- with respect to its inherent nature; "this statement is interesting per se" (同)per_se, as_such, in and of itself
- marked by close acquaintance, association, or familiarity; "intimate friend"; "intimate relations between economics, politics, and legal principles" - V.L. Parrington
- give to understand; "I insinuated that I did not like his wife" (同)adumbrate, insinuate
- thoroughly acquainted through study or experience; "this girl, so intimate with nature"-W.H.Hudson; "knowledgeable about the technique of painting"- Herbert Read (同)knowledgeable, versed
- involved in a sexual relationship; "the intimate (or sexual) relations between husband and wife"; "she had been intimate with many men"; "he touched her intimate parts" (同)sexual
- being or relating to or containing the essence of a plant etc; "essential oil"
- absolutely necessary; vitally necessary; "essential tools and materials"; "funds essential to the completion of the project"; "an indispensable worker" (同)indispensable
- basic and fundamental; "the essential feature"
- situated within or belonging solely to the organ or body part on which it acts; "intrinsic muscles"
- belonging to a thing by its very nature; "form was treated as something intrinsic, as the very essence of the thing"- John Dewey (同)intrinsical
- of or resembling an endogen
- derived or originating internally (同)endogenic
- in an inherent manner; "the subject matter is sexual activity of any overt kind, which is depicted as inherently desirable and exciting"
- 『たいへん親しい』,親密な / 個人的な(private) / (理解・知識などについて)身近によく知っている,くわしい / 親友,心の許せる友
- 『絶対必要な』,欠くことのできない / 『本質の』,本質的な / (植物・薬剤などの)エキスの,精の / (…に)不可欠の要素;(…の)主眼点,要点《+『of』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A mitochondria-targeted ratiometric fluorescent probe to monitor endogenously generated sulfur dioxide derivatives in living cells.
- Xu W1, Teoh CL2, Peng J2, Su D2, Yuan L3, Chang YT4.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2015 Jul;56:1-9. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2015.03.038. Epub 2015 Apr 14.
- Sulfur dioxide (SO2) can be endogenously produced by enzymes in mitochondria during oxidation of H2S or sulphur-containing amino acids, and plays important roles in several physiological processes. However, the design and synthesis of fluorescent probes which can detect mitochondrial SO2 and its der
- PMID 25934273
- TNF-related weak inducer of apoptosis (TWEAK) regulates junctional proteins in tubular epithelial cells via canonical NF-κB pathway and ERK activation.
- Berzal S1, González-Guerrero C, Rayego-Mateos S, Ucero Á, Ocaña-Salceda C, Egido J, Ortiz A, Ruiz-Ortega M, Ramos AM.
- Journal of cellular physiology.J Cell Physiol.2015 Jul;230(7):1580-93. doi: 10.1002/jcp.24905.
- The tubular epithelium may be intrinsically involved in promoting kidney injury by junctional instability, epithelial-mesenchymal transition (EMT) and extracellular matrix remodelling. In this work, we investigated whether the pleiotropic and proinflammatory cytokine tumor necrosis factor-like weak
- PMID 25536182
- Radial growth of plasmon coupled gold nanowires on colloidal templates.
- Farrokhtakin E1, Rodríguez-Fernández D2, Mattoli V3, Solís DM4, Taboada JM5, Obelleiro F4, Grzelczak M6, Liz-Marzán LM7.
- Journal of colloid and interface science.J Colloid Interface Sci.2015 Jul 1;449:87-91. doi: 10.1016/j.jcis.2014.12.018. Epub 2014 Dec 15.
- The library of plasmonic nanosystems keeps expanding with novel structures with the potential to provide new solutions to old problems in science and technology. We report the synthesis of a novel plasmonic system based on the growth of gold nanowires radially branching from the surface of silica pa
- PMID 25554084
- Design and characterization of antimicrobial usnic acid loaded-core/shell magnetic nanoparticles.
- Taresco V1, Francolini I2, Padella F3, Bellusci M3, Boni A4, Innocenti C5, Martinelli A6, D'Ilario L6, Piozzi A7.
- Materials science & engineering. C, Materials for biological applications.Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl.2015 Jul 1;52:72-81. doi: 10.1016/j.msec.2015.03.044. Epub 2015 Mar 25.
- The application of magnetic nanoparticles (MNPs) in medicine is considered much promising especially because they can be handled and directed to specific body sites by external magnetic fields. MNPs have been investigated in magnetic resonance imaging, hyperthermia and drug targeting. In this study,
- PMID 25953542
- Fluorinated Poly(phenylquinoxaline)s with Low Dielectric Constants and High Hydrolytic Stability: Synthesis and Characterization
- Fluorinated Polyphenylquinoxalines with Low Dielectric Constants and High Hydrolytic Stability: Synthesis and Characterization
- Carrier Injection and Scattering in Atomically Thin Chalcogenides
- 日本語学習に対する内発的動機づけはどのように分類されうるのか : メキシコの日本語学習者を対象として
- intrinsically 【副】本来、もともと、本質的に - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- Although he is not satisfied that this offer is authentic, it is not intrinsically improbable. On the other hand, there is nothing intrinsically wrong with technology. Another is that brainy people are intrinsically healthier than those less ...
- intrinsically Use intrinsically in a sentence adverb Intrinsically is defined as something associated with a person or thing's nature or inherent characteristics, and doesn't depend on external factors. When you know something ...
- intimate contact
- 本質的に、本質上(in essence)。本来。どうしても
- basic, basically, cardinal, elemental, essential, fundamental, fundamentally, inherently, intimate, intimately, intrinsically