- absence、defect、deficiency、morphologic abnormality、morphological abnormality
- failure to be present
- the occurrence of an abrupt, transient loss or impairment of consciousness (which is not subsequently remembered), sometimes with light twitching, fluttering eyelids, etc.; common in petit mal epilepsy (同)absence_seizure
- the state of being absent; "he was surprised by the absence of any explanation"
- the time interval during which something or somebody is away; "he visited during my absence"
- desert (a cause, a country or an army), often in order to join the opposing cause, country, or army; "If soldiers deserted Hitlers army, they were shot" (同)desert
- an imperfection in an object or machine; "a flaw caused the crystal to shatter"; "if there are any defects you should send it back to the manufacturer" (同)fault, flaw
- an imperfection in a bodily system; "visual defects"; "this device permits detection of defects in the lungs"
- a failing or deficiency; "that interpretation is an unfortunate defect of our lack of information" (同)shortcoming
- relating to or concerned with the morphology of plants and animals; "morphological differences" (同)morphological, structural
- relating to or concerned with the formation of admissible words in a language (同)morphological
- 〈U〉〈C〉『るす』,不在;『欠席』;不在期間;(…を)欠席すること《+『from』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…が)『ないこと』,(…の)欠如(lacking)《+『of』+『名』》
- 〈U〉〈C〉(…の)(量・額などの)不足,欠乏《+『of』(『in』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉不足分,不足量,不足額 / 〈C〉(精神・肉体などの)欠陥
- 〈C〉『欠点』,弱点,欠陥 / 〈U〉〈C〉《古》不足,欠乏 / (国・党・主義などから)離脱する,裏切って出る《+『from』+『名』》;離反して(…に)転向する《+『to』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Evaluation of early-stage osteochondral defect repair using a biphasic scaffold based on a collagen-glycosaminoglycan biopolymer in a caprine model.
- Getgood AM, Kew SJ, Brooks R, Aberman H, Simon T, Lynn AK, Rushton N.SourceThe University of Cambridge Orthopaedic Research Unit, Box 180, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge, CB2 2QQ, UK.
- The Knee.Knee.2012 Aug;19(4):422-30. Epub 2011 May 26.
- The aim of this study was to evaluate a new collagen-GAG-calcium phosphate biphasic scaffold for the repair of surgically created osteochondral defects in goats. Comparison of morphological, histological and mechanical performance of the repair tissue was made with defects repaired using a synthetic
- PMID 21620711
- Evaluation of native hyaline cartilage and repair tissue after two cartilage repair surgery techniques with (23)Na MR imaging at 7 T: initial experience.
- Zbýň S, Stelzeneder D, Welsch GH, Negrin LL, Juras V, Mayerhoefer ME, Szomolanyi P, Bogner W, Domayer SE, Weber M, Trattnig S.SourceMR Centre-Highfield MR, Department of Radiology, Medical University of Vienna/Vienna General Hospital, Vienna, Austria; Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Medical University of Vienna/Vienna General Hospital, Vienna, Austria.
- Osteoarthritis and cartilage / OARS, Osteoarthritis Research Society.Osteoarthritis Cartilage.2012 Aug;20(8):837-45. Epub 2012 Apr 28.
- OBJECTIVE: To compare the sodium normalized mean signal intensity (NMSI) values between patients after bone marrow stimulation (BMS) and matrix-associated autologous chondrocyte transplantation (MACT) cartilage repair procedures.METHODS: Nine BMS and nine MACT patients were included. Each BMS patien
- PMID 22548796
- Effect of Low-intensity Pulsed Ultrasound (LIPUS) with Different Frequency on Bone Defect Healing
- Dysfunction of KCNK potassium channels impairs neuronal migration in the developing mouse cerebral cortex.
- Methanol exposure interferes with morphological cell movements in the Drosophila embryo and causes increased apoptosis in the CNS DEVELOPMENTAL NEUROBIOLOGY, Issue 3 2004 Dervla M. Mellerick Abstract Despite the ...
- concerned either total morphological defect rates or did not include morphologic subjects at all (2-12). The success of artificial insemination is directly dependent on the quality of the collected semen. The quality of semen is ...
- absence, agenesis, dearth, defect, defective, deficient, deficit, delete, deletion, deletional, depletion, deprivation, deprive, lack, miss, missing, morphological defect, paucity, scarce, scarcity, starve
- defect、deficiency、absence、morphological defect
- absent、defect、deficiency、lack、morphological defect、nonexistent
- morphological defect、morphological abnormality、morphologic abnormality
- morphological abnormality、morphological defect
- aberrant、aberrantly、aberration、abnormal、abnormality、abnormally、absence、agenesis、anomalous、anomalously、anomaly、defective、deficiency、deficient、deficit、deletion、deletional、deviant、drawback、extraordinarily、extraordinary、fault、flaw、inadequacy、miss、missing、morphological defect、shortcoming、unusual、unusually、weakness