- a state of change; "they were in a state of steady motion"
- the act of changing location from one place to another; "police controlled the motion of the crowd"; "the movement of people from the farms to the cities"; "his move put him directly in my path" (同)movement, move
- a change of position that does not entail a change of location; "the reflex motion of his eyebrows revealed his surprise"; "movement is a sign of life"; "an impatient move of his hand"; "gastrointestinal motility" (同)movement, move, motility
- a formal proposal for action made to a deliberative assembly for discussion and vote; "he made a motion to adjourn"; "she called for the question" (同)question
- do physical exercise; "She works out in the gym every day" (同)work_out
- give a workout to; "Some parents exercise their infants"; "My personal trainer works me hard"; "work ones muscles"; "this puzzle will exercise your mind" (同)work, work_out
- a task performed or problem solved in order to develop skill or understanding; "you must work the examples at the end of each chapter in the textbook" (同)example
- the activity of exerting your muscles in various ways to keep fit; "the doctor recommended regular exercise"; "he did some exercising"; "the physical exertion required by his work kept him fit" (同)exercising, physical exercise, physical exertion, workout
- systematic training by multiple repetitions; "practice makes perfect" (同)practice, drill, practice session, recitation
- (usually plural) a ceremony that involves processions and speeches; "academic exercises"
- move so as to change position, perform a nontranslational motion; "He moved his hand slightly to the right"
- go or proceed from one point to another; "the debate moved from family values to the economy"
- the act of changing your residence or place of business; "they say that three moves equal one fire" (同)relocation
- (game) a players turn to take some action permitted by the rules of the game
- the act of deciding to do something; "he didnt make a move to help"; "his first move was to hire a lawyer"
- cause to move or shift into a new position or place, both in a concrete and in an abstract sense; "Move those boxes into the corner, please"; "Im moving my money to another bank"; "The director moved more responsibilities onto his new assistant" (同)displace
- have a turn; make ones move in a game; "Can I go now?" (同)go
- progress by being changed; "The speech has to go through several more drafts"; "run through your presentation before the meeting" (同)go, run
- propose formally; in a debate or parliamentary meeting (同)make a motion
- arouse sympathy or compassion in; "Her fate moved us all"
- change residence, affiliation, or place of employment; "We moved from Idaho to Nebraska"; "The basketball player moved from one team to another"
- dispose of by selling; "The chairman of the company told the salesmen to move the computers"
- live ones life in a specified environment; "she moves in certain circles only"
- the act of changing the location of something; "the movement of cargo onto the vessel"
- the driving and regulating parts of a mechanism (as of a watch or clock); "it was an expensive watch with a diamond movement"
- a natural event that involves a change in the position or location of something (同)motion
- a group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals; "he was a charter member of the movement"; "politicians have to respect a mass movement"; "he led the national liberation front" (同)social movement, front
