- Ca2+ has an adaptable coordination sphere that facilitates binding to the irregular geometry of proteins. The capacity of an ion to cross-link two proteins requires a high coordination number, which dictates the number of electron pairs that can be formed and generally is six to eight for Ca2+.(GOO.1647)
- say out loud for the purpose of recording; "He dictated a report to his secretary"
- a guiding principle; "the dictates of reason"
- an authoritative rule
- rule as a dictator
- mark with diacritics; "point the letter"
- a very small circular shape; "a row of points"; "draw lines between the dots" (同)dot
- an instant of time; "at that point I had to leave" (同)point in time
- repair the joints of bricks; "point a chimney" (同)repoint
- a V shape; "the cannibals teeth were filed to sharp points" (同)tip, peak
- a linear unit used to measure the size of type; approximately 1/72 inch
- a style in speech or writing that arrests attention and has a penetrating or convincing quality or effect
- one percent of the total principal of a loan; it is paid at the time the loan is made and is independent of the interest on the loan
- the unit of counting in scoring a game or contest; "he scored 20 points in the first half"; "a touchdown counts 6 points"
- the gun muzzles direction; "he held me up at the point of a gun" (同)gunpoint
- the property of a shape that tapers to a sharp tip (同)pointedness
- a wall socket (同)power_point
- an outstanding characteristic; "his acting was one of the high points of the movie" (同)spot
- a distinguishing or individuating characteristic; "he knows my bad points as well as my good points"
- sharp end; "he stuck the point of the knife into a tree"; "he broke the point of his pencil"
- a V-shaped mark at one end of an arrow pointer; "the point of the arrow was due north" (同)head
- a brief version of the essential meaning of something; "get to the point"; "he missed the point of the joke"; "life has lost its point"
- a geometric element that has position but no extension; "a point is defined by its coordinates"
- a promontory extending out into a large body of water; "they sailed south around the point"
- the object of an activity; "what is the point of discussing it?"
- the precise location of something; a spatially limited location; "she walked to a point where she could survey the whole street"
- be positionable in a specified manner; "The gun points with ease"
- indicate the presence of (game) by standing and pointing with the muzzle; "the dog pointed the dead duck"
- mark (a psalm text) to indicate the points at which the music changes
- mark (Hebrew words) with diacritics
- straightforward in means or manner or behavior or language or action; "a direct question"; "a direct response"; "a direct approach"
- having no intervening persons, agents, conditions; "in direct sunlight"; "in direct contact with the voters"; "direct exposure to the disease"; "a direct link"; "the direct cause of the accident"; "direct vote" (同)unmediated
- in precisely the same words used by a writer or speaker; "a direct quotation"; "repeated their dialog verbatim" (同)verbatim
- (of a current) flowing in one direction only; "direct current"
- be in charge of
- being an immediate result or consequence; "a direct result of the accident"
- command with authority; "He directed the children to do their homework"
- direct in spatial dimensions; proceeding without deviation or interruption; straight and short; "a direct route"; "a direct flight"; "a direct hit"
- give directions to; point somebody into a certain direction; "I directed them towards the town hall"
- guide the actors in (plays and films)
- lacking compromising or mitigating elements; exact; "the direct opposite"
- moving from west to east on the celestial sphere; or--for planets--around the sun in the same direction as the Earth
- similar in nature or effect or relation to another quantity; "a term is in direct proportion to another term if it increases (or decreases) as the other increases (or decreases)"
- to state or express briefly; "indicated his wishes in a letter"
- indicate a place, direction, person, or thing; either spatially or figuratively; "I showed the customer the glove section"; "He pointed to the empty parking space"; "he indicated his opponents" (同)point, designate, show
- suggest the necessity of an intervention; in medicine; "Tetracycline is indicated in such cases" (同)suggest
- the act of indicating or pointing out by name (同)denotation
- something that serves to indicate or suggest; "an indication of foul play"; "indications of strain"; "symptoms are the prime indicants of disease" (同)indicant
- (medicine) a reason to prescribe a drug or perform a procedure; "the presence of bacterial infection was an indication for the use of antibiotics"
- something (as a course of action) that is indicated as expedient or necessary; "there were indications that it was time to leave"
- (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program (同)command, statement, program line
