- accommodation、accommodative、adjust、baffle、control、modulate、modulation、regulate、regulation、social adjustment、tune、tuning
- the act of adjusting something to match a standard (同)registration, readjustment
- making or becoming suitable; adjusting to circumstances (同)accommodation, fitting
- (physiology) the automatic adjustment in focal length of the natural lens of the eye
- living quarters provided for public convenience; "overnight accommodations are available"
- the act of providing something (lodging or seat or food) to meet a need
- a settlement of differences; "they reached an accommodation with Japan"
- in the theories of Jean Piaget: the modification of internal representations in order to accommodate a changing knowledge of reality
- verify by using a duplicate register for comparison; "control an account"
- a relation of constraint of one entity (thing or person or group) by another; "measures for the control of disease"; "they instituted controls over drinking on campus"
- a mechanism that controls the operation of a machine; "the speed controller on his turntable was not working properly"; "I turned the controls over to her" (同)controller
- (physiology) regulation or maintenance of a function or action or reflex etc; "the timing and control of his movements were unimpaired"; "he had lost control of his sphincters"
- the activity of managing or exerting control over something; "the control of the mob by the police was admirable"
- a spiritual agency that is assumed to assist the medium during a seance
- power to direct or determine; "under control"
- the economic policy of controlling or limiting or curbing prices or wages etc.; "they wanted to repeal all the legislation that imposed economic controls"
- exercise authoritative control or power over; "control the budget"; "Command the military forces" (同)command
- lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits; "moderate your alcohol intake"; "hold your tongue"; "hold your temper"; "control your anger" (同)hold in, hold, contain, check, curb, moderate
- check or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or comparing with another standard; "Are you controlling for the temperature?" (同)verify
- prescribed by or according to regulation; "regulation army equipment"
- (embryology) the ability of an early embryo to continue normal development after its structure has been somehow damaged or altered
- the state of being controlled or governed
- the act of bringing to uniformity; making regular (同)regularization, regularisation
- the act of controlling or directing according to rule; "fiscal regulations are in the hands of politicians" (同)regulating
- an authoritative rule (同)ordinance
- adjust for (better) functioning; "tune the engine" (同)tune up
- adjust the pitches of (musical instruments); "My piano needs to be tuned" (同)tune up
- the adjustment of a radio receiver or other circuit to a required frequency
- the property of producing accurately a note of a given pitch; "he cannot sing in tune"; "the clarinet was out of tune"
- a succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence; "she was humming an air from Beethoven" (同)melody, air, strain, melodic line, line, melodic phrase
- adapt or conform oneself to new or different conditions; "We must adjust to the bad economic situation" (同)conform, adapt
- alter or regulate so as to achieve accuracy or conform to a standard; "Adjust the clock, please"; "correct the alignment of the front wheels" (同)set, correct
- make correspondent or conformable; "Adjust your eyes to the darkness"
- decide how much is to be paid on an insurance claim
- bring into conformity with rules or principles or usage; impose regulations; "We cannot regulate the way people dress"; "This town likes to regulate" (同)regularize, regularise, order, govern
- fix or adjust the time, amount, degree, or rate of; "regulate the temperature"; "modulate the pitch" (同)modulate
- the condition of being unable to adapt properly to your environment with resulting emotional instability
- the act of adjusting again (to changed circumstances)
- a statistical adjustment made to accommodate predictable fluctuations as a function of the season of the year; "seasonal adjustments for housing starts must be made in mid-winter"
- 〈U〉(…の)『調停』,調整,調節《+『of』+『名』》 / 〈C〉調整装置
- 〈U〉『宿泊』;《複数形で》(旅館などの)『宿泊設備』 / 〈C〉便宜,助け / 〈U〉(…への)『適応』,順応《+『to』+『名』》 / 〈C〉調停,和解
- 〈U〉(…に対する)『統制』,抑制,制御《+『over』(『of』+『名』) / 〈C〉《複数形で》(…を)統整する手段,統御法《+『on』(『over』)+『名』》 / 〈U〉(…を)『抑制する力』,(…の)統整力,支配力《+『over』(『of』)+『名』》 / 《複数形で》《単数扱い》(機械の)操縦装置 / 〈C〉(実験結果の)照査基準 / …'を'『支配する』,統御する,管理する,監督する / 〈感情など〉'を'『抑制する』,抑える / …'を'照らし合わせて調べる,照査する
- 〈C〉『規則』,『規定』;法規,条例 / 〈U〉(…の)『規制』,『調整』《+『of』+『名』》 / 正規の,規定どおりの
- (音楽の)『曲』,節(ふし),メロディー(melody) / 〈楽器〉‘の'調子を合わせる,‘を'調律する《+up+名,+名+up》 / 〈エンジンなど〉‘を'調整する《+up+名,+名+up》 / (…に)〈受信機〉‘を'同調させる,‘の'波長を合わせる《+名+to+名》
- …'を'『調節する』;(…に)…'を'合わせる《+『名』+『to』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈争い・不和〉'を'調停する / (…に)順応する,適応する《+『to』+『名』》
- (規則などで)…‘を'『規制する』,『統制する』 / 〈機械など〉‘を'『調整する』 / 〈量や率など〉‘を'ある限度内におさえる
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- Impact of binge alcohol on mortality among people who inject drugs.
