- aplitting within the layers of the aortic wall, allowing passage of blood to dissect a channel.
- cut open or cut apart; "dissect the bodies for analysis"
- a quantitative or qualitative test of a substance (especially an ore or a drug) to determine its components; frequently used to test for the presence or concentration of infectious agents or antibodies etc.
- analyze (chemical substances)
- a substance that is undergoing an analysis of its components
- an appraisal of the state of affairs; "they made an assay of the contents"; "a check on its dependability under stress" (同)check
- a written report of the results of an analysis of the composition of some substance
- an investigation of the component parts of a whole and their relations in making up the whole
- the abstract separation of a whole into its constituent parts in order to study the parts and their relations (同)analytic thinking
- a branch of mathematics involving calculus and the theory of limits; sequences and series and integration and differentiation
- a form of literary criticism in which the structure of a piece of writing is analyzed
- the use of closed-class words instead of inflections: e.g., `the father of the bride instead of `the brides father
- consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning; "analyze a sonnet by Shakespeare"; "analyze the evidence in a criminal trial"; "analyze your real motives" (同)analyse, study, examine, canvass, canvas
- break down into components or essential features; "analyze todays financial market" (同)analyse
- make a mathematical, chemical, or grammatical analysis of; break down into components or essential features; "analyze a specimen"; "analyze a sentence"; "analyze a chemical compound" (同)analyse, break_down, dissect, take apart
- subject to psychoanalytic treatment; "I was analyzed in Vienna by a famous psychiatrist" (同)analyse, psychoanalyze, psychoanalyse
- cutting so as to separate into pieces
- detailed critical analysis or examination one part at a time (as of a literary work)
- a minute and critical analysis
- of or related to the anus; "anal thermometer"
- a stage in psychosexual development when the childs interest is concentrated on the anal region; fixation at this stage is said to result in orderliness, meanness, stubbornness, compulsiveness, etc. (同)anal retentive
- (実験・研究などで)〈人体・動植物など〉‘を'解剖する / …‘を'細かく調べる,分析する
- (金属の品質・鉱石の金属含有量・薬品の)分析,試金 / 試金物,分析物 / …'を'試金する,分析する
- (内容・状況などの)『分析』,分解;(詳細な)検討 / (化学・物理で)分析;《米》(心理学で)[精神]分析;(数学で)解析
- 〈U〉〈C〉(実験・研究のための)解剖,解体 / 〈C〉実験用解剖体,解剖模型 / 〈U〉詳細な分析
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- 1. 腹会陰式直腸切断術（APR）：開腹術 abdominal perineal resection apr open technique
- 2. 副腎摘除術：最小侵襲手術（MIS）および従来の開腹手術 adrenalectomy minimally invasive surgery mis and traditional open procedures
- 3. 肝切除の手技 hepatic resection techniques
- 4. 成人における鼠径ヘルニアおよび大腿ヘルニアの腹腔鏡による修復 laparoscopic inguinal and femoral hernia repair in adults
- 5. 子宮膣上部切断術後の子宮頸部切除術 trachelectomy following supracervical hysterectomy
- Humoral and B-cell memory responses in children five years after pertussis acellular vaccine priming.
- Carollo M1, Pandolfi E2, Tozzi AE2, Buisman AM3, Mascart F4, Ausiello CM5.Author information 1Anti-Infectious Immunity Unit, Department of Infectious, Parasitic and Immune-mediated Diseases, Istituto Superiore di Sanità (ISS), Viale Regina Elena 299, Rome, Italy.2Epidemiology Unit, Research Center, Ospedale Pediatrico Bambino Gesù, Istituto di Ricovero e Cura a Carattere Scientifico (IRCCS), Piazza S.Onofrio 4, 00165 Rome, Italy.3Centre for Infectious Disease and Control (Cib), National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, Antonie van Leeuwenhoeklaan 9, 3720 BA Bilthoven, The Netherlands.4Laboratory of Vaccinology and Mucosal Immunity and Immunobiology Clinic- Hôpital Erasme, Université Libre de Bruxelles (U.L.B.), Campus Erasme, 808 Route de Lennik, 1070 Brussels, Belgium.5Anti-Infectious Immunity Unit, Department of Infectious, Parasitic and Immune-mediated Diseases, Istituto Superiore di Sanità (ISS), Viale Regina Elena 299, Rome, Italy. Electronic address: email@example.com.AbstractThe resurgence of pertussis suggests the need for greater efforts in understanding the long-lasting protective responses induced by vaccination. In this paper we dissect the persistence of humoral and B-cell memory responses induced by primary vaccination with two different acellular pertussis (aP) vaccines, hexavalent Hexavac(®) vaccine (Hexavac) (Sanofi Pasteur MSD) and Infanrix hexa(®) (Infanrix) (GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals). We evaluated the specific immune responses in the two groups of children, 5 years after primary vaccination by measuring the persistence of IgG and antibody secreting cells (ASC) specific for vaccine antigens. Part of the enrolled children received only primary vaccination, while others had the pre-school boost dose. A similar level of antigen-specific IgG and ASC was found in Infanrix and Hexavac vaccinated children. The mean IgG levels were significantly higher in children that received the pre-school boost as compared with children that did not receive the boost dose. A longer persistence after the pre-school boost of IgG-Pertussis Toxin (PT) and IgG-pertactin levels was observed in Infanrix primed children, but it was not statistically significant. More than 80% of children presented a positive ASC B memory response. Around 50% of children still presented protective IgG-PT levels which are reduced to 36% in no-boosted children. The pre-school booster dose restores the percentage of protected children above 50%. In conclusion our data underline the importance of giving a booster dose 5 years after primary vaccination and suggest the need for a new vaccine able to induce a long lasting protective response.
