- to hear and understand; "I read you loud and clear!"
- something that is read; "the article was a very good read"
- indicate a certain reading; of gauges and instruments; "The thermometer showed thirteen degrees below zero"; "The gauge read `empty" (同)register, show, record
- have or contain a certain wording or form; "The passage reads as follows"; "What does the law say?" (同)say
- obtain data from magnetic tapes; "This dictionary can be read by the computer" (同)scan
- audition for a stage role by reading parts of a role; "He is auditioning for `Julius Caesar at Stratford this year"
- interpret something that is written or printed; "read the advertisement"; "Have you read Salman Rushdie?"
- interpret the significance of, as of palms, tea leaves, intestines, the sky; also of human behavior; "She read the sky and predicted rain"; "I cant read his strange behavior"; "The fortune teller read his fate in the crystal ball"
- look at, interpret, and say out loud something that is written or printed; "The King will read the proclamation at noon"
- determine the result of (a competition)
- a public official authorized to decide questions brought before a court of justice (同)justice, jurist
- put on trial or hear a case and sit as the judge at the trial of; "The football star was tried for the murder of his wife"; "The judge tried both father and son in separate trials" (同)adjudicate, try
- the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event; "they criticized my judgment of the contestants" (同)judgement, assessment
- (law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to it (同)judgement, judicial decision
- the capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusions (同)judgement, sound judgment, sound judgement, perspicacity
- the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions (同)judgement, judging
- an opinion formed by judging something; "he was reluctant to make his judgment known"; "she changed her mind" (同)judgement, mind
- the act of making up your mind about something; "the burden of decision was his"; "he drew his conclusions quickly" (同)determination, conclusion
- a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration; "a decision unfavorable to the opposition"; "his conclusion took the evidence into account"; "satisfied with the panels determination" (同)determination, conclusion
- (boxing) a victory won on points when no knockout has occurred; "had little trouble in taking a unanimous decision over his opponent"
- the outcome of a game or contest; "the team dropped three decisions in a row"
- convert code into ordinary language (同)decrypt, decipher
- suitable for feeding directly into a computer (同)computer readable
- prepared before sale and ready to be cooked
- the act of measuring with meters or similar instruments; "he has a job meter reading for the gas company" (同)meter reading
- a datum about some physical state that is presented to a user by a meter or similar instrument; "he could not believe the meter reading"; "the barometer gave clear indications of an approaching storm" (同)meter reading, indication
- written material intended to be read; "the teacher assigned new readings"; "he bought some reading material at the airport" (同)reading material
- a particular interpretation or performance; "on that reading it was an insult"; "he was famous for his reading of Mozart"
- the cognitive process of understanding a written linguistic message; "his main reading was detective stories"; "suggestions for further reading"
- the syllable naming the second (supertonic) note of any major scale in solmization (同)ray
- 〈書かれた物・印刷された物〉‘を'『読む』 / 〈書かれた物・印刷された物〉‘を'『読み上げる』,読んで聞かせる / 〈外国語・文学・記号など〉を判読する,解読する / 〈事〉‘を'『読んで知る』 / 〈隠れた意味など〉‘を'『読み取る』,見抜く / 〈計器・時計が〉…‘を'示す,表示する(show) / 《文》(…を)…‘と'訂正して読む,読み替える《+『名』+『for』+『名』》 / 《英》(大学で)…‘を'学ぶ,専攻する / 『本を読む』,読書する / 『音読する』;(人に)読み上げる《+『to』+『名』》 / (…のことを)読んで知る《+『about』(『of』)+『名』》 / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈本などが〉(…と)読める,読んでみると(…)である,〈物事が〉(…と)解釈される
- readの過去分詞 / 《『be』 『read』 『in』+『名』》よく読んで(…に)精通した
- 『裁判官』,判事 / (競技・コンテストなどの)『審査員』,審判 / (…の)『鑑定家』,目のきく人,(物事の)よしあしの分かる人《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈人・事件〉‘を'『裁判する』 / 〈競技など〉‘を'『審判する』,〈コンテストなど〉‘を'審査する / 〈人・物事〉‘を'『判断する』,『評価する』;…‘と'[判断して]思う / (…で…を)判断する,評価する《+『of』+『名』+『by』+『名』》 / (裁判官・審判などとして)(…を)裁く,判定する;(…の間の)優劣を判定する《+『between』+『名』》
- 〈C〉(問題・疑義などの)『決定』,解決;結論《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉『決心』,決断 / 〈C〉(法廷での)『判決』;判定 / 〈U〉決断力
- 〈U〉『読書』 / 〈U〉(読書によって得た)知識,学識 / 〈U〉朗読;〈C〉朗読会 / 〈U〉読みもの;《複数形で》(…の)選集,文選《+『from』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(劇の役・楽曲・文章などの)解釈《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(計器などの)示度 / 読書する / 読書用の
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Molecular Evolution, Characterization and Expression Profiling of Uterine Aldoketoreductase 1B5 Gene in Endometrium of Goat (Capra hircus).
