- of primary importance (同)primary
- serving as or forming a base; "the painter applied a base coat followed by two finishing coats" (同)base
- any of various water-soluble compounds capable of turning litmus blue and reacting with an acid to form a salt and water; "bases include oxides and hydroxides of metals and ammonia" (同)alkali
- (numeration system) the positive integer that is equivalent to one in the next higher counting place; "10 is the radix of the decimal system" (同)radix
- the bottom side of a geometric figure from which the altitude can be constructed; "the base of the triangle"
- situate as a center of operations; "we will base this project in the new lab"
- a place that the runner must touch before scoring; "he scrambled to get back to the bag" (同)bag
- installation from which a military force initiates operations; "the attack wiped out our forward bases" (同)base of operations
- a support or foundation; "the base of the lamp" (同)pedestal, stand
- (electronics) the part of a transistor that separates the emitter from the collector
- a flat bottom on which something is intended to sit; "a tub should sit on its own base"
- the principal ingredient of a mixture; "glycerinated gelatin is used as a base for many ointments"; "he told the painter that he wanted a yellow base with just a hint of green"; "everything she cooked seemed to have rice as the base"
- the place where you are stationed and from which missions start and end (同)home
- (anatomy) the part of an organ nearest its point of attachment; "the base of the skull"
- the bottom or lowest part; "the base of the mountain"
- illegitimate (同)baseborn
- of low birth or station (`base is archaic in this sense); "baseborn wretches with dirty faces"; "of humble (or lowly) birth" (同)baseborn, humble, lowly
- not adhering to ethical or moral principles; "base and unpatriotic motives"; "a base, degrading way of life"; "cheating is dishonorable"; "they considered colonialism immoral"; "unethical practices in handling public funds" (同)immoral
- having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality; "that liberal obedience without which your army would be a base rabble"- Edmund Burke; "taking a mean advantage"; "chokd with ambition of the meaner sort"- Shakespeare; "something essentially vulgar and meanspirited in politics" (同)mean, meanspirited
- (used of metals) consisting of or alloyed with inferior metal; "base coins of aluminum"; "a base metal"
- debased; not genuine; "an attempt to eliminate the base coinage"
- throw to the ground in order to stop play and avoid being tackled behind the line of scrimmage
- a connection between an electrical device and a large conducting body, such as the earth (which is taken to be at zero voltage) (同)earth
- (art) the surface (as a wall or canvas) prepared to take the paint for a painting
- a position to be won or defended in battle (or as if in battle); "they gained ground step by step"; "they fought to regain the lost ground"
- a relatively homogeneous percept extending back of the figure on which attention is focused
- hit or reach the ground (同)run aground
- bring to the ground; "the storm grounded the ship" (同)strand, run aground
- confine or restrict to the ground; "After the accident, they grounded the plane and the pilot"
- connect to a ground; "ground the electrical connections for safety reasons"
- hit a groundball; "he grounded to the second baseman"
- hit onto the ground
- instruct someone in the fundamentals of a subject
- place or put on the ground
- being or involving basic facts or principles; "the fundamental laws of the universe"; "a fundamental incomatibility between them"; "these rudimentary truths"; "underlying principles" (同)rudimentary, underlying
- the lowest tone of a harmonic series (同)fundamental_frequency, first harmonic
- any factor that could be considered important to the understanding of a particular business; "fundamentals include a companys growth, revenues, earnings, management, and capital structure"