- Vaccine.Vaccine.2014 Apr 11;32(18):2093-9. doi: 10.1016/j.vaccine.2014.02.005. Epub 2014 Feb 18.
- The resurgence of pertussis suggests the need for greater efforts in understanding the long-lasting protective responses induced by vaccination. In this paper we dissect the persistence of humoral and B-cell memory responses induced by primary vaccination with two different acellular pertussis (aP)
- PMID 24556506
- Natural soil microbes alter flowering phenology and the intensity of selection on flowering time in a wild Arabidopsis relative.
- Wagner MR1, Lundberg DS, Coleman-Derr D, Tringe SG, Dangl JL, Mitchell-Olds T.Author information 1Duke University Program in Genetics and Genomics, Department of Biology, Duke University, Durham, NC, 27708, USA.AbstractPlant phenology is known to depend on many different environmental variables, but soil microbial communities have rarely been acknowledged as possible drivers of flowering time. Here, we tested separately the effects of four naturally occurring soil microbiomes and their constituent soil chemistries on flowering phenology and reproductive fitness of Boechera stricta, a wild relative of Arabidopsis. Flowering time was sensitive to both microbes and the abiotic properties of different soils; varying soil microbiota also altered patterns of selection on flowering time. Thus, soil microbes potentially contribute to phenotypic plasticity of flowering time and to differential selection observed between habitats. We also describe a method to dissect the microbiome into single axes of variation that can help identify candidate organisms whose abundance in soil correlates with flowering time. This approach is broadly applicable to search for microbial community members that alter biological characteristics of interest.
- Ecology letters.Ecol Lett.2014 Apr 4. doi: 10.1111/ele.12276. [Epub ahead of print]
- Plant phenology is known to depend on many different environmental variables, but soil microbial communities have rarely been acknowledged as possible drivers of flowering time. Here, we tested separately the effects of four naturally occurring soil microbiomes and their constituent soil chemistries
- PMID 24698177
- Comparative Proteomic Analysis of Histone Post-translational Modifications upon Ischemia/Reperfusion-Induced Retinal Injury.
- Zhao X1, Sidoli S, Wang L, Wang W, Guo L, Jensen ON, Zheng L.Author information 1College of Life Sciences, Wuhan University , Wuhan 430072, P. R. China.AbstractWe present a detailed quantitative map of single and coexisting histone post-translational modifications (PTMs) in rat retinas affected by ischemia and reperfusion (I/R) injury. Retinal I/R injury contributes to serious ocular diseases, which can lead to vision loss and blindness. We applied linear ion trap-orbitrap hybrid tandem mass spectrometry (MS/MS) to quantify 131 single histone marks and 143 combinations of multiple histone marks in noninjured and injured retinas. We observed 34 histone PTMs that exhibited significantly (p < 0.05) different abundance between healthy and I/R injured eyes, of which we confirmed three H4 histone marks by Western blotting. H4K20me2 was up to 4-fold change up-regulated after the injury and is associated with the response to DNA damage as demonstrated by an increase in the phosphorylation of p53 and Chk1. This study demonstrates that quantitative MS provides a sensitive and accurate way to dissect the changes in the histone code after retinal injury. Specifically, DNA damage associated histone PTMs may contribute to neurovascular degeneration during the process of ischemia/reperfusion injury.
