- ask for、call、claim、demand、hope、long、need、order、request、require、requirement、wish
- express a desire for
- something that is desired
- an inclination to want things; "a man of many desires"
- the feeling that accompanies an unsatisfied state
- feel or have a desire for; want strongly; "I want to go home now"; "I want my own room" (同)want
- utter in a loud voice or announce; "He called my name"; "The auctioneer called the bids"
- rouse somebody from sleep with a call; "I was called at 5 A.M. this morning"
- (sports) the decision made by an umpire or referee; "he was ejected for protesting the call"
- a brief social visit; "senior professors wives no longer make afternoon calls on newcomers"; "the characters in Henry James novels are forever paying calls on each other, usually in the parlor of some residence"
- a visit in an official or professional capacity; "the pastors calls on his parishioners"; "the salesmans call on a customer"
- a demand especially in the phrase "the call of duty" (同)claim
- a telephone connection; "she reported several anonymous calls"; "he placed a phone call to London"; "he heard the phone ringing but didnt want to take the call" (同)phone call, telephone call
- a demand for a show of hands in a card game; "after two raises there was a call"
- a request; "many calls for Christmas stories"; "not many calls for buggywhips"
- an instruction that interrupts the program being executed; "Pascal performs calls by simply giving the name of the routine to be executed"
- demand payment of (a loan); "Call a loan" (同)call_in
- give the calls (to the dancers) for a square dance (同)call off
- order, request, or command to come; "She was called into the directors office"; "Call the police!" (同)send for
- get or try to get into communication (with someone) by telephone; "I tried to call you all night"; "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning" (同)telephone, call_up, phone, ring
- ascribe a quality to or give a name of a common noun that reflects a quality; "He called me a bastard"; "She called her children lazy and ungrateful"
- call a meeting; invite or command to meet; "The Wannsee Conference was called to discuss the `Final Solution"; "The new dean calls meetings every week"
- challenge (somebody) to make good on a statement; charge with or censure for an offense; "He deserves to be called on that"
- challenge the sincerity or truthfulness of; "call the speaker on a question of fact"
- consider or regard as being; "I would not call her beautiful"
- declare in the capacity of an umpire or referee; "call a runner out"
- indicate a decision in regard to; "call balls and strikes behind the plate"
- lure by imitating the characteristic call of an animal; "Call ducks"
- make a stop in a harbour; "The ship will call in Honolulu tomorrow"
- order or request or give a command for; "The unions called a general strike for Sunday"
- order, summon, or request for a specific duty or activity, work, role; "He was already called 4 times for jury duty"; "They called him to active military duty"
- read aloud to check for omissions or absentees; "Call roll"
- require the presentation of for redemption before maturation; "Call a bond"
- send a message or attempt to reach someone by radio, phone, etc.; make a signal to in order to transmit a message; "Hawaii is calling!"; "A transmitter in Samoa was heard calling"
- stop or postpone because of adverse conditions, such as bad weather; "call a football game"
- utter a characteristic note or cry; "bluejays called to one another"
- assert or affirm strongly; state to be true or existing; "He claimed that he killed the burglar"
- demand for something as rightful or due; "they struck in support of their claim for a shorter work day"
- an informal right to something; "his claim on her attentions"; "his title to fame" (同)title
- an assertion of a right (as to money or property); "his claim asked for damages"
- an assertion that something is true or factual; "his claim that he was innocent"; "evidence contradicted the governments claims"
- demand as being ones due or property; assert ones right or title to; "He claimed his suitcases at the airline counter"; "Mr. Smith claims special tax exemptions because he is a foreign resident" (同)lay claim, arrogate
