- of first rank or importance or value; direct and immediate rather than secondary; "primary goals"; "a primary effect"; "primary sources"; "a primary interest"
- a preliminary election where delegates or nominees are chosen (同)primary_election
- one of the main flight feathers projecting along the outer edge of a birds wing (同)primary feather, primary quill
- (astronomy) a celestial body (especially a star) relative to other objects in orbit around it
- not derived from or reducible to something else; basic; "a primary instinct"
- a partial correlation in which the effects of only one variable are removed (held constant)
- make a request for something; "Order me some flowers"; "order a work stoppage"
- bring order to or into; "Order these files"
- established customary state (especially of society); "order ruled in the streets"; "law and order"
- place in a certain order; "order the photos chronologically"
- a degree in a continuum of size or quantity; "it was on the order of a mile"; "an explosion of a low order of magnitude" (同)order_of_magnitude
- the act of putting things in a sequential arrangement; "there were mistakes in the ordering of items on the list" (同)ordering
- (architecture) one of original three styles of Greek architecture distinguished by the type of column and entablature used or a style developed from the original three by the Romans
- a group of person living under a religious rule; "the order of Saint Benedict" (同)monastic order
- a commercial document used to request someone to supply something in return for payment and providing specifications and quantities; "IBM received an order for a hundred computers" (同)purchase order
- a body of rules followed by an assembly (同)rules of order, parliamentary law, parliamentary procedure
- (biology) taxonomic group containing one or more families
- (often plural) a command given by a superior (e.g., a military or law enforcement officer) that must be obeyed; "the British ships dropped anchor and waited for orders from London"
- a request for something to be made, supplied, or served; "I gave the waiter my order"; "the companys products were in such demand that they got more orders than their call center could handle"
- issue commands or orders for (同)prescribe, dictate
- give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority; "I said to him to go home"; "She ordered him to do the shopping"; "The mother told the child to get dressed" (同)tell, enjoin, say
- preceding all others in time or space or degree; "the first house on the right"; "the first day of spring"; "his first political race"; "her first baby"; "the first time"; "the first meetings of the new party"; "the first phase of his training"
- the first or highest in an ordering or series; "He wanted to be the first" (同)number_one
- the first element in a countable series; "the first of the month" (同)number_one, number 1
- an honours degree of the highest class (同)first-class honours degree
- indicating the beginning unit in a series (同)1st
- before anything else; "first we must consider the garter snake" (同)firstly, foremost, first of all, first off
- the initial time; "when Felix first saw a garter snake" (同)for_the_first_time
- ranking above all others; "was first in her class"; "the foremost figure among marine artists"; "the top graduate" (同)foremost, world-class
- before another in time, space, or importance; "I was here first"; "lets do this job first"
- highest in pitch or chief among parts or voices or instruments or orchestra sections; "first soprano"; "the first violin section"; "played first horn"
- any of various evergreen trees of the genus Abies; chiefly of upland areas (同)fir_tree, true fir
- nonresinous wood of a fir tree
- having a systematic arrangement; especially having elements succeeding in order according to rule; "an ordered sequence"
- logical or comprehensible arrangement of separate elements; "we shall consider these questions in the inverse order of their presentation" (同)order, ordination
- 『第一の』,『主要な』 / 『初期の』,『初等の』,初級の / 『根本的な』,基本的な,本来の,直接的な / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(回路・コイル・巻き・電流などが)一次の / 原色(三原色の一つ) / 《米》=primary election
- 〈C〉《しばしば複数形で》『命令』,指図,指令 / 〈U〉(物事の)『順序』,順番 / 〈U〉(自然界の)『秣序』 / 〈U〉(社会の)治安,秣序 / 〈U〉整頓(せいとん)された状態,きちんとしていること《good,badなどを伴って》(一般に物事の)調子, 状態 / 〈U〉(商品などの)『注文』《+『for』+『名』》 / 〈C〉調文品 / 〈C〉(レストランなどでの料理の)一盛り / 〈C〉種類,等級,品資(kind, sort) / 〈C〉(動植物分類の)目(もく) / 〈C〉聖職者の階級;《複数形で》聖職 / 〈C〉《しばしばO-》教団,教派;(ある特殊な)社会 / 〈C〉《しばしばO-》勲位,勲章 / 〈C〉(古代ギリシャの)建築様式,柱式 / …‘を'『命令する』,指図する;〈人〉‘に'命令する / 《方向を表す副詞[句]を伴って》〈人〉‘に'行くように命じる / 〈商品など〉‘を'『注文する』;…‘を'あつらえる / …‘を'整頓(せいとん)する,きちんとする / 命令する;注文する
- (順序・時間的に)『第1の』,1番目の;最初の / (階級・等級・重要度などが)『1番の』,第一級の,首席の,最も重要な / 『最初に』,まっ先に;1番目に,第1位に;初めて / (…するくらいなら)むしろ,いっそ(…のほうがいい)(rather, sooner) / 《通例the~》『最初のもの』;(月の)第1日;(時代の)第1年 / 《通例the~》初め,始まり / 〈U〉ファーストギヤ,低速ギヤ / 〈C〉《英》(競技などの)第1位,1等(試験の)第一級 / 《複数形で》最高級品,一級品 / 〈U〉=first base
- モミ,モミの木(クリスマスツリーに用いられる) / モミ材
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Factors that impact the stability of vitamin C at intermediate temperatures in a food matrix.
- Herbig AL1, Renard CM2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Apr 1;220:444-451. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.10.012. Epub 2016 Oct 4.
- The study comprises a systematic and quantitative evaluation of potential intrinsic and extrinsic factors that impact vitamin C degradation in a real food matrix. The supernatant of centrifuged apple purée was fortified in vitamin C, and degradation was followed without stirring. Model discriminati
- PMID 27855924
- Insights into molecular structure and digestion rate of oat starch.
- Xu J1, Kuang Q2, Wang K3, Zhou S2, Wang S4, Liu X5, Wang S6.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Apr 1;220:25-30. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.09.191. Epub 2016 Sep 29.
- The in vitro digestibility of oat starch and its relationship with starch molecular structure was investigated. The in vitro digestion results showed that the first-order kinetic constant (k) of oat starches (OS-1 and OS-2) was lower than that of rice starch. The size of amylose chains, amylose cont
- PMID 27855897
- Effect of high-humidity hot air impingement blanching (HHAIB) on drying and quality of red pepper (Capsicum annuum L.).
- Wang J1, Fang XM2, Mujumdar AS3, Qian JY1, Zhang Q4, Yang XH5, Liu YH1, Gao ZJ1, Xiao HW6.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2017 Apr 1;220:145-152. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2016.09.200. Epub 2016 Sep 30.
- Effects of high-humidity hot air impingement blanching (HHAIB) under different times (30, 60, 90, 120, 150, 180, 210, and 240s) on drying characteristics and quality attributes of red peppers in terms of surface colour, red pigment content, microstructure and texture were investigated. Results showe
- PMID 27855882
- Frequency domain optical tomography using a Monte Carlo perturbation method
- Type II/1 Superconductivity with Extremely High <italic>H</italic><sub>c3</sub>in Noncentrosymmetric LaRhSi<sub>3</sub>
- Magnetization Process of Spin-1/2 Heisenberg Antiferromagnets on a Layered Triangular Lattice
- of the order of ～: ほぼ～程度の
- Body stores are of the order of 2-4mg, sufficient for 3-4 years if supplies are completely cut off.