- unlike in nature or quality or form or degree; "took different approaches to the problem"; "came to a different conclusion"; "different parts of the country"; "on different sides of the issue"; "this meeting was different from the earlier one"
- differing from all others; not ordinary; "advertising that strives continually to be different"; "this new music is certainly different but I dont really like it"
- distinct or separate; "each interviewed different members of the community"
- distinctly separate from the first; "thats another (or different) issue altogether"
- separated according to race, sex, class, or religion; "separate but equal"; "girls and boys in separate classes"
- a garment that can be purchased separately and worn in combinations with other garments
- force, take, or pull apart; "He separated the fighting children"; "Moses parted the Red Sea" (同)disunite, divide, part
- act as a barrier between; stand between; "The mountain range divides the two countries" (同)divide
- make a division or separation (同)divide
- come apart; "The two pieces that we had glued separated" (同)divide, part
- go ones own way; move apart; "The friends separated after the party" (同)part, split
- discontinue an association or relation; go different ways; "The business partners broke over a tax question"; "The couple separated after 25 years of marriage"; "My friend and I split up" (同)part, split up, split, break, break_up
- divide into components or constituents; "Separate the wheat from the chaff"
- independent; not united or joint; "a problem consisting of two separate issues"; "they went their separate ways"; "formed a separate church"
- easy to perceive; especially clearly outlined; "a distinct flavor"; "a distinct odor of turpentine"; "a distinct outline"; "the ship appeared as a distinct silhouette"; "distinct fingerprints"
- recognizable; marked; "noticed a distinct improvement"; "at a distinct (or decided) disadvantage" (同)decided
- (often followed by `from' (同)distinguishable
- be subject to change in accordance with a variable; "Prices vary"; "His moods vary depending on the weather"
- make something more diverse and varied; "Vary the menu" (同)variegate, motley
- exhibiting variation and change; "letters variant in size"
- differing from a norm or standard; "a variant spelling"
- including markedly dissimilar elements; "a disparate aggregate of creeds and songs and prayers"
- fundamentally different or distinct in quality or kind; "such disparate attractions as grand opera and game fishing"; "disparate ideas"
- a bevel gear that permits rotation of two shafts at different speeds; used on the rear axle of automobiles to allow wheels to rotate at different speeds on curves (同)differential
- with indifference; in an indifferent manner; "she shrugged indifferently"
- 『異なった』,違う / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》『個々の』,別々の;『種種の』 / 《話》風変わりな
- …‘を'『分離』する』,引き分ける;(…から)…‘を'引き分ける《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / (…に)〈一つの物〉‘を'『分割する』,分ける《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / 〈人が〉別れる;別れて(…に)なる《+『into』+『名』》 / (…から)分離する,離れる《+『from』+『名』》 / 『離れた』,分かれた / (関係がなく)別の,異質な(different) / 個々の,個別の(individual)
- 『別の』,別個の(separate) / 『明りょうな』,はっきりした;まぎれもない / 特異な,独特な;目立つ,目ざましい
- (…から…に)『変わる』,変化する《+from+名+to+名》 / (…の点で)『互いに異なる』,いろいろである《+in(on)+名》 / …‘を'『変える』,変更する / …‘に'変化をつける,‘を'変化に富ませる
- (同種のものと)異なった,別の / 異形;(同じ単語の)異なったつづり(発音など)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Chitosan-nickel film based interferometric optical fiber sensor for label-free detection of histidine tagged proteins.
- Ravikumar R1, Chen LH1, Jayaraman P2, Poh CL2, Chan CC3.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2018 Jan 15;99:578-585. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2017.08.012. Epub 2017 Aug 8.
- PMID 28826002
- Microfluidic dielectrophoresis device for trapping, counting and detecting Shewanella oneidensis at the cell level.
- Chen X1, Liang Z2, Li D3, Xiong Y2, Xiong P2, Guan Y2, Hou S2, Hu Y2, Chen S2, Liu G4, Tian Y2.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2018 Jan 15;99:416-423. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2017.08.017. Epub 2017 Aug 8.
- PMID 28810232
- para-Sulfonatocalixarene stabilized gold nanoparticles multilayers interfaced to electrodes through host-guest interaction for sensitive ErbB2 detection.
- Wang X1, Du D2, Dong H3, Song S1, Koh K4, Chen H5.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2018 Jan 15;99:375-381. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2017.08.011. Epub 2017 Aug 8.
- PMID 28802750
- Enhanced fluorescence detection of proteins using ZnO nanowires integrated inside microfluidic chips.
- Guo L1, Shi Y1, Liu X1, Han Z2, Zhao Z1, Chen Y3, Xie W4, Li X5.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2018 Jan 15;99:368-374. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2017.08.003. Epub 2017 Aug 3.
- PMID 28802749
- Role of Acoustic Fields in Promoting the Gas-Solid Contact in a Fluidized Bed of Fine Particles
- Raganati Federica,Ammendola Paola,Chirone Riccardo
- KONA Powder and Particle Journal, 2015
- … In particular, the first section presents the characterization of the fluidization behaviour of four different nanopowders in terms of pressure drops, bed expansion, and minimum fluidization velocity as affected by acoustic fields of different intensity and frequency. … The fluidization of binary mixtures comprising two powders is also investigated under the application of different acoustic fields and varying the amounts of the two powders. …
- NAID 130004690690
- Self-Propelled Nano/Micromotors with a Chemical Reaction: Underlying Physics and Strategies of Motion Control
- Yamamoto Daigo,Shioi Akihisa
- KONA Powder and Particle Journal, 2015
- … The underlying physics is completely different from that of conventional macroscale motors. …
- NAID 130004687105
- Helen Maria Williams's Background and Development as a Writer in Relation to A Tour in Switzerland
- Amano Miyuki
- 県立広島大学人間文化学部紀要 9, 61-72, 20140315-00-00
- … In France as well as Britain, she constantly struggled to crossthe cultural and social borders, expanding her perspectives through an active engagement in her literary intellectual and political network, and experimenting with different kinds of writing techniques. …
- NAID 120005436599
- Propagation of two short laser pulse trains in a Λ-type three-level medium under conditions of electromagnetically induced transparency
- Buica Gabriela,Nakajima Takashi
- Optics Communications 332, 59-69, 2014-12
- … By performing propagation calculations with different parameters, under conditions of electromagnetically induced transparency, we compare the propagation dynamics by a single pair of probe and coupling laser pulses and by probe and coupling laser pulse trains. …
- NAID 120005466699
- There is usually no distinct murmur related to the VSD, because it is typically large and thus generates little turbulence.(PHD.393)
- distinct entity：はっきりとした
- characteristic, characteristically, clear, clearly, definite, definitely, diagnostic, differ, different, differently, discrete, discriminative, discriminatively, discriminatory, disparate, dissimilar, distinctive, distinctively, distinctly, explicit, explicitly, pathognomonic, separate, separately, unambiguous, unambiguously, variant, vary