- take hold of something and move it to a different location; "lift the box onto the table"
- put an end to; "lift a ban"; "raise a siege" (同)raise
- remove (hair) by scalping
- remove from a seedbed or from a nursery; "lift the tulip bulbs"
- remove from a surface; "the detective carefully lifted some fingerprints from the table"
- rise upward, as from pressure or moisture; "The floor is lifting slowly"
- take off or away by decreasing; "lift the pressure"
- the act of raising something; "he responded with a lift of his eyebrow"; "fireman learn several different raises for getting ladders up" (同)raise, heave
- a device worn in a shoe or boot to make the wearer look taller or to correct a shortened leg
- a ride in a car; "he gave me a lift home"
- one of the layers forming the heel of a shoe or boot
- the act of giving temporary assistance
- a wave that lifts the surface of the water or ground (同)rise
- move upwards; "lift ones eyes" (同)raise
- raise in rank or condition; "The new law lifted many people from poverty" (同)raise, elevate
- call to stop the hunt or to retire, as of hunting dogs
- make audible; "He lifted a war whoop"
- pay off (a mortgage)
- take (root crops) out of the ground; "lift potatoes"
- lift up or elevate
- a brassiere that lifts and supports the breasts
- lift up from the earth, as by geologic forces; "the earths movement uplifted this part of town"
- the initial ascent of a rocket from its launching pad
- a ski lift on which riders (skiers or sightseers) are seated and carried up or down a mountainside; seats are hung from an endless overhead cable (同)chair lift
- Chinese distance measure; approximately 0.5 kilometers
- (上の位置まで)…‘を'『持ち上げる』,引き上げる《+『up』+『名,』+『名』+『up』》 / …‘を'『上に向ける』《+『up』+『名,』+『名』+『up』》 / (上の程度・段階まで)…‘を'『高める』,上げる《+『up』+『名』,+『名』+『up』》 / 〈禁止令・税金など〉‘を'徹廃する;〈封鎖・妨害など〉‘を'解除する / 《話》(…から)…‘を'失敬する《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / 〈雲・霧などが〉晴れる / 『持ち上げる(『持ち上がる』)こと』 / (物が)持ち上げられる距離(高さ);持ち上げる重量(分量) / (自動車などに)『乗せること』 / 《通例単数形で》手助け,援助 / 《話》《a~》精神の高揚,感情の高まり / 《英》=elevator / (特にスキーヤーを運ぶ)リフト;起重機 / (飛行機の翼にかかる)揚力 / (靴の)かかとの皮[の1枚]
- …‘を'あげる,持ち上げる / 〈精神〉‘を'高揚する,〈意気〉‘を'盛んにする / (社会的・道徳的・知的に)…‘を'向上させる / 持ち上げること;(道徳的・社会的・知的)向上;精神的高揚 / (土地の)隆起
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Matching physical work demands with functional capacity in healthy workers: Can it be more efficient?
- Soer R1, Hollak N2, Deijs M3, van der Woude LH4, Reneman MF3.
- Applied ergonomics.Appl Ergon.2014 Jul;45(4):1116-22. doi: 10.1016/j.apergo.2014.01.011. Epub 2014 Mar 19.
- OBJECTIVES: To determine if functional capacity (FC) and physical work demands can be matched and to determine the validity of normative values for FC related to physical work demands as a screening instrument for work ability.METHODS: Forty healthy working subjects were included in this study. Subj
- PMID 24657081
- Paramedics on the job: Dynamic trunk motion assessment at the workplace.
- Prairie J1, Corbeil P2.
- Applied ergonomics.Appl Ergon.2014 Jul;45(4):895-903. doi: 10.1016/j.apergo.2013.11.006. Epub 2013 Dec 16.
- Many paramedics' work accidents are related to physical aspects of the job, and the most affected body part is the low back. This study documents the trunk motion exposure of paramedics on the job. Nine paramedics were observed over 12 shifts (120h). Trunk postures were recorded with the computer-as
- PMID 24355425
- The effects of transfer distance on spine kinematics when placing boxes at different heights.
- Kim TH1, Mehta JP2, Weiler MR2, Lavender SA3.
- Applied ergonomics.Appl Ergon.2014 Jul;45(4):936-42. doi: 10.1016/j.apergo.2013.11.010. Epub 2013 Dec 13.
- Twisting and lateral bending motions in repetitive lifting tasks are associated with occupational low back injuries and can be challenging to reduce with engineering controls. This study tested the hypothesis that twisting and lateral bending can be reduced by changing the transfer distance. Eightee
- PMID 24332826
- Effectiveness of powered hospital bed movers for reducing physiological strain and back muscle activation.
- Daniell N1, Merrett S1, Paul G2.
- Applied ergonomics.Appl Ergon.2014 Jul;45(4):849-56. doi: 10.1016/j.apergo.2013.11.001. Epub 2013 Nov 15.
- Battery powered bed movers are becoming increasingly common within the hospital setting. The use of powered bed movers is believed to result in reduced physical efforts required by health care workers, which may be associated with a decreased risk of occupation related injuries. However, little work
- PMID 24246299
- 物流を中心とした施工モデルの表現方法 : 施工シミュレーションモデルに関する研究
- 航空エンジン用高負荷低圧タービン翼の高効率化に関する研究 : 翼厚みが正圧面剥離及び空力性能に与える影響
- Numerical Simulation of an Oscillatory-Type Tidal Current Powered Generator Based on Robotic Fish Technology