- with pain or distress or bitterness; "he took the rejection very hard"
- (of light) transmitted directly from a pointed light source (同)concentrated
- with firmness; "held hard to the railing" (同)firmly
- very strong or vigorous; "strong winds"; "a hard left to the chin"; "a knockout punch"; "a severe blow" (同)knockout, severe
- causing great damage or hardship; "industries hit hard by the depression"; "she was severely affected by the banks failure" (同)severely
- being distilled rather than fermented; having a high alcoholic content; "hard liquor" (同)strong
- unfortunate or hard to bear; "had hard luck"; "a tough break" (同)tough
- (of speech sounds); produced with the back of the tongue raised toward or touching the velum; "Russian distinguished between hard consonants and palatalized or soft consonants"
- dispassionate; "took a hard look"; "a hard bargainer";
- dried out; "hard dry rolls left over from the day before"
- earnestly or intently; "thought hard about it"; "stared hard at the accused"
- into a solid condition; "concrete that sets hard within a few hours"
- resisting weight or pressure
- slowly and with difficulty; "prejudices die hard"
- to the full extent possible; all the way; "hard alee"; "the ship went hard astern"; "swung the wheel hard left"
- very near or close in space or time; "it stands hard by the railroad tracks"; "they were hard on his heels"; "a strike followed hard upon the plants opening"
- with effort or force or vigor; "the team played hard"; "worked hard all day"; "pressed hard on the lever"; "hit the ball hard"; "slammed the door hard"
- cause mental pain to; "The news of her childs illness distressed the mother"
- a state of adversity (danger or affliction or need); "a ship in distress"; "she was the classic maiden in distress"
- extreme physical pain; "the patient appeared to be in distress"
- the seizure and holding of property as security for payment of a debt or satisfaction of a claim; "Originally distress was a landlords remedy against a tenant for unpaid rents or property damage but now the landlord is given a landlords lien" (同)distraint
- psychological suffering; "the death of his wife caused him great distress" (同)hurt, suffering
- the physical property of being stiff and resisting bending (同)rigidness
- to cause inconvenience or discomfort to; "Sorry to trouble you, but..." (同)put_out, inconvenience, disoblige, discommode, incommode, bother
- cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed (同)ail, pain
- an unwanted pregnancy; "he got several girls in trouble"
- an effort that is inconvenient; "I went to a lot of trouble"; "he won without any trouble"; "had difficulty walking"; "finished the test only with great difficulty" (同)difficulty
- a source of difficulty; "one trouble after another delayed the job"; "whats the problem?" (同)problem
- an event causing distress or pain; "what is the trouble?"; "heart trouble"
- a condition or state of affairs almost beyond ones ability to deal with and requiring great effort to bear or overcome; "grappling with financial difficulties"
- the quality of being difficult; "they agreed about the difficulty of the climb" (同)difficultness
- a factor causing trouble in achieving a positive result or tending to produce a negative result; "serious difficulties were encountered in obtaining a pure reagent"
- difficult to accomplish; demanding considerable mental effort and skill; "the arduous work of preparing a dictionary"
- characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion; especially physical effort; "worked their arduous way up the mining valley"; "a grueling campaign"; "hard labor"; "heavy work"; "heavy going"; "spent many laborious hours on the project"; "set a punishing pace" (同)backbreaking, grueling, gruelling, hard, heavy, laborious, operose, punishing, toilsome
- taxing to the utmost; testing powers of endurance; "his final, straining burst of speed"; "a strenuous task"; "your willingness after these six arduous days to remain here"- F.D.Roosevelt (同)straining, strenuous
- not tractable; difficult to manage or mold; "an intractable disposition"; "intractable pain"; "the most intractable issue of our era"; "intractable metal"
- not easy; requiring great physical or mental effort to accomplish or comprehend or endure; "a difficult task"; "nesting places on the cliffs are difficult of access"; "difficult times"; "why is it so hard for you to keep a secret?" (同)hard
- the process of becoming hard or solid by cooling or drying or crystallization; "the hardening of concrete"; "he tested the set of the glue" (同)solidifying, solidification, set, curing
- abnormal hardening or thickening of tissue
- the act of making something harder (firmer or tighter or more compact)
- a lightweight protective helmet (plastic or metal) worn by construction workers (同)tin_hat, safety hat
- of animals or plants that have a hard shell
- (物体が)『堅い』,(手触りが)堅固な,しっかりした / 『難しい』,努力を要する / 《名詞の前にのみ用いて》(人が)『精力的な』,勤勉な / 激しい,猛烈な / (生活などが)耐え難い,つらい / (季節・天候などが)厳しい;(雨・風などが)激しい / (人が)厳格な;(行為などが)容赦しない,無情な / (方針・条件などが)妥協(譲歩)しない,厳しい / (感情が)うらみを含む,憤然とした / (体が)筋肉質の,がんじょうな / (紙幣に対して)硬貨の,(小切手などに対して)現金の;(貨幣が)容易に兌換(だかん)できる / (子音が)硬音の(c,gがcome, goのように[k],[g]と発音される) / アルコール分の多い / (水が)硬質の / (エックス線が)透過能力が大きい / 一生懸命に,『熱心に』 / 『強く』,激しく,大いに / やっと,かろうじて / 『堅く』 / ひどく悲んで / 接近して
- 〈U〉(肉体的・精神的な)『激しい苦しみ』,苦痛,苦悩,非嘆 / 《a~》(…にとっての)悩みの種《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈U〉『貧苦』,窮乏 / 〈U〉『危険状態』,難儀 / (精神的・肉体的に)〈人〉‘を'『苦しめる』,苦悩させる
- 三いこと,硬直 / 厳格;厳密,厳正
- 〈U〉『苦難』,心配,悩み / 〈C〉『苦労の種』,心配事,悩みの種 / 〈U〉危険[な状態],困難 / 〈U〉『骨折り』,手数,めんどう,迷惑 / 〈C〉〈U〉(政治的・社会的)紛争,騒動 / 〈U〉(機械などの)故障 / 〈C〉〈U〉病気 / 〈事が〉〈人・自分〉‘を'『悩ます』,心配させる,苦しめる / 《物事を頼むときていねいに》〈人〉‘を'『わずらわす』,じゃまする / 〈水・空気など〉‘を'かき乱す / 《おもに疑問文・否定文で》心配する,気を遣う;骨を折る
- 〈U〉『難しさ』,困難 / 〈C〉『困難なこと』,難事,障害 / 〈C〉《通例複数形で》『困難な状況』,(特に)財政困難 / 〈C〉〈U〉(…との)不和,仲たがい《+『with』(『between』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉苦情,反対
- 骨の折れる,困難な / (山などが)登りにくい,けわしくて骨の折れる / (努力などが)しんぼう強い,奮闘する(strenuous)
- (人・人の性質が)手に負えない,強情な / (物事が)処理しにくい,取り扱いにくい
- (物事が)『難しい』,困難な,骨の折れる / (人が)『気難しい』,つきあいにくい,扱いにくい
- hectare; hectares
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Enhancing research capacity for global health: evaluation of a distance-based program for international study coordinators.
