- ask for、call、claim、demand、desire、essential、fundamental、necessary、necessity、need、order、prerequisite、recommended allowance、recommended intake、request、require
- required activity; "the requirements of his work affected his health"; "there were many demands on his time" (同)demand
- make a request for something; "Order me some flowers"; "order a work stoppage"
- bring order to or into; "Order these files"
- established customary state (especially of society); "order ruled in the streets"; "law and order"
- place in a certain order; "order the photos chronologically"
- a degree in a continuum of size or quantity; "it was on the order of a mile"; "an explosion of a low order of magnitude" (同)order_of_magnitude
- the act of putting things in a sequential arrangement; "there were mistakes in the ordering of items on the list" (同)ordering
- (architecture) one of original three styles of Greek architecture distinguished by the type of column and entablature used or a style developed from the original three by the Romans
- a group of person living under a religious rule; "the order of Saint Benedict" (同)monastic order
- a commercial document used to request someone to supply something in return for payment and providing specifications and quantities; "IBM received an order for a hundred computers" (同)purchase order
- a body of rules followed by an assembly (同)rules of order, parliamentary law, parliamentary procedure
- (biology) taxonomic group containing one or more families
- (often plural) a command given by a superior (e.g., a military or law enforcement officer) that must be obeyed; "the British ships dropped anchor and waited for orders from London"
- a request for something to be made, supplied, or served; "I gave the waiter my order"; "the companys products were in such demand that they got more orders than their call center could handle"
- issue commands or orders for (同)prescribe, dictate
- give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority; "I said to him to go home"; "She ordered him to do the shopping"; "The mother told the child to get dressed" (同)tell, enjoin, say
- utter in a loud voice or announce; "He called my name"; "The auctioneer called the bids"
- rouse somebody from sleep with a call; "I was called at 5 A.M. this morning"
- (sports) the decision made by an umpire or referee; "he was ejected for protesting the call"
- a brief social visit; "senior professors wives no longer make afternoon calls on newcomers"; "the characters in Henry James novels are forever paying calls on each other, usually in the parlor of some residence"
- a visit in an official or professional capacity; "the pastors calls on his parishioners"; "the salesmans call on a customer"
- a demand especially in the phrase "the call of duty" (同)claim
- a telephone connection; "she reported several anonymous calls"; "he placed a phone call to London"; "he heard the phone ringing but didnt want to take the call" (同)phone call, telephone call
- a demand for a show of hands in a card game; "after two raises there was a call"
- a request; "many calls for Christmas stories"; "not many calls for buggywhips"
- an instruction that interrupts the program being executed; "Pascal performs calls by simply giving the name of the routine to be executed"
- demand payment of (a loan); "Call a loan" (同)call_in
- give the calls (to the dancers) for a square dance (同)call off
- order, request, or command to come; "She was called into the directors office"; "Call the police!" (同)send for
- get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone; "I tried to call you all night"; "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning" (同)telephone, call_up, phone, ring