- Johnson C1, Dong H1, Ahamad K2, Hayashi K3, Milloy MJ3, Kerr T3, Wood E3.
- Addictive behaviors reports.Addict Behav Rep.2015 Dec 1;2:28-32.
- INTRODUCTION: While the impacts of illicit drug use on mortality have been well described, the impact of poly-substance that includes alcohol has received less attention. We examined the impact of binge alcohol use on mortality among a cohort of people who inject drugs (PWID) in a Canadian setting.M
- PMID 26097893
- Factors affecting bone mineral density in postmenopausal women.
- Heidari B1, Hosseini R, Javadian Y, Bijani A, Sateri MH, Nouroddini HG.
- Archives of osteoporosis.Arch Osteoporos.2015 Dec;10(1):217. doi: 10.1007/s11657-015-0217-4. Epub 2015 May 14.
- This study aimed to determine the relationship between bone mineral density (BMD) and demographic, biochemical, and clinical features according to BMD measurement sites. The results indicated that BMD correlates negatively with menopause duration, parity, and history of fractures but positively corr
- PMID 25972061
- Avoiding treatment bias of REDD+ monitoring by sampling with partial replacement.
- Köhl M1, Scott CT2, Lister AJ2, Demon I3, Plugge D1.
- Carbon balance and management.Carbon Balance Manag.2015 May 8;10:11. eCollection 2015.
- BACKGROUND: Implementing REDD+ renders the development of a measurement, reporting and verification (MRV) system necessary to monitor carbon stock changes. MRV systems generally apply a combination of remote sensing techniques and in-situ field assessments. In-situ assessments can be based on 1) per
- PMID 25983858
- Factors associated with disability and impact of tension-type headache: findings of the Korean headache survey.
- Kim BS1, Chung CS, Chu MK, Chung YK, Lee CB, Kim JM.
- The journal of headache and pain.J Headache Pain.2015 Dec;16:524. doi: 10.1186/s10194-015-0524-6. Epub 2015 May 4.
- BACKGROUND: Although mostly mild in symptom severity, tension-type headache (TTH) can cause disability. However, factors associated with disability of TTH have been rarely reported. This study sought to assess the factors associated with TTH-related disability and impact.METHODS: We analyzed data fo
- PMID 25943683
- Reduction of Potassium (K) Content in Strawberry Fruits through KNO3 Management of Hydroponics
- 水稲農家向け水位調整サービスpaditch(パディッチ)自宅から遠隔で開閉支持できる (特集 水利施設から水管理まで)
- 作業療法プロセスにおけるフローモデルに基づく「挑戦水準」・「能力水準」バランス調整の効果 : デイケアの2症例への使用経験を通して
- Investment Spikes and Adjustment toward Target Leverage: Evidence from Japan
- adjustmentとは。意味や和訳。[名]1 [U][C]調節, 調整, 修正, 補正make adjustment(s)調節する.2 [U][C]（…への）適応, 適合, 調和((to ...))；《社会》適応；調停.3 調節装置, つまみ.4 《保険》支払い保険金額の決定, 損害査定. - goo辞書 ...
- ハリウッドらしい「愛」と「自由」が際立っている映画「アジャストメント」が繰り広げる運命の輪。この謎はどのようにして乗り越えていくのか、その目で見届けてほしい。ここは映画「アジャストメント」に取りつかれた1 ...
- adjustment:調整...英語からも日本語からも検索できて、解説、文例、コロケーションまで掲載した実用的な内容です。 ... 上のフォームに単語（英和・和英対応）を入力して、[検索]ボタンをクリックしてください。 ※この辞書に ...