- Journal of proteome research.J Proteome Res.2014 Apr 4;13(4):2175-86. doi: 10.1021/pr500040a. Epub 2014 Mar 26.
- We present a detailed quantitative map of single and coexisting histone post-translational modifications (PTMs) in rat retinas affected by ischemia and reperfusion (I/R) injury. Retinal I/R injury contributes to serious ocular diseases, which can lead to vision loss and blindness. We applied linear
- PMID 24628298
- Evidence of the Biochemical Basis of Host Virulence in the Greenbug Aphid, Schizaphis graminum (Homoptera: Aphididae).
- Pinheiro P1, Bereman MS, Burd J, Pals M, Armstrong S, Howe KJ, Thannhauser TW, Maccoss MJ, Gray SM, Cilia M.Author information 1Department of Entomology, Cornell University , 2130 Comstock Hall, Ithaca, New York 14853 United States.AbstractBiotypes of aphids and many other insect pests are defined based on the phenotypic response of host plants to the insect pest without considering their intrinsic characteristics and genotypes. Plant breeders have spent considerable effort developing aphid-resistant, small-grain varieties to limit insecticide control of the greenbug, Schizaphis graminum. However, new S. graminum biotypes frequently emerge that break resistance. Mechanisms of virulence on the aphid side of the plant-insect interaction are not well understood. S. graminum biotype H is highly virulent on most small grain varieties. This characteristic makes biotype H ideal for comparative proteomics to investigate the basis of biotype virulence in aphids. In this study, we used comparative proteomics to identify protein expression differences associated with virulence. Aphid proteins involved in the tricarboxylic acid cycle, immune system, cell division, and antiapoptosis pathways were found to be up-regulated in biotype H relative to other biotypes. Proteins from the bacterial endosymbiont of aphids were also differentially expressed in biotype H. Guided by the proteome results, we tested whether biotype H had a fitness advantage compared with other S. graminum biotypes and found that biotype H had a higher reproductive fitness as compared with two other biotypes on a range of different wheat germplasms. Finally, we tested whether aphid genetics can be used to further dissect the genetic mechanisms of biotype virulence in aphids. The genetic data showed that sexual reproduction is a source of biotypic variation observed in S. graminum.
- Journal of proteome research.J Proteome Res.2014 Apr 4;13(4):2094-108. doi: 10.1021/pr4012415. Epub 2014 Mar 18.
- Biotypes of aphids and many other insect pests are defined based on the phenotypic response of host plants to the insect pest without considering their intrinsic characteristics and genotypes. Plant breeders have spent considerable effort developing aphid-resistant, small-grain varieties to limit in
- PMID 24588548
- A Single-Nucleotide Polymorphism in an Endo-1,4-beta-Glucanase Gene Controls Seed Coat Permeability in Soybean
- PLoS ONE 10(6), e0128527, 2015-06-04
- NAID 120005625298
- 鼠径ヘルニアに対する腹腔鏡下経皮的腹膜外閉鎖法（LPEC 法）における新規デバイス（ラパヘルジャケット）の開発
- 日本小児外科学会雑誌 51(6), 1030-1035, 2015
- NAID 130005104774
- Retreatment of Recurrent Internal Carotid-Posterior Communicating Artery Aneurysm after Coil Embolization
- Neurologia medico-chirurgica advpub(0), 2015
- NAID 130005103347
- 生物物理 55(5), 255-258, 2015
- NAID 130005100829
- dissect dis·sect (dĭ-sěkt', dī-, dī'sěkt') v. dis·sect·ed, dis·sect·ing, dis·sects To cut apart or separate tissue, especially for anatomical study. In surgery, to separate different anatomical structures along natural lines by dividing the ...
- dissect 【自動】〔研究などのために〕解剖する、切断する 【他動】 〔研究など... - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。
- dissectとは。意味や和訳。[動](他)1 〈人体・動植物を〉切断する，解剖するa dissecting microscope解剖顕微鏡.2 …を（各部分ごとに）細かく調べる，分析する.dis・séc・ti・ble[形] - goo英和辞書は14万項目以上を収録し、発音、音声 ...
|拡張検索||「microdissect」「laparoscopic transhiatal esophageal dissection」「intracranial dissecting aneurysm」|
- anal、analyse、analyses、analysis、analytical、analyze、determination、determine、dissect、method、method for measurement、-metry、quantitative determination、statistical method、test
- anatomy、detachment、disassemble、disassembly、dismantle、dissect、dissociate、dissociation、incise、incision、maceration、perusal、radical dissection、scrutinize、scrutiny、total dissection、unbinding