- Kumar R1, Ramteke PW, Sharma SK, Mitra A.
- Animal biotechnology.Anim Biotechnol.2015 Jan 2;26(1):8-16. doi: 10.1080/10495398.2013.872653.
- Aldoketoreductase 1B5 (AKR1B5), a member of the Aldoketoreductase family, is involved in the production of Prostaglandin F2α (PGF2α) as one of vital prostaglandin F synthase (PGFS). PGs (Prostaglandins) play a crucial role in female reproductive system. In the present study, we cloned and characte
- PMID 25153450
- Two alternative multiplex PCRs for the identification of the seven species of anglerfish (Lophius spp.) using an end-point or a melting curve analysis real-time protocol.
- Castigliego L1, Armani A2, Tinacci L2, Gianfaldoni D2, Guidi A2.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2015 Jan 1;166:1-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2014.06.014. Epub 2014 Jun 12.
- Anglerfish (Lophius spp.) is consumed worldwide and is an important economic resource though its seven species are often fraudulently interchanged due to their different commercial value, especially when sold in the form of fillets or pieces. Molecular analysis is the only possible mean to verify tr
- PMID 25053020
- Why do Children Differ in Their Development of Reading and Related Skills?
- Olson RK1, Keenan JM2, Byrne B3, Samuelsson S4.
- Scientific studies of reading : the official journal of the Society for the Scientific Study of Reading.Sci Stud Read.2014 Dec 31;18(1):38-54.
- Modern behavior-genetic studies of twins in the U.S., Australia, Scandinavia, and the U.K. show that genes account for most of the variance in children's reading ability by the end of the first year of formal reading instruction. Strong genetic influence continues across the grades, though the relev
- PMID 25104901
- Analysis of wall plasters and natural sediments from the Neolithic town of Çatalhöyük (Turkey) by a range of analytical techniques.
- Anderson E1, Almond MJ2, Matthews W3.
- Spectrochimica acta. Part A, Molecular and biomolecular spectroscopy.Spectrochim Acta A Mol Biomol Spectrosc.2014 Dec 10;133:326-34. doi: 10.1016/j.saa.2014.04.072. Epub 2014 May 9.
- Wall plaster sequences from the Neolithic town of Çatalhöyük have been analysed and compared to three types of natural sediment found in the vicinity of the site, using a range of analytical techniques. Block samples containing the plaster sequences were removed from the walls of several differen
- PMID 24956558
- Examining pupils' image of English, before and after short storytelling sessions, in a Japanese primary school.
- 宮城教育大学紀要 = Bulletin of Miyagi University of Education 51, 117-124, 2017-01-31
- NAID 120005955189
- Calcium as a nonradiative recombination center in InGaN
- 『資本論』と現代の労働 : いまマルクスの労働時間論をどう読むか (特集 『資本論』刊行150年と現代)
- 森敦「鳥海山」論 : 読みがたさの生成 (特集 近代)
- Researchmap is an information sharing platform for the researchers. Researchmap is provided by Ja... ... より良いサービスを提供させていただくため、アンケートを 実施しております。所要時間は10分程度です。 ぜひこちらよりご回答 ...
- Researchmap is an information sharing platform for the researchers. Researchmap is provided by Ja... ... 研究キーワード 研究分野絞り込み 大分類
- ※ 掲載物件に対するお問い合わせは、各加盟店へお願い致します。 運営･事務局 (株)アサマソフトウェア REad 編集室 長野県佐久市中込1267－1 TEL:0267-63-2027 FAX:0267-63-2026 E-mail:email@example.com facebook Twitter Google+
- reflex epilepsy