- ascribe a quality to or give a name of a common noun that reflects a quality; "He called me a bastard"; "She called her children lazy and ungrateful"
- call a meeting; invite or command to meet; "The Wannsee Conference was called to discuss the `Final Solution"; "The new dean calls meetings every week"
- challenge (somebody) to make good on a statement; charge with or censure for an offense; "He deserves to be called on that"
- challenge the sincerity or truthfulness of; "call the speaker on a question of fact"
- consider or regard as being; "I would not call her beautiful"
- declare in the capacity of an umpire or referee; "call a runner out"
- indicate a decision in regard to; "call balls and strikes behind the plate"
- lure by imitating the characteristic call of an animal; "Call ducks"
- make a stop in a harbour; "The ship will call in Honolulu tomorrow"
- order or request or give a command for; "The unions called a general strike for Sunday"
- order, summon, or request for a specific duty or activity, work, role; "He was already called 4 times for jury duty"; "They called him to active military duty"
- read aloud to check for omissions or absentees; "Call roll"
- require the presentation of for redemption before maturation; "Call a bond"
- send a message or attempt to reach someone by radio, phone, etc.; make a signal to in order to transmit a message; "Hawaii is calling!"; "A transmitter in Samoa was heard calling"
- stop or postpone because of adverse conditions, such as bad weather; "call a football game"
- utter a characteristic note or cry; "bluejays called to one another"
- assert or affirm strongly; state to be true or existing; "He claimed that he killed the burglar"
- demand for something as rightful or due; "they struck in support of their claim for a shorter work day"
- an informal right to something; "his claim on her attentions"; "his title to fame" (同)title
- an assertion of a right (as to money or property); "his claim asked for damages"
- an assertion that something is true or factual; "his claim that he was innocent"; "evidence contradicted the governments claims"
- demand as being ones due or property; assert ones right or title to; "He claimed his suitcases at the airline counter"; "Mr. Smith claims special tax exemptions because he is a foreign resident" (同)lay claim, arrogate
- lay claim to; as of an idea; "She took credit for the whole idea" (同)take
- take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs; "the accident claimed three lives"; "The hard work took its toll on her" (同)take, exact
- ask for legally or make a legal claim to, as of debts, for example; "They claimed on the maximum allowable amount"
- have or feel a need for; "always needing friends and money"
- a condition requiring relief; "she satisfied his need for affection"; "God has no need of men to accomplish His work"; "there is a demand for jobs" (同)demand
- anything that is necessary but lacking; "he had sufficient means to meet his simple needs"; "I tried to supply his wants" (同)want
- being or involving basic facts or principles; "the fundamental laws of the universe"; "a fundamental incomatibility between them"; "these rudimentary truths"; "underlying principles" (同)rudimentary, underlying
- the lowest tone of a harmonic series (同)fundamental_frequency, first harmonic
- any factor that could be considered important to the understanding of a particular business; "fundamentals include a companys growth, revenues, earnings, management, and capital structure"
