- relevant and appropriate; "he asks questions that are germane and central to the issue"
- land on or hit solidly; "The brick connected on her head, knocking her out"
- be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport" (同)link, link up, join, unite
- connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces; "Can you connect the two loudspeakers?"; "Tie the ropes together"; "Link arms" (同)link, tie, link up
- be scheduled so as to provide continuing service, as in transportation; "The local train does not connect with the Amtrak train"; "The planes dont connect and you will have to wait for four hours"
- establish a rapport or relationship; "The President of this university really connects with the faculty"
- hit or play a ball successfully; "The batter connected for a home run"
- join by means of communication equipment; "The telephone company finally put in lines to connect the towns in this area"
- join for the purpose of communication; "Operator, could you connect me to the Raffles in Singapore?"
- be on the mind of; "I worry about the second Germanic consonant shift" (同)interest, occupy, worry
- an anxious feeling; "care had aged him"; "they hushed it up out of fear of public reaction" (同)care, fear
- something or someone that causes anxiety; a source of unhappiness; "New York traffic is a constant concern"; "its a major worry" (同)worry, headache, vexation
- a feeling of sympathy for someone or something; "She felt strong concern for those less fortunate"
- something that interests you because it is important or affects you; "the safety of the ship is the captains concern"
- a relation between things or events (as in the case of one causing the other or sharing features with it); "there was a connection between eating that pickle and having that nightmare" (同)connexion, connectedness
- a connecting shape (同)connexion, link
- the state of being connected; "the connection between church and state is inescapable" (同)link, connectedness
- shifting from one form of transportation to another; "the plane was late and he missed his connection in Atlanta" (同)connexion
- an instrumentality that connects; "he soldered the connection"; "he didnt have the right connector between the amplifier and the speakers" (同)connexion, connector, connecter, connective
- (usually plural) a person who is influential and to whom you are connected in some way (as by family or friendship); "he has powerful connections"
- a supplier (especially of narcotics)
- marked by suitability or rightness or appropriateness; "proper medical treatment"; "proper manners"
- appropriate for a condition or purpose or occasion or a persons character, needs; "everything in its proper place"; "the right man for the job"; "she is not suitable for the position" (同)right
- having all the qualities typical of the thing specified; "wanted a proper dinner; not just a snack"; "he finally has a proper job"
- limited to the thing specified; "the city proper"; "his claim is connected with the deed proper"
- bring into intimate and incriminating connection; "He is implicated in the scheme to defraud the government"
- pertinence by virtue of a close relation to the matter at hand
- 〈2個の物〉'を'『連結する』,結びつける;(…と)…'を'結合する電話でつなぐ《+『名』+『with』(『to』)+『名』》 / 《受動態で》(…と)…'を'『関係させる』,親類関係にする《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / (…で)…'を'連想する,結びつけて考える《+『名』+『with』+『名』》 / 〈物・事柄などが〉(…と)関連している,つながる《+『with』+『名』(『wh-節』)》 / 〈交通機関が〉(…と)連絡(接続)している《+『with』+『名』》
- 〈物・事が〉…‘に'『関係する』,かかわる,影響する / 《しばしば受動態で》〈事が〉〈人〉‘に'『関心を持たせる』,'を'心配させる / 〈小説などが〉…‘に'ついて書かれている(受動態にできない) / 〈U〉〈C〉(…との)『関係』,利害関係《+『in』(『with』)+『名』》;《しばしば複数形で》関係のある事柄,関心事 / 〈U〉(…に対する)『関心』,懸念,心配《+『about』(『over,for,at』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉事業,営業,会社,商会(firm);財閥,コンツェルン / 〈U〉重大な関係,重要性
- (目的に)『適切な』,ふさわしい / 《文》《補語にのみ用いて》《『be proper to』+『名』…に固有の,本来備わっている》 / 基準にかなった,正式の / (行き過ぎるぐらいに)礼儀正しい / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》厳密な,正確な / 《名詞の後に置いて》厳密な意味での,真の,純粋の / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》すばらしい,すてきな;《おもに英話》全くの
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Rating competency in everyday activities in patients with TBI: clinical insights from a close look at patient-family differences.
- Winter L1,2, Moriarty H1,3, Robinson KM4,5, Newhart B4.
- Disability and rehabilitation.Disabil Rehabil.2016 Jun;38(13):1280-90. doi: 10.3109/09638288.2015.1077531. Epub 2015 Aug 28.
- PURPOSE: Families of patients with traumatic brain injury (TBI) often perceive patients' functional capabilities differently from patients themselves. Research documents inconsistent findings regarding direction of differences. Differences have implications for family support and are germane to clin
- PMID 26314877
- It's the talk: a study of involvement initiatives in secure mental health settings.
- McKeown M1, Jones F2, Wright K1, Spandler H3, Wright J4, Fletcher H5, Duxbury J1, McVittie J6, Simon6, Turton W6.
- Health expectations : an international journal of public participation in health care and health policy.Health Expect.2016 Jun;19(3):570-9. doi: 10.1111/hex.12232. Epub 2014 Jul 7.
- BACKGROUND: A study of involvement initiatives within secure mental health services across one UK region, where these have been organized to reflect alliances between staff and service users. There is little previous relevant international research, but constraints upon effective involvement have be
- PMID 25040683
- Measuring cognitive load during procedural skills training with colonoscopy as an exemplar.
