- the experiencing of affective and emotional states; "she had a feeling of euphoria"; "he had terrible feelings of guilt"; "I disliked him and the feeling was mutual"
- an intuitive understanding of something; "he had a great feeling for music" (同)intuitive feeling
- a physical sensation that you experience; "he had a queasy feeling"; "I had a strange feeling in my leg"; "he lost all feeling in his arm"
- any strong feeling
- have an effect upon; "Will the new rules affect me?" (同)impact, bear upon, bear on, touch_on, touch
- act physically on; have an effect upon; "the medicine affects my heart rate"
- the conscious subjective aspect of feeling or emotion
- have an emotional or cognitive impact upon; "This child impressed me as unusually mature"; "This behavior struck me as odd" (同)impress, move, strike
- feel sad about the loss or absence of
- decline formally or politely; "I regret I cant come to the party"
- express with regret; "I regret to say that you did not gain admission to Harvard"
- without compassionate feelings; "unfeelingly, she required her maid to work on Christmas Day"
- emotional or moral sensitivity (especially in relation to personal principles or dignity); "the remark hurt his feelings"
- 〈U〉(身体の)『感覚』,触覚 / 《a feeling, the feeling》(…の)感じ,意識《+『of』+『名』(do『ing』)》 / 〈U〉(…に対する)同情,共感《+『for』+『名』》 / 《複数形で》(理性に対して)『感情』,気持ち / 《a feeling, the feeling, one's feeling》(しばしば感じに基づく)意見,感想 / 〈U〉(悪い意味で)興奮 / 感じやすい;情のこもった
- 『強い感情』,感動,感激 / (喜怒哀楽などの)『感情』,情緒:
- …‘に'『影響する』,作用する / 〈人〉‘の'『心を動かす』,'を'感動させる / 〈人,人の健康など〉'を'冒す
- …‘の'ふりをする,'を'装う / …'を'好む,好んでする(用いる,身につける)
- …‘を'『後悔する』;…‘を'残念に思う / 〈人が〉〈失われたもの〉‘を'惜しむ,悲しむ / 〈U〉(…に対する)『後悔』,悔い;残念な気持ち,遺憾《+『at』(『for, over』)+『名』(doing)》 / 〈U〉(…に対する)悲しみ,哀惜,哀悼の意《+『over』(『for』)+『名』》 / 〈C〉《複数形で》(招持などへのていねいな)断り[状];(断るための)遺憾の言葉
全文を閲覧するには購読必要です。 To read the full text you will need to subscribe.
- The prevalence and nature of the use of preconception services by women with chronic health conditions: an integrative review.
- Steel A1, Lucke J, Adams J.
- BMC women's health.BMC Womens Health.2015 Dec;15(1):165. doi: 10.1186/s12905-015-0165-6. Epub 2015 Feb 18.
- BACKGROUND: There is growing evidence that preconception care may have an important role in preventing short and long term adverse health consequences for women and their offspring. This is particularly the case for women with chronic health conditions due to the rising prevalence of chronic disease
- PMID 25783639
- Emotion differentiation and intensity during acute tobacco abstinence: A comparison of heavy and light smokers.
- Sheets ES1, Bujarski S2, Leventhal AM3, Ray LA4.
- Addictive behaviors.Addict Behav.2015 Aug;47:70-3. doi: 10.1016/j.addbeh.2015.03.024. Epub 2015 Apr 2.
- The ability to recognize and label discrete emotions, termed emotion differentiation, is particularly pertinent to overall emotion regulation abilities. Patterns of deficient emotion differentiation have been associated with mood and anxiety disorders but have yet to be examined in relation to nicot
- PMID 25885662
- Emotion dysregulation facets as mediators of the relationship between PTSD and alcohol misuse.
- Tripp JC1, McDevitt-Murphy ME2.
- Addictive behaviors.Addict Behav.2015 Aug;47:55-60. doi: 10.1016/j.addbeh.2015.03.013. Epub 2015 Mar 21.
- INTRODUCTION: Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and alcohol misuse, which frequently co-occur among combat veterans, have been linked to emotion dysregulation. Emotion dysregulation may explain the link between PTSD and alcohol misuse, and this investigation tested emotion dysregulation as a medi
- PMID 25864136
- Subjective physical and cognitive age among community-dwelling older people aged 75 years and older: differences with chronological age and its associated factors.
- Ihira H1, Furuna T, Mizumoto A, Makino K, Saitoh S, Ohnishi H, Shimada H, Makizako H.
- Aging & mental health.Aging Ment Health.2015 Aug;19(8):756-61. doi: 10.1080/13607863.2014.967169. Epub 2014 Oct 13.
- OBJECTIVE: The aim of this cross-sectional study was to determine the associations between self-reported subjective physical and cognitive age, and actual physical and cognitive functions among community-dwelling older people aged 75 years and older.METHOD: The sample comprised 275 older adults age
- PMID 25307795
- Type 1 Diabetes Patients Using Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion Therapy: Feeling Burdened Correlated with Factors
- Comparison of the Benefit Feeling Rate Based on the Sho of OTC Kakkonto, Cold Remedy and Cold Remedy with Kakkonto Combination Product
- Biological & pharmaceutical bulletin 40(10), 1730-1738, 2017-10
- NAID 40021329193
- 保育内容「人間関係」の指導法に関する一考察 ― 幼児期の人間関係の形成に着目した事例の検討を通して ―
- feel·ing (fē′lĭng) n. 1. a. The sense of touch: lost feeling in a toe. b. A sensation experienced through this sense: enjoyed the feeling of rain on my face. c. A physical sensation other than one experienced though touch: a feeling of ...
- 5. Feeling, emotion, passion, sentiment refer to pleasurable or painful sensations experienced when one is stirred to sympathy, anger, fear, love, grief, etc. Feeling is a general term for a subjective point of view as well as for specific ...
- I noticed tingling feelings in my fingers. She had a queasy feeling in her stomach. I had the feeling of something crawling across my foot. We enjoyed the feeling of walking barefoot in the sand. He had no feeling in his right leg. He's ...
- affection、affective、effect、emotion、emotional、episode、event、exert、feeling、impact、impinge、influence、mood、onset、symptom onset
- feeling, affection, emotion
- 気分 mood、情動 affect