- arouse、ask for、claim、demand、desire、need、order、refer、request、require、requirement、visit
- utter in a loud voice or announce; "He called my name"; "The auctioneer called the bids"
- rouse somebody from sleep with a call; "I was called at 5 A.M. this morning"
- (sports) the decision made by an umpire or referee; "he was ejected for protesting the call"
- a brief social visit; "senior professors wives no longer make afternoon calls on newcomers"; "the characters in Henry James novels are forever paying calls on each other, usually in the parlor of some residence"
- a visit in an official or professional capacity; "the pastors calls on his parishioners"; "the salesmans call on a customer"
- a demand especially in the phrase "the call of duty" (同)claim
- a telephone connection; "she reported several anonymous calls"; "he placed a phone call to London"; "he heard the phone ringing but didnt want to take the call" (同)phone call, telephone call
- a demand for a show of hands in a card game; "after two raises there was a call"
- a request; "many calls for Christmas stories"; "not many calls for buggywhips"
- an instruction that interrupts the program being executed; "Pascal performs calls by simply giving the name of the routine to be executed"
- demand payment of (a loan); "Call a loan" (同)call_in
- give the calls (to the dancers) for a square dance (同)call off
- order, request, or command to come; "She was called into the directors office"; "Call the police!" (同)send for
- get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone; "I tried to call you all night"; "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning" (同)telephone, call_up, phone, ring
- ascribe a quality to or give a name of a common noun that reflects a quality; "He called me a bastard"; "She called her children lazy and ungrateful"
- call a meeting; invite or command to meet; "The Wannsee Conference was called to discuss the `Final Solution"; "The new dean calls meetings every week"
- challenge (somebody) to make good on a statement; charge with or censure for an offense; "He deserves to be called on that"
- challenge the sincerity or truthfulness of; "call the speaker on a question of fact"
- consider or regard as being; "I would not call her beautiful"
- declare in the capacity of an umpire or referee; "call a runner out"
- indicate a decision in regard to; "call balls and strikes behind the plate"
- lure by imitating the characteristic call of an animal; "Call ducks"
- make a stop in a harbour; "The ship will call in Honolulu tomorrow"
- order or request or give a command for; "The unions called a general strike for Sunday"
- order, summon, or request for a specific duty or activity, work, role; "He was already called 4 times for jury duty"; "They called him to active military duty"
- read aloud to check for omissions or absentees; "Call roll"
- require the presentation of for redemption before maturation; "Call a bond"
- send a message or attempt to reach someone by radio, phone, etc.; make a signal to in order to transmit a message; "Hawaii is calling!"; "A transmitter in Samoa was heard calling"
- stop or postpone because of adverse conditions, such as bad weather; "call a football game"
- utter a characteristic note or cry; "bluejays called to one another"
- make a request for something; "Order me some flowers"; "order a work stoppage"
- bring order to or into; "Order these files"
- established customary state (especially of society); "order ruled in the streets"; "law and order"