- a major self-contained part of a symphony or sonata; "the second movement is slow and melodic"
- behave well or properly; "The children must learn to behave" (同)comport
- behave in a certain manner; "She carried herself well"; "he bore himself with dignity"; "They conducted themselves well during these difficult times" (同)acquit, bear, deport, conduct, comport, carry
- machine that converts other forms of energy into mechanical energy and so imparts motion
- a nonspecific agent that imparts motion; "happiness is the aim of all men and the motor of all action"
- the action or reaction of something (as a machine or substance) under specified circumstances; "the behavior of small particles can be studied in experiments" (同)behaviour
- (psychology) the aggregate of the responses or reactions or movements made by an organism in any situation (同)behaviour
- manner of acting or controlling yourself (同)behaviour, conduct, doings
- photographic film several hundred feet long and wound on a spool; to be used in a movie camera (同)movie film, cine-film
- 〈U〉『動くこと,運動』,運行,移動 / 〈C〉『動作』;身ぶり,合図 / 〈C〉(議会などの)『動議』,提案;)法廷での)申請,申し立て / 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》〈人など〉‘に'『身振りで合図をする』 / 『身振りで合図する』:《『motion to(for)』+『名』+『to』 do・・・に・・・するよう身振りで合図する》
- 〈U〉(身体の)『運動』;〈C〉体操 / 〈C〉(…の)『練習』,けいこ;練習問題《+『in』(『for』,『on』)+『名』》 / 〈U〉〈C〉《the~》(精神力・能力などを)『働かせること』,(権力などの)行使《+『of』+『名』》 / 《しばしば複数形で》(軍の)演習;《米》式,式典 / 〈C〉礼拝,勤行 / 〈手足など,体の器官〉‘を'『働かせる』,動かす,訓練する / 〈人〉‘に'(…の)『訓練をさらる』,(…で)〈人〉‘を'鍛練する《+『名』〈人〉+『in』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈精神力・能力など〉‘を'『働かせる』,〈権力など〉‘を'行使する / 《文》《受動態で》(…について)〈人〉‘を'悩ます,心配させる《+『名』〈人〉+『about』(『over』)+『名』》 / 練習する;運動する
- 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》『動く』,移動する,揺れ動く / (…から…へ)『引っ越す』,移転する《+『from』(『out of』)+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 《副詞[句]を伴って》〈時間などか〉経過する(ある方向へ)〈事態・仕事などが〉進展する,向かう / (…で)活動する,活躍する《+『in』(『on』)+『名』》 / 動議を出す,提案する / (チェス・チェッカーなどで)こまを動かす / 《しばしば副詞[句]を伴って》…‘を'『動かす』,移動する,進行させる;…‘を'揺り動かす / 《しばしば受動態で》〈人〉‘を'『感動させる』,‘の'気持ちを動かす / …‘を'動議する,提案する / 措置,手段 / (チェス・チェッカーなどで)こまを動かすこと,一手;こまを動かす番,手番 / 《単数形で》動き,動作
- 〈U〉(…の)『運動』,『動き』;移動《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉動作,身振り / 〈C〉《複数形で》行動,活動 / 〈C〉(…に向かう)(事熊の)成り行き,動向《+『toward』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(目標を達成するための一群の人たちの)運動 / 〈C〉(賛団の)移動,移住;(人口の)異動《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉楽章 / 〈C〉(時計などの)機械装置,動く仕掛け
- 《状態を表す副詞[句]を伴って》(…に)『ふるまう』 / 『行儀よくする』,ちゃんとしている / 《状態を表す副詞[句]を伴って》〈船・車・機械などが〉(…にように)動く,作動する / 〈自分自身〉'を'(…のように)ふるまう
- (電気の)『モーター』,電動機 / エンジン,(特に)内燃機関 / 《英》自動車(motorcar) / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》 / モーターの;エンジンの;自動車の / モーター(エンジン)による,自動車による / (神経・筋肉について)運動の / 自動車で行く / …‘を'自動車で運ぶ
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Accuracy of delivered airway pressure and work of breathing estimation during proportional assist ventilation: a bench study.
- Beloncle F1,2, Akoumianaki E3, Rittayamai N1,4, Lyazidi A5, Brochard L6,7.
- Annals of intensive care.Ann Intensive Care.2016 Dec;6(1):30. doi: 10.1186/s13613-016-0131-y. Epub 2016 Apr 14.
- BACKGROUND: Proportional assist ventilation+ (PAV+) delivers airway pressure (P aw) in proportion to patient effort (P mus) by using the equation of motion of the respiratory system. PAV+ calculates automatically respiratory mechanics (elastance and resistance); the work of breathing (WOB) is estima
- PMID 27076185
- Does simulated walking cause gapping of meniscal repairs?
- McCulloch PC1, Jones HL2, Hamilton K3,4, Hogen MG2, Gold JE2, Noble PC2.
