- separate (light) into spectral rays; "the prosm disperses light"
- to cause to separate and go in different directions; "She waved her hand and scattered the crowds" (同)dissipate, dispel, break_up, scatter
- move away from each other; "The crowds dispersed"; "The children scattered in all directions when the teacher approached"; (同)dissipate, scatter, spread out
- place at intervals in or among; "intersperse exclamation marks in the text"
- introduce ones writing or speech with certain expressions (同)interlard
- an official dispensation to act contrary to a rule or regulation (typically a building regulation); "a zoning variance"
- the second moment around the mean; the expected value of the square of the deviations of a random variable from its mean value
- constituting a separate entity or part; "a government with three discrete divisions"; "on two distinct occasions" (同)distinct
- the act of dispersing or diffusing something; "the dispersion of the troops"; "the diffusion of knowledge" (同)dispersal, dissemination, diffusion
- spreading widely or driving off (同)scattering
- (of colloids) a substance in the colloidal state (同)dispersed particles
- distributed or spread over a considerable extent; "has ties with many widely dispersed friends"; "eleven million Jews are spread throughout Europe" (同)spread
- …‘を'『四方に散らす』 / …‘を'追い払う;〈不安など〉‘を'消し去る / 〈微粒子〉‘を'分散させる;〈光〉‘を'分光する / …‘を'各所に配置する / 『散らばる』,分散(離散)する / 〈微粒子が〉分散する,〈光が〉分光する
- (…の間に)…‘を'散らばせる,まき散らす《+『名』+『among』(『between』)+『名』》 / 《通例受動態で》(他のものを散りばめて)…‘に'変化を与える;(他のものを)…‘に'散りばめる《+『名』+『with』+『名』》
- (また『dispersal』)分散[状態],散乱,消散 / (光の)分散;(微粒子の)分散
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- [Nanopathology as a new scientific disciplineMinireview].
- Dvořáčková J, Bielniková H, Mačák J.AbstractThe detection of metal particles in the pathologically altered tissues (eg. in inflammatory lesions or tumors) led to the idea that they might be associated with emergence of some idiopathic diseases. To understand the etiopathogenesis of diseases associated with the presence of nanoparticles in the tissue there is a new area of patology - nanopathology. Numerous studies have shown that nanoparticles can enter the human body through inhalation or ingestion. Through the pulmonary alveoli, skin and intestinal mucosa, the nanoparticles may reach the blood and lymphatic system, which subsequently distributes them to other target organs. Epithelial surfaces of conjunctiva and skin represent another potential way of penetration of nanoparticles into the body. There is a number of studies, which described the adverse effects of ultrafine particles on respiratory and cardiovascular system. Recent studies have also shown that some nanoparticles are able to pass through the pores of the nuclear membrane, where they may pose a risk of damage to cells and genetic information and they are also potentially capable to cross the placental and hematoencephalic barriers. Further, their role in the induction of oxidative stress is significant in relation to the mutagenesis. Scanning electron microscopy with energy disperse spectroscopy (SEM-EDS) represents a suitable tool for identification of metal-based particles in tissues and body fluids. Importance of nanopathogy can be seen in the elucidation of the etiopathogenesis of many diseases, not only of respiratory and cardiovascular systems, but also of many other organ systems. Keywords: nanoparticles - nanopathology - diseases of nanoparticles (nanopathologies) - ESEM-EDS.
- Ceskoslovenská patologie.Cesk Patol.2013 Dec;49(1):46-50.
- The detection of metal particles in the pathologically altered tissues (eg. in inflammatory lesions or tumors) led to the idea that they might be associated with emergence of some idiopathic diseases. To understand the etiopathogenesis of diseases associated with the presence of nanoparticles in the
- PMID 23432076
- Dispersion of bamboo type multi-wall carbon nanotubes in calf-thymus double stranded DNA.
- Primo EN, Cañete-Rosales P, Bollo S, Rubianes MD, Rivas GA.SourceINFIQC, Departamento de Físico Química, Facultad de Ciencias Químicas, Universidad Nacional de Córdoba, Ciudad Universitaria, 5000 Córdoba, Argentina.
- Colloids and surfaces. B, Biointerfaces.Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces.2013 Aug 1;108:329-36. doi: 10.1016/j.colsurfb.2013.02.028. Epub 2013 Mar 14.
- We report for the first time the use of double stranded calf-thymus DNA (dsDNA) to successfully disperse bamboo-like multi-walled carbon nanotubes (bCNT). The dispersion and the modified electrodes were studied by different spectroscopic, microscopic and electrochemical techniques. The drastic treat
- PMID 23563301
- Novel biosensing platform based on self-assembled supramolecular hydrogel.
- Ma D, Zhang LM.SourceDSAPM Lab and PCFM Lab, Institute of Polymer Science, School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou 510275, China; Key Laboratory of Biomaterials of Guangdong Higher Education Institutes, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Jinan University, Guangzhou 510632, China.
- Materials science & engineering. C, Materials for biological applications.Mater Sci Eng C Mater Biol Appl.2013 Jul 1;33(5):2632-8. doi: 10.1016/j.msec.2013.02.023. Epub 2013 Feb 24.
- The supramolecular hydrogel self-assembled from α-cyclodextrin (α-CD) and an amphiphilic triblock copolymer was used for the first time as a biosensing platform by the in-situ incorporation of horseradish peroxidase and polyaniline (PANI) nanoparticles. It was found that the used triblock copolyme
- PMID 23623078
- Treatment of Terasil Red R and Cibacron Red R wastewater using extracted aluminum from red earth: Factorial design.
- Alkarkhi AF, Lim HK, Yusup Y, Teng TT, Abu Bakar MA, Cheah KS.SourceEnvironmental Technology, School of Industrial Technology, Universiti Sains Malaysia, 11800 USM, Penang, Malaysia. Electronic address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Journal of environmental management.J Environ Manage.2013 Jun 15;122:121-9. doi: 10.1016/j.jenvman.2013.03.010. Epub 2013 Apr 10.
- The ability of aluminum coagulant extracted from red earth to treat Terasil Red R (disperse) and Cibacron Red R (reactive) synthetic dye wastewater was studied. The effects of extractant concentration, soil-to-volume of extractant ratio, and the types of extracting agents (NaOH vs. KCl) on the conce
- PMID 23570974
- Phylogenetic analysis of bacterial species compositions in sand dunes and dust aerosol in an Asian dust source area, the Taklimakan Desert
- Preparation of monodisperse aqueous microspheres containing high concentration of l-ascorbic acid by microchannel emulsification
- Preliminary study on forming microbubble-surrounded cells as carriers for cellular therapy and evaluation of ultrasound controllability by fluorescence imaging
- discrete、dispersal、disperse、disperse system、dispersed system、intersperse、variance
- dispersed system、dispersion
- disperse system、dispersion