- assay、fashion、law、manner、means、method for measurement、-metry、mode、procedure、process、system、technique、way
- a way of doing something, especially a systematic way; implies an orderly logical arrangement (usually in steps)
- to a great degree or by a great distance; very much (`right smart is regional in the United States); "way over budget"; "way off base"; "the other side of the hill is right smart steeper than the side we are on" (同)right_smart
- a portion of something divided into shares; "they split the loot three ways"
- the condition of things generally; "thats the way it is"; "I felt the same way"
- a course of conduct; "the path of virtue"; "we went our separate ways"; "our paths in life led us apart"; "genius usually follows a revolutionary path" (同)path, way of life
- a journey or passage; "they are on the way"
- any artifact consisting of a road or path affording passage from one place to another; "he said he was looking for the way out"
- the property of distance in general; "its a long way to Moscow"; "he went a long ways"
- a general category of things; used in the expression `in the way of; "they didnt have much in the way of clothing"
- doing as one pleases or chooses; "if I had my way"
- perform mathematical and logical operations on (data) according to programmed instructions in order to obtain the required information; "The results of the elections were still being processed when he gave his acceptance speech"
- a sustained phenomenon or one marked by gradual changes through a series of states; "events now in process"; "the process of calcification begins later for boys than for girls" (同)physical process
- (psychology) the performance of some composite cognitive activity; an operation that affects mental contents; "the process of thinking"; "the cognitive operation of remembering" (同)cognitive_process, mental_process, operation, cognitive operation
- a natural prolongation or projection from a part of an organism either animal or plant; "a bony process" (同)outgrowth, appendage
- a mental process that you are not directly aware of; "the process of denial" (同)unconscious process
- subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition; "process cheese"; "process hair"; "treat the water so it can be drunk"; "treat the lawn with chemicals" ; "treat an oil spill" (同)treat
- deal with in a routine way; "Ill handle that one"; "process a loan"; "process the applicants"
- (physical chemistry) a sample of matter in which substances in different phases are in equilibrium; "in a static system oil cannot be replaced by water on a surface"; "a system generating hydrogen peroxide"
- instrumentality that combines interrelated interacting artifacts designed to work as a coherent entity; "he bought a new stereo system"; "the system consists of a motor and a small computer"
- a group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole; "a vast system of production and distribution and consumption keep the country going" (同)scheme
- a complex of methods or rules governing behavior; "they have to operate under a system they oppose"; "that language has a complex system for indicating gender" (同)system of rules
- a group of physiologically or anatomically related organs or parts; "the body has a system of organs for digestion"
- a procedure or process for obtaining an objective; "they had to devise a system that did not depend on cooperation"
- the living body considered as made up of interdependent components forming a unified whole; "exercise helped him get the alcohol out of his system"
- the learned profession that is mastered by graduate study in a law school and that is responsible for the judicial system; "he studied law at Yale" (同)practice of law
- the collection of rules imposed by authority; "civilization presupposes respect for the law"; "the great problem for jurisprudence to allow freedom while enforcing order" (同)jurisprudence
- a generalization that describes recurring facts or events in nature; "the laws of thermodynamics" (同)law of nature
- a rule or body of rules of conduct inherent in human nature and essential to or binding upon human society (同)natural_law
- legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity; "there is a law against kidnapping"
- a quantitative or qualitative test of a substance (especially an ore or a drug) to determine its components; frequently used to test for the presence or concentration of infectious agents or antibodies etc.
- analyze (chemical substances)
- a substance that is undergoing an analysis of its components
- an appraisal of the state of affairs; "they made an assay of the contents"; "a check on its dependability under stress" (同)check
- a written report of the results of an analysis of the composition of some substance
- 〈C〉(特に秩序だった)(…の)『方法』,方式《+『of』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈C〉〈U〉(思考行・行為・行動の)きちょうめんさ;秩序,筋道
- 〈C〉(…へ向かう)『道』,通り道;(…への)道筋《+to+名》 / 〈C〉『方向』,方角 / 〈U〉道を進むこと,進行,前進 / 〈U〉《しばしば a way》距離,道程 / 〈U〉《しばしば形容詞とともに》『やり方』,方法,手段 / 〈C〉特有なやり方,流儀,癖 / 〈U〉《しばしば複数形で》《単数扱い》習慣,風習,しきたり / 〈C〉《in…way[s]の形で》(…の)点(箇所)で / 〈U〉《しばしば a way》(特に健康の)ぐあい,様子 / 〈C〉経験の及ぶ範囲;人生(行動,経験)の道 / 通行権(the right of way)
- (自然の)『作用』,過程 / (物事の)『手順』,方法 / (技術上の)製法,工程 / 召喚状,出頭令状;訴訟過程 / (動植物の組織の)隆起,突起 / 加工(処理,調整)した / 〈食品〉‘を'加工する / 〈写真フイルム〉‘を'現像する / 〈資料〉‘を'コンピューターにかける / …‘を'一定の手順で処理する,(整理する,調査する)
- 〈C〉(関連した部分から成る)『体系』,系統,組織[網],装置 / 〈C〉(教育・政治などの)『制度』,機構;《the~》体制 / 〈C〉(思想・学問などの)『体系』,学説 / 〈C〉(…の)『方法』,方式,やり方《+of doing》 / 〈U〉正しい方針(筋道,順序) / 〈U〉《the~》(身体の)組織,系統 / 〈U〉《the~,one's~》身体,全身
- 〈U〉《the ~》《集合的に》(法律・法規を総称して)『法』 / 〈U〉〈C〉(個々の)『法律』,法規 / 〈U〉法の[統制]力 / 〈U〉法律学 / 〈U〉弁護士[業] / 〈U〉《the law》警察[力],警官(police) / 〈U〉法の適用(発動);訴訟(legal action) / 〈C〉(科学・芸術などでの)法則,きまり / 〈C〉〈U〉(一般に従うべき)おきて,ならわし,規則
- (金属の品質・鉱石の金属含有量・薬品の)分析,試金 / 試金物,分析物 / …'を'試金する,分析する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Educating doctors on evaluation of fitness to drive: Impact of a case-based workshop.
