- the act of tolerating something
- the power or capacity of an organism to tolerate unfavorable environmental conditions
- willingness to recognize and respect the beliefs or practices of others
- a permissible difference; allowing some freedom to move within limits (同)leeway, margin, tolerance
- the act of allowing; "He objected to the allowance of smoking in the dining room"
- an amount added or deducted on the basis of qualifying circumstances; "an allowance for profit" (同)adjustment
- a sum granted as reimbursement for expenses
- an amount allowed or granted (as during a given period); "travel allowance"; "my weekly allowance of two eggs"; "a childs allowance should not be too generous"
- put on a fixed allowance, as of food
- showing respect for the rights or opinions or practices of others
- showing the capacity for endurance; "injustice can make us tolerant and forgiving"; "a man patient of distractions" (同)patient of
- able to tolerate environmental conditions or physiological stress; "the plant is tolerant of saltwater"; "these fish are quite tolerant as long as extremes of pH are avoided"; "the new hybrid is more resistant to drought" (同)resistant
- impervious to being affected; "resistant to the effects of heat"; "resistant to persuasion"
- (自分と異なる他人の意見・行動などを許す)寛大,寛容・我慢（がまん）,忍耐力 / (薬品・毒物などに対する)耐性,抗毒性 / 公差,許容誤差
- 『割り当て』;(定期的な)手当,こづかい / 値引き,割引き
- 寛大な,寛容な;(…に)寛大な《+of(to)+名》 / (薬品・毒物などの作用に)耐性がある,抵抗力のある
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Effective Control of Postprandial Glucose Level through Inhibition of Intestinal Alpha Glucosidase by Cymbopogon martinii (Roxb.).
- Ghadyale V, Takalikar S, Haldavnekar V, Arvindekar A.SourceDepartment of Biochemistry, Shivaji University, Kolhapur 416 004, India.
- Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM.Evid Based Complement Alternat Med.2012;2012:372909. Epub 2011 Jul 7.
- Inhibition of intestinal alpha glucosidase plays a major role in preventing rise in postprandial glucose level in diabetics. Cymbopogon martinii (CM) (family Poaceae) is used in traditional Indian medicine in treatment of diabetes mellitus. The alpha glucosidase inhibitory action of the plant is stu
- PMID 21792369
- Genetically Modified Lactococcus lactis for Delivery of Human Interleukin-10 to Dendritic Cells.
- Huibregtse IL, Zaat SA, Kapsenberg ML, Sartori da Silva MA, Peppelenbosch MP, van Deventer SJ, Braat H.SourceDepartment of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Academic Medical Center, 1105 AZ Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Gastroenterology research and practice.Gastroenterol Res Pract.2012;2012:639291. Epub 2011 Jul 27.
- Interleukin-10 (IL-10) plays an indispensable role in mucosal tolerance by programming dendritic cells (DCs) to induce suppressor Th-cells. We have tested the modulating effect of L. lactis secreting human IL-10 (L.??lactis(IL-10)) on DC function in vitro. Monocyte-derived DC incubated with L.?
- PMID 21811497
- Induction of specific immunotherapy with hymenoptera venoms using ultrarush regimen in children: safety and tolerance.
- Kohli-Wiesner A, Stahlberger L, Bieli C, Stricker T, Lauener R.SourceChristine Kuhne-Center for Allergy Research and Education, University Children's Hospital Zurich, Steinwiesstrase 75, 8032 Zurich, Switzerland.
- Journal of allergy.J Allergy (Cairo).2012;2012:790910. Epub 2011 Jul 19.
- Background & Objective. Ultrarush induction for specific venom immunotherapy has been shown to be reliable and efficacious in adults. In this study its safety and tolerance in children was evaluated. Methods. Retrospective analysis of 102 ultrarush desensitizations carried out between 1997 and 2
- PMID 21804830
- T-Robust Scalable Group Key Exchange Protocol with O(logn) Complexity
- Hatano Tetsuya,Miyaji Atsuko,Sato Takashi
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science 6812/2011, 189-207, 2011-07-02
- … on the well-known Burmester-Desmedt GKE with complexity O(log n) (BDII), propose a new robust GKE with scalability, called CH-GKE.CH-GKE can reduce the communicational and computationalcomplexity and allow parties to be in different environments.Then, we extend CH-GKE to increase the number of faults withstood andpresent T-robust scalable efficient GKE by a novel combinationof CH-GKE and JKT.Our T-robust scalable GKE can work inflexible settings with trade-offs between fault tolerance and efficiency,such as communicational and computational …
- NAID 120003184344
- SUBMISSIVE PANT–GRUNT GREETING OF FEMALE CHIMPANZEES IN MAHALE MOUNTAINS NATIONAL PARK, TANZANIA
- Tetsuya SAKAMAKI
- African Study Monographs 32(1), 25-41, 2011-04-28
- … Previous studies have proposed some social functions of pant–grunts, such as signaling submission, signaling appeasement, expressing support, and checking tolerance. … Rather than checking tolerance at the time, maintaining relations with adult males by pant–grunting was more essential for adult females. …
- NAID 110008429825
- 後藤 慎介
- 低温科学 69, 145-149, 2011-03-31
- … 耐寒性の獲得・喪失にこれらリン脂質脂肪酸の変化がどのように関わっているのかについて議論する.To clarify biochemical mechanisms underpinning acquisition of cold tolerance, I investigated the fatty acid compositions of phospholipids in Drosophila melanogaster lines showing rapid (CR), intermediate (CTL), or slow (CS) recovery from chill coma, which were established by artificial selection or by free recombination without selection. …
- NAID 120002911965
- 辞書 eプログレッシブ英和中辞典 (英和辞書) tolerance [名][U] 1 （他人の見解・行為 への）寛容，寛大，認容((for, toward ...))（⇒TOLERATION 1）；[U][C]がまん，（…へ の）忍耐（力）((for, of ...))；
- The site promises to awaken Americans to the problems of hate and intolerance, prompt them to action, and encourage them to dig deeper into themselves and the injustices that still face the country.
- drug abuse, substance abuse
- 濫用 substance abuse：a pattern of abnormal substance use that leads to impairment of occupational, physical, or social functioning(BBS.73)
- 依存 substance dependence：ub stance abuse puls withdrawal symptoms, tolerance, or a pattern of repetitive use(BBS.73)
- 離脱 withdrawal：the development of physical or pschological symptoms after the reduction or cessation of intake of a substance(BBS.73)
- 耐性 tolerance：the need for increased amounts of the substance to achieve the same positive psychological effect(BBS.73)
- 交差耐性 cross-tolerance：the development of tolerance to one substance as the result of using another substance(BBS.73)
- heat resistance、heat-resistant、thermostability、thermostable
- allograft tolerance、transplantation tolerance
- allograft tolerance、graft tolerance
- halotolerant、salt tolerance