- lay claim to; as of an idea; "She took credit for the whole idea" (同)take
- take as an undesirable consequence of some event or state of affairs; "the accident claimed three lives"; "The hard work took its toll on her" (同)take, exact
- ask for legally or make a legal claim to, as of debts, for example; "They claimed on the maximum allowable amount"
- order politely; express a wish for
- an expression of some desire or inclination; "I could tell that it was his wish that the guests leave"; "his crying was an indirect request for attention" (同)indirect request
- a specific feeling of desire; "he got his wish"; "he was above all wishing and desire" (同)wishing, want
- the particular preference that you have; "it was his last wish"; "they should respect the wishes of the people"
- invoke upon; "wish you a nice evening"; "bid farewell" (同)bid
- prefer or wish to do something; "Do you care to try this dish?"; "Would you like to come along to the movies?" (同)care, like
- feel or express a desire or hope concerning the future or fortune of (同)wish well
- hope for; have a wish; "I wish I could go home now"
- make or express a wish; "I wish that Christmas were over"
- primarily temporal sense; being or indicating a relatively great or greater than average duration or passage of time or a duration as specified; "a long life"; "a long boring speech"; "a long time"; "a long friendship"; "a long game"; "long ago"; "an hour long"
- (of speech sounds or syllables) of relatively long duration; "the English vowel sounds in `bate, `beat, `bite, `boat, `boot are long"
- for an extended distance
- for an extended time or at a distant time; "a promotion long overdue"; "something long hoped for"; "his name has long been forgotten"; "talked all night long"; "how long will you be gone?"; "arrived long before he was expected"; "it is long after your bedtime"
- having or being more than normal or necessary:"long on brains"; "in long supply"
- holding securities or commodities in expectation of a rise in prices; "is long on coffee"; "a long position in gold"
- involving substantial risk; "long odds"
- of relatively great height; "a race of long gaunt men"- Sherwood Anderson; "looked out the long French windows"
- primarily spatial sense; of relatively great or greater than average spatial extension or extension as specified; "a long road"; "a long distance"; "contained many long words"; "ten miles long"
- have or feel a need for; "always needing friends and money"
- a condition requiring relief; "she satisfied his need for affection"; "God has no need of men to accomplish His work"; "there is a demand for jobs" (同)demand
- anything that is necessary but lacking; "he had sufficient means to meet his simple needs"; "I tried to supply his wants" (同)want
- curiosity that motivates investigation and study (同)lust for learning, thirst for knowledge
- …‘を'『切望する』,要求する,希望する / …‘に'性的欲望を感じる / 『願望』,欲望;要望,要求 / 《通例単数形で》『望みのもの』 / 〈C〉〈U〉(…に対する)性的欲望《+『for』+『名』》
- …'を'『呼ぶ』;〈名簿・リスト〉'を'読み上げる / …'を'『呼び寄せる』 呼び集める;〈眠っている人〉'を'呼び起こす / …'を'命令する 命じる / 〈会〉'を'召集する 〈人〉‘に'『電話をかける』 〈人〉'を'名づける,称する 《『call』+『名』+『名』(形)〈補〉》(…であると)…'を'思う 考える 〈試合〉'を'中止する;〈審判が〉…‘に'判定を下す,宣告する 『呼びかける』 叫ぶ (…を)『ちょっと訪れる』 (…に)立ち寄る 〈汽車・船などが〉(…に)停車する 停船する《+『on』+『名』〈人〉,+『at』+『名』〈場所〉》 〈C〉『呼び声』 叫び(cry, shout);(鳥・動物の)鳴き声,さえずり 〈C〉(らっば・たいこなどによる)呼びかけ 合図 〈C〉点呼,出席調べ(=roll call) 〈C〉『電話をかけること』,通話;(かかってきた)電話 〈C〉(…への)(短時間の)『訪問』,立ち寄り;(船の)寄港;(駅への)停車《+『on』+『名』〈人〉,+『at』+『名』〈場所〉》 〈C〉(…への)召集,招き;呼びかけ 要請《+『for』(『to』)+『名』》 〈C〉(…に対する)天職,使命《+『to』+『名』》 〈U〉魅力,ひきつけるもの(appeal, fascination) 〈U〉必要性,正当な理由 〈C〉(…に対する)需要 要求 要望《+『for』(『on』)+『名』》
- 〈人が〉(当然の権利として)…'を'『要求する』,『請求する』,'を'自分の物だと主張する;(…から)…'を'要求する《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / 〈人が〉…‘と'『主張する』,断言する / 〈物事が〉…'を'品要とする,‘に'値する / (…に対して…の)権利を主張する《+on(for)+名+against+名》 / 〈C〉(…に対する)(当然の)『要求』,請求《+for(to)+名》 / 〈C〉主張,断言,公言 / 〈U〉(物事を)要求する権利(資格),請求権《+『to』+『名』〈物事〉》;(人に)要求する権利《+『on』+『名』〈人〉》 / 〈C〉請求物;(特に入植者に与えられる)一区画の土地;(鉱業権などの設定された)払い下げ精求地
