- detachment、dissection、dissociate、dissociative disorder、dissociative reaction、fugue、maceration、unbinding
- a state in which some integrated part of a persons life becomes separated from the rest of the personality and functions independently (同)disassociation
- (chemistry) the temporary or reversible process in which a molecule or ion is broken down into smaller molecules or ions
- the act of removing from association
- dissociative disorder in which a person forgets who they are and leaves home to creates a new life; during the fugue there is no memory of the former life; after recovering there is no memory for events during the dissociative state (同)psychogenic fugue
- a dreamlike state of altered consciousness that may last for hours or days
- a musical form consisting of a theme repeated a fifth above or a fourth below its first statement
- cutting so as to separate into pieces
- detailed critical analysis or examination one part at a time (as of a literary work)
- a minute and critical analysis
- the act of releasing from an attachment or connection (同)disengagement
- a small unit of troops of special composition
- to undergo a reversible or temporary breakdown of a molecule into simpler molecules or atoms; "acids dissociate to give hydrogen ions"
- softening due to soaking or steeping
- (chemistry) theory that describes aqueous solutions in terms of acids (which dissociate to give hydrogen ions) and bases (which dissociate to give hydroxyl ions); the product of an acid and a base is a salt and water (同)theory of electrolytic dissociation, Arrhenius theory of dissociation
- the heat required for a fluid substance to break up into simpler constituents
- 〈U〉〈C〉(実験・研究のための)解剖,解体 / 〈C〉実験用解剖体,解剖模型 / 〈U〉詳細な分析
- 〈U〉(…から…を)分離すること,取り外すこと《+『of』+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / 〈U〉超然としていること / 〈U〉私心(偏見)のないこと / 〈C〉(特別の任務を帯びた)分遣隊,特派部隊
- (…から)…‘を'引き離す,分離する《+『名』+『from』+『名』》 / (化学で)…‘を'解離する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Encapsulation of β-carotene within ferritin nanocages greatly increases its water-solubility and thermal stability.
- Chen L, Bai G, Yang R, Zang J, Zhou T, Zhao G.Author information CAU & ACC Joint-Laboratory of Space Food, College of Food Science and Nutritional Engineering, China Agricultural University, Beijing Key Laboratory of Functional Food from Plant Resources, Beijing 100083, PR China.AbstractCarotenoids may play a number of potential health benefits for human. However, their use in food industry is limited mostly because of their poor water-solubility and low thermal stability. Ferritins are widely distributed in nature with a shell-like structure which offers a great opportunity to improve the water-solubility and thermal stability of the carotenoids by encapsulation. In this work, recombinant human H-chain ferritin (rHuHF) was prepared and used to encapsulate β-carotene, a typical compound among carotenoids, by taking advantage of the reversible dissociation and reassembly characteristic of apoferritin in different pH environments. Results from high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), UV/Vis spectroscopy and transmission electron microscope (TEM) indicated that β-carotene molecules were successfully encapsulated within protein cages with a β-carotene/protein molar ratio of 12.4-1. Upon such encapsulation, these β-carotene-containing apoferritin nanocomposites were water-soluble. Interestingly, the thermal stability of the β-carotene encapsulated within apoferritin nanocages was markedly improved as compared to free β-carotene. These new properties might be favourable to the utilisation of β-carotene in food industry.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Apr 15;149:307-12. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.10.115. Epub 2013 Nov 1.
- Carotenoids may play a number of potential health benefits for human. However, their use in food industry is limited mostly because of their poor water-solubility and low thermal stability. Ferritins are widely distributed in nature with a shell-like structure which offers a great opportunity to imp
- PMID 24295711
- Degradation of LIM domain-binding protein three during processing of Spanish dry-cured ham.
- Gallego M, Mora L, Fraser PD, Aristoy MC, Toldrá F.Author information Instituto de Agroquímica y Tecnología de Alimentos (CSIC), Avenue Agustín Escardino 7, 46980 Paterna, Valencia, Spain.AbstractExtensive proteolysis takes place during the processing of dry-cured ham due to the action of muscle peptidases. The aim of this work was to study the degradation of LIM domain binding protein 3 (LDB3), which is located at the Z-lines of the sarcomere, at different times during the Spanish dry-cured ham processing (2, 3.5, 5, 6.5, and 9months). A total of 107 peptides have been identified by mass spectrometry, most of them generated from the first region of the protein sequence (position 1-90) providing evidence for the complexity and variability of proteolytic reactions throughout the whole process of dry-curing. Methionine oxidation has been observed in several peptides by the end of the process. The potential of some of the identified peptides to be used as biomarkers of dry-cured ham processing has also been considered.
- Food chemistry.Food Chem.2014 Apr 15;149:121-8. doi: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2013.10.076. Epub 2013 Oct 25.
- Extensive proteolysis takes place during the processing of dry-cured ham due to the action of muscle peptidases. The aim of this work was to study the degradation of LIM domain binding protein 3 (LDB3), which is located at the Z-lines of the sarcomere, at different times during the Spanish dry-cured
- PMID 24295685
- Synthesis of surface molecularly imprinted nanoparticles for recognition of lysozyme using a metal coordination monomer.
