- unsatisfactoriness by virtue of being inadequate (同)inadequateness
- the condition of being financially weak; "the weakness of the dollar against the yen"
- the property of lacking physical or mental strength; liability to failure under pressure or stress or strain; "his weakness increased as he became older"; "the weakness of the span was overlooked until it collapsed"
- a penchant for something even though it might not be good for you; "he has a weakness for chocolate"
- desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army; "If soldiers deserted Hitlers army, they were shot" (同)desert
- an imperfection in an object or machine; "a flaw caused the crystal to shatter"; "if there are any defects you should send it back to the manufacturer" (同)fault, flaw
- an imperfection in a bodily system; "visual defects"; "this device permits detection of defects in the lungs"
- a failing or deficiency; "that interpretation is an unfortunate defect of our lack of information" (同)shortcoming
- (sports) a serve that is illegal (e.g., that lands outside the prescribed area); "he served too many double faults"
- responsibility for a bad situation or event; "it was Johns fault"
- (geology) a crack in the earths crust resulting from the displacement of one side with respect to the other; "they built it right over a geological fault"; "he studied the faulting of the earths crust" (同)faulting, geological fault, shift, fracture, break
- (electronics) equipment failure attributable to some defect in a circuit (loose connection or insulation failure or short circuit etc.); "it took much longer to find the fault than to fix it"
- lacking the requisite qualities or resources to meet a task; "inadequate training"; "the staff was inadequate"; "she was unequal to the task" (同)unequal
- not sufficient to meet a need; "an inadequate income"; "a poor salary"; "money is short"; "on short rations"; "food is in short supply"; "short on experience" (同)poor, short
- not suitable or right or appropriate; "slightly improper to dine alone with a married man"; "improper medication"; "improper attire for the golf course"
- not conforming to legality, moral law, or social convention; "an unconventional marriage"; "improper banking practices" (同)unconventional, unlawful
- not appropriate for a purpose or occasion; "said all the wrong things" (同)wrong
- not suitable for a particular occasion etc; "noise seems inappropriate at a time of sadness"; "inappropriate shoes for a walk on the beach"; "put inappropriate pressure on them"
- not in keeping with what is correct or proper; "completely inappropriate behavior" (同)incompatible, out or keeping, unfitting
- (…に)不十分,不適当 / (…に)不十分なところ,不適当なところ《+『to』(『for』)+『名』》
- 〈U〉(体・心・性格か)『弱いこと』《+of+名》 / 〈C〉『弱点』,短所 / 〈C〉(特に良くないものに対する)特別な好み,愛好《+for+名》
- 〈C〉『欠点』,弱点,欠陥 / 〈U〉〈C〉《古》不足,欠乏 / (国・党・主義などから)離脱する,裏切って出る《+『from』+『名』》;離反して(…に)転向する《+『to』+『名』》
- 〈C〉『欠点』,短所(defect) / 〈C〉『誤り』,落ち度 / 〈U〉(過失の)『責任』,罪 / 〈C〉断層(地層の食い違い) / 〈C〉フォールト(テニスなどでサーブの失敗) / …‘の'あら捜しをする / あやまちを犯す / 断層を生じる
- 『ふさわしくない』,不適当な,誤った / 無作法な(indecent);下品な,なだらな
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Survey data on household spatial quality and experiences of stress.
- Campagna G1.
- Data in brief.Data Brief.2016 Mar 9;7:509-13. doi: 10.1016/j.dib.2016.03.010. eCollection 2016.
- This data article describes a dataset of 1,668 cases representing self-reported assessments of housing inadequacy and perceived housing stress. The dataset also contains person-level and household-level demographic data to contextualize the above measures. A second supplemental file contains the tex
- PMID 27054150
- The Characteristics of Local Support Systems, and the Roles of Professionals, in Supporting Families where a Mother has an Intellectual Disability.
- Weiber I1,2, Eklund M3, Tengland PA1.
- Journal of applied research in intellectual disabilities : JARID.J Appl Res Intellect Disabil.2016 May;29(3):197-210. doi: 10.1111/jar.12169. Epub 2015 Mar 6.
- BACKGROUND: There might be a need for support for families where the mother has an intellectual disability, in order to counteract the effects of potential parental inadequacy and other detrimental aspects of the family situation. The purpose of this study was to describe how professionals character
- PMID 25754531
- One more health benefit of blood donation: reduces acute-phase reactants, oxidants and increases antioxidant capacity.
- Yunce M, Erdamar H, Bayram NA, Gok S.
- Journal of basic and clinical physiology and pharmacology.J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol.2016 Apr 18. pii: /j/jbcpp.ahead-of-print/jbcpp-2015-0111/jbcpp-2015-0111.xml. doi: 10.1515/jbcpp-2015-0111. [Epub ahead of print]
- BACKGROUND: One of the most important problems in finding blood donors is the inadequacy of volunteer number. To overcome this problem, one of the solutions we suggest is innovating new health benefits of blood donation. The aim of the present study is to investigate the effects of blood donation on
- PMID 27089416
- Psychosocial Outcomes of Sport Concussions in Youth Hockey Players.
- Mrazik M1, Brooks BL2, Jubinville A3, Meeuwisse WH4, Emery CA5.
- Archives of clinical neuropsychology : the official journal of the National Academy of Neuropsychologists.Arch Clin Neuropsychol.2016 Apr 15. pii: acw013. [Epub ahead of print]
- The objective is to evaluate the psychological outcomes arising from sport concussions. Participants included AA and AAA level Bantam and Midget hockey players (n= 672) between 12 and 17 years of age (mean = 15.0 years;SD= 1.2) enrolled in a large cohort study. All participants completed baseline te
- PMID 27084731
- 若年正社員の先の見通しと就業継続意欲 : 若年者のキャリア意識に着目して
- 風力発電の発展と普及に制約を及ぼす問題 : 中国と日本を事例として
- Integrated Sciences for Global Society Studies 2, 19-28, 2015-02-16
- NAID 120005668894
- inadequacy 【名】 不適切、不十分、力不足、不足、不適当、不備 欠点、不適当な... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- Learn More About INADEQUACY Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "inadequacy" Spanish Central: Spanish translation of "inadequacy" SCRABBLE ®: Playable words you can make from "inadequacy" Nglish: Translation of ...
- inadequacyとは。意味や和訳。[名][U]不適切，不十分，力不足；[C]不適当[不十分]な点；欠点，弱点. - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声、慣用句、例文が分かる英和辞書です。
- aberrant、aberrantly、aberration、abnormal、abnormality、abnormally、absence、agenesis、anomalous、anomalously、anomaly、defective、deficiency、deficient、deficit、deletion、deletional、deviant、drawback、extraordinarily、extraordinary、fault、flaw、inadequacy、miss、missing、morphological defect、shortcoming、unusual、unusually、weakness
- improperly, inadequacy, inadequate, inadequately, inappropriately, independent, irrespective, unconnected, unrelated