- Dow J, Jacques A.SourceMedical Advisor on Road Safety, Société de l'assurance automobile du Québec.
- The Journal of continuing education in the health professions.J Contin Educ Health Prof.2012 Dec;32(1):68-73. doi: 10.1002/chp.21124.
- INTRODUCTION: In 2004, faced with demographic data predicting large increases in the number of older drivers within a relatively short period combined with the realization that screening for driver fitness was largely dependent on health professionals, principally physicians, the Société de l'assu
- PMID 22447713
- Assessment of Interprofessional Team Collaboration Scale (AITCS): Development and testing of the instrument.
- Orchard CA, King GA, Khalili H, Bezzina MB.SourceAssociate Professor & Coordinator, University of Western Ontario. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Journal of continuing education in the health professions.J Contin Educ Health Prof.2012 Dec;32(1):58-67. doi: 10.1002/chp.21123.
- INTRODUCTION: Many health professionals believe they practice collaboratively. Providing insight into their actual level of collaboration requires a means to assess practice within health settings. This chapter reports on the development, testing, and refinement process for the Assessment of Interpr
- PMID 22447712
- Critically reflective work behavior of health care professionals.
- Groot Ed, Jaarsma D, Endedijk M, Mainhard T, Lam I, Simons RJ, Beukelen Pv.SourcePhD student, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Utrecht University. email@example.com.
- The Journal of continuing education in the health professions.J Contin Educ Health Prof.2012 Dec;32(1):48-57. doi: 10.1002/chp.21122.
- INTRODUCTION: Better understanding of critically reflective work behavior (CRWB), an approach for work-related informal learning, is important in order to gain more profound insight in the continuing development of health care professionals.METHODS: A survey, developed to measure CRWB and its predic
- PMID 22447711
- Transmission-line matrix method with irregularly graded space
- Topology optimization of an acoustic metamaterial with negative bulk modulus using local resonance
- Lu Lirong,Yamamoto Takashi,Otomori Masaki,Yamada Takayuki,Izui Kazuhiro,Nishiwaki Shinji
- Finite Elements in Analysis and Design 72, 1-12, 2013-09-00
- … Although acoustic metamaterials that exhibit negative mass density or negative bulk modulus, and double-negative acoustic metamaterials, have been obtained experimentally by trial and error, our aim is to develop a topology optimization method for the direct design of acoustic metamaterials, based on the concept of local resonant mechanisms, which ensures that the lattice constant is orders of magnitude functionally smaller than the corresponding sonic wavelength, and avoids unwanted effects of Bragg scattering mechanisms. …
- NAID 120005245130
- An exact algorithm for the precedence-constrained single-machine scheduling problem
- Tanaka Shunji,Sato Shun
- European Journal of Operational Research 229(2), 345-352, 2013-09-00
- … The proposed algorithm is based on the SSDP (Successive Sublimation Dynamic Programming) method and is an extension of the authors' previous algorithms for the problem without precedence constraints. … In this method, a lower bound is computed by solving a Lagrangian relaxation of the original problem via dynamic programming and then it is improved successively by adding constraints to the relaxation until the gap between the lower and upper bounds vanishes. …
- NAID 120005244937
- 和柄カジュアルの「流儀圧搾」、個性的なファッションを提案する「METHOD」。（株）シーズメンは、大都市圏を中心に全国規模で直営ショップを展開して、カジュアルウェアなどオリジナルブランド商品を軸にした企画、製作 ...
- デニムのカーゴパンツやギミックの効いた個性派シャツのオリジナルからAVIREX、Schottのレザージャケットなど人気ブランドの別注モデルまで、幅広くコーディネイトを提案するカジュアル・ブランド「METHOD（メソッド）」のご ...
- method lovers インスタグラムでmethodと一緒に写真を撮ってmethod Loversに公認されよう！素敵なプレゼントも！！ Love me> NEW LINE UP! ファブリックソフナー ファブリックソフナー/柔軟仕上げ剤！水量35Lで100回分。植物ベース ...
- anal、analyse、analyses、analysis、analytical、analyze、determination、determine、dissect、method、method for measurement、-metry、quantitative determination、statistical method、test
- method、method for measurement、assay、metry
- patch-clamp technique