- coat with plastic or cement; "render the brick walls in the den"
- a substance similar to stucco but exclusively applied to masonry walls
- cause to become; "The shot rendered her immobile"
- pass down; "render a verdict"; "deliver a judgment" (同)deliver, return
- give back; "render money" (同)return
- make over as a return; "They had to render the estate" (同)submit
- give or supply; "The cow brings in 5 liters of milk"; "This years crop yielded 1,000 bushels of corn"; "The estate renders some revenue for the family" (同)yield, return, give, generate
- transfer possession of something concrete or abstract to somebody; "I gave her my money"; "can you give me lessons?"; "She gave the children lots of love and tender loving care"
- consent to engage in sexual intercourse with a man; "She gave herself to many men"
- occur; "what gives?"
- proffer (a body part); "She gave her hand to her little sister"
- the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length (同)spring, springiness
- give or convey physically; "She gave him First Aid"; "I gave him a punch in the nose" (同)apply
- give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause; "She committed herself to the work of God"; "give ones talents to a good cause"; "consecrate your life to the church" (同)dedicate, consecrate, commit, devote
- give as a present; make a gift of; "What will you give her for her birthday?" (同)gift, present
- convey, as of a compliment, regards, attention, etc.; bestow; "Dont pay him any mind"; "give the orders"; "Give him my best regards"; "pay attention" (同)pay
- dedicate; "give thought to"; "give priority to"; "pay attention to" (同)pay, devote
- bestow; "give homage"; "render thanks" (同)render
- convey or communicate; of a smile, a look, a physical gesture; "Throw a glance"; "She gave me a dirty look" (同)throw
- be flexible under stress of physical force; "This material doesnt give" (同)yield
- cause to happen or be responsible for; "His two singles gave the team the victory" (同)yield
- accord by verdict; "give a decision for the plaintiff"
- allow to have or take; "I give you two minutes to respond"
- cause to have, in the abstract sense or physical sense; "She gave him a black eye"; "The draft gave me a cold"
- convey or reveal information; "Give ones name"
- deliver in exchange or recompense; "Ill give you three books for four CDs"
- emit or utter; "Give a gulp"; "give a yelp"
- estimate the duration or outcome of something; "He gave the patient three months to live"; "I gave him a very good chance at success"
- execute and deliver; "Give bond"
- give (as medicine); "I gave him the drug"
- guide or direct, as by behavior of persuasion; "You gave me to think that you agreed with me"
- inflict as a punishment; "She gave the boy a good spanking"; "The judge gave me 10 years"
- leave with; give temporarily; "Can I give you my keys while I go in the pool?"; "Can I give you the children for the weekend?"
- manifest or show; "This student gives promise of real creativity"; "The office gave evidence of tampering"
- offer in good faith; "He gave her his word"
- perform for an audience; "Pollini is giving another concert in New York"
- present to view; "He gave the sign to start"
- propose; "He gave the first of many toasts at the birthday party"
- submit for consideration, judgment, or use; "give ones opinion"; "give an excuse"
- support or promote; "His admiration fed her vanity"
- introduce continuously; "feed carrots into a food processor" (同)feed in
- food for domestic livestock (同)provender
- take in food; used of animals only; "This dog doesnt eat certain kinds of meat"; "What do whales eat?" (同)eat
- gratify; "feed ones eyes on a gorgeous view" (同)feast
- give food to; "Feed the starving children in India"; "dont give the child this tough meat" (同)give
- feed into; supply; "Her success feeds her vanity"
- provide as food; "Feed the guests the nuts"
- serve as food for; be the food for; "This dish feeds six"
- take measures in preparation for; "provide for the proper care of the passengers on the cruise ship"
