- dearth、deficient、deficit、in short、inadequate、insufficiency、insufficiently、lack、low、paucity、poorly、scanty、scarce、scarcity、short、shortage、shortness
- of a quantity not able to fulfill a need or requirement; "insufficient funds" (同)deficient
- without possessing something at the time it is contractually sold; "he made his fortune by selling short just before the crash"
- the location on a baseball field where the shortstop is stationed
- low in stature; not tall; "he was short and stocky"; "short in stature"; "a short smokestack"; "a little man" (同)little
- lacking foresight or scope; "a short view of the problem"; "shortsighted policies"; "shortsighted critics derided the plan"; "myopic thinking" (同)shortsighted, unforesightful, myopic
- at a disadvantage; "I was caught short" (同)unawares
- (primarily spatial sense) having little length or lacking in length; "short skirts"; "short hair"; "the board was a foot short"; "a short toss"
- at some point or distance before a goal is reached; "he fell short of our expectations"
- clean across; "the cars axle snapped short"
- not holding securities or commodities that one sells in expectation of a fall in prices; "a short sale"; "short in cotton"
- of speech sounds or syllables of relatively short duration; "the English vowel sounds in `pat, `pet, `pit, `pot, putt are short"
- primarily temporal sense; indicating or being or seeming to be limited in duration; "a short life"; "a short flight"; "a short holiday"; "a short story"; "only a few short months"
- so as to interrupt; "She took him up short before he could continue"
- tending to crumble or break into flakes due to a large amount of shortening; "shortbread is a short crumbly cookie"; "a short flaky pie crust"
- unrefined in character; "low comedy"
- an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation; "a low moved in over night bringing sleet and snow" (同)depression
- a low level or position or degree; "the stock market fell to a new low"
- used of sounds and voices; low in pitch or frequency (同)low-pitched
- very low in volume; "a low murmur"; "the low-toned murmur of the surf" (同)low-toned
- in a low position; near the ground; "the branches hung low"
- less than normal in degree or intensity or amount; "low prices"; "the reservoir is low"
- literal meanings; being at or having a relatively small elevation or upward extension; "low ceilings"; "low clouds"; "low hills"; "the sun is low"; "low furniture"; "a low bow"
- (sports) the score by which a team or individual is losing
- a deficiency or failure in neurological or mental functioning; "the people concerned have a deficit in verbal memory"; "they have serious linguistic deficits"
- an excess of liabilities over assets (usually over a certain period); "last year there was a serious budgetary deficit"
- the property of being an amount by which something is less than expected or required; "new blood vessels bud out from the already dilated vascular bed to make up the nutritional deficit" (同)shortage, shortfall
- a lack of competence; "pointed out the insufficiencies in my report"; "juvenile offenses often reflect an inadequacy in the parents" (同)inadequacy
- (pathology) inability of a bodily part or organ to function normally
- lack of an adequate quantity or number; "the inadequacy of unemployment benefits" (同)inadequacy, deficiency
- the state of needing something that is absent or unavailable; "there is a serious lack of insight into the problem"; "water is the critical deficiency in desert regions"; "for want of a nail the shoe was lost" (同)deficiency, want
- to an insufficient degree; "he was insufficiently prepared"
- (長さ・時間・距離などが)『短い』,近い・(人が)『背が低い』・(数量・期間などが)不足の』,乏しい;目標(標準)に達しない・(文などが)『簡潔な』,手短な・『そっけない』,ぞんぞいな,無愛想な・(ケーキなどが)かりかりする,さくさくする・(母音・音節が)短い;(詩の行の母音が)強勢のない・急に,突然・短いもの;欠けているもの・短篇映画(short movie, short subject) ・=short circuit・《複数形で》不足,欠損 / …‘を'短絡させる,ショートさせる / 短絡する,ショートする
- (高さ・位置が)『低い』,低い所にある / (価格・数量・程度などが)『低い』,少ない / (身分・地位などが)『低い』,卑しい / (人格・行為などが)『卑しい』,下劣な,下品な / 《補語にのみ用いて》(体が)『弱った』;元気のない,憂うつな / (供給が)不十分な;(…が)乏しい《+『in』(『on』)+『名』》 / (音・声が)低い,小さい / (生物が)下等な / 『低く』,低い所に / (価格・程度などが)『安く』,低く / 低い声(調子)で;静かに / 最低点,最低水準
- (牛の)モーという鳴き声 / (牛が)モーと鳴く
- …‘を'『欠く』,‘が'ない(受動態にできない) / (…になるまでに)…‘だけ'不足する《+『名』+『of』[『being』]+『名』》 / 〈U〉《時にa~》(必要なものの)『欠乏』,不足;(…が)ないこと《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉欠けて(不足して)いるもの
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Randomized trial of acupoints herbal patching in Sanfu Days for asthma in clinical remission stage.