- place in a certain order; "order the photos chronologically"
- a degree in a continuum of size or quantity; "it was on the order of a mile"; "an explosion of a low order of magnitude" (同)order_of_magnitude
- the act of putting things in a sequential arrangement; "there were mistakes in the ordering of items on the list" (同)ordering
- (architecture) one of original three styles of Greek architecture distinguished by the type of column and entablature used or a style developed from the original three by the Romans
- a group of person living under a religious rule; "the order of Saint Benedict" (同)monastic order
- a commercial document used to request someone to supply something in return for payment and providing specifications and quantities; "IBM received an order for a hundred computers" (同)purchase order
- a body of rules followed by an assembly (同)rules of order, parliamentary law, parliamentary procedure
- (biology) taxonomic group containing one or more families
- (often plural) a command given by a superior (e.g., a military or law enforcement officer) that must be obeyed; "the British ships dropped anchor and waited for orders from London"
- a request for something to be made, supplied, or served; "I gave the waiter my order"; "the companys products were in such demand that they got more orders than their call center could handle"
- issue commands or orders for (同)prescribe, dictate
- give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority; "I said to him to go home"; "She ordered him to do the shopping"; "The mother told the child to get dressed" (同)tell, enjoin, say
- assert or affirm strongly; state to be true or existing; "He claimed that he killed the burglar"
- demand for something as rightful or due; "they struck in support of their claim for a shorter work day"
- an informal right to something; "his claim on her attentions"; "his title to fame" (同)title
- an assertion of a right (as to money or property); "his claim asked for damages"
- an assertion that something is true or factual; "his claim that he was innocent"; "evidence contradicted the governments claims"
- demand as being ones due or property; assert ones right or title to; "He claimed his suitcases at the airline counter"; "Mr. Smith claims special tax exemptions because he is a foreign resident" (同)lay claim, arrogate
- lay claim to; as of an idea; "She took credit for the whole idea" (同)take
- take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs; "the accident claimed three lives"; "The hard work took its toll on her" (同)take, exact
- ask for legally or make a legal claim to, as of debts, for example; "They claimed on the maximum allowable amount"
- stay with as a guest; "Every summer, we visited our relatives in the country for a month"
- assail; "He was visited with a terrible illness that killed him quickly"
- the act of going to see some person in a professional capacity; "a visit to the dentist"
- the act of going to see some person or place or thing for a short time; "he dropped by for a visit"
- the act of visiting in an official capacity (as for an inspection)
- a meeting arranged by the visitor to see someone (such as a doctor or lawyer) for treatment or advice; "he scheduled a visit to the dentist"
- pay a brief visit; "The mayor likes to call on some of the prominent citizens" (同)call_in, call
- come to see in an official or professional capacity; "The governor visited the prison"; "The grant administrator visited the laboratory" (同)inspect