- far-reaching and thoroughgoing in effect especially on the nature of something; "the fundamental revolution in human values that has occurred"; "the book underwent fundamental changes"; "committed the fundamental error of confusing spending with extravagance"; "profound social changes" (同)profound
- summon to court
- the ability and desire to purchase goods and services; "the automobile reduced the demand for buggywhips"; "the demand exceeded the supply"
- the act of demanding; "the kidnappers exorbitant demands for money"
- an urgent or peremptory request; "his demands for attention were unceasing"
- claim as due or just; "The bank demanded payment of the loan" (同)exact
- ask to be informed of; "I demand an explanation"
- lay legal claim to
- request urgently and forcefully; "The victims family is demanding compensation"; "The boss demanded that he be fired immediately"; "She demanded to see the manager"
- a contract in which you agree to purchase all your requirements of a particular sort from one party
- a requirement for admission to or completion of an academic program
- a requirement that a student know certain languages
- 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》『命令』,指図,指令 / 〈U〉(物事の)『順序』,順番 / 〈U〉(自然界の)『秣序』 / 〈U〉(社会の)治安,秣序 / 〈U〉整頓(せいとん)された状態,きちんとしていること《good,badなどを伴って》(一般に物事の)調子, 状態 / 〈U〉(商品などの)『注文』《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈C〉調文品 / 〈C〉(レストランなどでの料理の)一盛り / 〈C〉種類,等級,品資(kind, sort) / 〈C〉(動植物分類の)目(もく) / 〈C〉聖職者の階級;《複数形で》聖職 / 〈C〉《しばしばO-》教団,教派;(ある特殊な)社会 / 〈C〉《しばしばO-》勲位,勲章 / 〈C〉(古代ギリシャの)建築様式,柱式 / …‘を'『命令する』,指図する;〈人〉‘に'命令する / 《方向を表す副詞[句]を伴って》〈人〉‘に'行くように命じる / 〈商品など〉‘を'『注文する』;…‘を'あつらえる / …‘を'整頓(せいとん)する,きちんとする / 命令する;注文する
- …'を'『呼ぶ』;〈名簿・リスト〉'を'読み上げる / …'を'『呼び寄せる』 呼び集める;〈眠っている人〉'を'呼び起こす / …'を'命令する 命じる / 〈会〉'を'召集する 〈人〉‘に'『電話をかける』 〈人〉'を'名づける,称する 《『call』+『名』+『名』(形)〈補〉》(…であると)…'を'思う 考える 〈試合〉'を'中止する;〈審判が〉…‘に'判定を下す,宣告する 『呼びかける』 叫ぶ (…を)『ちょっと訪れる』 (…に)立ち寄る 〈汽車・船などが〉(…に)停車する 停船する《+『on』+『名』〈人〉,+『at』+『名』〈場所〉》 〈C〉『呼び声』 叫び(cry, shout);(鳥・動物の)鳴き声,さえずり 〈C〉(らっば・たいこなどによる)呼びかけ 合図 〈C〉点呼,出席調べ(=roll call) 〈C〉『電話をかけること』,通話;(かかってきた)電話 〈C〉(…への)(短時間の)『訪問』,立ち寄り;(船の)寄港;(駅への)停車《+『on』+『名』〈人〉,+『at』+『名』〈場所〉》 〈C〉(…への)召集,招き;呼びかけ 要請《+『for』(『to』)+『名』》 〈C〉(…に対する)天職,使命《+『to』+『名』》 〈U〉魅力,ひきつけるもの(appeal, fascination) 〈U〉必要性,正当な理由 〈C〉(…に対する)需要 要求 要望《+『for』(『on』)+『名』》
- 〈人が〉(当然の権利として)…'を'『要求する』,『請求する』,'を'自分の物だと主張する;(…から)…'を'要求する《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / 〈人が〉…‘と'『主張する』,断言する / 〈物事が〉…'を'品要とする,‘に'値する / (…に対して…の)権利を主張する《+on(for)+名+against+名》 / 〈C〉(…に対する)(当然の)『要求』,請求《+for(to)+名》 / 〈C〉主張,断言,公言 / 〈U〉(物事を)要求する権利(資格),請求権《+『to』+『名』〈物事〉》;(人に)要求する権利《+『on』+『名』〈人〉》 / 〈C〉請求物;(特に入植者に与えられる)一区画の土地;(鉱業権などの設定された)払い下げ精求地
- 〈U〉《時にa~》『必要』,入用 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》『必要なもの』,(…の)必要品《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…に対する)欲求,切望《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…の)『困窮』,欠乏,不足《+『of』(『for』)+『名』》 / 〈U〉『困った時』(『事態』),まさかの時 / …‘を'必要とする,要する / 《疑問文・否定文,また疑問・否定の内容を表す文で》…『する必要がある』,しなければならない / 《need not have doneの形で》…する必要はなかったのに
- 『基本的な』,基礎の / 《補語にのみ用いて》(…に)絶対に必要な《『to』+『名』》 / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》本質的な / (…の)基本,根本,原理《+『of』+『名』》
- 〈人が〉(権利として強く)…‘を'『求める』,せがむ / 〈物事が〉…‘を'『必要とする』,要する(need) / 〈C〉『要求』,請求 / 〈U〉(…の)『需要』《+『for』+『名』》 / 請求(要求)のありしだい
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The simultaneous detection of free and total prostate antigen in serum samples with high sensitivity and specificity by using the dual-channel surface plasmon resonance.
- Jiang Z1, Qin Y1, Peng Z1, Chen S1, Chen S1, Deng C2, Xiang J3.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Dec 15;62:268-73. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2014.06.060. Epub 2014 Jul 2.
