- defect、defective、deficit、fault、flaw、inadequacy、shortcoming、weak point、weakness
- the quality of being a hindrance; "he pointed out all the drawbacks to my plan"
- the condition of being financially weak; "the weakness of the dollar against the yen"
- the property of lacking physical or mental strength; liability to failure under pressure or stress or strain; "his weakness increased as he became older"; "the weakness of the span was overlooked until it collapsed"
- a penchant for something even though it might not be good for you; "he has a weakness for chocolate"
- desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army; "If soldiers deserted Hitlers army, they were shot" (同)desert
- an imperfection in an object or machine; "a flaw caused the crystal to shatter"; "if there are any defects you should send it back to the manufacturer" (同)fault, flaw
- an imperfection in a bodily system; "visual defects"; "this device permits detection of defects in the lungs"
- a failing or deficiency; "that interpretation is an unfortunate defect of our lack of information" (同)shortcoming
- (sports) a serve that is illegal (e.g., that lands outside the prescribed area); "he served too many double faults"
- responsibility for a bad situation or event; "it was Johns fault"
- (geology) a crack in the earths crust resulting from the displacement of one side with respect to the other; "they built it right over a geological fault"; "he studied the faulting of the earths crust" (同)faulting, geological fault, shift, fracture, break
- (electronics) equipment failure attributable to some defect in a circuit (loose connection or insulation failure or short circuit etc.); "it took much longer to find the fault than to fix it"
- (sports) the score by which a team or individual is losing
- a deficiency or failure in neurological or mental functioning; "the people concerned have a deficit in verbal memory"; "they have serious linguistic deficits"
- an excess of liabilities over assets (usually over a certain period); "last year there was a serious budgetary deficit"
- the property of being an amount by which something is less than expected or required; "new blood vessels bud out from the already dilated vascular bed to make up the nutritional deficit" (同)shortage, shortfall
- markedly subnormal in structure or function or intelligence or behavior; "defective speech"
- having a defect; "I returned the appliance because it was defective" (同)faulty
- add a flaw or blemish to; make imperfect or defective (同)blemish
- an imperfection in a plan or theory or legal document that causes it to fail or that reduces its effectiveness
- defect or weakness in a persons character; "he had his flaws, but he was great nonetheless"
- 〈U〉(体・心・性格か)『弱いこと』《+of+名》 / 〈C〉『弱点』,短所 / 〈C〉(特に良くないものに対する)特別な好み,愛好《+for+名》
- 〈C〉『欠点』,弱点,欠陥 / 〈U〉〈C〉《古》不足,欠乏 / (国・党・主義などから)離脱する,裏切って出る《+『from』+『名』》;離反して(…に)転向する《+『to』+『名』》
- 〈C〉『欠点』,短所(defect) / 〈C〉『誤り』,落ち度 / 〈U〉(過失の)『責任』,罪 / 〈C〉断層(地層の食い違い) / 〈C〉フォールト(テニスなどでサーブの失敗) / …‘の'あら捜しをする / あやまちを犯す / 断層を生じる
- 『欠点のある』,欠陥のある / 欠けている,足りない,(知能的に)標準以下の / 精神障害者,身体障害者
- (ガラス・陶器などの)割れ目,ひび,傷 / (…の)欠点,欠陥《+『in』+『名』》 / …‘に'傷をつける / 傷ができる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Flame deflagration in side-on vented detonation tubes: A large scale study.
- Ajrash MJ1, Zanganeh J2, Moghtaderi B1.
- Journal of hazardous materials.J Hazard Mater.2018 Mar 5;345:38-47. doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2017.11.014. Epub 2017 Nov 7.
- PMID 29128725
- High sensitivity cardiac troponin I detection in physiological environment using AlGaN/GaN High Electron Mobility Transistor (HEMT) Biosensors.
- Sarangadharan I1, Regmi A1, Chen YW1, Hsu CP1, Chen PC1, Chang WH2, Lee GY3, Chyi JI3, Shiesh SC4, Lee GB5, Wang YL6.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2018 Feb 15;100:282-289. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2017.09.018. Epub 2017 Sep 14.
- PMID 28942210
- Two contrary roles of Fe3O4 nanoparticles on kinetic and thermodynamic of Paclitaxel degradation by Citrobacter amalonaticus Rashtia immobilized on sodium alginate gel beads.
- Zamani H1, Rakhshaee R2, Garakoui SR3.
- Journal of hazardous materials.J Hazard Mater.2018 Feb 15;344:566-575. doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2017.10.061. Epub 2017 Oct 31.
- PMID 29102639
- Sol-gel TiO2 colloidal suspensions and nanostructured thin films: structural and biological assessments.
- Procopio EQ1, Colombo V, Santo N, Sironi A, Lenardi C, Maggioni D.
- Nanotechnology.Nanotechnology.2018 Feb 2;29(5):055704. doi: 10.1088/1361-6528/aa9ca0.
- PMID 29176062
- Cellular Uptake of IgG Using Collagen-Like Cell-Penetrating Peptides
- Simple Countermeasure to Non-Linear Collusion Attacks Targeted for Spread-Spectrum Fingerprinting Scheme
- IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems E99.D(1), 50-59, 2016
- NAID 130005116187
- Performance Evaluation of Partial Deployment of an In-Network Cache Location Guide Scheme, Breadcrumbs
- 種々の第四元素を添加した AuCuAl 基生体用形状記憶合金のマルテンサイト変態と機械的性質
- A disadvantage or inconvenience. See Synonyms at disadvantage. 2. A refund or remittance, such as a discount on duties or taxes for goods destined for reexport. drawback [ˈdrɔːˌbæk]. n. 1. a disadvantage or hindrance. 2. (Business ...
- drawback (plural drawbacks). A disadvantage; something that detracts or takes away. Poor fuel economy is a common drawback among larger vehicles. A partial refund of an import fee, as when goods are re-exported from the country that ...
- drawbackとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 障害, じゃま；不利, 欠点, 短所, 好ましくない点, （… に）不都合なもの((to doing))the drawbacks of country living ［＝the drawbacks to living in the country］いなか暮らしの欠点.2 [U]控除；((米))... - goo辞書は国語、英和、 ...
- aberrant、aberrantly、aberration、abnormal、abnormality、abnormally、absence、agenesis、anomalous、anomalously、anomaly、defective、deficiency、deficient、deficit、deletion、deletional、deviant、drawback、extraordinarily、extraordinary、fault、flaw、inadequacy、miss、missing、morphological defect、shortcoming、unusual、unusually、weakness
- agenesis, dearth, defect, defective, deficiency, deficient, deletion, deletional, depletion, deprivation, deprive, drawback, fault, flaw, in short, insufficiency, insufficient, lack, miss, missing, paucity, scarce, scarcity, short, shortage, shortness, starve