- go to see a place, as for entertainment; "We went to see the Eiffel Tower in the morning" (同)see
- use a name to designate; "Christians refer to the mother of Jesus as the Virgin Mary"
- be relevant to; "There were lots of questions referring to her talk"; "My remark pertained to your earlier comments" (同)pertain, relate, concern, come_to, bear on, touch, touch_on, have-to doe with
- send or direct for treatment, information, or a decision; "refer a patient to a specialist"; "refer a bill to a committee"
- think of, regard, or classify under a subsuming principle or with a general group or in relation to another; "This plant can be referred to a known species"
- have or feel a need for; "always needing friends and money"
- a condition requiring relief; "she satisfied his need for affection"; "God has no need of men to accomplish His work"; "there is a demand for jobs" (同)demand
- anything that is necessary but lacking; "he had sufficient means to meet his simple needs"; "I tried to supply his wants" (同)want
- summon to court
- the ability and desire to purchase goods and services; "the automobile reduced the demand for buggywhips"; "the demand exceeded the supply"
- the act of demanding; "the kidnappers exorbitant demands for money"
- an urgent or peremptory request; "his demands for attention were unceasing"
- claim as due or just; "The bank demanded payment of the loan" (同)exact
- ask to be informed of; "I demand an explanation"
- lay legal claim to
- request urgently and forcefully; "The victims family is demanding compensation"; "The boss demanded that he be fired immediately"; "She demanded to see the manager"
- make unavailable; bar from sale or distribution; "The company recalled the product when it was found to be faulty"
- the act of removing an official by petition
- a request by the manufacturer of a defective product to return the product (as for replacement or repair) (同)callback
- the process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort); "he has total recall of the episode" (同)recollection, reminiscence
- a bugle call that signals troops to return
- a call to return; "the recall of our ambassador"
- summon to return; "The ambassador was recalled to his country"; "The company called back many of the workers it had laid off during the recession" (同)call_back
- cause to be returned; "recall the defective auto tires"; "The manufacturer tried to call back the spoilt yoghurt" (同)call_in, call_back, withdraw
- cause ones (or someone elses) thoughts or attention to return from a reverie or digression; "She was recalled by a loud laugh"
- in an idiographic manner; "its written ideographically"
- a hostile telephone call (from a crank)
- a special disposition (as if from a divine source) to pursue a particular course; "he was disappointed that he had not heard the Call"
- an alliance of nations joining together to fight a common enemy
- …'を'『呼ぶ』;〈名簿・リスト〉'を'読み上げる / …'を'『呼び寄せる』 呼び集める;〈眠っている人〉'を'呼び起こす / …'を'命令する 命じる / 〈会〉'を'召集する 〈人〉‘に'『電話をかける』 〈人〉'を'名づける,称する 《『call』+『名』+『名』(形)〈補〉》(…であると)…'を'思う 考える 〈試合〉'を'中止する;〈審判が〉…‘に'判定を下す,宣告する 『呼びかける』 叫ぶ (…を)『ちょっと訪れる』 (…に)立ち寄る 〈汽車・船などが〉(…に)停車する 停船する《+『on』+『名』〈人〉,+『at』+『名』〈場所〉》 〈C〉『呼び声』 叫び(cry, shout);(鳥・動物の)鳴き声,さえずり 〈C〉(らっば・たいこなどによる)呼びかけ 合図 〈C〉点呼,出席調べ(=roll call) 〈C〉『電話をかけること』,通話;(かかってきた)電話 〈C〉(…への)(短時間の)『訪問』,立ち寄り;(船の)寄港;(駅への)停車《+『on』+『名』〈人〉,+『at』+『名』〈場所〉》 〈C〉(…への)召集,招き;呼びかけ 要請《+『for』(『to』)+『名』》 〈C〉(…に対する)天職,使命《+『to』+『名』》 〈U〉魅力,ひきつけるもの(appeal, fascination) 〈U〉必要性,正当な理由 〈C〉(…に対する)需要 要求 要望《+『for』(『on』)+『名』》
