- changing an arrangement
- any abnormal position of the organs of the body (同)heterotaxy
- the act of reversing the order or place of (同)reversal
- (electricity) a rearrangement of the relative positions of power lines in order to minimize the effects of mutual capacitance and inductance; "he wrote a textbook on the electrical effects of transposition"
- (mathematics) the transfer of a quantity from one side of an equation to the other along with a change of sign
- (music) playing in a different key from the key intended; moving the pitch of a piece of music upwards or downwards
- (genetics) a kind of mutation in which a chromosomal segment is transfered to a new position on the same or another chromosome
- a displacement of a part (especially a bone) from its normal position (as in the shoulder or the vertebral column)
- the act of disrupting an established order so it fails to continue; "the social dislocations resulting from government policies"; "his warning came after the breakdown of talks in London" (同)breakdown
- an event that results in a displacement or discontinuity (同)disruption
- (genetics) an exchange of chromosome parts; "translocations can result in serious congenital disorders"
- the transport of dissolved material within a plant
- bring, lead, or force to abandon a wrong or evil course of life, conduct, and adopt a right one; "The Church reformed me"; "reform your conduct" (同)reclaim, regenerate, rectify
- change for the better; "The lazy student promised to reform"; "the habitual cheater finally saw the light" (同)straighten out, see the light
- break up the molecules of; "reform oil"
- improve by alteration or correction of errors or defects and put into a better condition; "reform the health system in this country"
- make changes for improvement in order to remove abuse and injustices; "reform a political system"
- produce by cracking; "reform gas"
- a campaign aimed to correct abuses or malpractices; "the reforms he proposed were too radical for the politicians"
- a change for the better as a result of correcting abuses; "justice was for sale before the reform of the law courts"
- self-improvement in behavior or morals by abandoning some vice; "the family rejoiced in the drunkards reform"
- the movement of persons from one country or locality to another
- (chemistry) the nonrandom movement of an atom or radical from one place to another within a molecule
- a group of people migrating together (especially in some given time period)
- the periodic passage of groups of animals (especially birds or fishes) from one region to another for feeding or breeding
- move periodically or seasonally; "birds migrate in the Winter"; "The workers migrate to where the crops need harvesting"
- move from one country or region to another and settle there; "Many Germans migrated to South America in the mid-19th century"; "This tribe transmigrated many times over the centuries" (同)transmigrate
- transfer a quantity from one side of an equation to the other side reversing its sign, in order to maintain equality
- change key; "Can you transpose this fugue into G major?"
- a matrix formed by interchanging the rows and columns of a given matrix
- put (a piece of music) into another key
- the imposition of a new organization; organizing differently (often involving extensive and drastic changes); "a committee was appointed to oversee the reorganization of the curriculum"; "top officials were forced out in the cabinet shakeup" (同)reorganisation, shake-up, shakeup
- an extensive alteration of the structure of a corporation or government; "after the takeover there was a thorough reorganization"; "the reorganization was prescribed by federal bankruptcy laws"
- 置き換え,転位 / (数学で)移項 / (音楽で)移調
- 位置を変えること / 脱臼(だっきゅう) / 混乱
- …‘を'編成し直す,再び作る / 再編成する,再び形になる
- 〈政治・制度など〉‘を'『改善する』,改革する / 〈人〉‘を'『改心させる』 / 改心する / (政治・制度などの)改善,改革
- 〈U〉〈C〉移住,(動物の)移動 / 〈C〉《集合的に》(人・動物などの)移動の群
- (…から…へ)移住する《+『from』+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / (季節に応じ定期的に)〈鳥・動物が〉移動する,渡る
- 〈位置・順序など〉‘を'逆にする,置き換える,移す / (楽曲で)…‘を'移調する / (等式で)…‘を'移項する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- A colorimetric and ratiometric fluorescent probe for selective detection and cellular imaging of glutathione.
- Xu C1, Li H2, Yin B3.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2015 Oct 15;72:275-81. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2015.05.030. Epub 2015 May 13.
- A new colorimetric and ratiometric fluorescent probe 1 based on a chlorinated coumarinyl aldehyde was developed for selective detection and cellular imaging of glutathione (GSH) over cysteine (Cys) and homocysteine (Hcy). Probe 1 exhibits a dramatic colorimetric and ratiometric fluorescence response
- PMID 25988996
- Nasopharyngeal hyalinizing clear cell carcinoma with EWSR1 rearrangements diagnosed by fluorescence in situ hybridization.
- Fukuda A1, Tagami Y2, Takasawa A2, Sugita S3, Kuramoto R4, Imai S4, Hasegawa T3, Iizuka K4.
- Auris, nasus, larynx.Auris Nasus Larynx.2015 Oct;42(5):412-5. doi: 10.1016/j.anl.2015.02.015. Epub 2015 Mar 21.
- Hyalinizing clear cell carcinoma (HCCC) is a rare, low-grade salivary gland neoplasm with a predilection for the palate and tongue. A 63-year-old woman presented a 14×14×17-mm mass at the roof of the nasopharynx. Endoscopic resection was performed via a transnasal approach. Histopathological findi
- PMID 25805066
- The mechanisms for desensitization effect of synthetic polymers on BCHMX: Physical models and decomposition pathways.
- Yan QL1, Zeman S2, Zhang XH3, Málek J4, Xie WX3.
- Journal of hazardous materials.J Hazard Mater.2015 Aug 30;294:145-57. doi: 10.1016/j.jhazmat.2015.03.063. Epub 2015 Mar 30.
- The project involves determination of the activation energies and physical models for thermolysis of BCHMX and its PBXs. The initial decomposition pathways were also proposed on the basis of molecular dynamic simulation. The goal is to find the mutual relationships among the physical models, decompo
- PMID 25867587
- Chromosomal rearrangements involving the NTRK1 gene in colorectal carcinoma.
- Créancier L1, Vandenberghe I1, Gomes B1, Dejean C1, Blanchet JC1, Meilleroux J2, Guimbaud R3, Selves J3, Kruczynski A4.
- Cancer letters.Cancer Lett.2015 Aug 28;365(1):107-11. doi: 10.1016/j.canlet.2015.05.013. Epub 2015 May 19.
- Chromosomal rearrangements of the NTRK1 gene, which encodes the high affinity nerve growth factor receptor (tropomyosin related kinase, TRKA), have been observed in several epithelial cancers, such as colon cancer, papillary thyroid carcinoma or non small cell lung cancer. The various NTRK1 fusions
- PMID 26001971
- Compression and shear behavior of tire chips and prevention effect of liquefaction
- Japanese Geotechnical Society Special Publication 2(61), 2086-2089, 2016
- NAID 130005124227
- Influence of particle shape and size on the dynamic soil properties
- Japanese Geotechnical Society Special Publication 2(24), 897-902, 2016
- NAID 130005123953
- 転位反応（てんいはんのう、英語：rearrangement reaction）とは、化合物を構成する 原子または原子団（基）が結合位置を変え、分子構造の骨格変化を生じる化学反応の 総称である。一方、原子または原子団（基）が骨格に変化を与えずに結合位置を変える 化学 ...
- Many of the most interesting rearrangements of this kind were discovered during structural studies of naturally occurring compounds. Among these the terpenes presented numerous remarkable reactions, and the names of two chemists who ...
- chain migration、destination、dislocation、ectopia、electrophoresis、electrophoretic、emigration、immigration、implantation、import、ingression、migrate、migratory、rearrangement、transfect、transfection、translocation、transpose、transposition、transpositional、wander、wandering