- supply means of subsistence; earn a living; "He provides for his large family by working three jobs"; "Women nowadays not only take care of the household but also bring home the bacon" (同)bring home the bacon
- give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance; "The hostess provided lunch for all the guests" (同)supply, ply, cater
- determine (what is to happen in certain contingencies), especially by including a proviso condition or stipulation; "The will provides that each child should receive half of the money"; "The Constitution provides for the right to free speech"
- get rid of; "he shed his image as a pushy boss"; "shed your clothes" (同)cast, cast_off, shake_off, throw, throw off, throw away, drop
- cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers; "our dog sheds every Spring" (同)molt, exuviate, moult, slough
- an outbuilding with a single story; used for shelter or storage
- have a conference in order to talk something over; "We conferred about a plan of action" (同)confabulate, confab, consult
- present; "The university conferred a degree on its most famous former student, who never graduated"; "bestow an honor on someone" (同)bestow
- impose something unpleasant; "The principal visited his rage on the students" (同)bring_down, visit, impose
- give up or agree to forgo to the power or possession of another; "The last Taleban fighters finally surrendered" (同)give_up
- the delivery of a principal into lawful custody
- relinquish possession or control over; "The squatters had to surrender the building after the police moved in" (同)cede, deliver, give_up
- the amount that the insurance company will pay on a given life insurance policy if the policy is cancelled prior to the death of the insured
- cover with two coats of plaster; "render-set the walls so theyll look nice and smooth"
- a person who yields or surrenders (同)yielder
- a coat of stucco applied to a masonry wall
- giving in acknowledgment of obligation
- perspective drawing of an architects design
- tear or be torn violently; "The curtain ripped from top to bottom"; "pull the cooked chicken into strips" (同)rip, rive, pull
- 《『render』+『名』〈目〉+『形』〈補〉》…‘を'(…の状態に)『する』)make) / …‘を'行う,果たす / (…に対して)…‘を'返す《+『名』+『for』+『名』》 / '‘を'公式に宣言する,言い渡す / (…に)〈計算書など〉‘を'提出する,送付する《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / (文章や絵画で)…‘を'表現する / (…に)…‘を'翻訳する(translate)《+『名』+『into』+『名』》 / ‘を'演奏する,演ずる(perform) / 〈脂肪など〉‘を'溶かす,溶かして精製する《+『名』+『down,』+『down』+『名』》
- (無償で)〈物〉‘を'『与える』,あげる,贈る,提供する / 〈物〉‘を'『渡す』,手渡す(hand over) / 〈代金〉‘を'『支払う』 / 《抽象的なことを目的語にして》…‘を'『与える』,授ける,出す / 《『give』+『名』〈間〉+『名』〈直〉》…‘に'〈体の一部〉‘を'差し出す / …‘を'供給する;…‘を'生ずる,もたらす / 〈数量・兆候など〉‘を'示す / 《特に短い動作を表す名詞を目的語にしてgive a~の形で》…する / 〈会など〉‘を'催す,開く;〈劇など〉‘を'上演する / (…のために)…‘を'ささげる《+『名』+『for』(『to』)+『名』》 / (…に)〈努力・注意など〉‘を'向ける,注ぐ《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 《『give』+『名』+『to』do》…‘に'(…)させる / (…に)『物を与える』,寄付する《+『to』+『名』》 / 力に屈する,妥協する / (力を受けて)へこむ,たわむ;つぶれる / (材料などの)弾力性;(性格などの)順応性,協調性
- 〈人・動物〉‘に'『食物を与える』,‘を'養う;《英》(…で)〈人・動物〉‘を'育てる,飼育する《+『名』+『on』+『名』》 / 《米》(人・動物に)〈食物〉‘を'与える《+『名』+『to』+『名』》 / 〈食物ず〉…‘の'食事となる,‘を'まかなう / (必要なものを)…‘に'供給する《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / (…に)〈必要なもの〉‘を'供給する,送り込む《+『名』+『into』(『to』)+『名』》 / 〈動物が〉食へる,《話》〈人が〉食べる / 〈U〉『飼料』,えさ;〈C〉1回分の飼料 / 〈C〉《話》《単数形て》食事;ごちそう
- …‘を'『供給する』,提供する,与える / 《『provide』+『that』『節』》(法律などで)…‘と'『規定する』 / (将来の安全・災害などに)『備える』,用意する / (家族などを)扶養する《+『for』+『名』》
- 〈血・液など〉‘を'『流す』,こぼす / 〈葉・毛・外皮など〉‘を'『自然に落とす』;〈衣服〉‘を'脱ぐ / 〈光・香りなど〉‘を'放つ / 〈布などが〉〈水〉‘を'はじく,通さない / 〈動物などが〉脱毛する,脱皮する / 〈葉が〉落ちる
- (同僚・弁護士などと…について)『相談する』,協議する《+『with』+『名』+『on』(『about, over』)+『名』(do『ing』)》 / (…に)〈爵位・勲章・恩恵など〉'を'与える,授ける《+『名』+『on』(『upon』)+『名』》 / 《廃》比較する(《略》『cf.』)
- (…に)…‘を'『引き渡す』,明け渡す《+名+to+名》 / (感情などに)〈自分の身〉‘を'『任せる』,ゆだねる《+oneself to+名》 / 《文》〈権利・自由など〉‘を'『譲る』,放棄する / (…に)『降伏する』,自首する《+to+名》 / (感情などに)身をゆだねる,屈服する《+to+名》 / 『引き渡し,降伏』,自首;譲渡,放棄
- (劇・楽曲の)演技表現,演出,演奏 / 翻訳,翻訳文
- …‘を'引き裂く,引きちぎる / (…から)…‘を'もぎ取る《+『名』+『off from』+『名』》 / …‘を'引き裂くように割る(分議させる)
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effects of maternal separation on behavior and brain damage in adult rats exposed to neonatal hypoxia-ischemia.
