhibited inhibiter inhibiting ...
- adequate、adequately、appropriate、appropriately、apt、correct、endemic、fit、fittingly、germane、in itself、inherent、inherently、intrinsic、justifiable、natural、neatly、original、originally、pertinent、primarily、properly、reasonable、suitable、suitably、suited、valid
- intimate contact
- Our meta-analysis, which is unaffected by selection and other viases inherent in observational studies, showed clearly that the vascular tisks of diclofenac, and possilbly ibuprofec, are similar to coxibs, but that naproxen is not associated with an icreased risk of major vascular events.