- 《現在の反対への願望を表して》《wish+that『節』》…『であればよいのにと思う』 / 《過去の事実と反対の仮定・想像を表して》《wish+that『節』》…『であればよかったのにと思う』 / …‘を'『望む』,したい / 《『wish』+『名』〈人〉+『名』=+『名』+『to』+『名』〈人〉》〈人〉に〈あいさつ,幸運を祈る言葉など〉‘を'『述べる』,言う,祈って言う / 《実現の可能性がある願望》…であればよいと思う / (…に)…‘を'押しつける,無理して頼む《+『名』+on(upon)+『名』》 / (…を)『望む』,ほしがる《+for+『名』》 / (…に)願いをかける《+on(upon)+『名』》 / 〈C〉〈U〉『願い』,願望,希望 / 〈C〉《複数形で》(人の幸福などを願う)『祈願』,好意 / 〈C〉『望みの物』,願いごと
- (距離・物の長さが)『長い』 / (時間が)『長い』,長く続く / 《時間・距離などを表離などを表す語を伴って》長さが…の / 『長々しい』,あきあきする / (数量が標準よりも)『多い』,長い / (人が)やせてひょろ長い / 長く,長い間,久しく / …じゅう / ずっと(前に,後に) / 長い間
- 〈U〉《時にa~》『必要』,入用 / 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》『必要なもの』,(…の)必要品《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(…に対する)欲求,切望《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…の)『困窮』,欠乏,不足《+『of』(『for』)+『名』》 / 〈U〉『困った時』(『事態』),まさかの時 / …‘を'必要とする,要する / 《疑問文・否定文,また疑問・否定の内容を表す文で》…『する必要がある』,しなければならない / 《need not have doneの形で》…する必要はなかったのに
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- How do preschoolers' sharing behaviors relate to their theory of mind understanding?
- Wu Z1, Su Y2.Author information 1Department of Psychology, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China.2Department of Psychology, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractThis study aimed to explore the development of resource sharing in preschoolers and its relationship with children's theory of mind (ToM) understanding. A total of 74 2- to 4-year-old Chinese children participated in three tasks with toys that could be shared with a puppet (animated by a female experimenter). In each sharing task, the puppet communicated her desire for children's items with a series of progressively more explicit cues. Results showed that 2- and 3-year-olds relied on more explicit communicative cues to share resources with others, whereas 4-year-olds shared more spontaneously. In addition, children's ToM understanding was positively correlated with their sharing behavior independent of their age. Specifically, children who had acquired the ability to understand that people could have different beliefs about the same thing and that people were ignorant if they had not seen the fact shared more spontaneously and shared more items with their playmate than children who had not acquired these two abilities. Findings suggest that preschoolers' sharing behavior is enhanced by their ToM understanding and explicit communicative cues provided by the playmate.
- Journal of experimental child psychology.J Exp Child Psychol.2014 Apr;120:73-86. doi: 10.1016/j.jecp.2013.11.007. Epub 2013 Dec 31.
- This study aimed to explore the development of resource sharing in preschoolers and its relationship with children's theory of mind (ToM) understanding. A total of 74 2- to 4-year-old Chinese children participated in three tasks with toys that could be shared with a puppet (animated by a female expe
- PMID 24384326
- Challenges and Motivating Factors Related to Positive Airway Pressure Therapy for Post-TIA and Stroke Patients.
- Matthias MS, Chumbler NR, Bravata DM, Yaggi HK, Ferguson J, Austin C, McClain V, Dallas MI, Couch CD, Burrus N, Miech EJ.Author information a Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development Center on Implementing, Evidence-Based Practice, Roudebush VA Medical Center , Indianapolis , IN.AbstractChallenges adapting to continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy are largely unexplored in patients with stroke or transient ischemic attack. This study, nested within a randomized controlled trial of CPAP use, employed qualitative methods to explore challenges and motivators related to CPAP at two time points: prior to initiating therapy and at a 1-month follow up. Emergent thematic analysis, an inductive, qualitative approach, revealed variations in how patients experienced and adapted to CPAP across five phases: (a) interpreting the sleep apnea diagnosis, (b) contemplating CPAP therapy, (c) trying CPAP therapy, (d) making mid-course adjustments, and (e) experiencing benefits from CPAP therapy. Patients all had mild to moderate sleep apnea, and frequently did not experience sleep apnea symptoms. A salient motivator for adhering to CPAP therapy for these patients was the desire to reduce the risk of subsequent cerebrovascular events. Self-determination theory guided the interpretation of results.