- Free/total prostate antigen (f/t-PSA) ratio in serum as a promising parameter has been used to improve the differentiation of benign and malignant prostate disease. In order to obtain the accurate and reliable f/t-PSA ratio, the simultaneous detection of f-PSA and t-PSA with high sensitivity and spe
- PMID 25016334
- New amino acid germinants for spores of the enterotoxigenic Clostridium perfringens type A isolates.
- Udompijitkul P1, Alnoman M2, Banawas S3, Paredes-Sabja D4, Sarker MR5.
- Food microbiology.Food Microbiol.2014 Dec;44:24-33. doi: 10.1016/j.fm.2014.04.011. Epub 2014 May 6.
- Clostridium perfringens spore germination plays a critical role in the pathogenesis of C. perfringens-associated food poisoning (FP) and non-food-borne (NFB) gastrointestinal diseases. Germination is initiated when bacterial spores sense specific nutrient germinants (such as amino acids) through ge
- PMID 25084641
- Parental perceptions of the learner driver log book system in two Australian States.
- Bates L1, Watson B, King MJ.
- Traffic injury prevention.Traffic Inj Prev.2014 Nov 17;15(8):809-16. doi: 10.1080/15389588.2014.891104.
- Objective: Though many jurisdictions internationally now require learner drivers to complete a specified number of hours of supervised driving practice before being able to drive unaccompanied, very few require learner drivers to complete a log book to record this practice and then present it to the
- PMID 24571187
- A universal lateral flow biosensor for proteins and DNAs based on the conformational change of hairpin oligonucleotide and its use for logic gate operations.
- Huang Y1, Wen W1, Du D2, Zhang X1, Wang S3, Lin Y4.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Nov 15;61:598-604. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2014.06.007. Epub 2014 Jun 11.
- A universal lateral flow biosensor for proteins and DNAs was designed on the base of target-induced conformational changes of hairpin oligonucleotide (HO). CEA (carcinoembryonic antigen) protein and c-DNA were detected both with the naked eye and a strip reader. The scheme of detecting proteins and
- PMID 24967748
- 菅 雄三,田中 聡太郎,二神 種弘
- 広島工業大学研究紀要 15, 121-126, 29646-00-00
- … In order to realize such a requirement, an experiment in making landscape imagery from LANDSAT MSS CCT date was tried. …
- NAID 120005403254
- Microwave loss of DC sputtered NbTiN microstrip lines
- Shan Wenlei,Sekimoto Yutaro,Noguchi Takashi
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 54(9), 090303, 2015-08-05
- … Amorphous NbTiN is widely applied in superconducting electronic devices owing to its merits of wide energy gap, high T<inf>c</inf>, and mitigated requirement in fabrication. …
- NAID 150000111265
- requirement 【名】 〔ある目的に〕必要なもの、必需品 【用法】通例requiremen... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- In product development and process optimization, a requirement is a singular documented physical and functional need that a particular design, product or process must be able to perform. It is most commonly used in a formal sense ...
- 1. Requirement, requisite refer to that which is necessary. A requirement is some quality or performance demanded of a person in accordance with certain fixed regulations: requirements for admission to college. A requisite is not ...
- (当然の権利として)要求/請求する、自分のものだという(for onself)
- (権利・事実を)主張する、帆みゃの承認を求める、～であると主張する、公言する、自称する(to be, that)
- (事実の)主張(to be, that)
- allegation, argue, ask for, call, contend, contention, demand, desire, insist, need, order, request, require, requirement
- [need not have done](主に英)～する必要はなかったのに(実際にはした)
- (英正式)[need not do]必ずしも～でない
- furthermore, aneurysms need not always be present, and angiographic findings may be limited to stenotic segments and obliteration of vessels.(HIM.2125)(さらに、動脈瘤はいつも存在するわけでないし、血管造影所見は血管の狭窄や閉塞に限られるかもしれない。)
- ask for, call, claim, demand, desire, entail, essential, fundamental, necessary, necessitate, necessity, order, prerequisite, request, require, requirement
- arouse、ask for、claim、demand、desire、need、order、refer、request、require、requirement、visit