- Chen H, Kong J, Yuan D, Fu G.Author information Key Laboratory of Functional Polymer Materials of Ministry of Education, Institute of Polymer Chemistry, Nankai University, Tianjin 300071, China.AbstractMolecularly imprinted polymers against proteins are regarded as promising substitutes for natural antibodies, but have been frustrated with the problems including reduced interaction between functional monomers and protein template in the aqueous media required during their synthesis and restricted mass transfer across the resulting crosslinked polymer matrixes. For addressing these issues, herein we proposed a strategy for imprinting of a protein on the surface of nanoparticles using a metal chelating monomer. With lysozyme as a model protein template and Cu(2+) chelating N-(4-vinyl)-benzyl iminodiacetic acid as the coordination monomer along with other monomers, protein imprinted polymer nanoshells were formed over vinyl-modified silica nanoparticles via surface polymerization in high-dilution monomer solution. The feed concentration of the crosslinking monomer was optimized toward achieving the best imprinting effect. Compared with the related imprinted materials reported previously, the resultant core-shell imprinted particles showed greatly faster binding kinetics, elevated rebinding capacity and selectivity. More importantly, noticeably high binding affinity was achieved with an estimated dissociation constant of 4.1×10(-8)M which is comparable to that of conventional antibodies.
- Biosensors & bioelectronics.Biosens Bioelectron.2014 Mar 15;53:5-11. doi: 10.1016/j.bios.2013.09.037. Epub 2013 Sep 25.
- Molecularly imprinted polymers against proteins are regarded as promising substitutes for natural antibodies, but have been frustrated with the problems including reduced interaction between functional monomers and protein template in the aqueous media required during their synthesis and restricted
- PMID 24099918
- Fabrication of piezoelectric components for a tunable and efficient device for DNA delivery into mammalian cells.
- Hung WC, Feng GH, Cherng JY.Author information Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, National Chung Cheng University, 168 University Rd., Chia-Yi, Taiwan.AbstractWe fabricated three piezoelectric components (PZT) that can produce ultrasonic waves with various generated power in order to improve the delivery of DNA molecule and polymer/DNA complexes into cells. Two cationic polymers (PEI and PDMAEMA) were interacted with DNA to form nano-scaled DNA/polymer complexes with/without the help of PZT devices. The application of PZT devices under optimal conditions helped to avoid cytotoxicity and greatly increased the transfection (DNA delivery) efficiency of these complexes in mammalian cells. The cytotoxicity and transfection efficiency were found to be correlated with the PZT-generated power, waveforms and duration of ultrasonic treatment. There was no observable cytotoxicity in our experimental models and, a maximum transfection efficiency 700% greater than that of polymer/DNA complexes without applying ultrasound was achieved. The transfection efficiency of plain polymer/DNA complexes (without PZT treatment) corresponded to a 630-fold increase in comparison to the naked DNA. The waveforms of generated ultrasound greatly influenced the transfection efficiency, while cytotoxicity was not significantly affected. This means that, for optimal DNA delivery, duration of the peak voltage (Vmax/Div) also plays a role. In addition, the generated waves from PZT do not cause dissociation of polymer/DNA complexes or a change in the particle sizes of these complexes. In conclusion, these results suggest that the operation of PZT devices can be a tunable/safe way to greatly improve DNA delivery for gene therapy.
- Ultrasonics sonochemistry.Ultrason Sonochem.2014 Mar;21(2):819-25. doi: 10.1016/j.ultsonch.2013.08.019. Epub 2013 Sep 11.
- We fabricated three piezoelectric components (PZT) that can produce ultrasonic waves with various generated power in order to improve the delivery of DNA molecule and polymer/DNA complexes into cells. Two cationic polymers (PEI and PDMAEMA) were interacted with DNA to form nano-scaled DNA/polymer co
- PMID 24071563
- Mechanical diagnosis of human erythrocytes by ultra-high speed manipulation unraveled critical time window for global cytoskeletal remodeling
- Trapping and diffusion kinetic of hydrogen in carbon-cluster ion-implantation projected range in Czochralski silicon wafers
- 酩酊 : 病的酪酊なのか,複雑酪酊なのか,単純酪酊なのか,あるいは解離なのか (特集 鑑別しにくい精神症状や行動障害をどう診分けるか)
- Dissociation is a term in psychology describing a wide array of experiences from mild detachment from immediate surroundings to more severe detachment from physical and emotional experience. It is commonly displayed on a continuum.
- Dissociation (in the wide sense of the word) is an act of disuniting or separating a complex object into parts. Dissociation may also refer to: Dissociation (chemistry), general process in which ionic compounds (complexes, or salts) split into ...
- Dissociation in chemistry and biochemistry is a general process in which ionic compounds (complexes, or salts) separate or split into smaller particles, ions, or radicals, usually in a reversible manner. For instance, when a Brønsted-Lowry acid ...
- anatomy、detachment、disassemble、disassembly、dismantle、dissect、dissociate、dissociation、incise、incision、maceration、perusal、radical dissection、scrutinize、scrutiny、total dissection、unbinding
- dissociative reaction