- Wilson LL, Rice M, Jones CT, Joiner C, Laborde J, McCall K, Jester PM, Carter SC, Boone C, Onwuzuligbo U, Koneru A.SourceProfessor and Assistant Dean for International Affairs, University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Nursing. Lyndawilson@uab.edu.
- The Journal of continuing education in the health professions.J Contin Educ Health Prof.2013 Dec;33(1):67-75. doi: 10.1002/chp.21167.
- INTRODUCTION: Due to the increasing number of clinical trials conducted globally, there is a need for quality continuing education for health professionals in clinical research manager (CRM) roles. This article describes the development, implementation, and evaluation of a distance-based continuing
- PMID 23512562
- Adenomyoepithelial adenosis associated with breast cancer: a case report and review of the literature.
- Maeda H, Yokoi S, Nakazawa M, Koneri K, Imamura Y, Yamaguchi A.SourceFirst Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, University of Fukui, 23-3, Matsuoka, Shimoaizuki, Eiheiji-cho, Yoshida-gun, 910-1193 Fukui, Japan.
- SpringerPlus.Springerplus.2013 Dec;2(1):50. Epub 2013 Feb 13.
- Adenomyoepithelial adenosis of the breast is an extremely rare type of adenosis. We herein present the case of a 35-year-old woman, who presented with a small painless hard lump and elastic soft induration of 5 cm in diameter in her left breast. Clinical examination and diagnostic workup were sugge
- PMID 23450635
- Effect of salt solutions applied during wheat conditioning on lipase activity and lipid stability of whole wheat flour.
- Doblado-Maldonado AF, Arndt EA, Rose DJ.SourceDepartment of Food Science & Technology, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Lincoln, NE, USA.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2013 Sep 1;140(1-2):204-9. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.02.071. Epub 2013 Feb 26.
- Lipolytic activity in whole wheat flour (WWF) is largely responsible for the loss in baking quality during storage. Metal ions affect the activity of seed lipases; however, no previous studies have applied this information to WWF in a way that reduces lipase activity, is practical for commercial man
- PMID 23578634
- Biochemical and physical changes of grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella) fillets stored at -3 and 0°C.
- Liu D, Liang L, Xia W, Regenstein JM, Zhou P.SourceState Key Laboratory of Food Science and Technology, School of Food Science and Technology, Jiangnan University, Jiangsu Province, Wuxi 214122, China.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2013 Sep 1;140(1-2):105-14. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.02.034. Epub 2013 Feb 19.
- The objective of this study was to investigate the effect of superchilling at -3°C compared with ice storage at 0°C on the biochemical and physical properties of grass carp fillets. Fillets stored at -3°C showed significant changes in whiteness, drip loss and textural hardness, while changes in p
- PMID 23578621
- Mechanical Properties of Agglomerates Produced by the Mechanical Vibration of Cohesive Powders
- Effect of FeAl on Mechanical Properties and Consolidation of Nanostructured (W,Ti)C by the High Frequency Induction Heating
- Self-Elongation with Sequential Folding of a Filament of Bacterial Cells
- 本・ゲーム・パソコン・カメラ・家具・フィギュアなど、取扱商品多数！日本全国【ハードオフグループ】親切丁寧に買取致します。宅配買取なら売りたいものを箱に詰めてお送り頂くだけ！安心・簡単リサイクルショップ【ハード ...
- hard 【名】 〈主に英〉揚げ場、前浜、桟橋 〈主に英俗〉重労働 〈卑俗〉勃起 〈... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- 早稲田にあるアキバ系コンテンツを得意とした編集プロダクションです。 ... （C）STUDIO HARD DELUXE STARTING SINCE 1981
- plasmapheresis has been utilized rarely in patients with severe intractable pruritus.
- Ongoing diuretic resistance with intractable edema and hypertension in advanced CKD may serve as an indication to initiate dialysis.(HIM.1764)