- Sewell JL1, Boscardin CK1, Young JQ2, Ten Cate O1,3, O'Sullivan PS1.
- Medical education.Med Educ.2016 Jun;50(6):682-92. doi: 10.1111/medu.12965.
- OBJECTIVES: Few studies have investigated cognitive factors affecting learning of procedural skills in medical education. Cognitive load theory, which focuses on working memory, is highly relevant, but methods for measuring cognitive load during procedural training are not well understood. Using col
- PMID 27170086
- Enduring financial crisis in Greece: prevalence and correlates of major depression and suicidality.
- Economou M1,2, Angelopoulos E3,4, Peppou LE3, Souliotis K5,6, Tzavara C6, Kontoangelos K3,4, Madianos M7, Stefanis C3.
- Social psychiatry and psychiatric epidemiology.Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol.2016 May 13. [Epub ahead of print]
- PURPOSE: A series of repeated cross-sectional surveys conducted in 2008, 2009, 2011 and 2013 were conducted with the aim of estimating the prevalence of major depression and suicidality as well as of investigating its risk factors. The present report concentrates on the 2013 survey.METHODS: A random
- PMID 27178432
- Cross-talk between Bone Marrow and Tissue Injury : Novel Regenerative Therapy for Severely Damaged Tissues by Mobilizing Bone Marrow Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Vivo
- Tamai Katsuto,Kaneda Yasufumi
- 弘前醫學 64(Supplement), S1-S5, 2013
- … This study identifies a suitable cell population for cell therapy approaches in individuals with RDEB, but also has broader implications for clinical medicine in identifying a means of mobilizing and recruiting a key population of bone marrow cells germane to tissue repair. …
- NAID 110009614309
- A Blue Digermene (t-Bu2MeSi)2Ge=Ge(SiMet-Bu2)2
- Lee Vladimir Ya.,McNeice Kiera,Ito Yuki,Sekiguchi Akira,リー ウ゛ラデイミール,関口 章
- Chemical communications 47(11), 3272-3274, 2011-03
- … A novel tetrakis(trialkylsilyl)digermene, featuring rather unusual structural and chemical properties, was synthesized by a straightforward synthetic protocol: reduction of the corresponding dichlorobis(trialkylsilyl)germane precursor with potassium graphite. …
- NAID 80021690603
- Influence of Carbon in In-situ Carbon-Doped SiGe Films on Si(001) Substrates on Epitaxial Growth Characteristics
- Oomae Hiroto,Itokawa Hiroshi,Mizushima Ichiro [他],Shinichi Nakamura ,Naotaka Uchitomi
- Jpn J Appl Phys 49(4), 04DA07-04DA07-5, 2010-04-25
- … Carbon doped SiGe (SiGe:C)/Si(001) heterostructure were grown by reduced pressure chemical vapor deposition using silane, germane and methylsilane as a source of Si, Ge, and C, respectively. …
- NAID 150000053625
- The Spiritual Life in the Twenty-first Century: Solidarity with the Victims of Violence
- Alberg Jeremiah L.
- 人文科学研究 キリスト教と文化 = HUMANITIES Christianity and Culture (41), 71-84, 2010-03-31
- … Clearly this story concerns itselfsolidarity with a victim, and so it presents itself as very germane to theposition I wish to explore. …
- NAID 120005416056
- germane 【形】密接な関係がある、密接に結び付いた、適切な - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- シューズ＆バッグ の優れたセレクションでオンラインショッピング。 ... 国内配送料無料 ブランド GERMANE GEAR(ジャーメインギア) 【GERMANE GEAR】 ジャーマンギアー GERMANE GEAR (ジャーメンメインギア)
- Full Definition of GERMANE 1 obsolete: closely akin 2: being at once relevant and appropriate : fitting <omit details that are not germane to the discussion> — ger · mane · ly adverb See germane defined for English-language ...
- 案じさせる、心配させる(about, for, to)
- Because TNAs are common, especially among elderly people, we were concerned that patients would not be able to reliably recall TNA symptoms long after the event.(TNAsは老人で一般的なので、脳卒中のずっと前にあったTNA症状を確実に想起することができないであろう事が心配であった)
- Because of the concern about possible complications, temperature <32°C was not explored in this pilot trial.
- The presence of pleuritic, positional chest pain and the characteristic pericardial friction rub implicate the presence of acute pericarditis.(PHD.338)
- During this "gap" or "window" period, anti-HBc may represent the only serologic evidence of current or recent HBV infection, and blood containing anti-HBc in the absence of HBsAg and anti-HBs has been implicated in the development of transfusion-associated hepatitis B.(HIM.1934)
- Cutaneous reaction s are the most common form of adverse drug reactions, with ampicillin, amoxicillin, penicillin, and trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole being the most commonly implicated drugs. (NEL.990)(皮膚反応が薬の副作用の最も一般的な形であり、アンピシリン、アモキシシリン、ペニシリン、およびST合剤が最も一般的に関与している。(意訳))
- bind, concern, connect, connection, correlation, germane, interplay, link, pertain, pertinent, referable, relate, relation, relationship, respect
- Note that tobacco, alcohol, and drugs may also be included in the Personal and Social History; however, many clinicians find these habits pertinent to the Present Illness.