- of first rank or importance or value; direct and immediate rather than secondary; "primary goals"; "a primary effect"; "primary sources"; "a primary interest"
- a preliminary election where delegates or nominees are chosen (同)primary_election
- one of the main flight feathers projecting along the outer edge of a birds wing (同)primary feather, primary quill
- (astronomy) a celestial body (especially a star) relative to other objects in orbit around it
- not derived from or reducible to something else; basic; "a primary instinct"
- a chronic disease interfering with the normal functioning of the liver; the major cause is chronic alcoholism (同)cirrhosis of the liver
- relating to the bile ducts or the gallbladder
- 『第一の』,『主要な』 / 『初期の』,『初等の』,初級の / 『根本的な』,基本的な,本来の,直接的な / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(回路・コイル・巻き・電流などが)一次の / 原色(三原色の一つ) / 《米》=primary election
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Cancer risk among patients with coal workers' pneumoconiosis in Taiwan: A nationwide population-based study.
- Hung YP1, Teng CJ, Liu CJ, Hu YW, Hung MH, Tzeng CH, Liu CY, Yeh CM, Chen TJ, Chiou TJ.Author information 1Division of Hematology and Oncology, Department of Medicine, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan.AbstractThis study is aimed to evaluate the cancer risk among patients with coal workers' pneumoconiosis (CWP) using a nationwide population-based dataset. Patients without previous cancer who had been diagnosed with CWP and followed-up for more than 1 year between 1997 and 2006 were recruited from the Taiwan National Health Insurance database. Standardized incidence ratios (SIRs) of cancers in CWP patients were calculated and compared to the cancer incidence in the general population. Risk factors for cancer development were also analyzed. After a median follow-up of 9.68 years, 954 cancers developed among 8,051 recruited CWP patients, with a follow-up of 69,398 person-years. The SIR for all cancers was 1.12 [95% confidence interval (CI) 1.04-1.18]. Males older than 80 years had a SIR of 1.27 (95% CI: 1.06-1.51). The SIRs of esophageal (1.76, 95% CI: 1.24-2.44), gastric (1.42, 95% CI: 1.13-1.76), liver and biliary tract (1.18, 95% CI: 1.01-1.37) and lung and mediastinal (1.45, 95% CI: 1.26-1.66) cancers were significantly higher in the CWP group than in the general population. Multivariate analysis showed that age ≥ 60 years [hazard ratio (HR) 1.70, 95% CI: 1.41-2.05), male gender (HR = 1.79, 95% CI: 1.44-2.23) and liver cirrhosis (HR = 3.99, 95% CI: 2.89-5.51) were significant predictors of cancer development in patients with CWP. We concluded that patients with CWP, especially elderly males, were at increased risk of cancer. Age, male gender and liver cirrhosis were independent risk factors for cancer development.
- International journal of cancer. Journal international du cancer.Int J Cancer.2014 Jun 15;134(12):2910-6. doi: 10.1002/ijc.28611. Epub 2014 Feb 26.
- This study is aimed to evaluate the cancer risk among patients with coal workers' pneumoconiosis (CWP) using a nationwide population-based dataset. Patients without previous cancer who had been diagnosed with CWP and followed-up for more than 1 year between 1997 and 2006 were recruited from the Taiw
- PMID 24242366
- Primary biliary cirrhosis in 2014.
- Flores A1, Mayo MJ.Author information 1Division of Digestive and Liver Diseases, University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas, Texas, USA.AbstractPURPOSE OF REVIEW: Primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC) was first described in the 1950s as a clinical syndrome of progressive cholestatic liver disease resulting from chronic inflammatory destruction of the intrahepatic bile ducts. In the 1980s, the autoimmune nature of the disease was appreciated with the discovery of disease-specific loss of immune tolerance to the pyruvate dehydrogenase complex and subsequent development of antimitochondrial antibodies and autoreactive T cells. Then, in the 1990s, multiple clinical trials demonstrating the efficacy of ursodiol as a treatment for PBC were published, although it has been clear that ursodiol is not a cure and only delays progression in some patients.
- Current opinion in gastroenterology.Curr Opin Gastroenterol.2014 May;30(3):245-52. doi: 10.1097/MOG.0000000000000058.
- PURPOSE OF REVIEW: Primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC) was first described in the 1950s as a clinical syndrome of progressive cholestatic liver disease resulting from chronic inflammatory destruction of the intrahepatic bile ducts. In the 1980s, the autoimmune nature of the disease was appreciated with
- PMID 24671010
- Fibrate treatment for primary biliary cirrhosis.
- Cuperus FJ1, Halilbasic E, Trauner M.Author information 1Department of Internal Medicine III, Division of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Medical University of Vienna, Wien, Austria.AbstractPURPOSE OF REVIEW: Primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC) can lead to end-stage liver disease and death. Ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA) treatment can normalize serum liver enzymes in PBC, and such UDCA-responsive patients have a similar life expectancy as age and sex-matched controls. Nearly up to 50% of the patients with PBC, depending on sex and age at diagnosis, show an incomplete biochemical response to UDCA and require additional/alternative treatment. The purpose of this review is to critically evaluate the molecular mechanisms and clinical benefit of fibrate treatment in these patients.
- Current opinion in gastroenterology.Curr Opin Gastroenterol.2014 May;30(3):279-86. doi: 10.1097/MOG.0000000000000056.
- PURPOSE OF REVIEW: Primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC) can lead to end-stage liver disease and death. Ursodeoxycholic acid (UDCA) treatment can normalize serum liver enzymes in PBC, and such UDCA-responsive patients have a similar life expectancy as age and sex-matched controls. Nearly up to 50% of the
- PMID 24625898
- Primary Biliary Cholangitis: Its Pathological Characteristics and Immunopathological Mechanisms
- Editorial : PBCの病名変更 : 「原発性胆汁性肝硬変」から「原発性胆汁性胆管炎」へ
- Explains the possible causes of primary biliary cirrhosis. Describes symptoms, complications, diagnosis, and treatment. ... What is primary biliary cirrhosis? What causes primary biliary cirrhosis? What are the symptoms of primary ...
- ^Hirschfield GM, Gershwin ME (Jan 2013). "The immunobiology and pathophysiology of primary biliary cirrhosis". Annual Review of Pathology 8: 303–30. doi:10.1146/annurev-pathol-020712-164014. PMID 23347352. ^ Dancygier ...
- primary sclerosing cholangitis, PSC
- 肝内・肝外胆管に原因不明の線維性狭窄を来し、持続性あるいは再発性(反復性)の閉塞性黄疸を来す疾患。 (YN.B-73)
- 胆管壁の全長～一部に線維性の肥厚が生じて内腔が狭窄する。肝外胆管と肝内胆管の比較的太い部位に限局する(⇔原発性胆汁性肝硬変: 肝内胆管の細胆管の障害)
- MRCP、ERCP、(PTC: 今ではあんまりやらない？。肝内胆管周囲の線維化のために不成功に終わる事が多い(NSU.643))
- primary sclerosing cholangitis（PSC）
-primary sclerosing cholangitis
- primary biliary cirrhosis, PBC
- → 原発性胆汁性胆管炎
- biliary cirrhosis、biliary liver cirrhosis、chronic nonsuppurative destructive cholangitis、primary biliary cirrhosis
- biliary cirrhosis、chronic nonsuppurative destructive cholangitis、primary biliary cirrhosis、secondary biliary cirrhosis
原発性胆汁性肝硬変 primary biliary cirrhosis → 原発性胆汁性胆管炎 primary biliary cholangitis
- cirrho(=tawny yellow)