- closure、cyclisation、cyclize、ring closure、ring-closing、ring-forming
- terminate debate by calling for a vote; "debate was closured"; "cloture the discussion" (同)cloture
- termination of operations; "they regretted the closure of the day care center" (同)closedown, closing, shutdown
- a rule for limiting or ending debate in a deliberative body (同)cloture, gag rule, gag_law
- a Gestalt principle of organization holding that there is an innate tendency to perceive incomplete objects as complete and to close or fill gaps and to perceive asymmetric stimuli as symmetric (同)law of closure
- 〈U〉閉鎖;閉店,休業 / 〈U〉終止,終局 / 〈C〉《英》=cloture
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Site-specific in situ growth of a cyclized protein-polymer conjugate with improved stability and tumor retention.
- Hu J1, Zhao W1, Gao Y2, Sun M1, Wei Y3, Deng H2, Gao W4.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2015 Apr;47:13-9. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2015.01.002. Epub 2015 Feb 2.
- A major disadvantage of therapeutic proteins is their instability to external stressors during storage, transport and use. Here, we report site-specific in situ growth of a cyclized protein-polymer conjugate with improved in vitro and in vivo stability. Green fluorescence protein (GFP) was genetic
- PMID 25682156
- RP-HPLC analysis and in vitro identification of antimycobacterial activity of novel thiosemicarbazides and 1,2,4-triazole derivatives.
- Flieger J1, Tatarczak-Michalewska M2, Wujec M3, Pitucha M3, Świeboda R4.
- Journal of pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis.J Pharm Biomed Anal.2015 Mar 25;107:501-11. doi: 10.1016/j.jpba.2015.01.032. Epub 2015 Jan 28.
- It has been widely recognized that chromatography can be applied to derive parameters useful for anticipation of the pharmacological properties of xenobiotics. The purpose of this study was to evaluate the use of C18 stationary phase in chromatographic experiments as to assess antimycobacterial acti
- PMID 25700183
- Selective syntheses of leuconolam, leuconoxine, and mersicarpine alkaloids from a common intermediate through regiocontrolled cyclizations by Staudinger reactions†Electronic supplementary information (ESI) available: Experimental details and procedures, compound characterization data, copies of 1H and 13C NMR spectra for new compounds. See DOI: 10.1039/c4qo00312hClick here for additional data file.
- Li Z1, Geng Q1, Lv Z1, Pritchett BP2, Baba K2, Numajiri Y2, Stoltz BM2, Liang G1.
- Organic chemistry frontiers : an international journal of organic chemistry / Royal Society of Chemistry.Org Chem Front.2015 Mar 17;2(3):236-240. Epub 2015 Jan 27.
- Selective syntheses of leuconolam, leuconoxine, and mersicarpine alkaloids bearing distinctive core structures were achieved through Staudinger reactions using a common intermediate. In the key cyclization step, water functioned like a switch to control which core structure to produce. The chemistry
- PMID 25717379
- A strategy for sequence control in vinyl polymers via iterative controlled radical cyclization.
- CATALYTIC CYCLIZATION OF 2,3-DIBROMOPROPIONATES WITH BENZYL AZIDES TO AFFORD 1-BENZYL-1,2,3-TRIAZOLE-4-CARBOXYLATE : THE USE OF A NONTOXIC BISMUTH CATALYST
- Heterocycles : an international journal for reviews and communications in heterocyclic chemistry 92(3), 423-430, 2016-03-01
- NAID 40020766380
- 日本農薬学会誌 = Japanese journal of pesticide science 41(1), 29-41, 2016-02
- NAID 40020801133
- Definition of CYCLIZATION: formation of a ring in a chemical compound — cy · clize \ ˈ sī-kə-ˌ līz, ˈ si-, - ˌ klīz\ verb ADVERTISEMENT First Known Use of ... Medical Definition of CYCLIZATION: formation of one or more rings in a ...
- ナザロフ環化 Nazarov Cyclization 概要 ジビニルケトン誘導体に比較的強いルイス酸やブレンステッド酸を作用させてシクロペンテノン誘導体を合成する反応。 反応はDonor側(D)に電子供与基、Aceptor側(A)に電子吸引基を入れるとうまく進める ...
- atresia、close、cyclization、cyclize、occlude、occlusion、ring closure、ring-closing
- closure、cyclisation、cyclization、ring closure、ring-closing、ring-forming
- cyclization、ring closure、closure、cyclize、ring-closing
- cyclisation、cyclization、cyclize、ring formation
- electrocyclic reaction