- fix in scope; fix the boundaries of; "the tree determines the border of the property"
- find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort; "I want to see whether she speaks French"; "See whether it works"; "find out if he speaks Russian"; "Check whether the train leaves on time" (同)check, find_out, see, ascertain, watch, learn
- establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study; "find the product of two numbers"; "The physicist who found the elusive particle won the Nobel Prize" (同)find, find_out, ascertain
- fix conclusively or authoritatively; "set the rules" (同)set
- shape or influence; give direction to; "experience often determines ability"; "mold public opinion" (同)shape, mold, influence, regulate
- a quantitative or qualitative test of a substance (especially an ore or a drug) to determine its components; frequently used to test for the presence or concentration of infectious agents or antibodies etc.
- analyze (chemical substances)
- a substance that is undergoing an analysis of its components
- an appraisal of the state of affairs; "they made an assay of the contents"; "a check on its dependability under stress" (同)check
- a written report of the results of an analysis of the composition of some substance
- the act of determining the properties of something, usually by research or calculation; "the determination of molecular structures" (同)finding
- the quality of being determined to do or achieve something; firmness of purpose; "his determination showed in his every movement"; "he is a man of purpose" (同)purpose
- deciding or controlling somethings outcome or nature; "the determination of grammatical inflections"
- relating to the measurement of quantity; "quantitative studies"
- (of verse) having a metric system based on relative duration of syllables; "in typical Greek and Latin verse of the classical period the rhymic system is based on some arrangement of long and short elements"
- expressible as a quantity or relating to or susceptible of measurement; "export wheat without quantitative limitations"; "quantitative analysis determines the amounts and proportions of the chemical constituents of a substance or mixture"
- (前もって)…‘を'『決定する』,はっきりさせる / …‘を'『決心する』,決意する / 《『determine』+『名』+『to』 do》〈物事が〉(…することを)〈人〉‘に'決心させる』,決意させる / …‘を'『左右する』,決定づける / 〈数量・位置・速度など〉‘を'測定する,確認する / (…を)決心する,決定する《+『on』+『名』(do『ing』)》
- (金属の品質・鉱石の金属含有量・薬品の)分析,試金 / 試金物,分析物 / …'を'試金する,分析する
- 〈U〉『決心』,決意,決断力 / 〈U〉(…の)『決定』,決着《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉(法律上の)(…の)判決,裁決,終結《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…の)測定[法]《+『of』+『名』》
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Exoproteome analysis of Clostridium cellulovorans in natural soft-biomass degradation.
- Esaka K1, Aburaya S1, Morisaka H2, Kuroda K1, Ueda M2.
- AMB Express.AMB Express.2015 Jan 24;5(1):2. eCollection 2015.
- Clostridium cellulovorans is an anaerobic, cellulolytic bacterium, capable of effectively degrading various types of soft biomass. Its excellent capacity for degradation results from optimization of the composition of the protein complex (cellulosome) and production of non-cellulosomal proteins acco
- PMID 25642399
- Vertebral fracture prevalence in black and white South African women.
- Conradie M1, Conradie MM, Scher AT, Kidd M, Hough S.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2015 Dec;10(1):203. doi: 10.1007/s11657-015-0203-x. Epub 2015 Feb 13.
- Black women are generally regarded as being less prone to the development of osteoporosis. This study reports a similar prevalence of morphometric vertebral fractures in black (9.1 %) and white (5.0 %) South African women. Clinical risk factors and bone strength parameters contributed differently to
- PMID 25675880
- Transient blood flow in elastic coronary arteries with varying degrees of stenosis and dilatations: CFD modelling and parametric study.
- Wu J1, Liu G, Huang W, Ghista DN, Wong KK.
- Computer methods in biomechanics and biomedical engineering.Comput Methods Biomech Biomed Engin.2015 Dec;18(16):1835-45. doi: 10.1080/10255842.2014.976812. Epub 2014 Nov 14.
- In this paper, we have analysed pulsatile flow through partially occluded elastic arteries, to determine the haemodynamic parameters of wall shear stress (WSS), wall pressure gradient and pressure drops (ΔP), contributing to enhanced flow resistance and myocardial ischaemic regions which impair car
- PMID 25398021
- Quantitative Determination of Total L-Carnitine in Infant Formula, Follow-up Formula, and Raw Materials by Liquid Chromatography with Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- NADAOKA Isao,HATAKEYAMA Emi,TANADA Chihiro [他]
- Analytical Sciences 30(8), 839-844, 2014-08
- NAID 40020149592
- Amplified and selective assay of collagens by enzymatic and fluorescent reactions
- Yasmin Hasina,Kabashima Tsutomu,Rahman Mohammed Shafikur,Shibata Takayuki,Kai Masaaki
- Scientific Reports 4, 4950, 2014-05-13
- … Therefore the sensitive determination of intracellular collagens in cheek tissue and HeLa cells was individually possible without any separation protocol. … The proposed assay method enables the determination facile, specific, sensitive and quantitative for biogenic collagens. …
- NAID 120005447061
- 城谷 和代
- 地形 35(2), 187-197, 2014-04-25
- … Thus, quantitative understanding of long-term erosion rates is one of the most important pieces of information to scientifically evaluate the stabilities of disposal site and neighboring region. … eg., ^<10>Be, ^<26>Al, ^<36>Cl) are powerful in dating of the samples from 10^5 to 10^6 years, which any other methods have not been suitable for age determination, and can measure erosion rates directly. …
- NAID 110009816657
- In chemistry, quantitative analysis is the determination of the absolute or relative abundance (often expressed as a concentration) of one, several or all particular substance(s) present in a sample. Once the presence of certain substance(s) in a ...
- "Chapter 2: Tools of the Trade," from Quantitative Chemical Analysis 4th Ed. By D.C. Harris, 1995. Serial Dilutions. A serial dilution is a set of solutions with exact concentrations created from a standardized primary solution of a known ...
- anal、analyse、analyses、analysis、analytical、analyze、determination、determine、dissect、method、method for measurement、-metry、quantitative determination、statistical method、test
- assay、assessment、decide、decision、decisional、definition、definitive、determination、estimate、fathom、measure、measurement、particular、quantitative determination、specification、specify
- determination、quantitative determination、determine、assay
- assay、assessment、decide、decision、decisional、definition、determine、quantitative determination