- biliary cirrhosis、chronic nonsuppurative destructive cholangitis、primary biliary cirrhosis、secondary biliary cirrhosis
- pursue a positive and satisfying existence; "You must accept yourself and others if you really want to live"
- actually being performed at the time of hearing or viewing; "a live television program"; "brought to you live from Lincoln Center"; "live entertainment involves performers actually in the physical presence of a live audience" (同)unrecorded
- abounding with life and energy; "the club members are a really live bunch"
- charged with an explosive; "live ammunition"; "a live bomb"
- exerting force or containing energy; "live coals"; "tossed a live cigarette out the window"; "got a shock from a live wire"; "live ore is unmined ore"; "a live bomb"; "a live ball is one in play"
- highly reverberant; "a live concert hall"
- in current use or ready for use; "live copy is ready to be set in type or already set but not yet proofread"
- lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style; "we had to live frugally after the war"
- not recorded; "the opera was broadcast live"
- of current relevance; "a live issue"; "still a live option"
- a person who has a special life style; "a high liver"
- large and complicated reddish-brown glandular organ located in the upper right portion of the abdominal cavity; secretes bile and functions in metabolism of protein and carbohydrate and fat; synthesizes substances involved in the clotting of the blood; sy
- liver of an animal used as meat
- someone who lives in a place; "a liver in cities"
- a chronic disease interfering with the normal functioning of the liver; the major cause is chronic alcoholism (同)cirrhosis of the liver
- relating to the bile ducts or the gallbladder
- 『生きている』,生命がある / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈人などが〉『生き続ける』 / 〈物事が〉長く続く,存続する / 《場所を表す副詞[句]を伴って》〈人などが〉『住む』,居住する / 《副詞[句]を伴って》『生活する』,暮らす / 生人を楽しむ,おもしろく桟らす / 《a+形容詞癌lifeを目的語にして》〈…を生活〉‘を'する / 〈思想など〉‘を'実銭する
- 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『生きている』 / 『活気のある』 / (問題などが)当面の / 燃えている / (弾丸などが)まだ爆発してない,未発の / まだ動いている(働いている),有効な / 電流が通じている / (放走が)生の,実況の
- 〈C〉『肝臓』 / 〈U〉(食用にする)動物の肝臓,レバー
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Peak inflammation in atherosclerosis, primary biliary cirrhosis and autoimmune arthritis is counter-intuitively associated with regulatory T cell enrichment.
- Garetto S1, Trovato AE1, Lleo A2, Sala F3, Martini E1, Betz AG4, Norata GD5, Invernizzi P6, Kallikourdis M7.
- Immunobiology.Immunobiology.2015 Aug;220(8):1025-9. doi: 10.1016/j.imbio.2015.02.006. Epub 2015 Feb 26.
- Regulatory T cells (Treg) influence the development of autoimmunity and their use is increasingly proposed for clinical applications. The well-characterized suppressive potential of Treg frequently leads to the assumption that Treg presence in prevailing numbers is indicative of immunosuppression. W
- PMID 25770018
- Urine and serum metabolomic profiling reveals that bile acids and carnitine may be potential biomarkers of primary biliary cirrhosis.
- Tang YM1, Wang JP2, Bao WM3, Yang JH1, Ma LK2, Yang J1, Chen H1, Xu Y1, Yang LH1, Li W1, Zhu YP1, Cheng JB1.
- International journal of molecular medicine.Int J Mol Med.2015 Aug;36(2):377-85. doi: 10.3892/ijmm.2015.2233. Epub 2015 Jun 3.
- In order to provide non-invasive, reliable and sensitive laboratory parameters for the diagnosis of primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC), metabolic technology of ultraperformance liquid chromatography coupled with quadrupole-time-of-flight mass spectrometry (UPLC/Q-TOF MS) was used to compare small mo
- PMID 26046127
- The hematopoietic stem cell number in the peripheral blood of pediatric recipients correlates with the outcome after living donor liver transplantation.
- Gautier SV1,2, Shevchenko OP1,2, Tsirulnikova OM1, Kurabekova RM1, Lugovskaya SA3, Naumova EV3, Tsirulnikova IE1, Dolgov VV3.
- Pediatric transplantation.Pediatr Transplant.2015 Aug;19(5):531-7. doi: 10.1111/petr.12482. Epub 2015 May 7.
- It has been proposed that circulating HSCs play a role in graft survival after liver transplantation. The aim was to analyze the relationship between the number of HSCs before and after LDLT and liver function, immune biomarkers, and clinical outcomes in pediatric patients. We studied 15 pairs of ad
- PMID 25951239
- 難治性の肝・胆道疾患の診療の進歩 (特集 内分泌・代謝領域の「難病」とその克服に向けた取り組みの現状と展望)
- Clinicopathological significance of serum fractalkine in primary biliary cirrhosis
- Harada Kenichi,Kakuda Yuko,Nakamura Minoru,Shimoda Shinji,Nakanuma Yasuni
- Digestive Diseases and Sciences 58(10), 3037-3043, 2013-10
- … Background: Primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC), characterized by cholangitis and loss of intrahepatic small bile ducts, predominantly affects middle-aged females. … Methods: Liver biopsy specimens before ursodeoxycholic acid treatment and serum samples at the time of liver biopsy and 1 and 2 years after treatment were obtained from 68 PBC patients (M/F = 14/54). …
- NAID 120005349179
- Evaluation of a new histologic staging and grading system for primary biliary cirrhosis in comparison with classical systems
- Kakuda Yuko,Harada Kenichi,Sawada-Kitamura Seiko,Ikeda Hiroko,Sato Yasunori,Sasaki Motoko,Okafuji Hirofumi,Mizukoshi Eishiro,Terasaki Shuichi,Ohta Hajime,Kasashima Satomi,Kawashima Atsuhiro,Kaizaki Yasuharu,Kaneko Shuichi,Nakanuma Yasuni
- Human Pathology 44(6), 1107-1117, 2013-06
- … Recently, our research team proposed a new histologic staging and grading system for primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC) that takes into account necroinflammatory activity and histologic heterogeneity. … A total of 152 liver biopsy specimens and clinical data (including outcomes in patients with PBC before treatment with ursodeoxycholic acid) were analyzed with respect to the new system. … The new staging and grading system reflected liver dysfunctions before specific treatment. …
- NAID 120005253269
- Primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC) is chronic inflammation and scarring of the bile ducts within the liver. The cause is unknown and there is no cure. PBC seems to be associated with other autoimmune diseases including rheumatoid ...
- La cirrhose biliaire primitive (CBP) est une maladie chronique du foie qui touche les femmes. La FCF propose de l'information sur les causes, les symptômes et le traitement de la cirrhose biliaire primitive. ...
- biliary cirrhosis、biliary liver cirrhosis、chronic nonsuppurative destructive cholangitis、primary biliary cirrhosis
- biliary cirrhosis, biliary liver cirrhosis
- cirrho(=tawny yellow)