- Tata DA1, Markostamou I2, Ioannidis A2, Gkioka M2, Simeonidou C3, Anogianakis G3, Spandou E4.
- Behavioural brain research.Behav Brain Res.2015 Mar 1;280:51-61. doi: 10.1016/j.bbr.2014.11.033. Epub 2014 Nov 26.
- Animal studies suggest that maternal separation, a widely used paradigm to study the effects of early life adversity, exerts a profound and life-long impact on both brain and behavior. The aim of the current study was to investigate whether adverse early life experiences interact with neonatal hypox
- PMID 25433094
- Structure emerges faster during cultural transmission in children than in adults.
- Kempe V1, Gauvrit N2, Forsyth D3.
- Cognition.Cognition.2015 Mar;136:247-54. doi: 10.1016/j.cognition.2014.11.038. Epub 2014 Dec 12.
- How does children's limited processing capacity affect cultural transmission of complex information We show that over the course of iterated reproduction of two-dimensional random dot patterns transmission accuracy increased to a similar extent in 5- to 8-year-old children and adults whereas algori
- PMID 25506774
- No shortcut solution to the problem of Y-STR match probability calculation.
- Caliebe A1, Jochens A2, Willuweit S3, Roewer L4, Krawczak M5.
- Forensic science international. Genetics.Forensic Sci Int Genet.2015 Mar;15:69-75. doi: 10.1016/j.fsigen.2014.10.016. Epub 2014 Oct 24.
- Match probability calculation is deemed much more intricate for lineage genetic markers, including Y-chromosomal short tandem repeats (Y-STRs), than for autosomal markers. This is because, owing to the lack of recombination, strong interdependence between markers is likely, which implies that haplot
- PMID 25458924
- Temporally Coherent Superresolution of Textured Video via Dynamic Texture Synthesis.
- Hsu CC, Kang LW, Lin CW.
- IEEE transactions on image processing : a publication of the IEEE Signal Processing Society.IEEE Trans Image Process.2015 Mar;24(3):919-31. doi: 10.1109/TIP.2014.2387416. Epub 2015 Jan 5.
- This paper addresses the problem of hallucinating the missing high-resolution (HR) details of a low-resolution (LR) video while maintaining the temporal coherence of the reconstructed HR details using dynamic texture synthesis (DTS). Most existing multiframe-based video superresolution (SR) methods
- PMID 25576569
- SIGGRAPH2016見聞録 : Render the Possibilities
- Real-time screen-space liquid rendering with complex refractions
- 13C/15N-Enriched l -Dopa as a Triple-Resonance NMR Probe to Monitor Neurotransmitter Dopamine in the Brain and Liver Extracts of Mice
- 提供されたクライアントに表示される内容を書き込む HtmlTextWriter オブジェクトに、 サーバー コントロールの内容を送信します。
- カレンダー. スケジュールを整理、予定を共有. Google の無料のオンライン カレンダーを 使うと、大事な予定をすべて一か所で管理できます。 カレンダー アイコン. スケジュール を共有. 家族や友人、同僚に自分のカレンダーを見てもらったり、他の人が共有してくれ ...