- 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》『命令』,指図,指令 / 〈U〉(物事の)『順序』,順番 / 〈U〉(自然界の)『秣序』 / 〈U〉(社会の)治安,秣序 / 〈U〉整頓(せいとん)された状態,きちんとしていること《good,badなどを伴って》(一般に物事の)調子, 状態 / 〈U〉(商品などの)『注文』《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈C〉調文品 / 〈C〉(レストランなどでの料理の)一盛り / 〈C〉種類,等級,品資(kind, sort) / 〈C〉(動植物分類の)目(もく) / 〈C〉聖職者の階級;《複数形で》聖職 / 〈C〉《しばしばO-》教団,教派;(ある特殊な)社会 / 〈C〉《しばしばO-》勲位,勲章 / 〈C〉(古代ギリシャの)建築様式,柱式 / …‘を'『命令する』,指図する;〈人〉‘に'命令する / 《方向を表す副詞[句]を伴って》〈人〉‘に'行くように命じる / 〈商品など〉‘を'『注文する』;…‘を'あつらえる / …‘を'整頓(せいとん)する,きちんとする / 命令する;注文する
- 〈人が〉(当然の権利として)…'を'『要求する』,『請求する』,'を'自分の物だと主張する;(…から)…'を'要求する《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / 〈人が〉…‘と'『主張する』,断言する / 〈物事が〉…'を'品要とする,‘に'値する / (…に対して…の)権利を主張する《+on(for)+名+against+名》 / 〈C〉(…に対する)(当然の)『要求』,請求《+for(to)+名》 / 〈C〉主張,断言,公言 / 〈U〉(物事を)要求する権利(資格),請求権《+『to』+『名』〈物事〉》;(人に)要求する権利《+『on』+『名』〈人〉》 / 〈C〉請求物;(特に入植者に与えられる)一区画の土地;(鉱業権などの設定された)払い下げ精求地
- 〈人〉'を'『訪問する』,尋ねる / 『…'を'見物に行く』,見に行く / 〈人〉‘の'客となる,家に滞在する / (視察などのため)〈場所〉'を'訪れる,‘に'行く / 《受動態で》《文》〈病気.災害などが〉…‘を'襲う,‘に'降り掛かる;〈考えなどが〉…〈に〉浮かぶ / (…を)訪問する,見物する;《米》(…に)滞在する《+at(in)+名〈場所〉,+with +名〈人〉》 / 《米》(人と)おしゃべりする,雑談をする《+with+名〈人〉》 / (…への)『訪問』,見物《+to+名》;(…からの)訪問《+from+名》 / (…への)滞在,とう留《+at(in)+名〈場所〉,+with(to)+名〈人〉》 / (職務上の)(…への)訪問,巡視《+to+名》
- (情報・援助などを得るため)(…に)〈人〉‘を'『差し向ける』,行かせる(send, direct) / (委員会などに)〈問題など〉‘を'『委託する』,持ち込む / 《まれ》〈物事〉‘を'(…の)せいにする / (…に)『話を及ぼす』,ふれる / (…に)『関係する』,当てはまる / (辞書・メモなどを)『参照する』;引用する;(人に)問い合わせる
- 〈U〉《時にa~》『必要』,入用 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》『必要なもの』,(…の)必要品《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…に対する)欲求,切望《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…の)『困窮』,欠乏,不足《+『of』(『for』)+『名』》 / 〈U〉『困った時』(『事態』),まさかの時 / …‘を'必要とする,要する / 《疑問文・否定文,また疑問・否定の内容を表す文で》…『する必要がある』,しなければならない / 《need not have doneの形で》…する必要はなかったのに
- 〈人が〉(権利として強く)…‘を'『求める』,せがむ / 〈物事が〉…‘を'『必要とする』,要する(need) / 〈C〉『要求』,請求 / 〈U〉(…の)『需要』《+『for』+『名』》 / 請求(要求)のありしだい
- …‘を'『思い出す』,…‘が'思い出される / (…から…へ)〈人〉‘を'『呼び戻す』,召還する;〈物〉‘を'回収する《+『名』+『from』+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈命令・決定など〉‘を'『取り消す』,徹回する / 《米》…‘を'任期満了前に解雇する / 〈U〉(人・物事を)『思い出すこと』,(…の)回想《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉《時にa ~》(人の)召還;(物の)回収 / 〈U〉取り消し,徹回 / 〈U〉〈C〉リコール(有権者による公職者の罷免)
- 〈U〉呼ぶこと,叫ぶこと / 〈U〉《文》天職,職業 / (天職に対する)強い義務感,使命感《+『for』+『名』》;(…にしたい)強い義務感《+『to』do》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Sit-stand desks in call centres: Associations of use and ergonomics awareness with sedentary behavior.
- Straker L, Abbott RA, Heiden M, Mathiassen SE, Toomingas A.SourceSchool of Physiotherapy, Curtin University, Perth, Western Australia, Australia.
- Applied ergonomics.Appl Ergon.2013 Jul;44(4):517-22. doi: 10.1016/j.apergo.2012.11.001. Epub 2012 Dec 4.
- OBJECTIVE: To investigate whether or not use of sit-stand desks and awareness of the importance of postural variation and breaks are associated with the pattern of sedentary behavior in office workers.METHOD: The data came from a cross-sectional observation study of Swedish call centre workers. Incl
- PMID 23218118
- High-risk HPV testing on self-sampled versus clinician-collected specimens: A review on the clinical accuracy and impact on population attendance in cervical cancer screening.
- Snijders PJ, Verhoef VM, Arbyn M, Ogilvie G, Minozzi S, Banzi R, van Kemenade FJ, Heideman DA, Meijer CJ.SourceDepartment of Pathology, VU University medical center, Amsterdam, the Netherlands. email@example.com.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2013 May 15;132(10):2223-36. doi: 10.1002/ijc.27790. Epub 2012 Sep 14.