- far-reaching and thoroughgoing in effect especially on the nature of something; "the fundamental revolution in human values that has occurred"; "the book underwent fundamental changes"; "committed the fundamental error of confusing spending with extravagance"; "profound social changes" (同)profound
- a straight line that generates a cylinder or cone
- one of four substances thought in ancient and medieval cosmology to constitute the physical universe; "the alchemists believed that there were four elements"
- the situation in which you are happiest and most effective; "in your element"
- the most favorable environment for a plant or animal; "water is the element of fishes"
- pertaining to or constituting a base or basis; "a basic fact"; "the basic ingredients"; "basic changes in public opinion occur because of changes in priorities"
- (usually plural) a necessary commodity for which demand is constant (同)staple
- reduced to the simplest and most significant form possible without loss of generality; "a basic story line"; "a canonical syllable pattern" (同)canonic, canonical
- serving as a base or starting point; "a basic course in Russian"; "basic training for raw recruits"; "a set of basic tools"; "an introductory art course" (同)introductory
- of or denoting or of the nature of or containing a base
- 基底の,基部の / 基礎的な,基本的な
- 《文》(人や人の行動・孝えが)『卑しい』,下劣な / (金属が)質の劣った;(貨幣が)粗悪な
- 『基礎』,根拠 / 『基部』,基底,土台 / 『根拠地』,基地 / (野球の)塁,ベース / 主成分;塩基(酸と反応シテ塩(官)を生じる化合物) / (数学で図形の)底;底辺;基線 / (…に)…‘の'『基礎をおく』《+『名』+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》
- 〈U〉《the~》『地面』,地表 / 〈U〉『土』,土壌;『土地』 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》(特定の目的のための)『場所』 / 《複数形で》(建物の回りの)『庭』,庭園;『構内』,屋敷 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》『根拠』(basis),理由(reason) / 〈U〉(確保すべき)立場,意見;地歩 / 〈U〉(研究などの)分野,範囲;話題,問題 / 〈C〉(図案・塗りなどの)下地 / 〈U〉海底,水底 / 《複数形で》(コーヒーなどの)おり,かす / 〈U〉《米》(電気装置の)アース / …‘を'地上に置く / (…に)〈主義・信念など〉‘を'基づかせる,立脚させる《+名+on+名(doing)》 / 〈人〉‘に'(…の)基礎(初歩)を教え込む《+名+in+名》 / 〈飛行機〉‘を'離陸させない / 〈人〉‘を'飛行勤務をやめさせる,地上勤務にする / 〈船〉‘を'座礁させる / 《米》〈電線など〉‘を'接地する,アースする(《英》earth) / 〈物が〉地面に落ちる(届く〉 / 〈船が〉座礁する / (野球で)ゴロを打つ
- grindの過去・過去分詞 / 粉にした,ひいた / すった,磨いた
- 『基本的な』,基礎の / 《補語にのみ用いて》(…に)絶対に必要な《『to』+『名』》 / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》本質的な / (…の)基本,根本,原理《+『of』+『名』》
- 〈C〉(物質を構成する)元素 / 〈C〉《修飾語[句]を伴って》(…の)(基本的な)『要素』,『成分』;《しばしば複数形で》構成分子 / 〈C〉(生物に固有の)生息場所,環境;(人の)適所,本領 / 〈C〉《古》四大(しだい)[元素](自然界の基本的構成要素と考えられていた地(earth)・水(water)・風(air)・火(fire)の4大要素の一つ) / 《the elements》(雨・風・雪などの)自然力・風雨,(特に)悪天候 / 《the elements》(学問の)原理,初歩,概論
- 『基礎の』,基本的な(fundamental) / 塩基性(アルカリ性)の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Microvascular autologous submandibular gland transplantation in severe cases of keratoconjunctivitis sicca.
- Su JZ1, Cai ZG1, Yu GY1.
- Maxillofacial plastic and reconstructive surgery.Maxillofac Plast Reconstr Surg.2015 Feb 5;37(1):5. eCollection 2015.
- Dry eye syndrome is a relatively common disease of the tears and ocular surfaces that results in discomfort, visual disturbance, and tear film instability with possible damage to the ocular surfaces. Microvascular submandibular gland (SMG) transfer offers a surgical alternative for a permanent autol
- PMID 25664315
- Controlled delivery of stromal derived factor-1α from poly lactic-co-glycolic acid core-shell particles to recruit mesenchymal stem cells for cardiac regeneration.
- Zamani M1, Prabhakaran MP2, Thian ES3, Ramakrishna S1.
- Journal of colloid and interface science.J Colloid Interface Sci.2015 Aug 1;451:144-52. doi: 10.1016/j.jcis.2015.04.005. Epub 2015 Apr 6.
- Stromal derived factor-1α (SDF-1α) has shown promising results in treatment of myocardial infarction (MI), via recruitment of endogenous stem cells into the injured myocardium. However, the bioactivity of this susceptible signalling chemokine is reduced significantly during the common fabrication
- PMID 25897850
- The electrophoretic mobility of montmorillonite. Zeta potential and surface conductivity effects.