- Journal of experimental orthopaedics.J Exp Orthop.2016 Dec;3(1):11. doi: 10.1186/s40634-016-0047-3. Epub 2016 Mar 15.
- BACKGROUND: The objective of rehabilitation following meniscal repair is to promote healing by limiting stresses on repairs, while simultaneously preserving muscle strength and joint motion. Both protective protocols limiting weight bearing and accelerated which do not, have shown clinical success.
- PMID 26979177
- Effect of external load on scapular upward rotation during arm elevation: the knot concept.
- Madokoro K1, Gotoh M2, Kai Y3, Kakuma T4, Nagamatsu T5, Shiba N6.
- Journal of experimental orthopaedics.J Exp Orthop.2016 Dec;3(1):8. doi: 10.1186/s40634-016-0044-6. Epub 2016 Feb 3.
- BACKGROUND: Failure of the scapulohumeral rhythm (SHR) is observed in patients with shoulder joint dysfunction. The SHR reportedly has a 2:1 ratio during scapular upward rotation with arm elevation. However, three-dimensional scapular motion analysis has indicated variations in this ratio according
- PMID 26915008
- It's not what it looks like: challenges in diagnosis of synovial lesions of the knee joint.
- Dash KK1, Gavai PV2, Wade R3, Rajani A4,5.
- Journal of experimental orthopaedics.J Exp Orthop.2016 Dec;3(1):5. doi: 10.1186/s40634-016-0039-3. Epub 2016 Jan 29.
- BACKGROUND: With the advent of MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), Synovial lesions around knee are being more and more easily detected. Synovial lesions of knee present with boggy swelling, effusion, pain, and restriction of motion. Differential diagnoses of such lesions include pigmented villonodula
- PMID 26915005
- Three-Dimensional Lattice Boltzmann Simulation of Two-Phase Flow Containing a Deformable Body with a Viscoelastic Membrane
- Murayama Toshiro,Yoshino Masato,Hirata Tetsuo
- Communications in Computational Physics 9(5), 1397-1413, 2011-05
- … By using this method, we calculate two problems, the behavior of an initially spherical body under shear flow and the motion of a body with initially spherical or biconcave discoidal shape in square pipe flow. … Moreover, tank-treading motion, which is a characteristic motion of viscoelastic bodies in shear flows, is simulated by the present method. …
- NAID 120002907415
- Relationship Between Diseased Lung Tissues on Computed Tomography and Motion of Fiducial Marker Near Lung Cancer
- Onodera Yuya,Nishoka Noriko,Yasuda Koichi,Fujima Noriyuki,Torres Mylin,Kamishima Tamotsu,Ooyama Noriko,Onimaru Rikiya,Terae Satoshi,Ooizumi Satoshi,Nishimura Masaharu,Shirato Hiroki
- International Journal of Radiation Oncology*Biology*Physics 79(5), 1408-1413, 2011-04-01
- … BACKGROUND: For lung cancer patients with poor pulmonary function due to emphysema or fibrosis, it is important to predict the amplitude of internal tumor motion to minimize the irradiation of the functioning lung tissue before receiving stereotactic body radiotherapy. … The relationships between CT findings of the lung parenchyma and the motion of the fiducial marker near the lung tumor were investigated. …
- NAID 120002934255
- Livehouse Shinjuku MotionのHPです。出演者募集中。 ... ※本サイトに掲載するすべての 文書、図版・画像等を手段や 形態を問わず複製、転載する ことを禁じます
- motionとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 [U]（物の）動き，運動，移動，運行，（不規則な）揺れ，振動linear motion線運動the laws of motion運動の法則in slow motionスローモーションでthe swaying motion of a train列車の揺れ.[類語 ...
- motionは京都市上京区にある美容室です。 丁寧なカウンセリングで季節や流行、ライフスタイルに応じたヘアーデザインとフェイシャルエステのご提案。徹底したプロ意識を持ってお客様に接しております。 私たちmotionは 『ご来店 ...