- any of various protein molecules secreted by cells of the immune system that serve to regulate the immune system
- of or relating to the division of the cytoplasm of a cell following the division of the nucleus
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Acrodermatitis continua of Hallopeau (ACH): two cases successfully treated with adalimumab.
- Di Costanzo L1, Napolitano M, Patruno C, Cantelli M, Balato N.Author information 1Department of Clinical Medicine and Surgery, University of Naples Federico II , Naples , Italy.AbstractAcrodermatitis continua of Hallopeau (ACH), also known as dermatitis repens or acrodermatitis perstans, is a rare acropustular eruption, characterized by sterile pustules, paronychia and atrophic skin changes, onychodystrophy and osteolysis of the distal phalanges of the fingers and toes. While some consider ACH a distinct entity, many believe it to be a variant of pustular psoriasis, especially as cases of ACH progressing to generalized pustular psoriasis. The treatment options used are various; however, its typical cyclic recurrences, which induce important physical and psychological morbidity, may render this pathology difficult to treat. Hence, it was considered important to review the evolution of treatment options available thus far including use of biologics. Hereby, we report two patients with ACH who were successfully treated with adalimumab. By analogy to the efficacy of TNF-α antagonists in the treatment of generalized pustular psoriasis, the two patients we report illustrate the long-term efficacy and safety of adalimumab in the treatment of Hallopeau's acrodermatitis refractory to therapies.
- The Journal of dermatological treatment.J Dermatolog Treat.2014 Dec;25(6):489-94. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2013.848259. Epub 2013 Nov 12.
- Acrodermatitis continua of Hallopeau (ACH), also known as dermatitis repens or acrodermatitis perstans, is a rare acropustular eruption, characterized by sterile pustules, paronychia and atrophic skin changes, onychodystrophy and osteolysis of the distal phalanges of the fingers and toes. While some
- PMID 24215490
- Toxicity and bio-accumulation of inhaled cerium oxide nanoparticles in CD1 mice.
- Aalapati S1, Ganapathy S, Manapuram S, Anumolu G, Prakya BM.Author information 1Department of Toxicology, International Institute of Biotechnology and Toxicology [IIBAT] , Chennai , India.AbstractMale CD1 mice were subjected to nose-inhalation exposure of CeO2 nanoparticles (NPs) for 0, 7, 14 or 28 days with 14 or 28 days of recovery time at an aerosol concentration of 2 mg/m(3). Markers of lung injury and pro-inflammatory cytokines (interleukin-1beta, tumour necrosis factor-alpha, interleukin-6 and macrophage inflammatory protein-2) in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid (BALF), oxidative stress in lungs, bio-accumulation, and histopathology of pulmonary and extrapulmonary tissues were assessed. BALF analysis revealed the induction of pulmonary inflammation, as evident by an increase in the influx of neutrophils with a significant secretion of pro-inflammatory cytokines that lead to generation of oxidative stress and cytotoxicity, as is evident by induction of lipid peroxidation, depletion of glutathione and increased BALF lactate dehydrogenase and protein. The histopathological examination revealed that these inhaled CeO2 NPs were located all over the pulmonary parenchyma, inducing a severe, chronic, active inflammatory response characterised by necrosis, proteinosis, fibrosis and well-formed discrete granulomas in the pulmonary tissue and tubular degeneration leading to coagulative necrosis in kidneys. Inductively coupled plasma optical emission spectrometer results showed a significant bio-accumulation of these particles in the pulmonary and extrapulmonary tissues, even after one month of post-inhalation exposure. Together, these findings suggest that inhalation exposure of CeO2 NPs can induce pulmonary and extrapulmonary toxicity.
- Nanotoxicology.Nanotoxicology.2014 Nov;8(7):786-98. doi: 10.3109/17435390.2013.829877. Epub 2013 Aug 22.
- Male CD1 mice were subjected to nose-inhalation exposure of CeO2 nanoparticles (NPs) for 0, 7, 14 or 28 days with 14 or 28 days of recovery time at an aerosol concentration of 2 mg/m(3). Markers of lung injury and pro-inflammatory cytokines (interleukin-1beta, tumour necrosis factor-alpha, interleuk
- PMID 23914771
- Challenges and opportunities for bacterial vaccine development in the 21(st) century.
- Duvvuri VR, Barreto L, Wu J, Tsang RS1.Author information 1National Microbiology Laboratory, 1015 Arlington Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada R3E 3R2. Raymond.email@example.com.AbstractWith the convergence of modern technology in genomics, proteomics, carbohydrate, protein and lipid biochemistry as well as decades of experience in vaccine development and delivery of immunization programs, the Global Vaccine Action Plan has declared 2011 to 2020 as 'The Decade of Vaccines'. This review focuses on bacterial vaccines and summarises the current state of vaccinology in bacteriology and looks forward to the potential of how the newer technologies can impact our knowledge of bacterial diseases and their control through vaccine development. The major breakthroughs in the last couple of decades include low cost high throughput genomics, proteomics, cellular immunology and the delicate network of immune-cytokines, bioinformatics, immune-informatics, and disease modelling. Together, these newer developments can provide a real impact on our understanding of infectious diseases and their control by vaccination.
- Current pharmaceutical biotechnology.Curr Pharm Biotechnol.2014 Oct;14(8):758-67.
- With the convergence of modern technology in genomics, proteomics, carbohydrate, protein and lipid biochemistry as well as decades of experience in vaccine development and delivery of immunization programs, the Global Vaccine Action Plan has declared 2011 to 2020 as 'The Decade of Vaccines'. This re
- PMID 24180307
- Protective role of TNF-α, IL-10 and IL-2 in mice infected with the Oshima strain of Tick-borne encephalitis virus
- Tun Mya Myat Ngwe,Aoki Kotaro,Senba Masachika,Buerano Corazon C.,Shirai Kenji,Suzuki Ryuji,Morita Kouichi,Hayasaka Daisuke
- Scientific Reports 4, 5344, 2014-06-18
- … However, viral loads and proinflammatory cytokine levels in the brain of TNF-α KO and IL-10 KO mice were not significantly different compared with those of WT mice. …
- NAID 120005457095
- Cytokine and eicosanoid profiles of phosphate mine workers
- Khelifi Mounira,Zarrouk Amira,Nury Thomas [他]
- The Journal of toxicological sciences : an official journal of the Japanese Society of Toxicology 39(3), 465-474, 2014-06
- NAID 40020129121
- 慢性炎症と胃がん発生 : 炎症性微小環境とTNF-αによる胃がん発生促進機序 (特集 消化器疾患の病態に関わる新たな展開)
- 大島 浩子
- 日本薬理学雑誌 = Folia pharmacologica Japonica : くすりとからだ : ファーマコロジカ 143(6), 279-282, 2014-06
- NAID 40020115491
- 絵を描いてる蒲焼鰻と音楽やってる隣人のウェブサイト。縮小運営中です。 information 5月26日の博麗神社例大祭10に参加します。東1 A-28a ZYTOKINE 会場頒布価格1000円（委託1200円） メロンブックス、とらのあなでもどうぞ。
- ... growth factors, cytotoxins, interferons, and new cytokines, Cytokine provides comprehensive coverage of cytokines and their receptors, 12 times a year by publishing original high quality refereed scientific papers from j.henzen ...
- cyto=cell kin(e)=small substance
- ex. manikine
- cytokine, cytokines
サイトカインのシグナル伝達 JAK/STAT pathway (IMM.245-246)
組み換えサイトカインと臨床利用 first aid step1 2006 p.327