- Behavioral sleep medicine.Behav Sleep Med.2014 Mar 4;12(2):143-57. doi: 10.1080/15402002.2013.778200. Epub 2013 Apr 9.
- Challenges adapting to continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) therapy are largely unexplored in patients with stroke or transient ischemic attack. This study, nested within a randomized controlled trial of CPAP use, employed qualitative methods to explore challenges and motivators related to CPA
- PMID 23570672
- Alcohol consumption in young adults: The role of multisensory imagery.
- Connor JP1, Kavanagh DJ2, Andrade J3, May J3, Feeney GF4, Gullo MJ4, White AM5, Fry ML6, Drennan J7, Previte J8, Tjondronegoro D9.Author information 1Centre for Youth Substance Abuse Research, The University of Queensland, Australia; Discipline of Psychiatry, The University of Queensland, Australia; Alcohol and Drug Assessment Unit, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Australia. Electronic address: Jason.Connor@uq.edu.au.2Institute of Health and Biomedical Innovation, Queensland University of Technology, Australia.3School of Psychology, Plymouth University, United Kingdom.4Centre for Youth Substance Abuse Research, The University of Queensland, Australia; Alcohol and Drug Assessment Unit, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Australia.5Centre for Youth Substance Abuse Research, The University of Queensland, Australia.6Department of Marketing, Griffith Business School, Griffith University, Australia.7QUT Business School, Queensland University of Technology, Australia.8UQ Business School, The University of Queensland, Australia.9Science and Engineering Faculty, Queensland University of Technology, Australia.AbstractLittle is known about the subjective experience of alcohol desire and craving in young people. Descriptions of alcohol urges continue to be extensively used in the everyday lexicon of young, non-dependent drinkers. Elaborated Intrusion (EI) Theory contends that imagery is central to craving and desires, and predicts that alcohol-related imagery will be associated with greater frequency and amount of drinking. This study involved 1535 age stratified 18-25year olds who completed an alcohol-related survey that included the Imagery scale of the Alcohol Craving Experience (ACE) questionnaire. Imagery items predicted 12-16% of the variance in concurrent alcohol consumption. Higher total Imagery subscale scores were linearly associated with greater drinking frequency and lower self-efficacy for moderate drinking. Interference with alcohol imagery may have promise as a preventive or early intervention target in young people.
- Addictive behaviors.Addict Behav.2014 Mar;39(3):721-4. doi: 10.1016/j.addbeh.2013.11.023. Epub 2013 Dec 4.
- Little is known about the subjective experience of alcohol desire and craving in young people. Descriptions of alcohol urges continue to be extensively used in the everyday lexicon of young, non-dependent drinkers. Elaborated Intrusion (EI) Theory contends that imagery is central to craving and desi
- PMID 24360399
- Prescription opioid use among university students: Assessment of post-cue exposure craving.
- Ashrafioun L1, Carels RA2.Author information 1Bowling Green State University, Department of Psychology, United States. Electronic address: Lashraf@bgsu.edu.2Bowling Green State University, Department of Psychology, United States.AbstractDespite the increasing number of prescriptions written to adolescents and young adults for opioid analgesics, the rise in non-medical use of such drugs among university students, and the potential role of craving in the misuse of opioids, there have been no published studies assessing craving for prescription opioids in this population. Therefore, the current study was designed to assess the impact of prescription opioid-related cue exposure on craving in university students. Students (n=277) recruited from a large university in the Midwestern United States were randomly assigned to two conditions to test the impact of cue exposure to either prescription opioid-related stimuli or control stimuli. Relative to the control condition, prescription opioid-related cue exposure significantly increased overall craving, desire and intention to use prescription opioids, relief from negative states by using prescription opioids, and perceived control over prescription opioid use. In addition, when assessing correlates of post-cue exposure craving, negative mood and procurement of prescription opioids from non-medical sources were the only measured variables that were significantly associated with overall craving and/or any of the craving measure's subscales. Craving may be important aspect of prescription opioid use among university students. Future research assessing craving as a function of non-medical user subtype is warranted.
- Addictive behaviors.Addict Behav.2014 Mar;39(3):586-92. doi: 10.1016/j.addbeh.2013.11.012. Epub 2013 Nov 25.