- Leroy P1, Tournassat C2, Bernard O3, Devau N2, Azaroual M2.
- Journal of colloid and interface science.J Colloid Interface Sci.2015 Aug 1;451:21-39. doi: 10.1016/j.jcis.2015.03.047. Epub 2015 Apr 3.
- Clay minerals have remarkable adsorption properties because of their high specific surface area and surface charge density, which give rise to high electrochemical properties. These electrochemical properties cannot be directly measured, and models must be developed to estimate the electrostatic pot
- PMID 25875489
- Effect of addition of silica- and amine functionalized silica-nanoparticles on the microstructure of calcium silicate hydrate (C-S-H) gel.
- Monasterio M1, Gaitero JJ2, Erkizia E3, Guerrero Bustos AM4, Miccio LA1, Dolado JS2, Cerveny S5.
- Journal of colloid and interface science.J Colloid Interface Sci.2015 Jul 15;450:109-18. doi: 10.1016/j.jcis.2015.02.066. Epub 2015 Mar 7.
- In this work we study the influence of adding nano-silica (SiO2, Nyasil™) and aminopropyl (-(CH2)3-NH2,) functionalized silica nanoparticles (Stoga) during the synthesis of calcium-silicate-hydrate (C-S-H gel). Characterization by solid state (29)Si NMR and ATR-FTIR spectroscopy showed that the ad
- PMID 25801139
- Comparison of the localization of tetrodotoxin between wild pufferfish Takifugu rubripes juveniles and hatchery-reared juveniles with tetrodotoxin administration
- Okita Kogen,Takatani Tomohiro,Nakayasu Junichi,Yamazaki Hideki,Sakiyama Kazutaka,Ikeda Koichi,Arakawa Osamu,Sakakura Yoshitaka
- Toxicon 71, 128-133, 2013-09-01
- … Immuno-positive reaction was observed in hepatic tissue, basal cell of skin and olfactory, olfactory epithelium, optic nerve and brain (optic tectum, cerebellum, medulla oblongata) of wild juveniles (body length: BL, 4.7-9.4cm). …
- NAID 120005311927
- 安達 健,Adachi Takeshi,豊泉 龍児,Toyoizumi Ryuji,茂木 和枝,Mogi Kazue,泉 進,Izumi Susumu
- Science Journal of Kanagawa University 24, 9-15, 2013-06-30
- … Cilia are composed of threedistinct compartments: axoneme, transition zone and the basal body. … In the ciliary shaft(axoneme), nine doublet microtubules extending from a basal body are observed. …
- NAID 120005302529
- The internal structure of a rockslide dam induced by the 2008 Wenchuan (Mw7.9) earthquake, China
- Wang Gonghui,Huang Runqiu,Kamai Toshitaka,Zhang Fanyu
- Engineering Geology 156, 28-36, 2013-04-00
- … The shear-wave-velocity profile of the dam revealed that the dam consisted of three facies (carapace, body and basal facies). …
- NAID 120005244423
- 土田 秀一,鎌田 功穂,宮澤 哲哉,伊藤 雅彦,長野 正裕,田沼 良平
- 日本結晶成長学会誌 40(1), 33-41, 2013-04-00
- … Basal plane dislocations (BPDs) are found to convert to threading edge dislocations (TEDs) by not only epitaxial growth but also simple high-temperature annealing. …
- NAID 110009597461
- 基礎・追加インスリン療法（Basal-Bolus療法） （持効型インスリン製剤1～2回、超速効型インスリン製剤3回など） 本来人間には2つのインスリン分泌のパターンがあります。ひとつは24時間続けて分泌する基礎インスリン(Basalインスリン ...
- basalとは。意味や和訳。[形]1 基底の，基部[土台]となる.2 基礎[基本]的な，根本的な；初心者向けのa basal principle基本的原理.3 《生理》基礎的な，基礎量の，最小限の；《医学》〈麻酔が〉基礎の，準備のa basal anesthesia ...
- These depending crests for the muscles are rather thin, but they extend over half the basal margin of the valve. A Monograph on the Sub-class Cirripedia (Volume 2 of 2) Charles Darwin The basal principles of Confucian ethics are ...
- basal media、essential media、essential medium
- basal plate