- the most important or necessary part of something; "the basis of this drink is orange juice" (同)base
- the fundamental assumptions from which something is begun or developed or calculated or explained; "the whole argument rested on a basis of conjecture" (同)base, foundation, fundament, groundwork, cornerstone
- think logically; "The children must learn to reason"
- a rational motive for a belief or action; "the reason that war was declared"; "the grounds for their declaration" (同)ground
- the capacity for rational thought or inference or discrimination; "we are told that man is endowed with reason and capable of distinguishing good from evil" (同)understanding, intellect
- a fact that logically justifies some premise or conclusion; "there is reason to believe he is lying"
- an explanation of the cause of some phenomenon; "the reason a steady state was never reached was that the back pressure built up too slowly"
- decide by reasoning; draw or come to a conclusion; "We reasoned that it was cheaper to rent than to buy a house" (同)reason out, conclude
- any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water; "bases include oxides and hydroxides of metals and ammonia" (同)alkali
- (numeration system) the positive integer that is equivalent to one in the next higher counting place; "10 is the radix of the decimal system" (同)radix
- the bottom side of a geometric figure from which the altitude can be constructed; "the base of the triangle"
- situate as a center of operations; "we will base this project in the new lab"
- a place that the runner must touch before scoring; "he scrambled to get back to the bag" (同)bag
- installation from which a military force initiates operations; "the attack wiped out our forward bases" (同)base of operations
- a support or foundation; "the base of the lamp" (同)pedestal, stand
- (electronics) the part of a transistor that separates the emitter from the collector
- a flat bottom on which something is intended to sit; "a tub should sit on its own base"
- the principal ingredient of a mixture; "glycerinated gelatin is used as a base for many ointments"; "he told the painter that he wanted a yellow base with just a hint of green"; "everything she cooked seemed to have rice as the base"
- the place where you are stationed and from which missions start and end (同)home
- (anatomy) the part of an organ nearest its point of attachment; "the base of the skull"
- the bottom or lowest part; "the base of the mountain"
- illegitimate (同)baseborn
- of low birth or station (`base is archaic in this sense); "baseborn wretches with dirty faces"; "of humble (or lowly) birth" (同)baseborn, humble, lowly
- not adhering to ethical or moral principles; "base and unpatriotic motives"; "a base, degrading way of life"; "cheating is dishonorable"; "they considered colonialism immoral"; "unethical practices in handling public funds" (同)immoral
- having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality; "that liberal obedience without which your army would be a base rabble"- Edmund Burke; "taking a mean advantage"; "chokd with ambition of the meaner sort"- Shakespeare; "something essentially vulgar and meanspirited in politics" (同)mean, meanspirited
- (used of metals) consisting of or alloyed with inferior metal; "base coins of aluminum"; "a base metal"
- debased; not genuine; "an attempt to eliminate the base coinage"
- throw to the ground in order to stop play and avoid being tackled behind the line of scrimmage
- a connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage) (同)earth
- (art) the surface (as a wall or canvas) prepared to take the paint for a painting
- a position to be won or defended in battle (or as if in battle); "they gained ground step by step"; "they fought to regain the lost ground"
- a relatively homogeneous percept extending back of the figure on which attention is focused
- hit or reach the ground (同)run aground
- bring to the ground; "the storm grounded the ship" (同)strand, run aground
- confine or restrict to the ground; "After the accident, they grounded the plane and the pilot"
- connect to a ground; "ground the electrical connections for safety reasons"
- hit a groundball; "he grounded to the second baseman"
- hit onto the ground
- instruct someone in the fundamentals of a subject
- place or put on the ground
- being or involving basic facts or principles; "the fundamental laws of the universe"; "a fundamental incomatibility between them"; "these rudimentary truths"; "underlying principles" (同)rudimentary, underlying
- the lowest tone of a harmonic series (同)fundamental_frequency, first harmonic
- any factor that could be considered important to the understanding of a particular business; "fundamentals include a companys growth, revenues, earnings, management, and capital structure"