- Despite the increasing number of prescriptions written to adolescents and young adults for opioid analgesics, the rise in non-medical use of such drugs among university students, and the potential role of craving in the misuse of opioids, there have been no published studies assessing craving for pr
- PMID 24345309
- 力士の"よそおい"と〈マスキュリニティ〉 : ライフストーリー・インタビューからの研究
- 川野 佐江子
- 大阪樟蔭女子大学研究紀要 3, 147-158, 2013-01-31
- 本論文は、大相撲(財団法人日本相撲協会が挙行する本場所と呼ばれる相撲競技会)に出場できる力士たちの"よそおい"に着目することで、従来のヘゲモニックHegemonic な男性性「男らしさ」が今、どのような状況にあるのかを論じることが目的である。力士の"よそおい"とは、髷と着物を中心にした階級社会制度の視覚化である。それは、「全体」としての制度に従う力士の状況を説明するが、一方でその制度から覗く隙間に …
- NAID 110009535973
- 玉木 秀和,東野 豪,小林 稔,井原 雅行
- 情報処理学会論文誌 54(1), 275-283, 2013-01-15
- 本研究では,低コストで利用場所の制約が少ないWeb会議システムを用いて司会者のいないアイデア出し会議やフリーディスカッションを実施する際に,発話の衝突を低減させ,円滑な話者交替を可能にすることを目指す.そのために,本稿では発話欲求伝達手法を提案する.まず参加者の動作をシステムが観察し,その参加者の発話欲求度合いを推定する.参加者各々に,その推定結果をリアルタイムにフィードバックすることで,参加者自 …
- NAID 110009511448
- KNOWLEDGE AND USE OF FAMILY PLANNING METHODS AND SERVICES IN WEST YIMBO DIVISION, BONDO DISTRICT, WESTERN KENYA
- Stevie M. NANGENDO
- African study monographs 33(4), 233-251, 2012-12-28
- … Moreover, the desire to give birthand nurture children, fear of side effects, bride wealth presentations, and disapproval by couplesand others may be stumbling blocks to contraceptive use in the study region …
- NAID 110009534831
- 目黒 豊美,東中 竜一郎,堂坂浩二 ,南 泰浩
- 情報処理学会論文誌 53(12), 2787-2801, 2012-12-15
- 我々は,システムがユーザの話を聞くことによってユーザが「話したい」という欲求を満たす聞き役対話システムの構築を目的としている.本研究では,まず,聞き役対話の特徴を分析するために,聞き役と話し役に分かれて行う対話(聞き役対話)と役割を持たない対話(雑談)を収集し,対話行為の割合を比較,また,対話の流れをHMMを用いて分析した.その結果,聞き役は自己開示を減らし,質問と相槌を増やすことで,話し役に自己 …
- NAID 110009493426
- ハプニングバー・SMバーより、様々な嗜好のビギナーからマニアが集う!フェティッシュバー ハプニングバー・SMバーより、様々な嗜好や欲望”DESIRE”を持つ者達が集う！ 癒しと寛ぎのフェティッシュバーです。DESIREは密の味!!
- 「HTC Desire X06HTII」をご紹介します。この製品の仕様、付属品、取扱説明書についてご覧いただけます。 ... 携帯電話購入時の標準セット 携帯電話機＋付属品キット（オープン価格） 付属品キット 単品のみのお求めも可能です。
- (当然の権利として)要求/請求する、自分のものだという(for onself)
- (権利・事実を)主張する、帆みゃの承認を求める、～であると主張する、公言する、自称する(to be, that)
- (事実の)主張(to be, that)
- allegation, argue, ask for, call, contend, contention, demand, desire, insist, need, order, request, require, requirement
- [need not have done](主に英)～する必要はなかったのに(実際にはした)
- (英正式)[need not do]必ずしも～でない
- furthermore, aneurysms need not always be present, and angiographic findings may be limited to stenotic segments and obliteration of vessels.(HIM.2125)(さらに、動脈瘤はいつも存在するわけでないし、血管造影所見は血管の狭窄や閉塞に限られるかもしれない。)
- ask for, call, claim, demand, desire, entail, essential, fundamental, necessary, necessitate, necessity, order, prerequisite, request, require, requirement
- arouse、ask for、claim、demand、desire、need、order、refer、request、require、requirement、visit
- ask for、call、claim、demand、desire、essential、fundamental、necessary、necessity、need、order、prerequisite、recommended allowance、recommended intake、request、require
- ask for、call、claim、demand、desire、need、order、require、requirement