- Zhu L1,2, Zhang W3, Wong V4, Eric Z5, Lao L6, Lo K7, Chan W8, Yau T9, Li L10.
- Clinical and translational medicine.Clin Transl Med.2016 Dec;5(1):5. doi: 10.1186/s40169-016-0084-7. Epub 2016 Feb 4.
- BACKGROUND: Although China has a long history of using acupoints herbal patching (acupoints herbal patching means applying herbal patch on special acupoints to stimulate skin to form blisters, hyperemia, and even suppuration) in Sanfu Days (Sanfu Days are supposed to be the three hottest days in a y
- PMID 26846122
- Formation of Boron-Carbon Nanosheets and Bilayers in Boron-Doped Diamond: Origin of Metallicity and Superconductivity.
- Polyakov SN1, Denisov VN2,3, Mavrin BN4, Kirichenko AN5, Kuznetsov MS5, Martyushov SY5, Terentiev SA5, Blank VD5.
- Nanoscale research letters.Nanoscale Res Lett.2016 Dec;11(1):11. doi: 10.1186/s11671-015-1215-6. Epub 2016 Jan 12.
- The insufficient data on a structure of the boron-doped diamond (BDD) has frustrated efforts to fully understand the fascinating electronic properties of this material and how they evolve with doping. We have employed X-ray diffraction and Raman scattering for detailed study of the large-sized BDD s
- PMID 26754937
- The Structure of Fats and Fatty Acid Consumption in Elderly People with Cardiovascular System Diseases.
- Skop-Lewandowska A1, Kolarzyk E1, Zając J1, Jaworska J1, Załęska-Żyłka I2.
- Advances in clinical and experimental medicine : official organ Wroclaw Medical University.Adv Clin Exp Med.2016 Jul-Aug;25(1):69-75. doi: 10.17219/acem/33842.
- BACKGROUND: Patients with cardiovascular system diseases having their origin in arteriosclerosis require special dietetic treatment. Among many nutritional components, fats in the diet (both their quantity and quality) play a very important role in primary and secondary prevention of these diseases
- PMID 26935500
- Sono-advanced Fenton decolorization of azo dye Orange G: Analysis of synergistic effect and mechanisms.
- Cai M1, Su J1, Lian G1, Wei X1, Dong C2, Zhang H1, Jin M3, Wei Z4.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2016 Jul;31:193-200. doi: 10.1016/j.ultsonch.2015.12.017. Epub 2015 Dec 28.
- In this study, a successful decolorization of Orange G was achieved by means of coupling zero valent iron (ZVI), H2O2 and ultrasound (US) under acidic pH conditions. The synergistic effect and characterization of potential roles of the factors including ZVI, tert-Butanol as radical scavenger, dissol
- PMID 26964940
- Editorial Introduction: Special Issue on "BIM and VR Technology"
- International Review for Spatial Planning and Sustainable Development 5(1), 1-3, 2017-01-15
- NAID 120005973582
- Rotationally-Symmetrical Array for Self-Interference Reduction in Full-Duplex MIMO
- insufficient 【形】〔必要な量を満たしておらず〕不十分な、不足して、不適当な... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- insufficientとは。意味や和訳。[形容詞]1 不十分な，不足なan insufficient supply of food不十分な食糧供給.2 (…に)不適当[不適切]な；〈人が〉(…の)力量の不足した，能力のない((to ...))insufficient protection不適当な保護He is ...
- Define insufficient: not having or providing enough of what is needed : not sufficient — insufficient in a sentence ... Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Late Latin insufficient-, insufficiens, from Latin in-+ sufficient-, sufficiens sufficient
- dearth、deficient、deficit、dysfunction、failing、failure、hypofunction、imperfecta、in short、inadequate、incompetence、insufficient、insufficiently、lack、low、malfunction、paucity、poorly、regurgitation、scanty、scarce、scarcity、short、shortage、shortness、stun
- agenesis, dearth, defect, defective, deficiency, deficient, deletion, deletional, depletion, deprivation, deprive, drawback, fault, flaw, in short, insufficiency, insufficient, lack, miss, missing, paucity, scarce, scarcity, short, shortage, shortness, starve
- deficit、lack、insufficiency、shortage、paucity、shortness、dearth、scarcity、insufficient、short、scarce、in short
- abbreviated、brevis、brief、dearth、deficit、in short、insufficiency、insufficient、lack、paucity、poor、scant、scanty、scarce、scarcity、shortage、shortness