- far-reaching and thoroughgoing in effect especially on the nature of something; "the fundamental revolution in human values that has occurred"; "the book underwent fundamental changes"; "committed the fundamental error of confusing spending with extravagance"; "profound social changes" (同)profound
- a straight line that generates a cylinder or cone
- one of four substances thought in ancient and medieval cosmology to constitute the physical universe; "the alchemists believed that there were four elements"
- the situation in which you are happiest and most effective; "in your element"
- the most favorable environment for a plant or animal; "water is the element of fishes"
- pertaining to or constituting a base or basis; "a basic fact"; "the basic ingredients"; "basic changes in public opinion occur because of changes in priorities"
- (usually plural) a necessary commodity for which demand is constant (同)staple
- reduced to the simplest and most significant form possible without loss of generality; "a basic story line"; "a canonical syllable pattern" (同)canonic, canonical
- serving as a base or starting point; "a basic course in Russian"; "basic training for raw recruits"; "a set of basic tools"; "an introductory art course" (同)introductory
- of or denoting or of the nature of or containing a base
- a method of accounting in which each item is entered as it is earned or incurred regardless of when actual payments are received or made
- a method of accounting in which each item is entered as payments are received or made
- facing or on the side toward the base
- 『根拠』,基準;…制 / (混合物の)主成分
- 〈C〉〈U〉『理由』,わけ,根拠 / 〈U〉『理性』,判断力;道理 / 『論理的に孝える』 / (人に)道理を悟らせる《+『with』+『名』〈人〉》 / …‘を'論理的に孝える《+『out』+『名,』+『名』+『out』》 / 《『reason』+『that節』》…‘と'推論する / 〈人〉‘に'道理を悟らせて(…)させる(しないようにする)《+『名』+『into』(『out of』+『名』(do『ing』)》
- 《文》(人や人の行動・孝えが)『卑しい』,下劣な / (金属が)質の劣った;(貨幣が)粗悪な
- 『基礎』,根拠 / 『基部』,基底,土台 / 『根拠地』,基地 / (野球の)塁,ベース / 主成分;塩基(酸と反応シテ塩(官)を生じる化合物) / (数学で図形の)底;底辺;基線 / (…に)…‘の'『基礎をおく』《+『名』+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》
- 〈U〉《the~》『地面』,地表 / 〈U〉『土』,土壌;『土地』 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》(特定の目的のための)『場所』 / 《複数形で》(建物の回りの)『庭』,庭園;『構内』,屋敷 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》『根拠』(basis),理由(reason) / 〈U〉(確保すべき)立場,意見;地歩 / 〈U〉(研究などの)分野,範囲;話題,問題 / 〈C〉(図案・塗りなどの)下地 / 〈U〉海底,水底 / 《複数形で》(コーヒーなどの)おり,かす / 〈U〉《米》(電気装置の)アース / …‘を'地上に置く / (…に)〈主義・信念など〉‘を'基づかせる,立脚させる《+名+on+名(doing)》 / 〈人〉‘に'(…の)基礎(初歩)を教え込む《+名+in+名》 / 〈飛行機〉‘を'離陸させない / 〈人〉‘を'飛行勤務をやめさせる,地上勤務にする / 〈船〉‘を'座礁させる / 《米》〈電線など〉‘を'接地する,アースする(《英》earth) / 〈物が〉地面に落ちる(届く〉 / 〈船が〉座礁する / (野球で)ゴロを打つ
- grindの過去・過去分詞 / 粉にした,ひいた / すった,磨いた
- 『基本的な』,基礎の / 《補語にのみ用いて》(…に)絶対に必要な《『to』+『名』》 / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》本質的な / (…の)基本,根本,原理《+『of』+『名』》
- 〈C〉(物質を構成する)元素 / 〈C〉《修飾語[句]を伴って》(…の)(基本的な)『要素』,『成分』;《しばしば複数形で》構成分子 / 〈C〉(生物に固有の)生息場所,環境;(人の)適所,本領 / 〈C〉《古》四大(しだい)[元素](自然界の基本的構成要素と考えられていた地(earth)・水(water)・風(air)・火(fire)の4大要素の一つ) / 《the elements》(雨・風・雪などの)自然力・風雨,(特に)悪天候 / 《the elements》(学問の)原理,初歩,概論
- 『基礎の』,基本的な(fundamental) / 塩基性(アルカリ性)の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Comparative study of bone marrow and blood plasma levels of IL-2 in aplastic anaemia and their relationship with disease severity.
- De R1, Dutta A2, Dolai TK1, Ghosh K2, Halder A2.
- Hematology (Amsterdam, Netherlands).Hematology.2019 Dec;24(1):84-88. doi: 10.1080/10245332.2018.1512391. Epub 2018 Aug 23.
- PMID 30139310
- Biodegradation of deoxynivalenol and its derivatives by Devosia insulae A16.
- Wang G1, Wang Y1, Ji F1, Xu L1, Yu M1, Shi J2, Xu J3.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2019 Mar 15;276:436-442. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2018.10.011. Epub 2018 Oct 3.
- PMID 30409617
- Peripheral blood E2F1 mRNA in depression and following electroconvulsive therapy.
- McGrory CL1, Ryan KM1, Kolshus E1, McLoughlin DM2.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2019 Mar 8;89:380-385. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2018.10.011. Epub 2018 Oct 24.
- PMID 30365982
- Genetic basis of psychopathological dimensions shared between schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
- Corponi F1, Bonassi S2, Vieta E3, Albani D4, Frustaci A5, Ducci G6, Landi S7, Boccia S8, Serretti A9, Fabbri C1.
- Progress in neuro-psychopharmacology & biological psychiatry.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry.2019 Mar 8;89:23-29. doi: 10.1016/j.pnpbp.2018.08.023. Epub 2018 Aug 24.
- PMID 30149091
- 岡山県立大学保健福祉学部紀要 = BULLETIN OF FACULTY OF HEALTH AND WELFARE SCIENCE, OKAYAMA PREFECTURAL UNIVERSITY 22, 47-56, 2016-03-12
- NAID 120005714086
- Tensile-stress-induced growth of ellipsoidal ω-precipitates in a Ti–20wt%Mo alloy
- Long-Time Variation in Magnetic Structure of CeIr<sub>3</sub>Si<sub>2</sub>: Observation of a Nucleation-and-Growth Process of Magnetic Domains
- molecular bases