- a quantitative or qualitative test of a substance (especially an ore or a drug) to determine its components; frequently used to test for the presence or concentration of infectious agents or antibodies etc.
- analyze (chemical substances)
- a substance that is undergoing an analysis of its components
- an appraisal of the state of affairs; "they made an assay of the contents"; "a check on its dependability under stress" (同)check
- a written report of the results of an analysis of the composition of some substance
- an investigation of the component parts of a whole and their relations in making up the whole
- the abstract separation of a whole into its constituent parts in order to study the parts and their relations (同)analytic thinking
- a branch of mathematics involving calculus and the theory of limits; sequences and series and integration and differentiation
- a form of literary criticism in which the structure of a piece of writing is analyzed
- the use of closed-class words instead of inflections: e.g., `the father of the bride instead of `the brides father
- consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning; "analyze a sonnet by Shakespeare"; "analyze the evidence in a criminal trial"; "analyze your real motives" (同)analyse, study, examine, canvass, canvas
- break down into components or essential features; "analyze todays financial market" (同)analyse
- make a mathematical, chemical, or grammatical analysis of; break down into components or essential features; "analyze a specimen"; "analyze a sentence"; "analyze a chemical compound" (同)analyse, break_down, dissect, take apart
- subject to psychoanalytic treatment; "I was analyzed in Vienna by a famous psychiatrist" (同)analyse, psychoanalyze, psychoanalyse
- cut open or cut apart; "dissect the bodies for analysis"
- of or related to the anus; "anal thermometer"
- a stage in psychosexual development when the childs interest is concentrated on the anal region; fixation at this stage is said to result in orderliness, meanness, stubbornness, compulsiveness, etc. (同)anal retentive
- of or relating to or incorporating the methods and theory of psychiatric treatment originated by Sigmund Freud; "Freuds psychoanalytical theories"; "psychoanalytic treatment" (同)psychoanalytic
- by virtue of analysis; "assuming that the distinction is maintained one may ask which is to be analytically prior?"
- of or relating to or the product of factor analysis (同)factor analytic
- the early phase of cubism
- using or subjected to a methodology using algebra and calculus; "analytic statics"
- of a proposition that is necessarily true independent of fact or experience; "`all spinsters are unmarried is an analytic proposition" (同)analytical
- using or skilled in using analysis (i.e., separating a whole--intellectual or substantial--into its elemental parts or basic principles); "an analytic experiment"; "an analytic approach"; "a keenly analytic man"; "analytical reasoning"; "an analytical mind" (同)analytical
- expressing a grammatical category by using two or more words rather than inflection (同)uninflected
- (金属の品質・鉱石の金属含有量・薬品の)分析,試金 / 試金物,分析物 / …'を'試金する,分析する
- (内容・状況などの)『分析』,分解;(詳細な)検討 / (化学・物理で)分析;《米》(心理学で)[精神]分析;(数学で)解析
- (実験・研究などで)〈人体・動植物など〉‘を'解剖する / …‘を'細かく調べる,分析する
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- In vitro and ex vivo approach for anti-urolithiatic potential of bioactive fractions of gokhru with simultaneous HPLC analysis of six major metabolites and their exploration in rat plasma.
- Sharma I1, Khan W1, Ahmad S1.
- Pharmaceutical biology.Pharm Biol.2017 Dec;55(1):701-711.
- CONTEXT: Tribulus terrestris L. (Zygophyllaceae) fruits have long been used in traditional systems of medicine for the treatment of various urinary diseases including urolithiasis.OBJECTIVE: To explore the anti-urolithiatic potential of gokhru and to develop an analytical method for quantitative est
- PMID 27982733
- Antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-proliferative properties and zinc content of five south Portugal herbs.
- Nunes R1, Pasko P2,3, Tyszka-Czochara M4, Szewczyk A5, Szlosarczyk M6, Carvalho IS1.
- Pharmaceutical biology.Pharm Biol.2017 Dec;55(1):114-123. Epub 2016 Sep 22.
- CONTEXT: Crataegus monogyna L. (Rosaceae) (CM), Equisetum telmateia L. (Equisataceae) (ET), Geranium purpureum Vil. (Geraniaceae) (GP), Mentha suaveolens Ehrh. (Lamiaceae) (MS), and Lavandula stoechas L. spp. luisieri (Lamiaceae) (LS) are all medicinal.OBJECTIVE: To evaluate the antioxidant, antipro
- PMID 27925492
- Effect of ultrasonic degradation of hyaluronic acid extracted from rooster comb on antioxidant and antiglycation activities.
- Hafsa J1, Chaouch MA2, Charfeddine B1, Rihouey C3, Limem K1, Le Cerf D3, Rouatbi S1, Majdoub H2.
- Pharmaceutical biology.Pharm Biol.2017 Dec;55(1):156-163. Epub 2016 Sep 21.
- CONTENT: Recently, low-molecular-weight hyaluronic acid (LMWHA) has been reported to have novel features, such as free radical scavenging activities, antioxidant activities and dietary supplements.OBJECTIVE: In this study, hyaluronic acid (HA) was extracted from rooster comb and LMWHA was obtained b
- PMID 27650976
- Analyzing and modeling methods for warpages of thin and large dies with redistribution layer
- Control of threading dislocations by Al(Ga)InAs reverse-graded buffers grown on GaAs substrates
- Dirac Cones in Periodically Modulated Quantum Wells
- About this Journal Analytical Sciences is an international journal published monthly by The Japan Society for Analytical Chemistry. The journal publishes papers on all aspects of the theory and practice of analytical sciences ...
- analytical 【形】＝ analytic - アルクがお届けする進化するオンライン英和・和英辞書データベース。一般的な単語や連語から、イディオム、専門用語、スラングまで幅広く収録。 ... 解析的分析 ｛かいせき てき ぶんせき｝ 「分析・解析 ...
- anal、analyse、analyses、analysis、analytical、analyze、determination、determine、dissect、method、method for measurement、-metry、quantitative determination、statistical method、test
- aplitting within the layers of the aortic wall, allowing passage of blood to dissect a channel.
- chemical balance