- This review elaborates on the accuracy and feasibility of human papillomavirus (HPV) self-sampling, i.e., offering self-sampling of (cervico-)vaginal cell material by women themselves in nonclinical settings for high-risk HPV (hrHPV) detection in the laboratory, for cervical screening. To that end a
- PMID 22907569
- Correlates of negative physical health in call center shift workers.
- Rameshbabu A, Reddy DM, Fleming R.SourceUniversity of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Department of Psychology, P.O. Box 413, Milwaukee, WI 53201, USA. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applied ergonomics.Appl Ergon.2013 May;44(3):350-4. doi: 10.1016/j.apergo.2012.09.002. Epub 2012 Oct 3.
- The call center industry, a burgeoning sector is characterized by unique job demands, which render it susceptible to high attrition rates and negative health concerns. This study examined the relationship between job stress from interpersonal factors, job stress from work factors, coping, inadequate
- PMID 23040668
- Fluorescence imaging enabled urethane-doped citrate-based biodegradable elastomers.
- Zhang Y, Tran RT, Qattan IS, Tsai YT, Tang L, Liu C, Yang J.SourceDepartment of Bioengineering, The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, TX 76010, USA.
- Biomaterials.Biomaterials.2013 May;34(16):4048-56. doi: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2013.02.040. Epub 2013 Mar 5.
- The field of tissue engineering and drug delivery calls for new measurement tools, non-invasive real-time assays, and design methods for the next wave of innovations. Based on our recent progress in developing intrinsically biodegradable photoluminescent polymers (BPLPs) without conjugating organic
- PMID 23465824
- Effects of a Public Education Campaign on the Association Between Knowledge of Early Stroke Symptoms and Intention to Call an Ambulance at Stroke Onset: The Acquisition of Stroke Knowledge (ASK) Study
- Phase Diagram of Collective Motion of Bacterial Cells in a Shallow Circular Pool
- University 3.0 : Adapting to the digital challenge of MOOCs
- 裁判例評釈 いわゆる応用美術の著作物性判断基準につき従前の立場を変更した知財高裁第2部判決[平成27.4.14] (特集 著作権)
- callとは。意味や和訳。[動](他)1 [III[名]V[名][名]]〈人・物を〉…と名づける，呼ぶ，称する. [V[名]to be[名]]の形はないcall him William after his grandfather祖父にちなんで彼をウィリアムと名づけるWe call our friends by ... - goo辞書 ...
- 2012..... ↓プレイヤーのダウンロードはこちらから TOPページが開かない時は、こちらをクリックしてください。 Copyright (c) 2001 CALL Corporation T V 番 組 制 作 57600+ 2012..... ↓プレイヤーのダウンロードはこちらから
- (当然の権利として)要求/請求する、自分のものだという(for onself)
- (権利・事実を)主張する、帆みゃの承認を求める、～であると主張する、公言する、自称する(to be, that)
- (事実の)主張(to be, that)
- allegation, argue, ask for, call, contend, contention, demand, desire, insist, need, order, request, require, requirement
- (SV to O)O(人・物・事)に(直接・はっきりと)言及する。触れる。
- [need not have done](主に英)～する必要はなかったのに(実際にはした)
- (英正式)[need not do]必ずしも～でない
- furthermore, aneurysms need not always be present, and angiographic findings may be limited to stenotic segments and obliteration of vessels.(HIM.2125)(さらに、動脈瘤はいつも存在するわけでないし、血管造影所見は血管の狭窄や閉塞に限られるかもしれない。)
- ask for, call, claim, demand, desire, entail, essential, fundamental, necessary, necessitate, necessity, order, prerequisite, request, require, requirement
- ask for、call、claim、demand、desire、essential、fundamental、necessary、necessity、need、order、prerequisite、recommended allowance、recommended intake、request、require
- ask for、call、claim、demand、hope、long、need、order、request、require、requirement、wish
- immediate memory、short-term memory