- (人に)〈文章など〉‘を'『書き取らせる』,口述する《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / …‘を'命じる,命令する,指図する:《『dictate』+『名』+『to』+『名』…を…に命じる》 / (人に)書き取らせる,口述する《+『to』+『名』》 / (…に)命令する,指図する《+『to』+『名』》 / (権威ある)命令;(良心などの)命じるところ
- 〈C〉(針・鉛筆・剣などの)『とがった先』,(…の)先端《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉岬(みさき) / 〈C〉(小数点・句読点などの)点 / 〈C〉(図形上の)点 / 〈C〉(ある特定の)『地点』(spot),場所(place) / 〈C〉(計器の目盛りなどの)『点』,『度』 / 〈C〉時点,瞬間 / 〈C〉《単数形で》(物語・議論などの)『要点』,核心《+『of』(『in』)+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…の)『目的』,『意義』,ねらっている点《+『of』(『in』)+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈C〉(全体の中の)個々の項目,細目(item),細部(detail) / 〈C〉特徴(characteristic),特質(trait) / 〈C〉(競技・学校の成績などの)得点 / 〈C〉ポイント(活字の大きさの単位;約1/72インチの大きさ) / (…に)〈銃・指など〉‘を'『向ける』《+『名』+『at』(『to, toward』)+『名』》 / …‘に'『指し示す』《point+名+to+名…に…をさし示す》 / …‘の'先をとがらせる,‘に'先を付ける / …‘に'点を打つ;…‘に'小数点を付ける;…‘に'句読点を付ける / 〈猟犬が〉〈獲物〉‘を'指し示す / (…を)(指などで)『示す』,指し示す《+『at』(『to, toward』)+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈猟犬が〉獲物の位置を示す
- 『まっすぐな』,一直線の(straight),直進する / (列車などが途中駅に寄らずに)直行 / 直系の / 『直接の』,じかの / 『率直な』,単刀直入の / 全くの,絶対の / 原典どおりの / 『まっすぐに』,直行で / 〈事〉‘を'『指揮する』,監督する / 《文》〈人〉‘に'『命令する』,指図する / 〈人〉‘に'(…への)『道を教える』《+『名』〈人〉+『to』+『名』》 / (…に)〈目・注意・努力など〉‘を'『向ける』《+『名』+『to』(『at, toward』)+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈音楽・演劇・映画など〉‘を'『指揮する』,演出する,監督する / (…に)〈手紙など〉‘を'あてる《+『名』+『to』+『名』》
- 『…‘を'表れ(徴侯)である』(show) / 『…‘を'指し示す』,指摘する / …‘を'簡単に述べる,知らせる
- 〈U〉(…を)指摘(指示,表示)すること《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉〈U〉表れ,徴候
- 〈U〉(…の)『教育』,教授(teaching)《+『in』+『名』》 / 《複数形で》『命令』,指図(orders, directions);(…せよとの)命令《+『to』 do》 / 〈U〉(教えられた)知識,教訓
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Role of pore size and morphology in musculo-skeletal tissue regeneration.
- Perez RA1, Mestres G2.
- Materials science & engineering. C, Materials for biological applications.Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl.2016 Apr 1;61:922-39. doi: 10.1016/j.msec.2015.12.087. Epub 2015 Dec 31.
- Biomaterials in the form of scaffolds hold great promise in the regeneration of diseased tissues. The scaffolds stimulate cellular adhesion, proliferation and differentiation. While the scaffold composition will dictate their biocompatibility, their porosity plays a key role in allowing proper cell
- PMID 26838923
- Oncogenic driver genes and the inflammatory microenvironment dictate liver tumor phenotype.
- Matter MS1,2, Marquardt JU1,3, Andersen JB1,4, Quintavalle C2, Korokhov N1, Stauffer JK5, Kaji K1, Decaens T1, Quagliata L2, Elloumi F6, Hoang T2, Molinolo A7, Conner EA1, Weber A8, Heikenwalder M9,10, Factor VM1, Thorgeirsson SS1.
- Hepatology (Baltimore, Md.).Hepatology.2016 Feb 4. doi: 10.1002/hep.28487. [Epub ahead of print]
- The majority of hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) develops in the background of chronic liver inflammation caused by viral hepatitis and alcoholic or non-alcoholic steatohepatitis. However, the impact of different types of chronic inflammatory microenvironments on the phenotypes of tumors generated by
- PMID 26844528
- CHARMM force field parameterization protocol for self-assembling peptide amphiphiles: the Fmoc moiety.
- Ramos Sasselli I1, Ulijn RV2, Tuttle T1.
- Physical chemistry chemical physics : PCCP.Phys Chem Chem Phys.2016 Feb 3;18(6):4659-67. doi: 10.1039/c5cp06770g.
- Aromatic peptide amphiphiles are known to self-assemble into nanostructures but the molecular level structure and the mechanism of formation of these nanostructures is not yet understood in detail. Molecular dynamic simulations using the CHARMM force field have been applied to a wide variety of pept
- PMID 26794129
- Elastic cavitation and fracture via injection.
- Hutchens SB1, Fakhouri S2, Crosby AJ2.
- Soft matter.Soft Matter.2016 Feb 3. [Epub ahead of print]
- The cavitation rheology technique extracts soft materials mechanical properties through pressure-monitored fluid injection. Properties are calculated from the system's response at a critical pressure that is governed by either elasticity or fracture (or both); however previous elementary analysis ha
- PMID 26837798
- Immunoreactive Calcitonin Cells in the Nervous System of Polychaete Perinereis aibuhitensis
- Variations in the Expression of Photosynthesis–Related Proteins in Field Chattonella Marina Cells During a Harmful Algal Bloom
- The Efficacy of Isochronal 3D Mapping-Based Ablation of Ventricular Arrhythmia
- The Efficacy of Isochronal 3D Mapping-Based Ablation of Ventricular Arrhythmia
- dictateとは。意味や和訳。[動] 〔dikteit, ndash; | ndash;〕 (他)1 …を（記録させるために）（人に）口述する，口授する，書き取らせる((to ...))dictate a letter to a stenographer速記者に手紙を口述する.2 …を（…に）指令[指図，命 ...
- It is time for law enforcement agencies, military units, and self-defense practitioners to stop learning to react and start learning to DICTATE! The old training methods of block, pary, counter, he does "A" so I do "B," needed to be ...
- chelation therapy is indicated in symptomatic patient.
- demonstrate、demonstration、denote、depict、designate、designation、dictate、direct、display、exhibit、give、indication、indicative、instruct、instruction、label、point、point out、present、reflect、represent、representation、show、signify、suggest